A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

By wintercipher

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... More

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 7 - Losing It
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back
Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 35 - To The Festival
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Chapter 6 - Mind Battle

4K 106 92
By wintercipher

After awhile of opening random door and more searching, you notice Dipper going into a doorway that has his name on it while his sister told him not to go in there.

You also started to have a feeling that Soos isn't being himself or just acting weird around you as he started to hang around you.

You just thought that you haven't known him that long but it was an instinct telling that.

"I have an idea," you shouted out and the rest of the gang came to you. "If we want to find Stan's memory, we got to think like Stan."

"I know! He always hide stuff!" Mabel shouted.

"Ya! Like how he hides the arrest warrant under that rug in the gift shop." Soos suddenly said out.

"Rug..." you repeated and walked around then you found what you were looking for.

"Found it!" you said and pull away the rug revealing a small wooden door on the floor.

You opened it and saw Stan entering a code to the safe but shut it so you can't see the rest of the code.

"How did Soos know about this? Something smells." you thought.

Though you have just been here with them for a short time, you have a clear mind on who each person is and Soos wouldn't be the person to say this out to other people.

"Let's destroy it before Bill gets here." Mabel said and went to the nearby knight statue to get the axe out of its hand.

"Wait!" Soos shouted and Mabel stopped right before it hits the door. "Maybe I should do it, you know since I'm good at swinging things."

"Make sense to me." Mabel said and wanted to give Soos the axe.

"No wait don't!" you shouted but Soos got the door in his hands, you stared daggers at him. "I don't think Soos can do that, you're not Soos."

"Hey dudes, come check out what I found..." Soos suddenly ran to us and stopped beside the other Soos with a wooden door in his hand. "Umm... what's goin on?"

Soos started laughing crazily and turned into triangle Bill, "I knew you kids would lead me straight to the code. It's funny how dumb you are."

Bill laughed and looked at Mabel, Soos and the two weird boys then he turned to you, "All except for you, (Y/N). You smarter than I gave you credit for."

Even without his human form you can tell he's smirking from ear to ear.

"Well, bye! I have a deal to finish." Bill said and flew off to somewhere but you followed him.

It was easy to tell which way he went because after he flew pass a door it opens and shows the memory behind the door.

He finally stopped when you caught up to him, "Hello again Ms. Killer."

"That's not my name." you said while staring at him. "What do you want from Gideon? I don't think he has what you want."

"You're right... he's not a very good choice for my plans but he's all I got for now..." Bill said, he was now in human form, he closed his eyes and was in a thinking mode, then he suddenly snapped his fingers and said happily, "I know. I could let you help me with my plans."

"What?! I don't-"

"You said it yourself, Gideon has nothing I want. So... You could work for me then I wouldn't give the code to Gideon." Bill said and smirked at me, leaning on his cane. "What do you say."

"Never. So far you have proven yourself to be a... how do I put it... a very very very weird and crazy type of person."

"Sure I am what's your point? Wait hold on." Bill said, before you could say anything Bill looked at you and was unable to move, then he turned back to his triangle form and his bow rang like a phone, he stood on the floor and a rectangle screen on Bill appeared replacing the bow showing Gideon. "Yello."

"Gideon!" you thought and watched as Bill chat with Gideon, Bill was starting to tell the code to Gideon but just as he was about to finish Mabel came running in and shot a plummer at the wooden door where it fell into a memory.

"No!!!!! Wait! No!" Bill said as he ran to get the door but stopped in front of the memory door.

"As you can see this is the bottomless pit. Whatever that is it's gone forever." Stan introduced the pit where the door fell into.

"The deal's off! I'm switching to plan B." Gideon said and the screen disappear.

Bill turned around and was red not yellow, "You! You can't even imagine what you have costed me! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I'M LIKE WHEN I'M MAD?" Bill shouted in a demonic voice and our surrounding turned into a endless space void, you still weren't free from Bill. "Time to get you meat stacks a lesson. How about some of your worst nightmares?" he made it like a statement more than a question.

It turns out Soos' worst nightmare was a British dog man, and Mabel was being ugly, and of course Bill destroyed Mabel's dream boys. "Well that's one of the good things I think about the situation I'm in." you thought as you watch them freaking out from their nightmares.

"And now to finish you off once and for all!" Red Bill shouted at them and pointed his red fired up fingers to Mabel and Soos.

You wanted to help them you couldn't, Bill still has some weird magic on you making you unable to move. Then Dipper suddenly shows up in the air with a blue aura around him, "Hey Bill!"

"What?!"

"Nice bow tie you have there." Dipper said and shot a red beam to Bill's bow making him scream "AHHHHHHH!" You were able to move again and run to Dipper along with Mabel and Soos.

"How did you do that? Unless you're Bill!" you said and moved back a little.

"Wait? No. I'm not him. I found out that we could conjure anything you can think of in the mind." Dipper said.

"Who told you that? Wait! No! Don't listen to him." Bill pleaded and waved his hands around.

"Like this?" you imagined (your choice of weapon) and they appeared around you. "Nice." you said looking at them and grinned, looking in Bill's direction.

Soon Mabel and Soos got the hang of it and started shooting their imaginary things at Bill, you keep cornering him with your weapons and let the three do their thing, because you can't show them about your knowledge of attacks and weapons, or not they would find out your secret.

Dipper and Mabel were the first people who treated you like any normal person. For now at least... like in the past, when people who you would sometimes see found out about your 'job', they would act differently towards you.

During the attacks, Soos was shooting question marks at Bill from his shirt and Mabel was firing heads of a kitten towards Bill, then manages to make those two highschool dream boys of hers to appear again and making an annoying -so called- music band to attack at Bill. Bill was actually getting beat up by those attacks, it make you wonder how would Bill be now if you actually attacked him.

Things were going well until Bill gets mad from the attacks. "Enough!" he shouted, a flame of fire circled us all and we were all in a white void, none of you dare to do anything. You started at Bill waiting him to do something, anything. You can tell that he's angry, he did just turn into a spicy Dorito. Then back to a normal Dorito.

"I am not a Dorito!" Bill shoot in rage. Bill was red again.

"Of course you're not," you smirked and continued. "Because you're a spicy Dorito."

Author's Note: Hi! Finally! I'm back! So this is chapter 6, hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't, don't kill me because I'm the author and there's noting you can do about it. Anyways, I'll be giving you a surprise after this chapter.

Oh ya, almost forgot. Vote and Comment!

Bill: I did not enjoy the 'Dorito' comment... In fact, I HATE IT!

Me: Don't think too much about it, it will grow on you. In fact, I can guarantee it.

Bill: ...What are you planning...

Me: Oh you know me... nothing special... *looks away*

Bill: Sure... I totally believe you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 959 35
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...
1K 92 14
"Well? Which one of them will you choose?" He said "I love the both of them, I can't just choose!" I replied "Well Then......." and my world went bla...
149K 4.4K 41
!Please NoteΒ‘ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
99.7K 3.6K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...