More Than Friends {KIDGE}

By INEEDSLEPEP

Shiro thinks that the team needs to 'bond' with each other. Keith teams up with the only other serious one, P... More

Bond
Pidge+caring=quiznack
A smile makes someones day
Risks
Locks and Lockets
Not-so-tough
Allura knows best
Bored
Shallura Prank
Lance's Prank
Bonus Chapter!!!
Lost
Trouble pt. 1
Trouble pt.2
Reason Of No Kidge Development
The Chapter I Promised
Pallax Mission
I can't kill Azaria I'm sorry
Guys Please Don't Kill Me
Saving Jason
Saving the Paladins
oof A/N
Another Bonus
Sick day
Yo a bonus
After Time
Truth pt.1
Bonus
Truth pt.2

Left Behind

3.7K 65 150
By INEEDSLEPEP

"AZARIA?!?!?!" I yell. I let her go. Azaria?!?! How'd she get here? Pidge hits her and she's instantly knocked out.

"You know this girl?" She looks at me dead in the eye.

"I'll explain later. First, we have to get her to a more decent place."

"Still, why'd you guys prank me?What did I do wrong." Lance tilts his head.

"Everything." Pidge responds.

~TIMESKIP TO KEITH'S ROOM~

Azaria POV
I wake up in a room. Just to see three people in front of me. "HOLY FUDGE! YOU DON'T JUST STARE AT A PERSON UNTIL THEY'RE AWAKE!" I scream.

"Explain." A girl with white hair and sea green altean marks asks Keith.

"I knew her back on Earth." He answers. Yeah, then you left.

*******
"Who's that guy that keeps showing up at your performances? Is he your brother?" Asked Jayde.

"Kind of. I guess." I responded.

"He seems cool."

"Yeah, he is." I smiled.

~~~~~
"Hey, Keith!" I yelled after I saw him get out of school.

"Hello, troublemaker." He smirked, knowing I hated it.

"WATCH IT! ONE DAY YOU'LL END UP WITH A BROKEN ARM!!" I yelled at him. He laughed.

"So, how was your day?"

"Horrible. You know I hate going to a stupid school for girls. It's stupid. They expect all girls to be good at dancing and music. And, we have to LEARN!!! I HAVE ENOUGH MEMES!!! I DON'T NEED TO PUT MORE INFORMATION IN MY BRAIN!!!" I rolled my eyes.

"You're actually doing good." He encouraged. He was older than me, but we got along well.

"This is all because of my stupid parents."

"Some of us don't have parents. Be grateful these people adopted you."

"Keith, there are many people that have adopted me. All of them decided to abandon me. You got that Shiro guy. He's awesome."

"Yeah, he is." He smiled.

"But seriously, why do you show up at all of my performances?"

"Because, after Shiro, you're like family. Do you remember the lady that approached us saying if we were siblings?"

"That's because we were arguing over the 'water is wet' thing. And I'm correct. Water ISN'T wet. We argue like siblings."

"Fine. But, you're like a sister to me. Why'd you ask?"

"Some girl noticed."

"Oh." He laughed and ruffled my hair. I laughed too.

*******
Then you left. I ran away. And now, I learned how to use weapons. Something I'm good at. I didn't belong where I was. The thing is, you said we were family. FAMILY DOESN'T SIMPLY LEAVE WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION. Without knowing, tears fall down my face.

"SHE'S CRYING!" The girl yells. A blue eyed boy wraps his arms around me. Surprisingly, I cry even more.

"Está bien. It's okay." He says. Although, I already knew how to speak Spanish. I pull away. I dry my tears. Then look at Keith.

"You said we were family. Why'd you leave." I regret what comes out of my mouth. More tears fall down my face. The warmth of the tears were probably the only warm thing on me.

"Keith, what'd you do to her." The girl asks.

"I don't-" he pauses. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave." He looks at me. The blue eyed boy hugs me again.

"I know, Keith is an A-hole." I smile a little.

"LANCE!" Keith yells.

"Who do you agree with?" He asks. I dry my tears, once again.

"You." I respond.

"HA! IN YOUR FACE MULLET!"

"Mullet?" I ask. I instantly feel better.

"How old are you?" The pretty girl asks.

"Sixteen."

"WOOHOO! A PERSON MY AGE!"

"If you guys are gonna talk about nonsense, get out of my room."

"Okay, mullet." I reply. He gasps. I give a soft laugh.

"I think you and I will get along." Lance says. He winks. "Maybe we'll prank them." He whispers. I laugh. I forgot how good it felt to be relaxed.

"What's your name?" I question looking towards the girl.

"Oh, I'm Pidge. I'm human. This is temporary." She says pointing to herself up and down.

"I'm Azaria." I smile at Pidge.

"Yeah, I know. Keith kinda yelled your name." She returns the smile.

"Wait! We have to introduce you to the rest of the team!" Keith says.

"Oh. The other ones." I reply, remembering how the other people looked like. "Wait! I have a friend. Her name is Kimara. I came here with her." Keith looks at me with confusion.

"Friend?" He raises a brow.

"Yes. A FRIEND." I cross my arms

"Okay, okay." He raises his arms in surrender. I go to the library to find her.

"KIM!" I yell, hopefully getting her attention. She jumps off of a shelf.

"I'm here." The brunette smiles. Her eyes widen when she sees the people behind me. "Why are they here?" She backs away.

"They're okay." I smile. "Now, apologize for pranking them."

"Fine. I'm sorry for threatening you guys." She lowers her head. Hiding the smirk.

"This is Kimara. She's my friend. Now, we'll explain how we got here and why." I look over at her.

"Good. First, we go to the princess. Then, you explain there." Keith states. We follow him to a control room. "Allura, this is Kimara and Azaria. They're..." He clears his throat." 'The threat'." He covers his face with his hands. Me and Kim grin.

"They were the ones causing trouble." Shiro says wide-eyed. "AZARIA WAS CAUSING TROUBLE!!!" I back away in fear.

"How do you know who Azaria is?" Kim asks, taking a step forward.

"Who are you?" Shiro asks back.

"YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST!" Kim points a finger a Shiro.

"I KNEW HER BACK ON EARTH!" Shiro raises his arms in surrender. Kimara looks in my direction. Then looks back at Shiro.

"The guy said my name was Kimara, Listen." She puts her hands on her hips. I hide a laugh.

"Hi, I'm Allura. Okay, who here knew these two." Allura speaks up. Keith and Shiro raise their hands.

"Well, we didn't know Kimara. But, we know Azaria." Keith explains.

"How did you guys know each other, exactly." Another guy speaks up.

"On Earth, Keith and I became friends. He helped me when I fell off a car." I state.

"How do you fall off a car?" Pidge asks.

"What the quiznak is a car?" Allura asks.

"A car is a...piece of metal that is considered transportation. And, the way you fall off a car, is by attempting to destroy someone's car and, succeed, but you end up falling off." I explain. They all stare at me as if I said I ran outside naked. Am I crazy?

"Yeah, well, I kinda saved her from cracking her skull open." Keith glares at me.

"Yeah, that was how we made an instant connection and became friends." I sigh. "I can't believe how much he grew." I wipe away an imaginary tear. Kim laughs.

"I don't know any of you. So, mind to introduce yourselves. Except for Allura." Kim crosses her arms.

"I'm Hunk." The big man says.

"Lance." The blue eyed boy waves.

"My name is Shiro." Shiro states.

"KEITH IS THE EMO ONE!!!!" Pidge yells. She clears her throat. "I'm Pidge." She smiles.

"Well, what do we do now?" Kimara asks.

"I have no idea." Lance says.

A/N I'm going to ignore all the things changing each season. And, I'm only writing the parts where they're in the castle. Just to clear things up. So, no galra attacking thing will go on during this and no changes. Because, then I have to change many things.
                         .........A to the Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 226 24
Katie (Pidge) was tricked and sent to another world through a weird mineral machine. A world of secrets and mysterious people; where a man waits for...
64.4K 2.3K 35
AU! Katie "Pidge" Holt has lost both her father and he brother, leaving her with her unstable mother. She's extremely tom-boyish and intelligent- not...
85.7K 2K 33
Keith is forced to visit Shiro's friend and his family. He expected it to be boring. What he didn't expect was for him to fall for Matt's little sist...
1.3K 61 5
Katie was stuck in space alone for seven years and soon became pidge. she helped shiro escape to earth and told him to find voltron. Then she got to...