Peace Vs Violence (Naj Fresh...

By GreenFlames09

(COMPLETED) Fresh.. a kid that loves school but has gone through a lot and that makes him have less confidenc... More

For SANS SAKE plz read!
Chapter 1: First Day... Worst Day
Chapter 2: Stop Pretending
Chapter 3: Best Buds
Thank You
Chapter 4: Secret's
Chapter 5: Life And Lies
'Information'
Chapter 6: Past Full Of Harm
Chapter 7: Drowning
Author's Note
Chapter 8: Trouble Maker
Chapter 9: Geno's Behavior
Chapter 10: Too Close!
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Chapter 11: Get Ready
Chapter 12: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Jealous
Chapter 16: Need Him
Chapter 17: Love..?
Chapter 18: I Stopped Pretending.
Authors Note!

Chapter 15: Trust

2K 59 213
By GreenFlames09

"Lets go out on a date."

"WHAT?! no way in hell! Get away from me creep!!" "if i were you i would say yes, considering the situation you are in." He said and realization hit me. Cray... if i dont do what he tells me then...

Fuu...... i cant... ugh... "OK YEAH, WHATEVER!" i yelled and started speed walking to my classroom my hands fists in anger. "Thats what i thought." He said and went somewere i didnt know.

Why doesnt he just sale me to his dad?! He would became rich so why does he prefare to go out on a date with me and use me as pet that becaming rich? Whats so fun about annoying me anyways?! It doesnt make any sence!

I sigh. Be patient Fresh. If you annoy him he will give up eventually...

PJ's Pov.

We had Gym class and i was siting on the bleaches, pretty dissapointed Fresh didnt have the same class with us...

i sigh... i cant stop thinking about him... and it doesnt help at all that recently he has been keeping so many secrets! Im worried about him and i dont know what to do! He doesnt want us to worry but the only thing he does is worry us! UGH i just want to play basketabll and stop thinking about him! WHY CANT I STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM?!

"UGGHH!!!" I let out a big groan as Undyne turned to face me. "You ok dude?" ".........no..." she sighs "you are thinking about him again, arent you?" ".........yeah..." i groan in annoyense.

"PJ... exactly... how do you feel about Fresh?..." Undyne said "huh? What do you mean?" I question her. "Well, you know when we went to the zoo, you said you were worried you may have... fell from him." "What are you trying to say?" I said slightly glaring at her. She sighs "do you love Fresh... romanticaly?"

I choke on air and started hitting my chest so i can breath propery as my face became a blushing mess "WHA-*cought* WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! NO OF CURCE NOT H-HE IS JUST MY BUDDY! I WAS JUST NAIVE AND THOUGHT I HAD A SMALL CRUSH ON HIM OR SOMETHING! I- I DONT LIKE HIM THAT WAY!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WE-WE ARE JUST FRIENDS A-AND--" "--ok, ok! Jesus..." she said and i pant trying to catch my breath...

Its not like that! H-He is my best friend! I-I dont.... "so let me ask you a different question. If Fresh was here right now and run and hugged you. Would you not like it?..." ".........i-i mean... i... wouldnt hate it..." i said crosing my arms and hide my face in my jacket... a bit hesitation in my voice not knowing how i even feel...

She gave me 'the look' yeah. That look. The 'i know you like him' look. I glare at her. "...what" i said glaring "PJ~" she said repeating 'the look' "Undyne its nothing like that..." i said looking away blushing...

"H-Hey *pant* guys..." said Alphys who had been running and was the last one to end. She came panting. I had noticed she had been acting weird since last hour... i wonder if something happened.

"Hey Alph!" "Sup." I said tiredly "....im ok...." she said and stopped a bit as Undyne and i gave her a question look. "W-What about y-you?" She asked sweating a bit. "Alphys. You know you can tell us anything." Said Undyne and Alphys flinched. "..." silence. "....o-ok...." she said and we lean close to her ready to hear whats been bothering her.

"So... i-i've been having t-trouble thinking... i-if i should t-tell you this or n-not..." she takes of her phone and we give her question looks. She does something with her phone tapping it while saying "i w-was walking down the h-hallway and i... s-saw t-t-this..." she said and turn her phone to us as we lean closer to see.

My eyes widen in sock as i saw the picture. It was a picture of that new kid red-scarf bastard. He had placed his hands around Fresh's waist and was whispering something to his ear (?). Fresh had a surprised look and a heavy blush on his face yet he was struggling to get out of his grip.

I growl and glare at Alphys phone as she takes her phone back quickly "d-dont brake i-it!" She said with a worried look.

"Since when do they even know each other??" Undyne looked at me with a smirk "jealous?~" "NO!" ....yes....

"I t-tried to hear t-their conversation..." "r-really?! What were they talking about?!" I asked Alphys "F-Fresh said 'n-no way, get away f-from me you c-creep.' And S-SF a-answered 'if i w-were you i w-would say y-yes. C-considering t-the situation you are i-in' i... d-dont know what had h-happened b-but... when h-he said that... F-Fresh's expression w-was really t-terrifying..." Alphys said "...what happened then?..." "h-he agreed t-to what he asked h-him... i d-dont know what he t-told him though..." she said and i back off thinking.

If what Alphys said is true and SF did say 'i would say yes if i were you considering your situation' then whatever Fresh agreed to... he is probably forced to do it...

Ugh. Hold back. Just keep calm... im sure im going to learn what this is all about soon, and im sure that theres no need to harm anyone... yet.

I sigh, i trust Fresh, he know what he is doing... i think... ugh, i should have more faith on him.

The bell rings cutting off my thoughts. I get up and Undyne follows afterwards.

I already had the problem of thinking of him all the time... but... worrying about him all the time is even worse.

(Time skip to the end of the school by Determent author
:3)

I sigh as i grab my bag from the locker and place it on my shoulder.

So many things are happening i cant keep up... i have questions, yet answers that dont make sense. I just... wish PJ was here... he could tell me that everything is gonna be fine and make me laugh like he always does... Why do i think of PJ to comfort me when im sad? Undyne could do that too... It seems like i dont make sence either...

I sigh walking down the street heading to my home... I just wanna be with the others... Is this so much to ask?... but even if they could hang out with me now... i cant. I have to go on a 'date' or whatever you want to call it...

I reached my home and look surprised to see... Palette leaning on the wall, his hands behind his back as he was looking at the ground with a thinking expression.

I walk up to him and say "Palette! Hey buddy, what are you doing here?" I said and he jumped in suprise "o-oh! H-Hey Fresh..." he said blushing a bit. "Come on in!" I said happy that at list someone is here to visit! Palette isnt a bad guy and i know that. I dont know why he was acting like this at the gaming studio but im sure he has his reasons...

"So what are you doin here?" I ask and walk to the kitchen to make tea? Or something to serve to him. He sat on the couch "I... I came to...say sorry..." he said and i gave him a question look as i arrived to the couch with the tea "...why?" "For, y-you know! For being all flirty at the gaming studio and stuff..." i sigh "its ok Palette, you dont have to apologize..." "still..." "...why did you do that anyway?" "W-well..." he said and blushed a little pressing himself against the couch.

"When we were kids.... i... used to have a little crush on you..." he said and i look at him suprise blushing a bit

"but, now? I... fell from Goth, the librarian of our school..." he said taping his fingers together blushing more "but, we are not aloud to date teachers and that includes Goth... so..." he stopped taping his fingers. "When i saw you i thought... that i may still like you... but thats not true. I love Goth and although i tried so hard and flirted with you... i didnt feel it... i didnt feel my heart beat as fast as i felt with Goth... i was just... trying to deny my feelings, but flirting with you didnt help at all." I sigh

"Palette, you cant love someone because you want to."

I said and he sigh. " i know that..." "look in my opinion... i think you should confess to Goth." Hr blushed madly and looked at me from the corner of his eyes tapping his fingers together once more. "...you think so?'"

"Yeah! You should! Dont be such a coward and get up and face your feelings!" I said and jump up from the couch in front of him "SCREW THE RULES!"

As soon as i said that, his eyes lighten and he got up quickly and hugged me making me yelp in surprise and we both fell on the floor "THANK YOU! Fresh you are the best!" Said Palette squeezing me "its nothing Pal, i'll always be here for you." I said and hugged back.

We got up and he said "im gonna hade home now! My parents are going to be worried that im still not back from school!" "Kay, good luck!" I said patting his head although he was a bit taller than me. "Thank you! Bye Fresh!" He said and went to the door "bye!" I said and waved at him as he left the house.

I sigh... did i just gave my brothers crush curage to confess to someone ells? PERFECT. SERIOUSLY WHY ARE PEOPLE COMING TO ME FOR ADVISE I DONT GET IT! Ugh... but i still support Palette with Goth although Goth really annoyed me back there... im sure he is a nice guy, and besides, i ship Cray with Cil ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

My phone rings cutting me off my thoughts. I grab it and look ag the number. 'Cray' "speaking of the Devil" i answer the call and say "Su-" " i fucked up" the one after the other "wha-" "i fucked up big time..."

I sigh "what happened, tell me, im here for you." "Heh, why are you so kind?... i was glaring at you and being so mean to you yet you act like that never happened..." "love got you cared away, besides i cant stay mad at you." I said and smiled to myself.

"I swear you are too kind for your own good." "Anyway! Forget about me, tell me what happened." He sighs " i messed up... Remember how in the hangout i was always trying to impress Palette and i had been glaring at you&Goth?" "Yeah..?" "Well remember before we hang out when Cil was in a bad mood and i yelled "we are gonna have a rad time" to cheer him up?" "...yeah... were are you going with this?" "Well... although i promised him we were gonna have fun together the only thing that i did was... ignore him... having fights with everyone and making him messed up. He wanted to have fun and... mostly with me, yet i wasnt paying attention to him at all..."

He lets out a small sigh. "Why do we ignore the ones who adore us... and adore the ones who ignore us?"

"Thats..." i stop for a sec "so wise.... and so true" i said remembering... PJ was always ignoring Bunny who always adore him... yet... when i was mad at him and ignoring him he still adore me bo matter what.... Bunny must have felt so horrible... even if she is stupid and annoying... everyone has feelings... i... should remind my self that more often.

"Now he is... mad at me and wont talk to me..." i gave a pity look at the wall hearing that. "AND ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!" He yelled in anger "Cray... stop yelling." "I AM NOT YELLING!!!" I felt like facepalming myself but shook it off.

"Here i do agree with Cil" i say and he froze "you were being an idiot around everyone just to impress Palette who was completely ignoring you." I said and i could hear him growl. "But." He stops "because you messed up it doesnt mean you cant fix things. Forget the past and put your attention on the future!"

There was silence for a moment. I dont know what kind of reaction he was making right now... but im sure... "NOW GO TALK TO CIL AND WASTE TIME!!!" I shout and heard a 'HN-' i probably startle him by yelling "Y-YES YOU ARE RIGHT! Im gonna talk to him!" He said full of excitement and i smile to my self bringing that happy mood of his back again.

"Thank you Fresh i've gotta go now!" "Ok just dont forget to use protection!" I said and smirk to my self "WH-NO- ITS NOT- ITS NOT LIKE T-T-THAT!!!!" he yelled embarrassed "have fun~" i said and end the call before he could answer.

Now all the misunderstandings are gone and everyone is happy!... i would like to say but... i have a "date" so... i... should get ready huh?... sigh-

My phone rang cutting my thoughts off as i open it to see i have a new message. By.... PJ?

__________________

Hey, u there? :PJ

Fresh: yeah whats up?

Im fine how about u? :PJ

Fresh: im fine :D

I wanted to ask u, do you :PJ know the new kid?

________________

Oh FU- what should i say?! Should i lie?! I.... i have too... i-i dont want to drag PJ im this...

_________________

Fresh: no...

... :PJ

Okies... Whatever :PJ happens... stay away from him ok?

Fresh: ok...

anyway gotta go now :PJ
see ya.

Fresh: See ya!

______________________

Ugh.... i feel so awful now... i dont want to lie to him but i have to!... and... i would like to.... talk to him more.... ugh, life is so UNFAIR!!

No Ones Pov

Little did he know, that PJ knew he had met SF and now, PJ trust on Fresh was slowly fading away... yet the worry and rage was raising inside him.

Why was he so mad anyway? Everyone has a secret right? Yet the only thing that could came in his mind was Fresh. Even when he didnt want to think about him. Fresh would always pop in his mind, and PJ couldnt stand it anymore. He wanted to just relax yet he couldnt even sleep worrying and thinking about Fresh the hole time.

What will he do?

Fresh's Pov

I was now waiting out of the mall for SF to show up... He is late... "Sup Fresh!" "Oh, you came. For a sec i thought this was a prank or something...." he cupped my chin and made me look at him "i would never do that to you sweetheart~" i shook my head in annoyance and started walking "come on before i change my mind" i said and he let out a happy sigh.

"You are enjoying this arent you?" I said giving him a small glare "im not enjoying this, im loving it!"

Sigh... what have i got my self into?

(Time Skip by Determent author
:3)

"I CANT believe YOU!!!" i yelled to SF as we run out of the mall "PUT ON YOUR HOODIE DONT LET THEM SEE YOUR FACE!" He yelled at me "this is all your fault!!" I mumble putting on my hoodie.

Now, you are wondering. Why are we running like maniacs out of the mall with our hoodies on and a police car behind us.

How should i explain this..? Lets just go to the flashback...

*FlashBack*

We had had lunch and was just looking around the place. I told him i would buy him one thing so he can let me go home... "Look at this!" SF said pointing at a black leather jacket "And this!" He said pointing at some battles of beer "how about this?" He said pointing to a golden clock witch cost 89,90 "or maybe this?" He said pointing at- "im not buying you a unicorn Swapfell."

"Oh comon! You said you would buy me 1 think i asked you to let you go" "YEAH BUT I CANT BUY YOU A TOILET!!!" i yelled and we glared at each other.

"Then buy me this donat and ill let you go home." He said pointing to a person with a donat "I CANT BUY YOU THAT! THATS STEALING!!!" I said pointing to the guy with the donat "besides you just ate!" "you know what? If you wont buy it for me then ill just buy it my self!" He said and started speed walking to the dude.

He grabbed his donat and took a big bite "HEY THATS MY DONAT!!!" the person said "now its My donat" SF answered as people started surrounding them as i just watched in the crowd. "GIVE IT BACK" "make me." SF said and the guy run to him ready to punch him as he dodged and tripped him at the floor.

He stepped on top of him and started eating the donat "ew donat with vanilla? Chocolate is better." He said.

The person somehow managed to get up and went to punch SF once more but SF grabbed his hand squeezing it and broke it making the man screem in pain.

"Omg! Call the police quick!" "Someone do something!" "This person is crazy!" Comments started surrounding the place as i lean closer to a random person and whisper "i dont know him." I said and SF run to me and grabbed me from my wrist.

"HEY DONT INVOLVE ME IN THIS!!!" I yelled as he was dragging me to the exit "its your fault because you didnt buy it for me!" "You mean i didnt STEAL it!!" "Excuses." He said and i facepalm my self with my free hand.

We run out of the mall panting heavily as he let go of my hand. We heard the police car and as soon as we did so he put on his hoodie and dragged me even more quick than before. As i heard the sound getting closer to us and the red & blue lights hitting our backs. "Well fuck."

*End Of FlashBack*

And this is how we ended up here.

We run into a dark hallway as the police run besides us. I wad about to talk but once i open my mouth he sat it with his hand nor letting me talk... Is it weird that this reminds me of a certain someone? I asked my self remembering the other two times PJ had sat my mouth when we were hiding from bunny or when we were locked at the locker... 'dezavu...' i thought, although PJ said to stay away from him they are both so much alike.... in stupidity. (Lolz Fresh is being a savage)

"Shut up for a sec! There are more..." more what? I asked my self as some police cars passed us once more. Oh...

He let go of my mouth and i sigh "if you took one more minute, i would use the old classic method." I said remembering when i licked PJ's hand "what method?" "...it... would be better for you not to know." I said and looked around.

I punch his face and he says "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" "WELL IDK! MAYBE BECAUSE YOU JUST STALL A DONAT FROM A RANDOM PERSON BROKE HIS ARM DRAG ME INTO THIS MESS MADE THE POLLICE COME AFTER AS IN ONE 'DATE" i yelled and he raised his hands up on his chest in defeat "wow wow! Relax! It was just a donat! If i knew you wanted it so much i would have give it to you! Geez..." he said and i facepalmed my self...

...

...

...

...

"I- *snort*..." he looks at me surprised. "D-Did you just..?" "*snort* i-i cant believe you just *ha* did t-that" i said trying not to laugh remembering the guys face when he grabbed his donat "n-no way! You are laughing because of me?!" He said surprised. He really didnt expect this date to go good huh? "ITS YOUR *snort* FAULT!!!" i said and as i saw that vanilla on his cheek i couldnt hold it back anymore and broke into laughter!

"H-ha...haha...hahahaha!" He said and we both started laughing like satanic villain anime characters!

SF isnt that bad... after all... he is really funny to hang out with! But... not as a date...

We walk out and started walking to a random area. Just walking and talking. (The police wont try to find them anymore since they dont know their face lolz) "and then this dude said to me-" "h-hey... Swapfell... why did you ask me out on a date?" I said cutting him off "thats-" he said and shook his head away blushing a bit... "its just that... i liked your style and thought you are pretty cute... and i fall in love with you....s-so since i heard people should go out on dates first i asked you to go out on a date with me! So after this we can became lovers!" He said with a wide smill as i choke on air! "THATS NOT HOW LOVE WORKS!!"

"What do you mean?" He said and we both stopped in front of the market. I sigh "SF... you cant love someone by saying that they are cute and because you like their style!" "WHAT?! Does that mean i dont love you?!" "No, and dont say it like that thats sounds rude! You just wanted to became friends with me!" I said and gave him a smile "and you did it!" I gave him a soft & warm smile. His eyes widen... but soon frown "is this what it means to have... friends?" He said and soon after the frown came a smile.

"Thank you Fresh..." "its nothing!" "So... how am i supposed to feel when i fell in love?" He asked and my face became more blue than the sky. "T-THATS-" h-how am i supposed to answer that?... "y-you... always want to be with that person..." ....like i wanted to be today with PJ so bad..... "you are thinking o-of them everyday every hour of your life and..." cant take them out of your head... just like.... PJ.... "you want to see all of their...colors... and when they smile... you want to smile too...." he always comforted me and.... made me smile... "and when you see them happy, you become happy too..." he gave me a surprised look and looked away with a blush.

I noticed it and said "is there someone like that in your life too?~ Swapfell~" "N-No..!" He said blushing more as i giggle it seems like even SF has a soft side!

As i was thinking to my self my thoughts got cut off as i saw..................

......

......

......

.....

P...J.......

"PJ! Dont you think its fate that we run at each others arms in the market?!" Yelled the one and only bunny besides her "if you mean 'bumping' on someone 'accidentally' then no. I dont think so." Then he noticed me and we both freeze

PJ's Pov

My parents had went out again to have... 'fun', and as about Geno he had went out with his friends and about Cil, Cray came and grabbed him out of the home... i swear if he wasnt Fresh's brother i would have broke his head open already!

A-Anyway... i had went out at the market to get something to eat. I was just minding my own business as someone 'accidentally' bumped into me "oh! Im sorry!" I look down at the person to see "ugh... Bunny watch were you are going..." i groan and walk besides her but she soon run up to me "so! PJ! What are ya doin?" "Em... shopping?" "Cool!" She said and i gave her a question look but shook it off walking to pay for the things i brought.

"Sooo~ since we had such luck today how about we go out on a da-" "no." I said walking out of the store "comon!~ PJ! Dont you think its fate that we run at each others arms in the market?!" "if you mean 'bumping' on someone 'accidentally' then no. I dont think so." I said calmly Until....

I Froze as i saw Fresh with that red-scarf bastard (lol your brother wears red scarf dont talk like dat)

What does he think he is doing with Fresh?!?! Who does he even think he is to touch him like that! I though remembering the photo... and the chat with Fresh... he said he didnt know SF... he... lied... i knew that, yet seeing it in front of my face hurts more...

Why did he lie?...

No Ones Pov

The two just stared at each other thinking deeply of what to do or what to say as the others didnt seem to realise... Bunny was flirting with PJ and wasnt paying attention but SF soon noticed PJ.

SF smirked at PJ and grabbed Fresh's butt making him flinch in surprise! Why did SF do that? Because he may have a soft side but he is still a jock and a complete idiot.

PJ's eyes flashed in anger as he saw SF grab Fresh's Butt... he had been repeating to himself 'i should trust Fresh...' 'calm down and dont do anything...' but as soon as he saw SF grab his butt his eyes became more hatred than they've ever been. 'FUCK IT!!!'

PJ speed walk to SF and grabbed him from the collar making SF look at him surprised! SF had somehow realised that PJ had feelings for Fresh although PJ hadnt realise it him self!... but SF didnt know his feelings were that deep!

"PJ STOP CALM DOWN!!" Fresh yelled kinda scared that his overprotective friend might kill him.

"Try touching him like that one more time and there is gonna be a hole on your forhead with this carrots" PJ said and pointed to the things he had brought from the market and Fresh facepalm to himself.

Why am i here again? Oh right. "You are not gonna tell me what to do." Said SF with a smirk and PJ glares at him "....you are right." PJ said and everyone look at him surprised! "Im not gonna tell you what to do." He said and Fresh gave him a question look "but you will not either!"

As long as he ended the sentence he lifted Fresh up and placed him on his shoulder like a bag of poatatos "W-WHAT?! P-PJ LET ME GO!!" Fresh yelled as he started running somewere "shut uuuup!" PJ yelled back.

Fresh was about to answer but his eyes fell on SF, PJ couldnt see them though Fresh could. Although they were a bit far he swear he saw...SF and Bunny.... blushing! "No way....!" He thought but shook it off.

'Its not the time for that!I have to deal with this idiot! Why did he suddenly become so angry anyways?!'

"OI- LET ME G-" "say one more thing and ill rape you."

As long as he said that. Fresh froze and zip his mouth. Whats the big deal?! Ugh... how am i getting in situations like this?... he asked himself and stayed still not even knowing were they were going.

( Time skip by morning messy authros hair :'| )

Fresh's Pov

He stopped at a place were we were surrounted by old buildings and he let go of me panting heavily. Though i hadnt run at all so i was completely fine. I look around asking my self 'were even are we?' But soon shook it off looking at PJ who was still caching his breath.

"What was even that for?" I asked giving him a sligh glare. "Why *pant* didnt you tell me that... you knew SF?" He asked as i froze completely. 'I think its fine ti tell him now right? I mean... SF and i are friends so he doesnt have any intensions on harming anyone right?...

I sigh "ok ok... im gonna tell you everything..." i said and started explaining.

( Time skip again, by authors yawns because its still morning and author is sleepy because it was writing all night for this story and it is still writing.
(/°∆°)/ )

I had explained everything to PJ who was now punching random old building in anger.

"WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS TO TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT AND FORCE YOU TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM?! AND HE DRAGGED CRAY INTO THIS TOO AND NOW HE IS ACTING ALL MIGHTY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?! HE CUT YOUR LEFT CHEEK SAYING YOUR "CUTE" MY GOD IM GONNA HIT HIS FACE SO HARD THE NEXT TIME ILL SEE HIM! THAT LITTLE #*$#£"

I sigh "you are not the one to talk... besides what was that 'dont move or ill rape you?!' Thingy?!" I said glaring as he blush ".....that's-..." there was a strange noise heard behind the building as we both turned around to the building behind me to see the direction it came from.

PJ came closer to me and hold my hand making my face heat up! "Who is there?" He asked the direction the noise was heard of.

No answer. "I said, who is there?" He repeated. Though, this time someone walked out of the building clapping their hands slowly "you find me!" They said in a cheerful voice.

"Who are you?" PJ asked the man as i started shaking... "t-th-that... uniform..." i said trembling recognizing the uniform of the man as PJ gave me question looks "thats right Fresh, you remember dont you?" The man said with a smirk.

My grip on PJ's hand gotted tighter and whispered "we have to run..." "what?!" He whispered back "why?!" "Just shut up and run!!!" I whispered as we started running into a random old building running on the stairs as many other guys with the same uniform run behind us.

"Who are those people?!" "They are scientists slaves!!" I yelled at him "WHAT?! THEN WHY ARE THEY CHASING US?!" "THEY ARE NOT CHASING US THEY ARE CHASING ME"

I yelled back as his eyes widen remembering what i said. 'Scientists are trying to catch us to do Determination experiments on us' (chapter 6) He growl running faster as we reached the roof "FUCK!!" he yelled as we look down to see we were 3 roofs up. The guys who were chasing us run on the roof too and we both glup. If we dont do something quick they are gonna catch us!!! Damn!!!

We both look around sweating as i decided there is no other choice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"JUMP!!!"

__________________

Hey guys... PTT here... im really sorry this is gonna be a big (A/N) if you are bored just read the black words were i will say the most important things, though i would appreciate it if you would read the hole thing.

I just wanted to say guys. I have been having some trouble lately. I have been spending too much time working on this chptrs.

I havent get a chance to read a story in wattpad (for like a month) and i didnt draw almost at all this weekend (i draw everyday so my parents got worried that i might be sick or something)

beside all that my shoulders hurt from writing on the keyboard / phone and i havent slept in days. T^T

Now you will ask "you havent updated for a long time (6 days) what have you been working on anyway?"

I have been working on my new story for like 4 days nonstop and after i was done i started writing about this story. But then this came up:

One of my friends has been saying that i ignore them and make up excuses that i work.

Plz understand i work really hard and i cant be there for you the hole time. I started having trouble with my eyes and i may wear glasses now........

I wrote this chapter in 2 days working nonstop and it became dull because of my depression (i mean i made Fresh die in this chapter. Good thing i rewrite that :'D) after spending 2 days of writing i delete the hole thing because it was dull and end up doing it in 1 day.

And i didnt have any time to go out of the house. The only time i could go out it was raining and i thought "fuck it" and went out, got covered in mud, wet, and im probably ill now... i feel kinda hot (and not in the good way XD)

So plz understand my pain. Im writing this at 5:39 at midnight my dad is gonna wake up for work soon ._.

My eyes are closing yet i cant sleep due to the much worring&thinking Lolz... my head hurts. And i have been spending the last 3 hours walking in sircles around the coutch thinking of you guys.

So i will take a break for one or two months. I wont be uploading for one or two months.

Its summer im suposed to relax yet i have more stress than i had at exams... and whenever i hear my phone ring i run as fast as i can to answer you coments.

Besides all that some family issues are up that i would like to not talk about right now.

So plz accept this for me... i would show a drawing as an apology but i couldnt draw at all so here is one of my moms drawings:

Dont use.

Thank you for reading

and tnx my derp buddy, Im_Derp you have been cheering me a lot lately although i had been in a bad mood.

(But i have 2 tags for u dont think i will use mersy on u bc you cheered me up :'D)

Ah btw! Sr to this lil dude: @popcakez im sorry, i said i was gonna make this chptr in 2 days but i made it in three! I-If you want im gonna draw your OC for an apologize. You and 2 more people. Write personality/clothes/hair and im gonna draw them as an apology plz accept it. >~<

Words: 5857

...my head hurts... and my eyes.....my shoulders.....fuuu.... tnx fot reading those far... have a good day/night everyone. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 62 7
Reich has wings black and white wings he all was hides his wings
354K 3.9K 200
Please see this ;-; ||Completed!||
23.6K 776 16
Just them being chaotic as usual.
258K 2.1K 87
The pups of The PAW Patrol are bored. So, they play Truth or Dare. -Rules: ●You have to give a truth or dare in the last chapter. ●Nothing dirty. The...