stop the clocks | oasis

بواسطة oasizz

it's 2011 and both liam and noel seem to have moved on from what was oasis. but, against their wishes, things... المزيد

h e l l o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
j u s t a n o t e
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
b o n u s s c e n e s
THANK YOU / CRY FOR HELP
a new beginning

e p i l o g u e

594 11 2
بواسطة oasizz

When Liam and Noel drunkenly decided to get the band back together again, they considered the fact that they might regret it later. Thankfully, they didn't, and they began to make music again.

Noel released his first and last album with High Flying Birds in November. He didn't want his work going to waste.

While Noel was working on the album, Liam and Beady Eye finished their tour. Once everything was over, around December, they began writing music together again.

Belle and Anaïs ended up becoming best friends, just like I predicted. Sara and I ended up becoming pretty close too.

I became a private architect and I loved it. I loved how everything was mine and I didn't have anyone interfering or trying to make me change my mind all the time.

Although it wasn't exactly like the 90s, it was still perfect.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.6K 590 39
Alison has always had a thing for older guys, but things get complicated when she gets close to a friend of her dad's
2.2K 41 17
Jessica is young and upcoming pr assistant working in the music business. When she gets assigned an aging rockstar in Noel Gallagher, her and Noel's...
103K 2.7K 95
"Go for Credit in the Straight World, Won't you try?" When the famed American rockstar, Avery Pince, is offered an escape from the USA from an old f...
10.7K 230 11
Lyla feels like her life is going nowhere after she lost her job but everything changes when Anaïs, her best friend introduces her to a group of guys...