Desperate times | | Akatsuki

By akatsukislut

"Look i made a promise to that kid that I would protect him with everything I had. Do what you want but your'... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
The Yakuza [1]
Butler [2]
So much for a dinner [3]
Killer domestic issues [4]
On the run [5]
Redo [6]
I quit [7]
First day of hell [8]
Fucking Hate Highschool [9]
Second day [10]
Dodge Death [11]
I cant remember...[12]
Study session [13]
Gang gossip [14]
Nothing personal [15]
Live a Little! [16]
Demons [17]
A project [18]
That summer [19]
We meet again [20]
Not ordinary [21]
Tortured [22]
Weasel finds out [23]
Fifty shades of gay [24]
Not that bad [25]
Favor [26]
Thanksgiving puppet *special chap*[27]
His past *special chapter*[28]
To fast to furious [29]
Enemy of my enemy [30]
Akatsuki[31]
Gods eye [32]
Field trip [33]
I cant [34]
Why cant i remember?[35]
Elder sister... |36|
Taken much [37]
Stranded [38]
The mountain between us [39]
Tag[40]
live and die on this day.[41]
What...[42]
What. the. fuck...[43]
Selfish [44]
Gotta be quicker then that![45]
Spring break[46]
Highway to hell [47]
No shame [48]
Drunk *special chapter* [48 1/2]
The night we met[49]
im only human[50]
You left me alone.[51]
Unnecessary Pain[52]
The truth [53]
lost memories[54]
Eternally fleeting [55]
who are you to me [57]
Wants [58]
Youre late[59]
Dont cry [60]
Deal [61] (rewritten)
The end [62]

Who was i?[56]

297 22 2
By akatsukislut

||

Kicking my shoes off, i shut the door silently. It hadnt even been an hour and that Karin girl was already flooding my phone with plans for shopping for dresses or suits if i didnt wanna reveal my gender. In all honesty, i didnt mind hiding it anymore. It wasn't as if my gender in my report was male, people just automatically assumed i was. The year was almost over and i had yet to see why my old self found humor in compressing the two plump pieces of flesh attached to my chest. It was like i was wearing a kids sports bra constantly and i couldnt fathom going the rest of the year with these bloody bandages.

"Tsu-nii!" A voice chirps, a force crashing right into my spine. My body crashes to the floor, the eleven year old grinning slyly as he poked my head from where he sat on my back. The kid had been suprise attacking me like some god damn ninja ever since i came home and i honestly felt like a tired dad at this point.

"May i ask why you keep attacking me out of no where Nagisa?" I deadpan as the boy stands up with his hands on his hips, giving me a scolding look.
"To make sure you dont get attacked again duh? Youre to unattentive which is exactly why that asshole caught you offguard." He chastises pointing at me. I sweatdrop with a sigh in exasperation at his profanity. I had no idea where he got his cursing from and doubted it was common thing for him to do.

Pushing myself up, i flick the kids forehead causing him to clutch it in pain. "Watch your language twerp and Last time i checked, I'm the older sibling. It's my job to worry about you, not the other way around."

Immediately a jolt of pain shoots through my brain. I bring my hand up quickly to massage my temple but foreign voices kept whispering in my head as images flash my vision.

I stood at the foot of a pale sickly teen boy. He had long raven hair which was sprawled out beside him as he gives another male a smile. I gasp as that male was Sasuke whom harbored a pained expression with a fake smile.

"Im your older brother. Its my job to worry about you not the other way around."

Sasukes older brother was dead. He had died some time before i even got the amnesia.

Was i close to him?
Was that why Sasuke hung around me?

I collapse to my knees in agony as Nagisas worried voice blurs out.
Suddenly everything just slid to the right and i had realized i was now on the floor. I couldnt feel my body but i could see my limbs jerking wildly from the corner of my eye.

"Its when they don't know how much you feel for them but you're ok with that because in the end their happiness is the only thing that matters."

Wetness pooled at the corner of my eyes and i didnt know why.

"Yes...he loved you."

As if on cue, Kisames face towered above me in worry.
I desperately wanted to tell him that I was okay, so I tried forming the words, but I couldn't say anything. In that moment I felt terrified because, if I couldn't even say that I was okay, clearly I was not okay, and something was horribly wrong.

"H-he loved me...He was in pain this whole time! A-and i was to idiotic to see that!"

My eyes rolled to the back if my head as this time instead of a room i seemed to be clutching onto someone for dear life as my sobs echoed.

"I really am cruel, arent i?"

All i could see was pained familar hazel eyes. His eyes...

I had blacked out.
||
The image of a bunch of masked men surrounding something. A lifeless man covered in blood was Laying in a crying womans arms. Who were they...What had happened...

The scene suddenly switches to a a huge kitchen. I peer curiously through the first person view as i suddenly draw a gun on a shaggy haired boy with brown hair whom was invading my personal bubble.

"Sharp as ever Gumi-chan."

"Still don't know your boundaries. Have you no shame."

i now seemed to be angry as my body was now at a table, i had one gun aimed at the shaggy haired male whilst another was aimed at a man with silver hair and glasses. The man with glasses had a gun aimed at a man whom looked similar to me and the woman from earlier.

"Sorry my deck wasn't what you expected asshole."

I was strapped to a chair, a knife was in my hand whilst another was in my thigh. From the way my body jerked, i could tell i was in pain as a man rests his chin on the knife making it dig deeper into my flesh.
He yanks my head down whilst still resting his chin on the knife. Releasing a snarl with a scowl. "You're in no position to give any smart ass comments brat."

"shut up.."

"Shut up"

"Shut up!

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!"

I hit the steering wheel in anger before grasping my head in distraught seeming to be in distress.

"You wouldn't happen to be fucking afraid of heights?" Hidans voice asked as we were now slowly going up on what seemed to be a drop ride.

"Afraid?" My voice responded

"I FUCKING LOVE HEIGHTS!!"

The scene changes as i was now looking at a river. I could see Deidara out of the corner of my eye.
"Look i told you this because we've all got it tough un. So if you ever need to talk about it then talk. The akatsuki wont judge or pity you because we're just as fucked up un."

Now looking at the sky, the sun blaring down on my form. My head turns to see two exhausted males. One of them was Gaara and the other was...Sasori

"Like this." I was now in my own kitchen but i wasnt alone. Sasori was there and i maneuvering him to press down vertically, a carrot being sliced into baton cuts. Then I angled the hand holding the knife and pressed his hand down as a nice diced cube rests on the board. My vision had shifted up back to his face but his eyes were gazing into mine, an unreadable expression on his face. It was as if he knew i was watching. As if he were staring at the current me and not the old one.

*Crack* The winter like landscape confused me as my vision was looking at slowly cracking ice that i stood on.

"TSUGUMI!" My head shot to the source of the voice, eyes clashing with Hazel.

"Dollface..." My voice whispers Before i was plunged into darkness.

"When the sun sets we meet again." 4 childish voices echoed through the dark as i felt like i was floating in nowhere. The multiple voices kept saying things i didn't understand till it all went quiet.

"Lemme tell you something about your beloved darn old man. He was the one who killed your family, not the sound."

I stared into the older mans whom held an umbrella over my heads eyes despite it not raining in the void i was plunged into.

"Is it true..." I was now in my child form, the man gazing at me with guilty eyes. It was silent as the voices had died down and it was just me and him.

"Gomen...Gomen..."

I shot up with heavy breaths as i muffled my shaky gasp, tears brimming my eyes. The door suddenly opened and Nagisa walked in the room in surprise. I didnt know how i had gotten back in the hospital and i damn sure didnt care, the only thing i wanted know now was...

"W-who the hell was i?"

Nagisas lips quiver after a moment and he shuts the door behind him silently.

"If you wont tell me who i was...please tell me what the old Tsu was like?" I plead, eyes faltering in internal pain as i couldnt make sense of any of the inages that continuously flashed my vision.

After a moment, Nagisa sighs shakily looking over his shoulder with glassy fuchsia orbs.
"You were probably the most selfish yet selfless person i ever knew." He breathed, coming over and crawling on the bed. His watery gaze was cast down as if in nostagia as i listened intently.

"You used to always be mistaken for a boy at first glance because of how agressive and boyish you acted. Despite you being my sister, i had only found out a few months ago that you were a girl."
I sweatdrop as he basically just insults mt femininity.

"When it came to my well-being you were strict and would protect me no matter what even if it cost your own life. You're usually serious, focused, and mild mannered but you were also laidback and calm, as if nothing bothered you. The old you was never afraid to speak her mind, always one to not sugar coat things which made you come off insensitive at times. You also get embarrassed easily when you wear feminine clothing or when you were around Sasori-nii..."

"Eh Sasori? I could never fancy that arrogant, ill mannered jerk." I huff only making Nagisa cover his laughter with his hand.

"W-what?" I click my tongue, puffing my cheeks in annoyance as Nagisa patted my head as if I were a naive child.

"You may feel that way now but it wasnt always like that." He teases." If anything ever since you met Sasori you grew less strict. You even became more playful and cheerful at times instead of an uptight stick in the mud. I guess it was just a side of you only he could bring out."

My cheeks puff more as i turn my nose away in denial. "S-shut up about him already and just tell me more about myself." I order.

Nagisa blinks in shock at my flustered outburst but hums in thought. "Lets see um...you suck at anything involving feelings and have the emotional capacity of a glacier. You suck at moral support to and you make things awkward. Plus your highly superstitious which makes you even more weirder."

Animated tears stream down my face as he labels off all my oh so loving qualities with his fingers.
'And he says im insensitive.'

"However, you could be caring when you wanted to be in your own way and i sometimes took that for granted. Youre also very talented and make a mean bowl of cheerios proving how much of a talented cook you are. " He nods hitting his palm with his fist giving me a closed eye smile.

My lips were parted like a fish out of water as i stared at the kid.
I couldn't believe i was all those things. I dont know why but i felt somewhat jealous of my old self.

"I mustve been an amazing person." I sulk as he peer at my deflated form curiously.

"You still are, Tsu-nii! And thats why I'll do whatever it takes to help you get your memories back!" He said with a determined expression.

"How do you plan to do that, if you wont even tell me who i was?" I deadpan successfully making him anime fall.

He immediately casts his gaze to his hands which were fidgeting, his forefinger tips poking each other."Y-you already know who you are! You're Tsu Yagami.."

"And your adopted." I retort sarcastically making him squint his eyes. I couldve sworn i heard him say, "Says the adopted one." But i think my ears were playing tricks.

He suddenly whips out a small red journal that had a sheet protector every few pages.
"You had a seizure which the doctor said was a common symptom of amnesia. After Kisama-san brought you to the hospital, he gave me this journal to give to you. The others even stopped by two and brought you all that candy."

My eyes widen as i glance over at the plastic bags full of small funsized twixes and sweettarts.

A small weight sets on my lap and my orbs shift to the small journal in my lap. "Why would Kisame get me this?" I murmur, running my hands over the smooth leather covering. It wasnt that i wasnt grateful but confused as i wasnt the Dear diary type girl.

"He said to use it to put down the new things that you like and whatever old ones you remember. If you ever regain your memories, you can decide to write them and the new ones you make down so if you ever forget you can come back to them." My eyes soften as he gives me a childish smile. How could i ever have forgotten someone like him. I make a mental note to tell Kisame thanks when i saw him.

I spend the next few minutes writing in my journal, taking Nagisa or well Kisames advice to put the information i had gathered so far with Nagisas help.

"Oi brat, youve been here all day, i brought yo-"

My eyes snap to the new comer, my jaw dropping slightly at the equally stunned redhead. Tension begins to build in the room as Sasori walks in setting down a mcdonalds bag along with three cups.

His eyes seemed to be looking anywhere but mine, settlling on the young boy beside me instead.
"I didnt know she was awake." He muttered to Nagisa as if i weren't there and still Unconcious.

"She awoke 30 minutes ago." I reply for the boy as he looked between me and the redhead nervously.

"Good for her then." He retaliated making me click my teeth in frustration as he walks out of the room.

"Tsu-ni-"

I swing my legs over the bed, and practically leap to the door. Holding onto to the door support, my head spins for a moment at my abrupt movement as i take a deep breath. "Tsu-nii! What are you doing! Y-you need rest!" He lunges at my bare legs as i was nothing but a short hospital gown.

I grit my teeth in agitation, glancing at the food he had brought.
"He brought three cups." I hiss, shaking off the boy and bolting down the hall after the redhead.
||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
86.4K 1.9K 27
Kuroko and (Y/N) went together to attend Seirin High School with one purpose: defeat the Generation of Miracles. Apparently, Kuroko is not a normal p...
69K 2.3K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
190K 5.8K 21
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* After losing her sports scholarship...