The Garavaglias

By Idk543

*Story for mature audiences only* "I'd like to fuck you up against this window." He said from behind me. Now... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

1K 17 0
By Idk543

Beau and I had managed to make it through the rest of the week with minimal touching at work. Many times I was moments away from giving in. I pondered where I had even gained that kind of restraint from as I sat at the bar table. It was a lovely Friday evening and everyone was out. I don't even know why I came out, it had only been thirty minutes and I had already been stepped on, bumped into, and had drinks spilled all over me. Also, Annabelle had left me to dance with her boyfriend. So I was the third wheel again. I wish I had invited Beau. I mean the logical part of me knew that wasn't a good idea considering what always happened between us when alcohol was involved, even in my sobriety I could barely resist him. Huh, Sobriety, I scoffed to myself at the irony while I sipped a vodka cranberry. I suddenly didn't feel like being out anymore. I finished my drink & waved a goodbye to Annabelle and she threw me a pouty face but waved back. I slipped out the front door trying to make a beeline for my car, considering how dark it was and how far away I had parked.
"Leaving already?" A voice said from behind me. I stopped, certain it was Beau. My heart did a little flip. I turned to see it wasn't Beau but another man, very handsome man. He had dark hair and dark brown eyes, his hair was pulled back into a messy bun. I'd never been a fan of man buns but it definitely looked good on him.
"What's it to you?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest, a smile playing at my lips. He shrugged.
"I saw you come in, I would've asked you to have a drink with me but you look kind of mean." He said smirking. I laughed.
"If I look so mean why are you talking to me now?"
"I like 'em mean." He smirked, "You look like you want to leave so I won't keep you, how about you give me your number though?" He said, his eyes shining. I chuckled but nodded in agreement, he handed me his phone and I typed my name and number into his contacts then handing it back to him. "This better not be a fake number."

"I guess you'll have to call later and see." I said with a wink. He slipped on his leather jacket and walked over to a parked motorcycle. Looking over me upon boarding he replied,

"My names Charlie, by the way." And with that he took off on his motorcycle that was louder than the music from inside the bar. Okay, the motorcycle was definitely an attractive addition to his already dangerously sexy persona. I smiled to myself, this just might be the distraction I needed from Beau.

It had been all weekend and Charlie still hadn't called or messaged me, I was getting antsy. The only text I had received was from my mother who made dinner plans for us that were impossible to get out of. So here I was on a late Sunday afternoon prepping myself to deal with my mother.

I decided on wearing a nude sundress and nude heels, I applied a light amount of make up and curled my hair into perfect ringlets. I kept watch at the window because lord knows I'd hate to keep mother waiting. I quickly tossed my keys and phone into a small clutch. I heard a car pull up and rushed to the door almost twisting my ankle in the process. There was a white extravagant town car parked outside, I rolled my eyes, typical. I made my way to the car as the driver jumped out and opened my door for me I muttered a thanks, embarrassed by the whole situation. My mother sat in the seat across from me, her exterior hard and judging.

"How is the new job?" She said, sipping a martini. "It's great." I said trying to be polite.

"I hope you haven't... been with anybody there yet." I inhaled sharply, of course she'd bring that up.

"No mother." I lied.

"Oh honey sit up straight, you're breasts will thank you for it later." She said, finishing off her martini.

"Thanks for the tip." I said through gritted teeth. She always to pick at something about me every time I saw her. I honestly couldn't stand this woman, she infuriated me.

"Martini?" She offered, fixing herself another one. I declined. Alcohol was the last thing I needed, I didn't want to have loose lips. "Fine, suit yourself. So what do you plan on doing with your hair?"

"What's that supposed to mean? What's wrong with my hair?" I asked, self consciously grabbing the end of my golden mane.

"Oh nothing dear, just maybe you need a trim for all those dead ends? Or a color change." She said, offering a fake sugary smile. I tried to ignore her, and the rest of her snide comments. But, still, the rest of lunch went like that; her picking my life apart and me clutching the edge of my seat to restrain myself from throwing a drink in her face. Then she brought up my father, who I hadn't seen in years, I refused to even speak with him for reasons of my own, but luckily she only brought him up whilst we were already on the way back to my apartment, so I could easily escape the conversation. I thanked her for the meal through gritted teeth, (something I had been doing a lot lately) and let myself out fast enough so the driver couldn't. I took a deep breath and pinched my nose marching up the steps to my door. As soon as I heard the car leave I turned around and walked to my truck quickly starting the engine. I needed an outlet. In hindsight I probably should've never got in my truck. But, I was obviously a woman that could not control her impulses.

"I thought we weren't doing this?" Beau motioned between us as I stood in the threshold of his lavish condo. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm here as a friend, who needs... company." I said.

"Well you could've asked me to pick you up instead of driving that god awful truck here." He said, his nose turned up. "All the money in the world and that's what you want to drive."

"First of all snob, I love that truck. And second of all shut up." I said. His eyes racked over my body as we moved into his kitchen where he was making a grilled cheese.

"You look... different today." He said, his eyes still roaming.

"Good or bad?" I asked.

"Good. You never look bad." He said shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly (meanwhile, my heart skipped a beat) and placing his grilled cheese on a plate. I licked my lips taking him in, he was wearing jeans and a white tank top, he looked damn good as always. "So were you on a date or something?" He asked, a spark of curiosity lingering in his eyes.

"I wish." I said remembering my whole encounter with the devil. I leaned over and kissed his lips before he could take a bite of his sandwich, he looked up at me, confused. Then he pulled me into his lap, placing his hand on the back of my neck pulling me in for a deeper kiss. He nipped at my lip and I opened my mouth, letting him in. His tongue explored my mouth, tangling with mine. Why was he such an amazing kisser. He pulled away and I could feel my face pout in discontent.

"What are you doing. You told me you didn't want this." He whispered, breathless.

"I had a bad day." I replied also breathless, "Just let me use you. As a friend." He smirked.

"You can use me anytime baby." He replied, picking me up and carrying me back into his room. I kissed down his neck, he moaned then threw me down on the bed. He pulled his tank top over his head and crawled between my legs. He ran his fingers up the inside of my thigh, I shivered in pleasure. He ripped my dress over my head and threw it to the floor, and unclasped my bra with one hand, and placed hot kisses all the way down my chest stopping to flick his tongue across my beaded nipples. Ecstasy. It felt like pure ecstasy being with him. He slid my panties down and tossed them over his shoulder, I was thankful he hadn't ripped them in two like before. "This time," he placed a kiss down my navel, "I want you," more kisses on my inner thighs, I moaned, "To call me daddy." He slid his tongue along the opening of my vagina, even though it felt extremely good, I couldn't control the tears that started streaming down my face. He stopped, looking up at me, his face full of confusion and a little horror. Who could blame him, I was horrified myself, but I couldn't help the way I felt.

"Did I do something wrong? I thought this was okay?" he said, sitting up and pulling me close to him.

"It's not you." I choked out, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Then what is it?" He asked, clearly concerned. I suddenly felt vey exposed and not just because I was naked. I felt claustrophobic, I needed to get out asap.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." I said, frantically pulling my clothes on. I walked out as quickly as I could while simultaneously trying to pull on my heels. I could hear Beau behind me calling my name trying to catch me, but my legs wouldn't stop. I beat him to the elevator, incessantly clicking the 'door shut' button, but he was too fast. Beau stuck his hand in, causing the doors to fling back open. He pulled me out of the elevator swiftly and backed me up into his island counter, an arm on either side of me so I couldn't escape.

"Talk to me, now." He said, his voice stern. I tried to wiggle free, but it only made him pick me up and place me on the counter stepping between my legs and holding me still.

"Please, I don't want to talk about it, I just need to leave. I need air." I said gasping. He only held me tighter, I tried to push him away and when he didn't budge it only made me angrier so I started pounding on his chest, but still, nothing. So my anger resulted to sobbing into the crook of his neck. He held me, softer this time. Letting me cry. He wiped my tears away, "Deep breath, please." Inhaled sharply deciding to listen to him. My heart stopped racing and my tears started to slow. "We don't have to talk about it. For now, why don't you just use me baby?" He leaned in and kissed all over my face then my mouth, and carried me back to his bed. He was gentler this time, more tender. It was less like fucking and more like making love. Beau made love to me until I screamed his name and forgot any of my problems ever existed.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
66.4K 2.2K 42
The more he gets closer, the deeper the kiss gets. My hands weren't able to move, they are just on the side of my body. He slowly pulled out of the k...
1.4M 40.8K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...
881K 19.3K 40
|STEAMY ROMANCE| 18+ "Oh, how bad I want to corrupt you, ruin you. But you're not ready for that." As much as I want her beneath me, writhing, beggin...