Noah and Leigh

By colourlessness

A collection of notes, a public library, two teenagers, and zero spoken communication. More

Introduction
1: Noah
2: Leigh
3: Noah
4: Leigh
5: Noah
6: Leigh
7: Noah
8: Leigh
9: Noah
10: Leigh
11: Noah
12: Leigh
13: Noah
14: Leigh
15: Noah
16: Leigh
17: Noah
18: Leigh
19: Noah
20: Leigh
21: Noah
22: Leigh
23: Noah
24: Leigh
25: Noah
26: Leigh
28: Leigh
29: Noah
30: Leigh
More Noah & Leigh: Website
FAQ, Thank You & Recommendations

27: Noah

59.8K 5.3K 459
By colourlessness

27: Noah

            Noah’s heart raced when Leigh caught him looking and he refused to smile as she grinned before brushing past him. He wondered if she had recognised him. He kind of hope she had. Even though his photo hadn’t really given much of his physical identity, he wondered if it was enough.

            As soon as Leigh left, he looked back up and took a drink of his coffee. From the top of the cup, he could see a university couple at the back of the café. They were laughing and talking, drinking coffee and sharing something to eat. Noah watched the way they looked at each other and leaned in to talk, whispering secrets and dreams to each other, not only appreciating each other’s stories but the voices that said them too.

            Noah wanted that with Leigh. To bring her to public places and hold her hand. To lend her his jumpers, even though they were too big on her but somehow fit so well. He wanted to kiss her in coffee shops and tell her she was beautiful. He wanted to make memories and share experiences with her.

            Conversations were important, but there was only so much words could express. He wanted to hold Leigh and let her know that he’d protect her, without saying a single word. He wanted to brush her hair from her eyes and hear her breath catch, her heart pound, just as fast as his was. He wanted to look at her, and that single look alone would tell her that he thought she was beautiful. He wanted to kiss her, and that single gesture would tell her that he loves her.

            He didn’t want there to be just a Noah.

            He wanted there to be a Noah and Leigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 5.5K 31
Two teens swear they hate each other or do they love each other?
14.6K 819 11
In which a bittersweet girl ruins the sanity of a teacher.
4.4K 143 30
"we were just friends who spoke like lovers; that seemed to be enough for the two teenagers who were afraid to love each other"
16.1K 338 11
Just two teenage girls falling in love at each other. 2014