My Teen Wolf. {1}

By coyxtedesires

*Currently Being Rewritten* Book One. When two twins a... More

Before you read.
NOTE.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
THANK YOU!
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 10

19.3K 508 65
By coyxtedesires

Chapter 10

"Scott? You good?"

I looked to Stiles, seeing him nodding his head towards the loft doors, "Yeah, we're on our way." He told Scott through the phone.

Stiles hung up on my brother, tugging me along, "Scott's fine, but Boyd and that girl are loose, and he wants you to go home."

I let out a breath of relief, thanking God he didn't get  hurt because of the two wolves.

"And I have to listen to him because..." I trailed off.

"I don't know." Stiles shrugged, "This is between you two."

I rolled my eyes, "Always the charmer."

**

I woke up hours after Stiles had dropped me off at home, the house empty. After a quick meeting with Scott, he decided to go out on a limb and look for the two wolves while I made the decision to stay home.

I looked out of my window seeing a full moon.

I wonder why I can't feel the shift.

I jumped as my phone rang, answering it, "Hello?"

"Katherine? Listen, I know it's late, but I'm here and-and I have no clue what the hell is going on-"

"Lydia? Hey, calm down. Where are you?" I asked.

"Beacon Hills public pool." She told me.

What the hell is she doing there?

I nodded, pushing myself from my bed, "Don't go anywhere, I'm on my way."

**

I quickly parked after pulling into the pool, stepping from the car to jog over to where Lydia's form stood in front of me. I crinkled my nose as the awful smell wafting to my senses.

"Lydia?" I called.

She quickly whirled around, sighing, "Finally, what took you so long?" She stressed.

I sent her a glare, "Sorry, I was sleeping." I retorted. Technically. "Not everyone is as perfect as you."

"Well, we have a problem." She told me, pointing to a puddle beside my foot.

I took a step forward, bending down and touching  the ground. I lifted my hand, gasping softly as I did so. It was covered in blood. That was the smell from earlier.

I looked up and saw Lydia frozen, slowly looking up. I followed her gaze and saw the boy from my vision.

My eyes widened, "Oh, my God. I think I'm gonna be sick."

Lydia took a deep breath and I covered my ears in pain as she wailed loudly. It was like nails on a chalk board had been amplified and was being sounded right into my ears. I gagged, turning my head to the side before releasing the contents of my stomach beside me.

**

I quickly called Stiles while Lydia called the police, "Hey! What's up, Katherine?"

I took a deep breath, "Stiles?"

"Katherine? What's wrong?"

I shook my head, utterly confused, "I don't know! Stiles, I'm at some pool. Lydia's he-"

"Lydia? Okay, Katherine. I'm coming, okay?" He called through the phone.

I nodded then spoke up, "Stiles.." I trailed off.

"Yo?"

I looked at Lydia then the body, "You may want to hurry."

**

Not long after the call, Stiles pulled up beside my moms car and parked, throwing his body out of his jeep, he ran to where Lydia and I stood, still in shock at the scene in front of us.

"Katherine? Lydia!" He ran faster and spoke again, "Hey, are you guy's okay?"

"We're okay... Now that over there-" Lydia said.

"Not okay," I finished.

He nodded, "Alright, well, I'll call my dad."

We looked at him, "We already called 9-1-1."

His eye twitched, "You called the police before you called me?!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Technically, it was while I called you.."

His eye twitched again.

Lydia gave him an annoyed look, "We're supposed to call you first when we find a dead body?"

His eye was basically having a seizure, "Yes!"

**

"Are you sure?" Scott asked over the phone.

"Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' shining over here! If two little, twin girls come out of the woods, and ask me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised." Stiles rambled.

"Could you get a little closer to make sure it's them?" He asked.

We all groaned and I took the the phone, "Make sure it's them? Scott, who else is going around ripping peoples throats out?"

I heard Isaac at the other end, "Katherine? Is that you? Are you okay?"

I cleared my throat, "I'm fine, Isaac, seriously."

"Please, just do it." Scott asked again.

We all sighed and Stiles took a closer look while I racked my brain for a possible explanation to everything that's been happening to the people around us.

**

I left the pool much to Stiles and Lydia's dismay, and met up with Derek, Scott, and Isaac. I was currently sitting in the back of Derek's Camaro, watching as Chris pulled a gun out on Scott.

Isaac spoke up and his deep voice sent chills throughout my body, "Do you think this is gonna work?" He asked Derek.

"Nope."

"Yeah, me neither." I smacked both of their heads earning a growl from Derek and a groan from Isaac.

Silence settled over the car before Isaac cleared his throat, "So uh.. Your sister..." He trailed off when he saw the looks Derek and I were giving him.

He looked at the both of us, "Uh, hmm.. Yeah, uh, bad timing, I'm sorry.. I'll ask later it's fine..."

I bit my lip in anger, shaking my head as I turned away from Isaac.

I can't believe him. He used to be so.. Innocent. I miss that.

"Or never.. Yeah, nevers good with me." Isaac stuttered.

Derek nodded saying, "Yeah that's great, but don't you already have a girlfriend?" He questioned him, making me choke on the Coke I had just bought, sending me into a coughing fit.

Isaac looked confused, then saw how Derek gave me a look and he instantly got it, "Katherine? Uh, no! We're not together anymore." He stuttered, getting flustered, reminding me of his old self, the boy before the bite.

But I wish we were.

**

We watched as Chris ushered Scott inside his car and off we went with plan 'B'.

We silently followed Chris and Scott, randomly parking as we arrived in the middle of the woods.

Chris threw down his duffel bag of weapons as he got out of his car, "You're tracking them by prints?"

"We were." Derek sighed.

Chris shook his head, "Well, than you're wasting your time. There's only one creature that can visually track footprints. Man. And if you were trained like me you would know that these prints are Boyd's and these-"

"Are Cora's." Isaac pointed out.

"Nope. They're yours." Chris told him, "You trampled Cora's when you came through here." He told him, "Listen, I know the four of you are focusing half your energy on resisting your own urges under the full moon, but that puts you at a severe disadvantage to Boyd and Cora, who have fully given in."

Chris took a deep breath, "They put the pedal to the floor while you're barely hitting the speed limit."

Isaac watched as I winced softly, beginning to feel the small aches and pains of the moon; it had been different before, the moon hadn't really reached its highest point. But now that I'm not distracted, it's harder to ignore the pain.

"So, what do we do?" Derek asked.

"Focus on your sense of smell." Chris told him, "Actual wolves are known to track their prey for up to a hundred miles a day by scent. A trained hunter can use scent to track them." Chris said.

"If the wind is with them, wolves can track a scent by a distance of two miles, which means we can draw them to us-"

"-or into a trap." I told him, and Chris nodded.

"The full moon does give us one advantage." Chris said, "They'll have a higher heat signature. Which makes them easier to detect on infrared."

He went to toss us his night goggles, but we all refused as Derek flashed his alpha eyes saying, "Thanks, but I have my own."

I coughed, "Show off."

"Just remember, we're not hunting wild animals. Underneath those impulses are two intelligent beings. Don't think they can't rely on their human side, its suppressed but it's there." Chris reminded us.

"It's reminding them how to mask their scents, how to cover their tracks, how to survive."  He went on.

We all walked forward and looked over Beacon Hills from the large mountain, seeing the small town lit up with hundreds of lights.

"When's the last time you saw your sister?" Chris asked Derek.

"Nine years ago... I thought she had died in the fire." He sighed.

"Do you feel like you have a lock on her scent?" Chris questioned.

Derek slowly shook his head, causing a sigh to escape Chris' lips, "Scott, Katherine. How confident sre you in your skills?" Scott and I shared a look and Scott spoke up,

"Honestly, I'm trying not to think about all the things I can smell." Scott said.

They looked at me,"I don't know, something's been going on with me and it's freaking me out.. So, until I figure it out or at least get some information about what the hell's wrong with me, I won't be very reliant on my abilities...."

Chris sighed, "All right. The problem is when they reach the woods, and hit the residential area. Once they're past the High school they'll be in the middle of Beacon Hills."

Issac took a deep breath, "They're not gonna kill everything they see are they?"

We all looked at Chris, and he shook his head, "No. But there is an improtant distinction to recognize. Wolves hunt for food, and at a certain point they get full." He said.

"Boyd and Cora are hunting for the pleasure of the kill. For some primal apex predatory satisfaction that come from warm bodies ripping to bloody shreds. And who knows when that need gets satisfied." Chris sighed.

Scott shook his head,"We can't kill them!" He exclaimed.

Derek rubbed his face, "What if we can't catch them?"

I looked at all of them and said, "Maybe we just need to contain them..." I realized.

**

//Edited//

I have some other chapters edited, but I still have six and a half to revise, hopefully you all are enjoying these so far, I'll try to keep the updates as frequent as I can!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
779K 30.7K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
910K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...