My Crazy Robotic Family

By YellowNinja52

Jadelynn isn't like normal girls. She didn't grow up in a nice house with a picket fence and great parents. S... More

Meet My Crazy Robotic Family
Cliffjumper
Distractions
New Humans
Ratchet
Dark Energon
Space Bridge
New Friends
Scraplets Are Not Pets
One Stop Shopping
Wheeljack
Cybonic Plague
My Hero Scout
Snow Was Promised
Unicron
Fast Recovery
SPOILER TAG
The Golden Age
Orion Pax
Optimus Prime Returns
Silas

Megatron

535 12 2
By YellowNinja52

(Warning: Lazy ass writing ahead incase you didn't already know.) 

Raph, Bumblebee and I all took the day away from the base to go racing. Raph had three toy c cars and we would always take them over to the abandoned overpass where we met to race them. Raph even bought a third one just for me so I could race too!

"You should have seen it, Bee! the colors were amazing! And the snow was so soft!" Raph told Bumblebee again about our trip to Alaska. 

"Well, maybe everyone can go next time. We could even try to convince Uncle Fowler and Nurse Darby to come along for an hour or two. We may even get Ratchet out of the hanger for once." I said with a chuckle. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, I thought as Ratchet's voice rang out over Bee's radio. 

"Bumblebee, the team may require backup. They're three clicks north from your position, just off the highway. If you drop Raph off at the exit ramp, I can bridge him back to base." Ratchet said. 

"Copy that, Ratchet." I replied. 

"Sorry, Raph." Bee beeped. 

"It's alright, Bee." Raph said. "We can go racing another time!" 

A few seconds later, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. It was a jet, but not like the kind that Agent Fowler uses. I couldn't remember where I had seen it before, but then it suddenly hit me. I quickly grabbed my energon blaster in the center counsel and leaned out of Bee's driver side window.

"It's Megatron!" I yelled to the boys. Bee started swerving, keeping me from hitting my target as I was shooting. Megatron started shooting back at us with much more accuracy. I counted about half a dozen shots before I felt a jolt, then a wall of asphalt as I fell out of the window and onto the road beneath us. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"...barely breathing.."

________________________________________________________________________________

"...human body?!" 

________________________________________________________________________________

"...they will not leave this table alive..."

________________________________________________________________________________

"...feels to watch a partner- harmed?"

________________________________________________________________________________

"...so little of their science..."

________________________________________________________________________________

"...going to the emergency room."

________________________________________________________________________________

"I need Energon!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Over here, now!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Pulse rate is stabilizing..."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Why isn't it working on...?"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Is there no other way?"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Will it even work?"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Jadelynn!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Jadelynn! Jade!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Jadelynn! Is she...?"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Did it work?"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Optimus, we did it."

________________________________________________________________________________

"We need to get Optimus out of there, now!" The first thing I hear when I open my eyes is the yell of Ratchet. I hear Ratchet's yelling all the time, but it seems weird; as if it's muffled, but yet amplified so it's way louder. 

"Ratchet, what happened to me?" I asked in a hoarse whisper. Everyone's eyes turned to me in an instance. 

"Nurse Darby, please attend to Jade. We need to save Optimus." Ratchet said and returned to his computer. 

June ran up to me and started poking and prodding my neck and chest. "June, what happened?" I asked. "Where's Optimus?"

The last thing I remember is getting that communication call from Ratchet that the others needed backup. What on earth happened after that? 

"You're going to be alright, Jade. Just let Ratchet find Optimus." Jude told me. She stopped poking me and pushed my hair out of my face. I looked to my left to see Jack holding my left hand and Miko on my right holding my... HAND?!

What should have been my hand was replaced with a metal fake hand, as if it were a mannequin's. It was covered in blue, like the energon cables in the bots' arms. 

I hear the groundbridge open in the background and I see Optimus being supported by Ratchet and Bulkhead. "Easy Optimus, you have been exposed to a massive amount of Dark Energon." Ratchet said and they sat Optimus down on the ground. 

"I am not the only one." Optimus replied, looking toward me and something to my left. 

"What the hell are you talking about? What happened to my arm? Why was Optimus near dark energon? What the scrap happened to me?" I asked all very quickly. My breath started rapidly increasing. My hearing was going fuzzy, as if there were cotton swabs in my ears. I could still hear, but only faintly. Everyone gathered around me, the bots hovering way above me. 

"Jade, do you remember getting shot by Megatron?" Bee asked me. I shook my head slightly as my breathing continued to quicken and grow heavier by the second. 

"Jadelynn, I need you to calm down." June looked me directly in the eyes.

"Take deep breaths, Jade." Jack said from my side, still holding my hand. 

"What... happ... ened?" I got out as I panted, trying to breath slower along with Miko and June. 

"My vehicle form was shot by Megatron while you and Raph were still inside." Bee explained. 

"It seems you were leaning out the window, while Raph was strapped into the upholstery. Raph got hist by the dark energon of course, but because you were laid across Bee's metal parts, you were hit almost directly. The dark energon to a much more sever toll on your body." Ratchet said. 

"Raph... Raph... Raph..." I couldn't get out what I was trying to say. Was Raphael alright?

"I'm alright, Jade." Raph said from my left side. June and Jack moved away from the table I was laying on and wheeled another table closer to me. Raph was on it and looked in much better shape than I felt. He simply looked tired. I nodded in response to him and grabbed his hand with my own. 

"Bee?" I asked only once this time. 

"I'm alright, Jade." Bee said from directly behind Raph. 

"Optimus?" I asked. 

"I fought Megatron. It appears Dark Energon is erupting from the Earth, in a volcano." Optimus said. "But, I am not harmed." 

"My... arm..." my breaths were slowing down now, but not nearly enough to be considered normal. Ratchet leaned down to be closer to me. 

"You see Jade, Raph was not as hurt as you were. I simply had to introduce his body to regular energon to combat the dark substance. You on the other hand, did not respond as he did. Your injuries were much more severe, and I had to take an entirely different approach. I had to force your body to accept the new substance within it, the energon. In order to do that, I had to make a few changes to you physicality." Ratchet's voice got very quiet at the end of his sentence. 

"What kind of changes?" I asked with one breath this time. 

"I replaced your arm with a cybertronian one. As well as both of your legs. I also found a way for your blood to be compatible with energon permanently." Ratchet whispered. I looked down to my legs for the first time, and he was right. I was half cybertronian. 

"Think of this, Jade. At least you won't have to carry around all that gear everywhere." Miko said from my side, her hand still holding my new Cybertronian one. I had barely begun to process any of this. I still don't remember getting shot in the first place. But what Miko said, got me to do something I never thought I would do in a situation like this:

I laughed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3.5K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
10.3K 132 10
In this Transformers Prime book, I'll be doing one shots and short stories. Some will be made up and some will be scenes from other movies that we kn...
210K 9K 53
This is an Alternate Universe where Team Prime is a human family. Optimus is a single dad who is struggling to raise his small family after an accide...
34.4K 784 39
Evee, a girl from 17 years, working in a lab, meets the fearless leader Optimus Prime. She wants to free him from the terrible organisation MECH who...