The Jerk Billionaire And His...

By yu_tanit

Book 1 in U-Tale Series: The CEO and Doctor Romance. •|One is the heartthrob billionaire while another is th... More

Cast
Prolouge
1.Free Service
2.The Meeting
3.Her Voice
4.Promotion
5.Almost Puke
6.Crazy Woman
7.What a joke!
8.Poor luck
9. Time will tell
10.Stuck with him
11.Idiot!
12.Your love
13.Same blood
14. A peck
15.Misunderstanding
16.A game
17.Hangover
18.Agreed
19.Make up story
20.Spank
21.Reception
22.Honeymoon
23.Sweet lips
24.Bipolar
26.Confused
27.Feisty
28.Devil in disguise
29.That lady?!
30.Losing someone
31.Cupid
32.Can't resist?!
33.Flirt
34.The hidden door
35.Jealous
36.My Son?!
New Story
37.How dare you?
38.Confrontation
39.Why! Why?
40.The End
New book
Book 2
41.Messed up
42.Illusions
43.Move on
44.Disastrous Dinner
45.Breakdown
46.Next Morning
47.Leaving
48.Reunion
49.My Love
50.Will do
Epilogue
Bonus chapter one
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

25.Friend or Foe

20.7K 700 6
By yu_tanit

"Dr.Shalifa, Dr.Bella has been looking for you." The nurse holding some files told me when I had just come out from the operation theater.

"Thanks for informing me. I will catch up with her." With that, I went to the washroom. I then pulled out the gloves and threw them in the dustbin and opened the hospital gown. And I washed my hands and looked at the mirror.

My hair was messy and my eyes were screaming for rest but now I have more things to do. After making the hair and looking presentable, I went to see Bell in the cafeteria."God, Miss. No..no now Mrs.Reghen. What took you so long?" Bell acted looking angry but fail miserably.

"Bell, don't tease me and you already know that I was in the OT." I sat down on the chair and grabbed her cookie munching on it.

"Haven't your billionaire husband feed you? You're eating like a hungry cow." Bell said with a glare.

"Seriously, Bell! cow. That's how you think of me? And I'm not that fat okay. Also, my billionaire husband doesn't feed me." I said grabbing her coffee.

"Seems like he doesn't want his wife to gain weight as he wants you to look sexy and hot.." I choked on the cookie and she passed the bottle of water to drink.

No. No, Bell that jerk wouldn't want me as he would be with those sexy and half naked models doing...argh. I took a deep breath and get rid of those unnecessary thoughts.

"Well, eat slowly my cow. Anyways, How was the operation?" Bell asked grabbing the coffee from my hand.

"It was complicated but somehow we managed to save the patient. Bell I-" I was about to say something when I saw Freida giving me a bitchy look.

"What's with her woman?" Bell too noticed her looks and I just shrugged my shoulder and continued eating.

As we were in the cafeteria, there was a TV on which news was going on and there I heard Shaub's name with a girl's name. I couldn't hear the news nicely as the cafeteria was crowded and Bell was cracking jokes so I ignore it.

After talking about few things, I went to check on some patients and my shift ended. I had called Syong to asked about granny and he had told me that she was doing good so I headed towards the jerk mansion, my so called husband's home.

I was so tired that I didn't think about having dinner and directly went to my room. After changing the clothes, I dose off to bed. My whole muscles were paining and my feet were hurting.

I liked to live fit and fine life so whenever I would have a day shift I would go for jogging. It's not that I'm conscious about my body but it's just that I like to be in perfect shape.

The next day, I woke up at 6 in the morning and wear jogging suits. I decided to run in the backyard as it was huge like a park.

And I couldn't believe my eyes the first I saw this place that the jerk had a backyard as it doesn't suit his personality but we shouldn't judge the book by its cover so maybe he is not the same he shows.

Seems like you're being quite conscious about him. My subconscious mind mocks me.

And while I was taking the second lap someone joins me. I didn't want to see the jerk face early in the morning so I decided to ignore him that I increased the volume of the mobile and run the laps. But the jerk was still running alongside me and it's just infuriated me. So, I pulled off the earphones and yelled at the jerk.

"Don't you have anything to do other than disturbing me." I said in a pissed tone but when I saw the person's face it's not the jerk but his friend.

"Sorry, to make you feel like a creep but I just wanted to join you." He said giving a small smile. So, I stare at him for a while and went to have water.

"Seems like you're unhappy to see me here. Were you expecting-" I cut him off before he could finish the sentence and put the bottle on the table.

"No. I was just shocked to see you here." I said in a low voice feeling embarrassed.

"Shocked! Yeah, you should've been. I'm Lenard Pengon, Shaub's friend. I'm here to jog with him but I find you here. And you seem different from what I have heard?" He said looking intensely at me.

"Uh...I'm Shalifa. What have you heard about me?" I wanted to know what that jerk had told him as it should be him who might have told something bad about me.

"It's something I will tell you someday. I think you like the fitness thing so I have someplace to take you. Follow me, will you?" He said in a pleasing tone and he waited for my reply.

I didn't want to go but I wanted to see the place too so I just nodded my head and followed him. And there was no doubt that he is the gentleman and the soft hearted man as he is polite and respects my opinion.

We then walked through the corridors and descended down the stairs. The whole way he asked me about my works and share some of his thoughts about his work.

When we reached the basement he opened the door and let me entered first. And I just couldn't believe at first that I'm in the mansion not in the gym. The room was full of gym equipment and it was big enough for opening a gym center.

"You like it. What I'm asking? You must be wondering. It's Shaub's gym and here he does his workouts." Len said and then I saw Shaub doing push-ups.

His muscles were bulging and sweat beads were forming on his face. He too noticed me watching him and then that jerk gave me a playful smirk.

"Hey! Len. Why are you late today?" Shaub asked whipping his face with a towel.

"I met Shalifa outside and we were talking." Len replied passing the bottle of water to him.

"What is she doing here?" Shaub asked with a bored expression.

"Len invited me here and it's none of your business."I said with venom filled voice and glare at him.

"Mr.Shaub Reghen. How could you forget me?" An angry woman's voice came from the door.

When I look at the woman, she looks gorgeous in the black tee pair with black shorts. Her long hair and slim legs made her look more beautiful. She looked cute even when she acted to be angry.

"Princess! How could this prince forget his princess?" Shaub said with a buttery tone.

The woman drops her bag on the floor and runs towards Shaub. She engulfed him in a hug and they hug each other like an old couple meeting after years of separation.

I just roll my eyes and decided to get out of the room. When I turn around, I saw Len watching them with an unknown emotion.

His eyes were telling that he too wanted to be embraced like Shaub but something stops him. I then followed his line of sight and found that he was looking at the woman but the woman was busy talking with Shaub.

I was about to leave when that woman's voice stops me."Stop there. You can't leave without meeting me." She said in a voice, which Shaub usually.

And I was about to leave ignoring her but she held my hand and turn me around. Then the next act of her made me surprised.

She gave me a bone crushing hug and if that jerk didn't tell her to stop then I would have died of short breath.

"Sorry!" She holds her both ears with her hands and acted like a cute mischievous child. So I just nodded my head and gave a small smile.

"So, now I finally met Mrs.Reghen. You're so pretty that my prince has fallen for you. I'm so happy to finally meet you. This man has kept a big beautiful secret from us." She gave a beautiful smile and I just stand there awkwardly.

"Don't tell me that he didn't tell you about me. Really! Shabby?" She sounds disappointed.

I laugh inwardly when she say Shabby, that's a quite good name for that stubborn jerk. And the jerk just shrugged his shoulder and ran his finger on his hair.

"Anyways, I'm Rachel Valentine. I'm Shabby's princess and we are best buddies. We need to talk about a lot of things and I'm angry as he didn't invite me to his wedding. But it's good that he met you." The last part was a compliment or a mockery, I couldn't distinguish and I was about to introduce myself then the jerk cut me off.

"She is Shalifa and a doctor. She is the one who had done old man surgery. She...." Shaub trailed off and gave me a boring look.

He then again continued."Princess! The old man seems to be disappointed with you because of your behavior these days and Nessy is missing you. Len! Oh, man! You must've missed her too, so you two chat." He said walking towards Len and patted on his shoulder.

"Shabby! No." Rachel said looking angry.

"Shalifa! You have something to do right. So, let go." He said coming towards me and eyeing me to leave but I wanted to tell thanks to Len for his words before but that jerk grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.

"Shaub! Leave me. I can walk." I tried to free myself from his hold but he tightened his grip on my arm.

"Hey! You jerk leave me." I yelled out loud near his ear and he pushed me between the wall and him.

He then caged me and looked at me intensely. He came dangerously close to me and his breath fan on my face.

Anger was clearly seen in his eyes but with a last glare, he takes a deep breath and spoke nicely to me for the first time. "You must be hungry after the workout. So, let's feed your stomach."I couldn't believe my own ears and I just stare at his face.

He then gave me a confused look and shaking his head, headed towards the dining area. I absentmindedly follow him and sat on the chair.

He had grabbed an apple and was taking a bite of it when I look at him."What!? Want some?" He said with a bored expression.

And I shake my head and pour the juice in a glass and was about to drink it when he grabbed the glass.

"It's mine. Give it to me." I glared at him but he just ignored my glare and drank the juice in a go.

"Sweet!" He said licking his lips and putting the glass down. He then gave me a look of pity but it felt like he is the one feeling pity in his life.

"Oooh..it pains when someone takes what's our, yeah?" He said in a mocking tone.

"Shaub! What I have taken that you are behaving like this? I will pay for that vase I had broken even it takes some time." I was annoyed and angry to death.

"It's difficult to pay." He said with a venom filled voice.

"You're treating me like this because of something that's worth a million. Also, it was a mistake and I understand that it might have been a precious gift from your love ones but you can't harass me like this." I sounded mad and glare at him.

"I know the girls like you who just know how to act sweet with guys." He said in a bitter tone.

"Yeah, sure. You have been with so many girls and used them for your own benefit that you have been an expert in knowing them. But remember that I'm not one of your usual clingy women. And you're the one because of whom I'm here. Haven't you think before taking this step?" I said in a mocking tone.

"That's none of your business and stay away from my friends." He said getting up from the chair.

"It's my business Mr.Shaub Reghen as you have turned my life upside down. And why I should stay away from them that they don't know the true colors of their great friend." I yelled out loud nearly losing my composure.

"You have treated me worse than an enemy." I then continued recalling his past behavior.

"You're right. The enemy should be treated more harshly." He retorted back.

"It depends on the person to choose his friends and foe. Here, I don't even know why all this act is set for. I just wanna ....no I despise your existence Shaub Reghen." I got mad at him and feel disgusted to be around him that I left the mansion and went away without caring what clothes I had on.

~~~~~~~~~~

|How's the chapter? Shalifa left Shaub and went away. Is it for the vase or something else?|

Are you excited for Rachel and Len story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 14K 44
|#10 in romance| |#1 in CEO| |#1 in desire| |#1 in marriage| |#2 in drama| |#2 in billionaire| |#4 in love| |#4 in lovers| |#8 in hotguy| |#9 in pass...
693K 20K 29
Xavier a Playboy billionaire became one of Doctor Emma patient. She doesn't like him a bit since she hate man like him whose playing a woman heart ea...
407K 10K 26
What will happy when a girl gets married to a billionaire, the CEO of a popular company and at the same time work with him as his assistant? Read to...
109K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...