Unbreakable

Da ElijahBrake

Relationship or just close friends? Vince and Diamond have been friends for almost their whole life. One lea... Altro

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Copyright

Chapter 8

234 15 1
Da ElijahBrake

Jasmine

I don't know why Vince is acting shady towards me. I know he's probably heard some things about me but, I'm not like that; I don't want to have that reputation no more.

I know Diamond told him something. Tomorrow at school, I'll confront her.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jasmine Rice. I'm about 5'5, thick thighs, hazel eyes. That's all that need to be said!

When I got home, I sent Vince a Direct message. In the message, I asked did we have a problem.

Like I assumed, he didn't reply.

I just knew it was because of something Diamond said! I guess I'll have to treat her ass when I see her tomorrow.

I don't care if I get suspended.

I never liked school anyway.

It's 11:30 and I'm tired. I have a long day ahead of me,

Goodnight.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Wish Come True Da (:

Storie d'amore

14.8K 229 31
she's 19, he's 30. but what happens when they become bestfriends and spend every moment with each other? along the way they both find love and happin...
3.5K 258 15
Two best friends who lived opposite lives. Him being the son of a MC member and her being her family's pride and joy. They never had the chance to sa...
7.4K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
27K 531 37
Two childhood friends had the most close relationship with each other but they got sepparated with each other at the age of 13. When they met in 2nd...