6 Feet

By phsycotic

This story follows a teenage girl through a wild ride after finding a psychotic killer's, who happens to be a... More

6 Feet
1 || Partner
2 || Mine for the taking
3 || Going..Going..
4 || Gone.
5 || X
6 || Escape
7 || More than revenge
8 || Newbie Takeover
X || Important
X || Reminder
9 || Villain takes down Villain
10 || Killing Time and People
12 || Shadow
X || Questions?
location
BIG NEWS!!
Xx
13 || Bottom Lines
You Should Know
14 || Illusion

11 || Plan of Two

1.2K 49 8
By phsycotic

___________________________

Chapter eleven; Plan of Two

___________________________

All morning Tate, Louis, and Harry had been making sure everything was set for the auction, that was starting soon.

The room it was going to be held in was set up, and people were starting to show up. Soon, the place was packed, and Tate was on stage holding a mic.

"Good evening, everyone. Who's ready for the auction ?" Tate smirked.

The crowd responded with loud cheers and whistles, instantly the vibe of the room wasn't so bland anymore.

"Alrighty then, first up, Alice."

As the auction went on, everyone's eyes were glued to the stage, and all of the beautiful girls, not on Zayn, who was quietly lurking in the very back of the dark room. The only light on was over the stage, making everything else pitch black, giving Zayn the access he needed.

He held the bomb firmly as a evil smirk danced onto his face.

"Are the other ones in place?" His eyes were still staring straight at the stage, cockily. The girl on stage looked uncomfortable and displeased with her situation as her eyes watered but that only made Zayn want smile more. Girls were nothing but a product to him; a trade for money. This was humouring to him.

"Yes. I checked again, after it started." Louis spoke, standing next to him.

"Good, let's go." Zayn set the bomb by his shoe, then stepped over it as they proceeded to walk.

"What about-" Louis started, but Zayn cut him off immediately, already knowing what he was going to ask.

"Harry is handling it."

Harry wasn't though. Harry was getting angel skipped up in line, so he could get his money then 'bounce'.

"Yeah, next" he persuaded liam, who was rubbing his chin, looking at the clipboard.

"I guess" he sighed, writing Angel's name for next.

"She's on now.." Liam muttered, adjusting himself.

Harry nodded, walking to the back of the line to drag Angel to the front.

Angel looked at Harry in horror as he shoved her out on stage.

"Here we have a young dark haired one. She's 5'5, Virgin, with a good health rate. This evening we are going to start the bidding of with one hundred grand.. " Tate spoke quickly.

A bald, middle aged man stood up, and shouted 'two hundred grand', followed by another man shouting 'five hundred grand'.

Harry smiled, thinking about the money stacking up. 'Come on, I need more than that' Harry thought to himself.

Angel on the other hand, was beating herself up. The guilt from taking the journal was eating at her, more than when she actually took it.

If she just would've left that journal alone, she would've been still working on that stupid project, and she wouldn't be involved in this.

Her guilt was soon replaced by anger, and she wanted to hurt Harry. Though, she can't physically hurt him right now, she knew what he was after; the money. 'He can't get the money for something that's not here' she thought, a smirk slowly filled her face.

'Are you seriously trying to escape right now?' Her inner voice thought, but she pushed that thought away, and started casually looking around. Her thoughts drowned all of the bids out, until Tate got back up to the mic.

"And sold ! To the young man in the back! Take your money to the front desk and your lady will be given to you there!... Next up, Abby !" Tate shouted as someone tugged Angels hand to leave the stage. It was Harry, pulling her towards the front room where his money was soon to be. He had his bag strapped over his shoulder, ready to snatch the money and go.

'This is your chance, you might as well take it' her conscious said as they neared the front room. She stopped walking, causing Harry to jerk back.

"What now!?" Harry was getting impatient, his money could be just feet away.

She looked him in the eyes, pretending to look guilty.

"I just wanted to apologize-" angel started, but just raised her foot, hitting Harry where it really hurt. He toppled over in pain, clutching himself.

But angel didn't stop there, no, she punched him in the face repeatedly and went for another kick in the prize. Harry moaned in pain, slowly falling to the floor.

"I hope you burn in hell, Harry." She seethed, stealing his bag off of the floor.

Her next task was to get past the front desk, where Niall was sitting next to a girl, looking bored out of his mind. He turned the pages to the magazine carelessly, trying to find something entertaining, while the girl looked like she was on the verge of crying.

Angel had one option; run, and she did. Her legs didn't slow down till she got to Harry's car. She quickly dug around the bag for his keys, and successfully found them, setting the bag down. Her fingers fumbled with the keys, trying to find the right one. 'Why did Harry have so many keys!?' She mentally groaned.

She tried at least five different keys so far when she heard boots slowly walking around the car. Her eyes connected with Zayn's as he snatched the keys from her hands.

"I don't feel like dealing with you, so I'm going to let you go, but I want to show you something." Zayn said, lifting up his shirt. Angel looked down at his tattoos that covered his stomach, there wasn't a uncovered spot. But one of the tattoos caught her eye, and she parted her lips in shock.

It was the red triangle with a black 'X' over it, symbolic of Trio, the gang called Trio.

"You snitch, I snitch." Zayn smirked, letting his shirt fall down.

"And I think we both know what happens if I snitch.." Zayn said, chuckling as he tossed her the keys.

"By the way, the key to the car is the red one." He finished, backing away.

"Wait, my friend, Leeann, she-" She started but Zayn turned to look her directly in the eye.

"She'll be home tomorrow, you just remember what I said if you know what's good for you."

Angel just silently unlocked the car, and threw Harry's bag in. 'Harry.' She thought suddenly as she started the car. 'He's going to wake up sometime..' She sighed, wishing he would just disappear.

She was right about one thing, he was going to wake up, and sooner than she thought.

Niall poured water on him, and he woke up, groaning because he was still sore.

"Wake up you idiot. Where did angel go ? That guy is out there with his money waiting." Niall pulled Harry up, and walked him to the front desk.

"Where is she at?" The guy was impatient, making Harry that more irritated.

"This way.." Harry gave him a sneaky smile. The guy sighed, following Harry to the hallway behind the office.

The guy was about to cuss Harry out, but Harry slammed his fist into the back of the guys head, knocking him out cold. He wanted to get his knife out and slit his throat but Ben interrupted him.

'No, just get the money, and the car keys, when he wakes up he will feel the concussion' Ben roared with evil laughter in Harry's head, giving Harry a sinister smile. They were, as Harry likes to think, 'a good team.'

_____________________________

Hehe yaay! They're going home;)

This chapter took me a while to write. I suck, I know.

The ending is soon and I'm so happy bc sequel yaay :) The sequel will be much bloodier, I'm so excited!

If your interested in making the sequel's cover could you let me know ? I kinda suck at covers haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...
1.4K 81 24
Detective Harry Styles has been haunted by the case of a killer for three years. Every piece of evidence they've had has never been a significant clu...
2.5M 60.4K 21
"He clenched his fists to bring himself back to earth, shutting off the tap. He stood stationary, wondering if anything he had been thinking for the...
2M 47.1K 76
Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older brother and his wife. She had to start a...