So this is going on? (Naruto...

By Sun-Shine-Black

Sequel to 'Kumi in prison' It's now the story really begins. Please read. The plan for this story is this: 1)... More

I am freee! Or on the run....
Caught?
Where is she?!
An intruder? Not at all....
Nightmare and family?
Pakkun the pug and the genin test.
My first time ever being late....
My imouto.
The test, having fun and dinner at uncle's:
Following the track?
Nightmare and cat mission.
The sign of the apocalypse.....
Swordguy and a 'friendly' discussion...
Flashbacks hurt!
Training! Yay!
Night-training and Haku visiting.
My background.....
I'm the bad guy...
Timeout.
Back home.
Gourd Gaara is in town

Meeting the masked ninja again!

126 7 6
By Sun-Shine-Black

Kumi's pov:

A few days after that Cherry had to go shopping with stinker, and niichan told me to go with her. He said, that i should be a nice girl and do exactly as she said. Of cause i promised to do so and then i went along with her, my niichan's teddybear in my arms and a soft smile on my face. The village was small and poor, all the humans in the street were hungry and helpless. I laughed at cherry, when some guy touched her and she got really angry. Then she got angry at me and pointed at the wooden pier near the water.

"Go there, sit down and dont leave that spot, until i come to get you. I have to be able to see you from the first step out on the wooden pier! I will pick you up, so dont come looking for us! I dont care if you think you see us leave or not, you stay put!" She yelled at me and i looked at the ground hurt, i only laughed a little...

She glared at me and i turned slowly and held my head proud, while i walked to the wooden pier. Then i sat down on the end of the edge fartherst away from her with my back demonstratively turned against her, i heard her sigh before leaving. Later i heard cherry leave the store with Tazuna, but they didn't come for me, so i stayed. I sat still there for a long time, just humming to myself. The light got darker and the stars started to show, but i were still waiting. I sighed and took of my shoes and let my toes touch the water, i could feel the shadow of someone walking towards me.

"You have been here for a long time now. 12 hours to be exact." A calm voice said from behind, i looked behind me without turning my head or body to the sides, instead i turned my head backwards, even though i already knew, who it was.

"Chotto." I smiled at him. "Hai, i have been here for a loooooooong time."

He sat down beside me and looked at me. "Why? Why would you wait here for so long?"

"Niichan said to do exactly as cherry said and cherry said to stay here, until she would come and get me. She said to stay here even if i saw her leave. Im just doing as niichan said, he probably didn't think, that cherry would forget me." I told the now unmasked masked ninja truthfully.

"Do you always do as your niichan says?" He asked softly and i shook my head.

"What would the fun be in that? But if its important, then i will do as he says, right now though im just teaching him not to tell me to do as others say. After all it could go wrong." I said with a smile and splashed in the water with my feet, while laughing a little and holding my niichan's teddybear close.

"You're really a child, aren't you?" He asked, eyeing the teddybear in my arms.

"Of cause i am!" I smiled at him with my head tilted to the side. "Im 11 after all."

"11? That's quite a young age. I guess, you're younger, then i thought you would be." The last was a mumble and clearly not meant for my ears.

"I know. But hey you're a guy, who is prettier, then i though you would be." I said and looked at the sky.

"You know, who i am?" The unmasked masked ninja asked.

"Half and half. I know, that you are the masked ninja, the hunter nin. But i have no idea of your name." I said smiling and he smiled back.

"But i know yours, its Kumi, is it not? Im Haku." He said and i giggled.

"Well, my name is Kumikiyoko, but Kumi is just easier." I told him and played with my feet in the water again.

"I saw, what you did a few days ago, both with your team and with your niichan. The tree climbing was amazingly handled considering your age, but the thing you did with your niichan had me enchanted. I told Zabuza-sensei about it and he seems to already have fallen under your spell after your first meeting." He said with his calm and soft voice.

"You're silly, i dont do magic." I told him, while giggeling.

"You're such a child, it wasn't meant like that." He laughed and i smiled. "Does your chakra really connect with the nature and elements on its own as soon as you let it lose?"

"That's a secret. I atleast think, that it is... Niichan never really told me... Nevermind, i got lots of secrets, one more doesn't change much." I said shrugging and he looked curiously at me.

"You doesn't seem like the type to have secrets nor have the power, that you have." He commentet and i smiled at him.

"Niichan always says, that i do things, that i shouldn't be doing in ways, that isn't like me. He says, that my abilities and personallity doesn't match. He said, that he thinks, that its a little disturbing. Both niichan and old man hokage agreed, that if i really really wanted to hurt somebody, then there would be no way for them to stop me. They are silly!" I said thinking, then i laughed.

"You are unbelieveable." He sweatdropped.

"Huh? I wonder why everybody says that..." I giggled and he smiled.

It was silent for a while, though i could see the questions in his eyes. Finally he could't hold back his question.

"How can you control ice and snow?" He asked and i tilted my head as i looked at him.

"I control everything! Why?" I giggled as he sighed, then i looked closer at him and reconized the eyes.

"Just forget it..." He mumbled and i caught his eyes.

"You're a yuki?" I asked and when he looked around, as if trying to find a good escape rute, i giggled. "Dont be like that. My mother's mother's mother were a yuki too, its no biggie."

"So you're infact part yuki?" He asked and i smiled.

"Half a quarter to be exact." I laughed and he smiled.

It was night now and i yawned bigtime, it was far over my bedtime. I giggled suddenly as i heard niichan's angry voice far away, i heard him yell my name at somebody and i smiled softly at Haku.

"You should go now, niichan is very angry. He just realised, that cherry forgot me and he is probably on his way here." I told him and he nodded and got up.

"When the time comes and we stand on oppesite sides, please stand back! I dont want to hurt you, i really dont... And i dont want us to die for your hand just yet, you're too young. If we win, we'll take you with us, please dont fight it when the time comes for you to come." He told me and i smiled sadly at him.

"I dont know if i will be able to do that." I told him and he smiled calmly and warmly.

"We'll see." He said, then he kissed the top of my head and when i looked curiously and shocked after him, he winked before disappearing between the houses.

I heard niichan's angry and scared voice come closer in his search for me, i laughed and when i knew niichan where within hearing range, i called him. He stood within sight not long after. When he saw me, he ran to my side and looked me over quickly. He smiled softly, when i yawned again.

"Are you okay? Are you cold? Feeling sick? Tired? Hungry? Thirsty? Did you talk with anyone? Why didn't you just come back by yourself?" He asked fast and hasty and i laughed at him, not moving away from my spot on the wooden pier at all...

"Im okay. Hai, im a little cold. Iie, im not feeling sick. Hai, im tired. Hai, im hungry. Hai, im thirsty. Hai, i talked with somebody. You said to do exactly as cherry said, so i did, she said to stay here." I told him in a hasty tone and he sighed.

"I deserved that one, who did you talk with?" He asked and i smiled at him, happy that he took it so nicely.

"Haku, he is the hunternin from the other day. He's a bit weird...." I told niichan and made a face.

"What did he say?" Niichan asked dead serious.

"He wanted to know, why i was still waiting. And i told him, that it was because you said to do as cherry said. Then he wanted to know if i always does as you tell me to and i said no, only when its important or i want to. Then he called me a child, because i was playing in the water with my feet and i told him that i was a child, after all i am 11. He was surprised and mumbled about how he thought, that i would have been older. I told him, that he is prettier then i thought and he was surprised, that i knew who he was. He told me, that his name was Haku. He told me, that he saw us train a few days ago. He said, that i had him enchanted and that the sword-guy had already fallen under my spell under our first meeting. I told him he was silly, because i dont do magic and he said it wasn't meant like that." I told him and continued with explaining, what we had talked about before ending it. "In the end i told him to leave, because i could hear you come. He nodded and got up before turning to me again. Then he said: 'When the time comes and we stand on oppesite sides, please stand back! I dont want to hurt you, i really dont... And i dont want us to die for your hand just yet, you're too young. If we win, we'll take you with us, please dont fight it when the time comes for you to come.' I told him, that i didn't know if i would be able to not fight back. He said that we would see, then he weirded me out by kissed my head and when i looked after him confused, he winked at me."

Niichan looked around with eyes that could kill, but then he sighed.

"Come on, lets go." He said and held out his hand for me, but i didn't take it.

"I cant, i have to wait for cherry to come and get me. She was very specific about that." I told him and i saw him sweatdrop.

"Fine, i get it! Dont let others give you orders." He said annoyed and i squealed as he lifted me up and placed me over his shoulder, then he took my shoes in his other hand.

Laughing i changed position from his shoulder to his back, where i sat piggyback style. Niichan smiled as i sat my head on his shoulder and yawned. I could hear his laugh far into my dreams, when he realised that i had fallen asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 16 11
Everyone knows the story of what happened to Sasuke Uchiha as a child, but what happens when he meets a girl with a similar past... but worse. Someho...
502K 18.9K 200
This is a collection of the SasuSaku Community's greatest Oneshots, only found here! ⋙ Requests are CLOSED! The one-shot book is complete, HOWEVER, w...
15.3K 940 35
❝ 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 ❞ ── 𝐍𝐚đĢ𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐔đŗ𝐮đĻ𝐚𝐤đĸ 𝐗 𝐅𝐞đĻ!𝐔𝐜𝐡đĸ𝐡𝐚!𝐎𝐜 īš™...
15.9K 768 65
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...