Mafia's innocent girl

By Sana_123786

" D-do-dont k-kill me" she begged looking at my gun and sobbing loudly. "Now, why would i do that??" I asked... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 8

41.4K 1.5K 61
By Sana_123786

Tara pov

" Mhm-mhmm mhmmm" I tried to scream but all is in vain, only the muffled voice could be heard. I tried to make as loud voice as I can but it was  all waste when I realised I am failing to grab those monsters attention.

I tried to move my hands and legs, but those demons tied me with this chair so tightly that I am sure, it would leave some bruises both on my hands and legs.

Why this always happens to me only..!!??

Those demons just tied me up and I cried but no one showed me a little bit of mercy on me. They are so bad. Last time when that devil prince ordered his one of the demon to tied me up, I was not alone because one of his demon was here with me all the time and also they didn't stuffed my mouth too. I was not panicked that time as I was not alone. There is no one in the basement and I am scared when I am alone and helpless.  It isn't helping me that I am completely seized.

I don't know what that devil prince wants from me. He said he kills people. Is it possible he would kill me too? No!! No!! I have to be as far away from him as possible. He might be a devil like he claims to be. May be he can produce fire, like what Vimla masi told me in her story at one time, he could just burn me and kill me.

Oh God!! No No !! I won't let myself kill. Please Save me God.

As if god was being ready to help me, a sudden idea struck my mind, making me smile from ear to ear.

I know this idea would be perfect.

I started thrashing with all my power and tried to scream  with all my energy, making the whole basement echoed with the sound of my muffled voice as well as the chair which was scratching with the floor. I continued to make sound and kept thrashing, only to let those devil prince's men came running towards me, mostly  with 'annoyed' word written all over their faces. There were two men,one was black haired and other was brown haired, and from what I can guess they must be of that devil's men.

" What are you doing bitch. !?" that black haired man snapped, making me flinched and I looked at that man.

Huh! again bitch !? Is he blind ? Can he not see I am a human? I thought confusedly.

But there was no time to ponder over it. I still don't know why people called me bitch. When I was studying in school that run under that orphanage, they once taught me  bitch is a female dog. And I'm sure I don't look like female dog.

My trance of thought broke when that angry looking man again yelled at me.

" Where are you lost! Why were you making so much of noise. Didn't we told you not to make sounds?" He glared at me with furious eyes, making me cower in fear. He is surely stong man, after looking at his bulky muscled arms.

" Mhmmm-Mhmmmm. mhhmmm" I again started making muffled voice as loud as I could, this time making them freeing my mouth from that piece of cloth.

" For god sake girl!! don't scream or you'll just face the consequences." That man threatened.

I pursed my lips in a thin line and looked at him along with the other man with my best puppy eyes.

" I want to use bathroom." I said softly without stuttering, and for once I feeled proud of myself.

Let them believe me God!! Please let them believe me.!! I prayed in my mind.

" But boss said you can't go anywhere." He said blankly with a cold expression.

" Please, please I want to use bathroom. Do you want me to wet your chair?" I asked and warned him too. His eyes twitched with annoyance and so did the others. I gave my puppy look to all both of them so that they could agree with me. I just want to free myself from this restrain.

And then..

My plan worked.

They released me making me smile internally. But on the outside, I continued giving them my puppy dog eyes.

" Stop looking at me girl!! just stand up and don't even try to pull a stunt. Understand??" That man snapped.

I let my gaze to the floor. He is so mean.I thought ruefully.

They just hold my hand tighter from both the sides and started dragging me. I didn't do any struggles and let them dragged me to the bathroom.

But there tight grips were hurting me.

" Here, just go quietly and be out within five minutes or we will get in." That brown haired man said after they both released my hand. Black haired man just glared at me making me cower in the fear.

After 5 minutes

" Get out" One of his man yelled  from the other side after five minutes were over, making me panicked.

" Just two minutes more !" I yelled from inside as I thought what to do now.

I waited in the bathroom and counted 30 seconds in my mind. Then, as slightly as I could, I opened the bathroom door and took a peak outside.

Those two demons were still there waiting for me.

After gathering my courage, I opened the door wholly and took a step outsude making both of their gazes to snapped at me.

I smiled sheepishly at both of them making their eyes narrowed at me. I internally laughed. Haha they would see now, with whom they messed up with.

Brown haired guy turned around and started to move forward.

Black hair man tried to grab me but as soon as he could tight the grip, I raised my legs and kicked him between the legs as forcefully as I could, making him to release me from his vice-like grip.

" Ahhhhhh.." He yelped in pain making that brown hair guy's gaze to snap at me. I gulped hard and took it as a cue to run as fast as I could in an opposite direction.

" Hey you stop bitch!! Where are you going!! I  SAID STOP !! STOP RIGHT NOW!!" That brown haired demon probably yelled at me from behind but I don't know who shouted at me. I was having no time to turn around and look at his face. I ran as fast as I could, crossing the hallways.

I could hear man's footsteps were following me and might be at a fast pace. I increased my pace but soon heard a lot of  footsteps coming towards me.

Oh god!! what should I do !?

''HELP !!HELP!! OH GOD HELP ME!!" I screamed without thinking.

I ran and ran but was unable to find the main gate.

Oh god!! This place is completely bhul bhulaiya...

They all were running towards me like a mad bull and without comprehending my next step I ran straight to the downstairs, " HELP ME!! HELP ME!!" I screamed with as much voice as I could muster.

" SHUT UP GIRL!!STOP RIGHT THERE!!" One of the man screamed from behind. I didn't know what to do, my heart was pounding in my heart and adrenaline hormone rushed within my veins. I was scared.

please I don't want to caught. No No not again!!

I prayed in my mind and with that ran down the stairs, screaming like a mad woman," HELP !! SOMEBODY SAVE ME !! HELP ME!!"

Suddenly my steps got halted, I felt my eyes widen when I looked at the surrounding as I realised there were people already present in the room, might be a living room I guess.

But soon my heart dropped and I froze, my mouth wide opened and shivers of dread ran down my spine when I looked at the monster in disguise.

Devil prince already looking at me with his murderous eyes.

Abhinay pov

What is this crazy girl doing here !?

I felt my jaws clenched and turned to those two fools, who previously assured me about this girl's presence in the presence of my mother. I glared at both of them- Viraj and Vinay, watching them visibly gulped after seeing the anger in my eyes. I have never thought before, how irresponsible my men are, especially those two fools sitting beside me already.

I turned around and met her gaze again. When she raised her gaze at me, she visibly shuddered and froze. But my anger was reaching its peak as I looked at her.

Suddenly I realised my mom too was here. I have to handle the situation very carefully and lock her in her room as soon as possible. My biggest mistake was to trust these two fools. I would deal with both of them later but currently I have to deal with situation before this crazy girl hurled all out of my secrets. I couldn't let my mother know in what type of work I am involved. And as much as I know this girl, she wouldn't waste time to led me in a problem.

Soon I heard some of the footsteps too entering the living room. I looked behind that stupid girl, only to find my men who all were heaving now, like they just ran the marathon. But as soon as there gazes met mine, I glared at all of them, making their gazes lowered to the floor with a terrified look gracing their faces.

I turned my gaze to the girl who was froze, looking at me with feared eyes, but soon her gaze shifted behind me. I followed her gaze only to find my mother locked her gaze with that girl. Both pair of eyes were having confusion floating within them.

I straightened up and cleared my throat. Both of their gazes snapped to me. My mother raised her one perfect eyebrows at me, like asking me 'who the hell this girl is'.

" Um- maa I think you should take some rest. It was a long journey afterall." I said, feeling really awkward.

Really !? This is what you got to say Abhi? Really?  I mentally facepalmed.

" Can you explain me child who is this girl?" My mom asked sternly, without any expression whatsoever, looking straight at me.

Arghhh child !? please mom don't make fun of me, atleast not in front of this stupid girl.

" C-child !?" a soft voice whispered with confusion in a voice.

I snapped my gaze to the source of the voice.

And

Here this goes again..

That girl just couldn't shut her mouth. God knows what she would say now.

" Y-you are his m-mother?" She somewhat asked amazed looking at my mother without any trace of fear now, much to my shock !!

According to me, any normal person should dread about this situation if that person was at her place, in his/her right mind. But the feared and shocked look from this girl from a few moment ago, just flew out of the window and 'amazed, surprised look' was gracing her face, making me hell shocked and confused.

Could it be possible she ran off from any mental hospital like Viraj said?

I brushed off the thoughts when I heard my mom," Yes! But can you tell me who are you?'' She asked.

Tara smiled widely when she looked at my mom, forgetting all about the situation she was trapped into.

" I am Tara." She chirped with a happy smile on her face and then continued," Are you devil's mother?" She asked, much to my horror, making all of the blood to drained from my face.

Devil's mother!? Girl !! can't you shut up !? I shouted in my mind.

I again glared at Viraj and vinay, telling them to do something before this crazy girl uttered all our truths in front of my mother.

" Devil's mother? Who is this devil beta?" My mom asked her confusedly.

" Um- aunty !! She just read the story about the devils and she is probably fantasizing about it." Vinay answered after clearing his throat before Tara could uttered a word, much to my relief. He turned around and looked at Tara," Tara, You should go to your room and stop reading about the stories. Go and take some rest." he said rather softly then he looked at one of our man," Mike just take her to the room and let her sleep. It's not good for her to read stories all the time without any rest." He ordered.

" Y-yes sir. Tara just come with me." He cooed, making me rolled my eyes at him. He should drag her to the basement and tied her to the pole with her mouth tightly bound before I snapped at both of them. But I should control my anger before the situation goes out of my hand.

" Noooo!! I don't want to go" She somewhat screamed childishly, shook her head and sat down on the couch stubbornly like she owned the house.

It was such a matter of disrespect. Firstly, she directly defied the order and secondly, she sat on the couch like this is her house. I could feel my anger and irritation growing with each passing time. I was controlling myself not to burst out in a fit of anger. Firstly at this crazy girl and secondly at my men who would surely get a taste of my wrath tonight. Calm down! calm down! calm down! Take deep breath and calm down!

" STOP !!" My mother voice boomed, making all of our gazes to snapped at her.
" She will not go anywhere. Let her be here."

" Yayyy !!"  Tara exclaimed rather enthusiastically.

God!! Don't let her crazy mouth to blabber.

" Now, Tara can you tell me what you are doing here? In my son's house? " My mother asked her, much to my dread.

And

Then..

" Wowwww!!" Tara exclaimed, making all of our eyes widen at her respond," You don't seems to be like the devil's mother as what I imagined. Your voice is sooo soft!" She said with a broad smile on her face, completely forgetting about the question my mom asked just now.

But my mom was keeping a straight face without any trace of humour.

" I am asking you, what are you doing in this house right now." My mom said with a calm voice, looking straight into her eyes wuth expressionless face.

Tara smiled broadly , making my breath hitched. God!! please don't let her utter something stupid. But seems like God is not at my side today, because next thing she uttered, made me to smack myself mentally.

"I was running from the demons and the devil."

*****************************
2500 words

I hope you like the update.

I am still surprised there are so many readers who liked my work.

I want to say that I'm  really sorry for the late update but  currently I was really busy and in future will be too. But don't worry I'll try to update.

There were few readers who messaged me personally to update and henceforth, I just updated the chapter as they showed so much of enthusiasm to my book. It really made me happy to get the love and appreciation for my work and encouraged me to keep going with my book.

I'll try to update within next five days or seven days.

Please vote, comment and let me know about my work.

Thanku
Sana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 342 35
โœงโ€ขยฐ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ยฐโ€ขโœง โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข {"" Unedited ""} โฅ Love is a deletirous thing b...
3.5M 128K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
298K 28.1K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
1.7M 95.1K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...