DREAMER ↠ Adopted by Taylor S...

By enchantedtomeetyou2

Kaelyn Erin Ross has a dream... there's only one problem. She is an orphan and can't chase it until she's 18... More

↠Introduction ↠
↠Dreamer: Part 1 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 2 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 3 ↠
↠ DREAMER: Part 4 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 5 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 6 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 7 ↠
↠ DREAMER: Part 8 ↠
↠ DREAMER: Part 9 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 10↠
↠DREAMER: Part 11 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 12 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 13 ↠
↠ DREAMER: Part 14 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 15 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 16 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 17 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 18 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 19 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 20 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 21↠
↠DREAMER: Part 22 ↠
↠DREAMER: Part 23↠
↠DREAMER: Part 24↠
↠DREAMER: Part 25↠
↠DREAMER: Part 26↠
↠DREAMER: Part 27↠
↠DREAMER: Part 28↠
↠DREAMER: Part 29↠
↠DREAMER: Part 30↠
↠DREAMER: Part 32↠

↠DREAMER: Part 31↠

847 23 1
By enchantedtomeetyou2

Kaelyn's Point of View

We got in the car and Phillip began driving us to the Country Music Hall of Fame.

"Hey, paparazzi on our 6," Phillip said.

"Lose them, fast," Taylor said.

"Alright," Phillip switched lanes and started weaving between cars. "We lost them." He said after a while.

Soon we pulled up in the parking lot and stepped out.

"Not much of a crowd today," Phillip said.

"Thankfully," Taylor exhaled.

We began walking in and suddenly-

"KAELYN!" Yelled a girls voice. I turned and almost got tackled by Courtney.

We hugged for forever laughing and then she pulled away, looks me up and down and goes "You've gotten a lot taller."

"So have you," I said with a laugh.

"I can't believe you never got to come back from LA," Courtney said.

"Me. Too." I said.

"Are you staying here permanently?" Courtney asked.

"No actually, we're never anywhere permanently," I said, looking at Taylor.

"It's so cool your mom is Taylor Swift," Courtney laughed.

"I know right," I agreed with a laugh. "It is pretty cool."

"When I heard I was like 'oh my gosh Kaelyn can follow her dreams now' like this is your opportunity," Courtney said.

"I know right," I shrugged.

"I saw your live stream yesterday! I don't know if you noticed I was in it. I was soooo proud of you. You can sing sooo good, and you've improved so much like... I could listen to your voice forever," Courtney said.

"Thank you," I laughed. "I've missed y'all so much-"

"KAELYN ERIN ROSS!" Yelled somebody and I looked over to see Ashlyn running at me full force.

I braved myself as Ashlyn tackled me and Courtney joined in the group hug. Then somebody called, "Yo, what's up?" I looked over to see Travis.

Travis and I had always had crushes on each other. He was really tall, and a decent build, blonde hair and a flashy smile and green eyes- but not just green guys, like emerald green eyes. He's drop dead beautiful, and especially now. Travis walked up and I broke free from Ashlyn and Courtney's hug.

"Remember our handshake?" I asked.

He grinned really hard. "How could I forget?"

We did our handshake. He was wearing a short sleeve polo shirt and khaki shorts. He looked fine in them too.

"Ooooo," I heard Courtney and Ashlyn go.

"Oh, guys," I said. "This is Taylor. Oh and thats Phillip, he's our driver."

I walked over to them and introduced them.

"Hi, I'm Taylor," Taylor said. Ashlyn and Courtney made eye contact and started silently screaming. You could tell.

"I'm such a huge fan," Courtney said. "I've liked you ever since I was a little kid. I used to sing your album in the car, my mom loved you."

"Aww, that's so cute," Taylor said, hugging the 2 girls.

"I love your music," Ashlyn said.

"You guys have your own driver?" Travis asked me. His voice had gotten a lot deeper.

"Yep," I said, trying not to blush.

Travis extended his hand and shook Taylor's and Phillips. I couldn't help but admire how he held himself around adults- anybody really.

"Oooo," Courtney whispered into my ear. "You've soooooo still got a thing for him."

"But it's never going anywhere," I laughed.

"He hasn't ever had a girlfriend but everybody likes him," Ashlyn said.

"Wow," I rolled my eyes but secretly I liked that news.

Travis came back. "We headin' in?"

"Yep," I said.

"Oh my gosh is that Taylor Swift?" I heard a voice say, and whispering ripples.

Taylor began taking pictures with fans.

"Oh my gosh, that's Kaelyn!" Somebody said and I took a few pictures with people. After that we hurried inside, careful not to draw attention.

We took a picture in the lobby of me, Taylor, Travis, Courtney, and Ashlyn. In the picture, Travis was kneeling in front of us making a surprised face with his hand over his mouth raising his eyebrows and pointing to Taylor. Courtney and Ashlyn and Taylor and I all stood together with our arms around each other.

"It's so crazy to imagine..." Courtney said in my ear. "Taylor. Swift. Is. Right. There."

I laughed. "Pretty crazy right?"

"I can't believe you live with her," Ashlyn added. "So like... what's she like?"

"You get what you see," I shrugged.

"That's so cool," Ashlyn said.

"I guess so," I laughed. We began walking through the museum.

"Look," laughed Courtney. "It's Taylor's stuff."

Taylor had several sections in there, of clothes, albums, guitars, and more. We took a picture of her in front of them.

Courtney and Ashlyn took a picture with Taylor.

I laughed at how they acted when Taylor touched them.

"I've tried to play it cool," Courtney said.

Travis and I walked together through most of the tour.

"Johnny Cash," Travis said. "My favorite."

"You like Johnny Cash?" Taylor asked him.

"Yep," Travis said. "Ring of Fire was the first song I learned to play on guitar."

"Oh, you play the guitar?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, I play locally around a lot and sing," Travis shrugged. "Hoping to get lucky you know."

"That was me a few years ago," Taylor laughed.

"Travis can sing really really well," I said. Taylor smirked at me.

"You and Travis would be an adorable couple," She said. I laughed uneasily. I looked over to see Travis blushing. What? "See, look at that blush," Taylor said. "Mmmhmmmm."

"No, no," Travis said laughing with a huge grin.

"Oooooo," Courtney and Ashlyn chorused.

I look over to see a bunch of people taking pictures of us. Taylor has taken a lot of pictures with fans in here.

Finally we finished the tour and got to the end where it was the bookstore and album store. I walked through the aisle looking through all the names and albums.

"Blake Shelton," Travis said. "I love him."

"Me too," I said. "Carrie Underwood."

"She's hot," Travis said.

"Wow," I laughed.

He shrugged, and picked up one of Taylor. "Isn't it weird seeing your moms face all over the world. Like you walk in Walmart, 'Oh, there's my mom' on like everything." He asked.

"Yeah, I'm still getting used to it," I laughed.

"How long are you staying here? I realized how much I've missed having you around. You remember all the good ole times?"

"Where we spit spitwads in Mrs. Schumer's hair?" I asked.

"Or spit them in Avalets hair." Travis laughed.

"Ava-let," I drew out the syllables mimicking her squeaky annoying suck up voice.

"She likes me and she won't leave me alone," Travis said. I felt my blood boiling. "And you've been the talk of the school," he continued. "You and Taylor now."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yep," Travis said. "Everybody wants to see you. Everybody was jealous that me and Courtney and Ashlyn got to."

"They only want to because of Taylor," I said.

"It must be annoying," Travis agreed. "But you know... I didn't even care Taylor was here. I just wanted to see you."

I turned to look at him in the eye and his green eyes were killing me. I looked around awkwardly.

"I was excited to see you," I said in return carefully. Who's around right now? There had to be cameras all over this place.

"You know, I um..." He looked around. "I've always kinda liked you."

My heart and stomach did a 360.

"I've always liked you too," I said.

"It's just... seeing you here today... brought it all back," he said with a laugh, and reached out his hand to push a strand of hair out of my face. "I've thought about you every day since you left. I never had a way to contact you. It sucked."

"I know what you mean," I laughed. "I've missed everybody so much."

"Really?" I felt him getting closer.

There were cameras around, we couldn't do this here. "Kaelyn Swift kisses boy in Country Music Hall of Fame" "Kaelyn Swift on the Loose" "Taylor Swift leaves Child running free with Boy in Country Music Hall of Fame" I backed away uneasily, and quickly said, "There's a fan watching." I looked up at the balcony and saw several people watching actually.

"Oh," Travis said. "I'm so sorry." He understood me.

I leaned in and whispered into his ear. "They're always watching me..."

"Kaelyn?" I heard a voice call. Taylor.

"Yes?" I called back.

"Oh, there you are," Taylor walked into the row and saw Travis and I. She gave us a suspicious look. "You guys ready to go? You can ride with us if you want."

"That'd be so cool," Travis said. Courtney and Ashlyn poked their heads behind Taylor.

"Oooooooh," They chorused.

"Shut up." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 417 32
Taylor goes to a cafe in Nashville, she meets 17 year old Alex who is working there. The girl serves her and something about the girl catches her int...
82.4K 3.2K 34
Emma Renners has dreamed of being an artist ever since she was a little girl. At twenty three, she isn't exactly where she wanted to be in life. That...
8.8K 91 35
The story of a young girl with a horrifying past, whose life changes when she, and one of her friends are adopted by Taylor Swift. Started Writing: A...
60.6K 1.9K 52
When Taylor swift and Joe Alwyn struggle with being able to conceive a child, they resort to adopting a 15 year old teenager. Everything seems to be...