Snap Me (taegi) (completed)

By Fluffyfluffandextra

-i totally hate you ❤️ -I totally hate you too ❤️ Taehyung gets a snap that's willing to change his course o... More

1st snap
2nd snap
3rd snap
4th snap
5th snap
6th snap
7th snap
8th snap
9th snap
10th snap
11th snap
12th snap
13th snap
14th snap
15th snap (Part one)
15th snap (part two)
17th snap
18th snap
19th snap
20th snap
21st snap
22nd snap
23rd Snap
24th snap
25th snap
26th snap
Sequal?
Random texts
Laughing in gucci
Sequalllll (for real this time)

16th snap

3.9K 121 147
By Fluffyfluffandextra

(I was watching tinker bell with my little sis and i know We all low key fell in love with Terrance.)

Yoongi knocks on Namjoons door, a bag in hand as he swings back and forth, humming. A grape Namjoon opens the door for him "Hey yoongs." Yoongi and him do their handshake and Yoongi comments "What in the actual hell is wrong with your hair?"

Namjoon sighs "Don't- don't ask because i don't know. Come in." Yoongi nods, smirking. He walks in to the house that had become his own after 10 years of being friends with Joonie. He walks to the kitchen to get something to eat, cuz he was starving. A blonde man was on the oven, apron on while cooking.

"Woah." He said, Making the other turn around. "Ah! You're Yoongi, right? I'm Jin! Nice to meet you."  Yoongi looks him up and down. "You're jin? Um... nice to meet you too. I'm Namjoon's bro." Jin blinks "Bro? As in brother?"

Grape Namjoon sighs "Don't confuse him. He's my best friend, Baby." He explains, wrapping his arms around the olders waist. They share a kiss and soft words while the other watches. Yoongi sticks out his tongue "Gross." He opens the refrigerator and looks around.

"Hey Namjoon. Where are my lamb skewers?" Jin smiles "Ah, i threw out some a while ago. Were they yours?" Namjoon groans "Oh god."

Yoongi looks at Jin, then back at Namjoon. Then back at Jin. Then again at Namjoon. "He threw away my food. Kim Namjoon, i don't care who he is, he threw away my food."

NamJoon nods "I know, i know. I'll buy you new ones-" He was interrupted by Jins giggling "They were cold, so i made you new ones!" He turns around and opens the oven, taking out a plate of lamb skewers.

(A/N: Lamb skewers are my favorite food of all time they taste so goooooooood. I definitely recommend trying them out. They're really easy to make, too.)

Yoongi moans at the sight "You made that?" Jin nods "Yep. For you!" The older says, putting the plate in front of a vulnerable Yoongi's face. He takes it and looks at grape Namjoon "Please make it work with this guy."
.
.
.
After finishing his plate, Yoongi gathered the couple in the living room "Alright. So. Here's the thing. I want... to ask Tae out." Jin spits out his champagne and Namjoon chokes on his saliva. The two were now coughing, wondering what in the Hell happened.

"Tae is dating Jungkook, Yoongs. I'm not breaking the poor kids heart." Namjoon finally speaks up after an hour or so of choking (No kink intended) "You should known better."

Yoongi groans "I know, Just hear me out! This is the first time I've actually loved someone to this extent! When i was breaking up with Jimin, he had texted me saying that he had felt that i was angry and stressed. We talked for hours after that, making jokes about the weirdest of things. He managed to make me laugh even though i was upset."

Jin sighs "I'm in." Namjoon looks over at his lover, in shock "Jinnie, Jungkook is fragile! Yoongi will just have to wait until they break up or something." Jin rubs the back of his head "I know Tae. I know how he functions. He's my best friend, after all. He tells me everything and i can assure he doesn't see Jungkook as anything more than a small bunny that needs protection."

Yoongi nods "Thank you, SeokJin." Jin nods slowly "I have a plan. You just get Tae to agree to meeting you, and i'll explain the rest. Joonie, baby you gotta be with me, okay?" He says, holding his lovers hand at the last part "I promise you Jungkook will be fine." Namjoon groans "fine..." Yoongi smiles "Great. So i'll go call Tae. When should i tell him to meet me and where?" Jin grins~

Taetaebaebae is online

Geniusmanyoongi
Tae
Taetae
Hey tae
Taaaaaeeeee

Taetaebaebae
Woah there
Are you drunk again?

Geniusmanyoongi
No. I'm sober
You just weren't replying

Taetaebaebae
You wanna talk?
Are you upset?

Geniusmanyoongi
I want to talk.
Call me?

Taetaebaebae
Whaaaa
You wanna callll????

Geniusmanyoongi
Yeah
If that's okay with you.
I don't really like Texting.

Taetaebaebae
Oh um... holy frick but i'm like half naked rn

Geniusmanyoongi
Where's kookie?

Taetaebaebae
He's just went out with some guy named Felix.
Why?

Geniusmanyoongi
I just assumed he's the reason you're half naked

Taetaebaebae
OML
THAT'S ONLY HALF TRUE

Geniusmanyoongi
Look, do you want to call or not?

Taetaebaebae
Ok ok
Call. I'll just cover my body with my blanket. Sheesh.
Don't get mad at me 😣😣

Geniusmanyoongi is calling
Accept | Decline

"Hello hyung!" Tae said through his sheets.

"You... really covered yourself with your blanket..." That was the first thing Yoongi had said. Tae giggled "Of course. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Mmm... okay..."

The stared at each other for some time, lost in each others beauty.

"Ah! Hyung! I found this really cute pic of myself! Wanna seeee?"

"Of course."

"Okay! I'm sending it to you right now!"

Taetaebaebae

Am i cutttteeee? (A/n: there goes my bias list)

Yoongi responded with a smile "You look really cute. You should model, You know." Tae chuckles "I've actually gotten a bunch of offers. I declined them all though."

"Oh? why?"

"Cuz they ain't Gucci."

"You really like Gucci, huh?"

"Well duh. It's all i wear."

"Yeah."

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

Yoongi looks up at his screen, Taehyung smiling at him. It really started to hit him then. What if Taehyung rejects him? What if Jungkook finds out? What if it ruins what they have now?

"Yoongi. You seem really stressed, baby." Taehyung is trying to make it better, but by calling him 'Baby' he's just throwing gasoline on the fire. (A/n: did you hear about the fire at the circus? It was in tents... my inner seokjin is coming out snd hlp)

"Yoongs?"

"Ah, sorry."

Yoongi would be putting everything on the line if he asked Taehyung to meet him.

"It's okay. You just spaced out. What's wrong?"

But to be honest,

"Nothing, nothing is wrong... i just..."

It'll be worth it if it means he'll be able to kiss those pretty lips of his.

"...I'm overthinking something."

To be able to hug him tightly.

"Tae, i want to ask you something."

To have the right to call Taehyung his own.

"Ask away!"

To hold him at night and give him butterfly kisses.

"Will... you meet me in real life... tomorrow?" Taehyung chokes on his own spit, sitting up. The blanket that was one covering his bare chest was now down covering what was only bellow his waist, giving you Yoongi a delicious view. "Y-you really want to meet?"

Yoongi nods slowly "Uh... yeah... I realized i never had the chance to actually apologize, so i wanted... to do it in person." Taehyung looks down, a smile glued onto his face "Ok. Let's meet, Hyung."

Yoongi smiled back, and although he could stare at Taehyung's body, he looked him in the eyes, his heart racing "Okay..."
.
.
.
A/n: I'M STARTING A NAMKOOK BOOK. IT'S GONNA BE SOFT BECAUSE KOOKMON IS ALWAYS SOFT. I LITERALLY CAN'T WAIT TO START IT.

I already made a cover and everything.

Look

I like how it turned out. Do you? Should i change it?

I was making friends today

Shameless self promo: My insta is fluffyfluffandextra where i post random stuffs, and i have another one called burnthescenes (The one in the pic) where I basically post edits. I posted the edits i used for these two covers. Plz follow a Yoongi stan

Aaaaand you're bored with me 😂😂

Next chapter: Date night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 12.6K 131
@junghope, part of a very iconic rap duo, BTS, alongside with @minsuga. @leeyoori, a model who's bff's with a famous actor @kimtaehyung, who pushes...
235K 7.7K 55
''Fuck that, honestly'' ''Fuck me, honestly'' In which two boys start texting over snapchat, and one of them is awfully dirty minded. #88 in shortc...
12.1K 860 35
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
73.3K 3.5K 25
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸...