Mafia Queen

queensofsupreme által

"The bride is missing!" ****** Zoey is a sweet eighteen year old who graduated from high school and was raise... Több

prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.

Chapter 3

954 45 8
queensofsupreme által

Ian's POV. (Mafia boss ~ Capo Crimini )

I entered my house and I couldn't stop thinking about who the hell she is. She's more then just a Mafia or a gang member. She's like a presidents daughter. She's someone they hiding. I have a feeling this is a start of a war worst then world war ONE and world war TWO. It's seems like it's going to be the start of WORLD WAR 3 and something tells me she's brought trouble I can sense the storm coming. I just hope the storm doesn't just break anything. I just hope I don't loose anyone because of what's coming.

If anything happens, I just hope my baby sister is safe.

"Late again Christopher." Isabella, my baby sister said sitting on the couch.

"Why you still awake this time, you have school tomorrow Hayley." I said using her second name because she did the same.

"How can I sleep when I know every time you leave for a mission you may never comeback. I can't sleep when you gone, because I'm sacred when I wake up you won't be here and I'll--" She broke into tears and I hated it. I hate how she would always think I'll get myself killed because of being the Capo Crimini.

"You know I hate when you cry Bella." I told her as I wiped her tears. "Come on its late you have to sleep." I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I love my sister more then anything, I would do anything for her, including killing.

"I'm not a kid anymore." She stated as I put her in her bed.

"You'll always be my only baby sister." I covered her with a blanket and her alarm just want on. "Seriously at twelve."

"Ain't you forgetting something ?" She asked looking at me with a big smile on her face. I shook my head and she just jumped off the bed.

Please don't tell wish me. Please Bella don't--

"Happy birthday brother. Finally twenty-two. I love you so much." She jumped on me kissing me and smiling as if I was happy about my birthday.

"Thank you pumpk--Bella. But please sleep now." I can't believe I almost called her pumpkin. My father always called her that and when she hears that word she would always just cry.

"Fine, just because you the birthday boy." She went to bed and I just kissed her a goodnight.

I received a message as I closed Bella's door.

Aunt Kayla : Happy birthday my boy. Hope you enjoy it. I love you so much, forever and always.

Me : Thank you, sleep well.

She wished me a happy birthday when her own son would be twenty-two now too. Every year I have to live with the fact that this day is the same day my father died and also the same day as kayden's birthday. He would've been twenty-two now.

I'm only bigger then him for a few minutes but I have to live with the fact that every year this day. My twin brother was born, and he left this world without me and because of me. We came to this world together and yet he left without me. I had to watch my twin brother die, and I couldn't have done anything for him. Nothing. Every birthday since he passed away has been a reminder of him.

A reminder that I couldn't have save my twin. He left this world without me. My family's enemies killed him. Those bullets weren't meant for him, it was for me. I never chose this life. This is a dangerous life. But it's the price that comes with being a RIDER.

People think having a RIDER's blood running through your veins is awesome. But to be honest being a Rider is no fun. It's dangerous. I just hope this 'legacy' dies with me. Because I don't plan on having kids. I don't want my kids to grew up like this. Even though I know if I have kids then they have to carry this legacy. My son will be the leader. Because even if we quit we will still be in danger. And I don't plan on destroying this legacy it's the only thing I have left. That's why my son is going to be force to take over when I step down one day.

*****

"Time for school, Bella." I told her as I pulled her out of the bed and she just looked at me angry. "You can't be late."

"It's only half-past six Ian. Just a few more minutes." She went back to bed.

"No. Bella you have to get ready for school now." I picked her up and carried her till in front of the bathroom. "Now go."

"I hate the fact I love you so much." She said getting in the bathroom and locking the door.

I quickly went downstairs and made sure her breakfast was ready. Bella is just sixteen she will be turning seventeen in about two months. I have been taking care of her since she was nine. My mother passed away when she was four and my father dead after she just nine and I was fifteen.

The door bell made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Lewis?" I said confused as I opened the door.

"I'm picking Isabella up. Happy birthday by the way."

"Thanks. I always take Bella to school when it's my birthday or hers." I explained to him still shock at the fact he just pitched up without me calling him.

"Shit. I forgot sorry." He said leaving and I closed the door.

"Who was that?" Bella asked walking downstairs.

"Oh, Lewis."

"He left me again, didn't he?" She asked walking to the kitchen and I followed her.

I'm I missing something?

"What do you mean again Bella?" I asked and she pulled a chair taking a seat.

"Nothing." She answered eating. "Ain't you going to get the door?" She asked me after the door bell rang a couple of times.

"Sure."

I went to the door and there was my cousin standing, Cole. "Didn't I tell you all we'll meet at the warehouse?" I asked.

"I come to wish my least favorite cousin a happy born-day." He said walking past me. "My favorite beautiful Rider." He added referring to bella

"Hey Cole." Bella waved at him giving him a smile as he kissed her cheek.

"I missed your jokes you know." He told Bella and she just bust out laughing. She herself knows her jokes are not even funny even though we all fake to laugh making her happy.

"Cole Gilligan, stop lying." She said as Cole took a seat.

"Ask your brother I make sure your jokes are trending."

"Thanks for coming Cole but Bella has to go to school." I said and Bella got up taking her plate. "Leave it, Cole will do it. You his favorite remember."

"Of course I'll do anything for my favorite cousin." He said faking a smile. I knew he hated doing the dishes and everything else except killing, but I didn't care.

Bella laughed and grabbed her school bag "Don't forget to lock the door." She told Cole as she gave him a kiss.

"You an asshole to him." She said to me as she got in the car.

"Who taught you that bad word Bella?" I asked and she didn't respond. "You grounded."

"Come on Ian, I'm sixteen not six."

"I'm your big brother it's my duty t--"

"Yes, I know Ian you don't have to tell me. You know I love you so much but sometimes you just too strict. I know, you have to be like this because you the Capo Crimini." She said interrupting me and I didn't speak to her again until we reached her school and I opened my door. "Oh no Ian you not coming." She said getting out.

I didn't care what she said. I love my sister so much but I have to speak to the principal.

"Ian, please." She begged me trying to get me to go back in the car.

"I'll carry you inside if you don't stop pushing me Bella." I warned her.

"Please brother." She begged again and I just picked her walking inside the side. "You embarrassing me." She said and I put her down in the corridor.

"So that's why you didn't want me coming with you?" I asked and she shook her head. "Then why Bella. Are you hiding something?"

She shook her head looking at the floor "She is." Someone said and Bella's eyes widened up in shock as she looked at the girl who interrupted us.

"Avery, stay out of this please." Bella said taking my hand.

"Avery, what's my sister hiding?" I asked the girl as I let go Bella's hand.

"Fiona and Pretty started bulling her since she come with that driver of hers."

"What?" I asked in shock.

"Oh yes, then yesterday after Bella got picked up by another guy, Fiona started calling her a slut. Pretty asked Bella to be her friend and get her driver's numbers for her but--"

"I refused Ian and that's all. Now let's go." Isabella said trying to get me away from Avery but I knew there was more.

"What else Avery?" I asked ignoring my sister.

"After she refused Pretty and Fiona uploaded a picture of her on social media. Fiona got into a fight with Bella and Bella won but it just got worse. Next day Fiona and Pretty and their mini's and some guys started to follow her--"

"That's enough, please Ian now." Bella begged me interrupting Avery.

"Where are those two?" I asked Avery ignoring Bella.

Avery looked around and whispered. "Those two girls and that's their whole group." She pointed on her left side and Bella stood in front of me blocking my way.

"Bella." I called her warning her to get out of my way.

"No, Ian. Please just leave them." She begged and I quickly nod my head making her confused. "What are y--" I interrupted her picking her up and Avery just followed us to the girls.

"Hi." They all waved at me as I stood there in front of them and put Bella down. "Oh Bella." One of them said jealous.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked and they smiled at each other.

"Mr handsome."

"Her brother." I said correcting them and they just looked at me shocked. "And I just heard you two started bullying my only baby sister. I'm a very nice guy trust me."

"We didn't know she had a brother." One of them said as she stretched her arm. "I'm Fiona."

She waited for me to shake her hand but I didn't. I quickly took my phone out and started dialing Selena's number. "Come over to Bella's school, and bring Cole with you." I said and quickly cut the call before she said anything.

"What are up to Ian?" Bella asked and I just smiled at her.

"Today's my birthday." I shrugged my shoulders.

"What's your wish birthday boy?" The other girl asked. "I'm Pretty by the way."

"Oh you will see what's my wish now." I told her looking at her disgusted. Her parents must be blind to named her pretty.

After a few minutes and I refused for them to move, Selena and Cole arrived. "Why did you call me here?" Cole asked.

"Happy birthday Handsome." Selena said kissing me.

"Cole, these two just had the guts of beating your favorite cousin. They even called her a slut." I explained to Cole who was losing it I knew I had to push on for more. "They even made her skip classes, she's--"

"Stop it Ian, please." Bella begged me with tears in her eyes. I hated seeing her hurt but these people have to learn their lessons.

"They all yours Selena and Cole. Make sure they never bully another person ever again." I told them and forced Bella to come with me. "You will be home schooled from now on." We both got in the car and she refused to even talk to me.

"Are you done being angry?" I asked

"It's your birthday Ian and I love you, you know that."

"But?"

"I hate how you never care about people's feelings, you just can't control your temper."

"I'll see you tonight Bella. Don't go out of the house without taking a bodyguard with you." I told her as we arrived at our house.

"Take care of yourself please." She kissed me and quickly left. She waved at me and then went inside the house and I left.

"Where's everyone?" I asked as soon as I got in the warehouse.

"Lewis left now, and Cole and Selena said you call them to go to Bella's school." Wolfe answered.

"Where exactly did Lewis go?"

"I don't know, he just got a call and left."

"Where's Careen and Zoey?" I asked because they were supposed to be here a long time ago. Something is definitely wrong.

"I forgot to tell you I couldn't get hold of Careen. She and the girl never showed up."

"I swear to god if she and Zoey doesn't come here in the next five minutes, someone is going to die."

*Don't forget to vote comment and share*

Check out my other stories while y'all wait.

Falling for Mr billionaire. [Benjamin & Sofia]

Bad for my heart [Damien & Charlotte]

Pregnant by a psycho [Liam & Stacey]

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

9.9K 667 50
"Dance with me?" Kadence brought out his hand to me and waited for my answer. I grabbed his hand and stood. I then realize the song he chose. My ma...
821 34 96
The winter season turns out well for Zoey Smith, a twenty-four-year-old who holds the town's safety in her hands has a dark secret until someone by t...
2.6M 33.3K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...