Stay With Me || Lashton ||

Af Louisgirl_228

Ashton was troubled. Luke was innocent. Running away from problems is Ashton's specialty but what happens whe... Mere

Stay With Me || Lashton ||
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Authors Note
40
41
42
To sequel or not to sequel?
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
40K Celebration Imagine
Honeymoon

31

5.6K 232 49
Af Louisgirl_228

Ashton's POV

"Wake up its Christmas!" Michael yelled and landed on me with a thud. I groaned loudly but Michael continued to lay on top of me. I swear he's a five year old trapped in an eighteen year olds body.

"I'm up, I'm up" I said and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and saw there was a fresh blanket of snow outside.

Michael and I had left Luke's house not very long after Christmas officially made its appearance. Looking at the sun that's barely into the sky it was evident Michael woke me up too damn early.

"Come on, mom made homemade hot chocolate and we are about to open presents!" Michael shouted, still jumping on my bed.

"Ill race you down there!" I challenged and jumped out of bed. Michael took off towards the door but I was faster. I slipped and slid across the floor but made it to the Christmas tree faster than my counterpart.

"You cheated!" Michael said out of breath.

"Whatever Mikey." I said with a laugh. Karen entered the room with two steaming mugs of chocolatey goodness, handing us each one.

"Good morning boys. Merry Christmas." She smiled and took a seat in the recliner.

"Merry Christmas." We said in unison and Michael was already dividing presents up.

I had a decent pile which made me feel even more special. On Michael's count we started to tear into our presents. Ever since I was little I loved to watch others open their presents first. I enjoyed seeing the looks of joy that they gave and how happy they got. That was truly Christmas for me. I watched as Karen opened her gift from me that I had help with from the lady at Macy's. It was a really nice shirt that practically screamed Karen. Then Michael and I split the cost of a beautiful necklace.

I watched as tears formed in Karens eyes when she opened the necklace. It was two silver hearts connected together and one side had an A while the other side had an M. Our birthstones were what the letters were place over and we thought it was perfect the second we saw it.

"Oh boys! I love it, it's gorgeous." She said with a sniffle. I smiled over to Michael who gave me a thumbs up.

I finally opened all my gifts and was extremely excited. I got some shirts I had been wanting, a new pair of jeans, some cologne and I still had one small little box to open. All eyes were on me while I tore through the red paper to see an iPhone box. A new phone!

"We got tired if you trying to use that ancient phone." Karen teased and I gave her a smile.

"A new phone! Guys!" I said and jumped up to hug both of them. "Thank you!" I said and hugged the box to my chest.

"You're welcome Ash. If you need help setting it up just ask." Michael said and started to pick up his wrapping paper mess.

"You boys pick up the living room and I'll make us some breakfast." Karen said and left the room.

"Damn I'm so excited to use this thing." I giggled and Michael laughed too. We finished cleaning the living room and I was starting to set up my new phone when the doorbell rang. I gave Michael a confused look and went to answer the door.

We were supposed to go over to Luke's at 11 but maybe he was too impatient. When I opened the door Liz was smiling with a plate of cookies in her hands. Karen suddenly appeared behind me and rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas." She beamed and we bid her good morning too. "I know you and Michael are coming over this morning but I came over to invite you all to Christmas dinner." She said and held out the plate of cookies to Karen.

"That's very sweet of you, thank you." Karen smiled and looked down to me.

"I will see you guys in a bit." Liz said and turned to head back down the driveway.

Michael and Karen were staring at me with wide eyes and I just gave them a shrug. They didn't bring anything up during breakfast and I was grateful. It was Christmas and I didn't want any of my drama showing up today.

At promptly 10:55 Michael and I rang Luke's doorbell. Our hands were full of our presents for Luke and Calum and we were bundled up like penguins. The door swung open to reveal Jack and he mumbled a Merry Christmas and led us into the living room where there was a massive tree. Luke was sitting on the floor with a pile of paper next to him and Calum was sitting on the lounge.

"Merry Christmas!" All four of us practically yelled at the same time. Michael and I handed out gifts and I took a seat next to Luke on the floor. We shared a quick peck on the lips and got down to business.

My gift from Calum was a Green Day shirt and some drumsticks which I was pretty stoked about. Michael got a sick Spider-man sweat shirt and a couple of shirts from both Calum and Luke. I noticed Luke pick up his gift from me and all attention turned to him. His large hands worked diligently at the paper but finally got the box open. His face went blank for a second and my heart skipped a beat. His hand pulled out the four tickets and he examined them like he wasn't sure they were real then he turned to me.

"Fall Out Boy? February 7th? Are these real?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes they're real you dummy!" I said with a giggled and was tackled to the floor. He kissed my whole face I swear and I couldn't quit giggling.

"Thank you like a million times thank you!" He yelled and hugged me tightly.

"Anything for you." I said and he kissed my lips hastily a few times. He was squealing like a girl and I couldn't stop laughing at him.

"We are all going?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh my gosh that's going to be the best trip ever! Wait! You remembered didn't you? I told you I wanted Fall Out Boy tickets the first time we met and you remembered?" He was rambling and I suddenly felt a little embarrassed. I was hot under Luke's gaze and he was waiting for an answer.

"Yes I did." I nodded and looked back up to Luke's shocked expression.

"I love you!" He yelled out and kissed me again. We were laughing again and Luke was continuing to freak out over the tickets.

"You would've thought you gave him a kidney." Calum teased and got up to leave the room. Luke was now staring me as Calum walked back into the room with something in his arms. When he got closer I noticed it was a small puppy with a red bow on its head.

A fucking puppy! Holy shit I was so excited right now. I let out a girly scream and stood up to hurry over to Calum. I grabbed the puppy and cradled him in my arms like he was the most fragile thing in the world.

"Oh my god you got me a puppy! He's so cute!" I said loudly and snuggled my face into the puppy's fur. He licked my face and I giggled.

"You like him?" Luke laughed.

"Love him!" I said and jogged over to Luke and pulled him up off the floor with my free hand into a hug.

"I love you." Luke whispered in my ear and I pecked his cheek.

"I love you too." I said and continued to play with my new pal.

"We are still in the room." Michael teased and Luke and I gave him a look.

"Best Christmas ever!" Calum cheered from behind us and we all agreed loudly.

Luke's POV

Calum unfortunately couldn't stay with us for the rest of the day and dinner but I was happy Ashton was able to. Michael and his mom were coming over a little later but I was thankful for the whole day with Ashton.

We sat in the living room to watch TV with my mom and she was actually very pleasant towards Ashton. He's been loving on his puppy since Calum brought him into the room. It's adorable to watch really.

"Do you have a name for him yet?" I asked and looked down to the little thing that was asleep on Ashton's lap.

"Indie." He smiled and rubbed behind the puppy's ear.

"Indie?" I questioned and Ashton nodded.

"It sounded cool." He shrugged and looked down to the puppy but his head turned to me and he have me a soft kiss on the lips.

"You boys better to get freshened up, dinner will be ready in a bit." My mom said and got up to leave the kitchen.

"I better go home and get ready." Ashton's inquired as he cradled Indie in his arms.

"You can get ready here if you want. You can borrow some of my clothes." I offered because I didn't want to miss a second with Ashton today.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." I said simply and pulled him up the stairs behind me.

We took turns in the shower and I was able to find us each something nice to wear. My clothes were a little tight on Ashton but much too long. What he lacked in height he made up for in muscle and I was just the opposite. Ashton and I were fully dressed but he was sitting on my bed, towel drying his curly hair. I was standing at my dresser putting on cologne when I noticed the necklace my dad gave me hanging on my picture of us. I picked it up slowly and headed towards Ashton with it.

Since I couldn't always be with Ashton I wanted a piece of me to be. He gave me a confused look but I asked him to stand up and I slid the chain over his head. The pendent rested perfectly against his chest and he took it between his fingers to examine it closer.

"I want you to wear it and always know I'm this close to your heart." I said and that was probably the cheesiest thing I have ever said in my life.

"Wow. I don't know what to say." He breathed. I lifted his chin to look at me and planted my lips against his. I didn't want him to say anything. I wanted him to wear my necklace and know he was mine forever. Yes I said forever and I meant that.

I kissed him softly once more and led him down to Christmas dinner with our families.

...

Ashton and I were lying on my roof despite the snow. I knew I needed to go to bed soon but once I went to bed and woke up I'd have to leave Ashton.

"So tomorrow huh?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yup." I said softly.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He admitted and I felt my heart wrench.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said and Ashton rolled his head to the side to look at me.

"It's only a week, we can do it. And we can FaceTime every chance you get with my fancy new phone." He joked to lighten the mood.

"Deal." I said with a forced chuckle.

"Can I take you to the airport in the morning?" He blurred out and I sat up.

"I have to be there at 5 am." I said. I wasn't really sure I wanted a tearful airport goodbye but I guess if Ashton wanted to take me to the airport he could.

"So?" He asked and sat up too.

"You really want to?" I asked and he nodded. Our eyes were locked and I was getting lost in the hazel beauty that is Ashton's eyes.

"Yes." He said simply.

"Okay." I tried to look away but I was too locked into Ashton's eyes.

"I should probably go but I will be here bright and early in a few hours." He tried to laugh but I could tell he was dreading tomorrow too. We climbed back into my room and he scooped Indie off of my bed and headed towards downstairs.

I opened the door to let him out and he stepped out onto the porch. I was in the doorway dreading our goodnight but I was caught off guard by Ashton pressing a demanding kiss to my lips. When I pulled away he was smirking and looked above my head.

"Mistletoe." He shrugged and I laughed.

"Goodnight Ashton." I said as he turned to go.

"Goodnight Luke." He called back and walked across the yard through the snow and out of sight.

Definitely the best Christmas ever but tomorrow would be awful I could feel it.

>>>>
Sorry they are short chapters but it kind of depends on what is happening how long I make them

Hope you guys are still on board and aren't bored haha

Thanks for everything :)

Until I update again :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

263 13 1
Ashton and Luke are two runaways who got stuck in the same hotel room when trying to escape the police. And then the story gets even more complicated...
25.4K 696 21
the one where luke is in a problematic relationship and ashton starts to notice.
57.5K 3.2K 12
ashton and his family decide to go on holiday for his school break, but ashton had no clue that this holiday break meant he'd meet a certain blonde b...
6.8K 271 25
Ashton is suicidal gets beaten by his father and bullied at school for being gay. Luke is very confident has a loving family that accepts him for who...