Kiko Maris or whatever.......

By Sun-Shine-Black

Its about the young Tsukiko, whose mother forbid her to use the name she was given at birth. Therefore she go... More

Kiko Maris or whatever.......
Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!
You know, that i know.
Presentation and a new friend.
Kakashi's pov.
First day at school and adoption?!
Short chapter of the unknowned visiter in our world.
TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! And Flames to dust.
Kakashi's pov again.
You just hurt my virgin eyes it burns! Oh and somebody keeps looking at us.
The pov of the great Kakashi Hatake (again... O_o)
I present the team! And my FIRST APOLOGY EVER!
Which pov it is? Kakashi's.... =_= But its short like really short.
Playing a game and getting new rules.
The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?
Cat attack and a new mission...
The journey.(Short chapter, because my ipad ate the long ones)
My friends, my family, my home.
Kakashi's pov, once again!!! O_o
The enemy's pov!
I got go idea of what to call this chapter..... Sorry....
Where did my shoe go?
Sorry!
So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....
I'm bored!!!
So what you mean to say is...
The first test
Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki
How I got my scroll.
You can't just lick people!
How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three?
I don't like you.
The preliminary
What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?
Its blood, silly!
I won!
Author's note
Sorry!!! Not an update!
The Mizukage
The Mizukage's letter
The Raikage
The Raikage's letter
Bad Pit Stop.
The Tsuchikage
Bad Pit Stop 2
The Kazekage
I'm home!
The prank-war
Today was a fun day
The third exam
Getting lost.
Poor Raven. Bad Crow!
I got dangoes.
The end of the book.
Sequel

A dream?

5.2K 194 5
By Sun-Shine-Black

Tsukiko's pov:

While the team trained their chakra manipulation i fell asleep against Kakashi, if i had been awake then i could have told them that we were being watched. If i had been awake i would have known, but i wasn't.

I was asleep and far away in my own little dreamworld, where pain and sorrow was just distant memories and love and happiness was reality.

In my dreamworld i had been alone for what felt like forever, but slowly my friends and family had intered. And i wouldn't change it for the world...

Not long after i fell asleep, i woke up because of that feeling of being watched. I sat up as if from a nightmare and looked straight out into the forrest.

"What is it Kiddo?" Kakashi asked from beside me, where he was reading his book.

"There is somebody in the forrest watching us." I told him and yawned, looking from the forrest to him.

"It was just a dream, there is no one. Just go back to sleep, i'm here when you wake up." His eye was quickly scanning the forrest, but then he looked warmly at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he softly ruffled up my hair.

"Hai, just go to sleep, Kiddo." He said and i nodded, i guess it was all a dream then.

Silently i felt asleep against Kakashi again and i went back to my own little dreamworld, but the nagging feeling of being watched didn't leave me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6K 48
Sachiko is the adopted daughter of Jiraiya. But deep down she has a secret that she doesn't even know about. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naru...
334K 9.7K 47
Yuki is a normal ninja but she has a huge secret that she is hiding from everyone. she is just like Naruto but she doesn't know it. She is now the da...
84.2K 1.9K 30
Tsukiko had had it rough. Living with her slightly psychotic mother was hell for her and she had scars to prove it. She knew who her father was and w...
180K 5.1K 24
Mitsu Hatake is none other than Kakashi Hatake's only daughter, but what happens when she graduates from the Academy and becomes a Ninja herself? Wha...