Internet Friends || Michael C...

By malumwritings

~12:03 am~ To: "sex god" Mikey i wish we could meet. ~12:07 am~ From: "sex god" Mikey one day, we will. Sequ... More

Internet Friends || Michael Clifford
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NEW BOOK :-)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Character Ask Answers!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 +
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Epilogue Pt. 2
Final Character Answers
Other Stories
Sequel!
bonus chapter - second place
bonus chapter - first place
one million reads
new books that I've started
New Story!

Chapter 3

75.9K 2.6K 3.1K
By malumwritings

Sophie

☼☼☼

6 months previously

~2:03 pm~

To: "sex god" Mikey

sorry i can't go to the show tonight. mom's forcing me to go somewhere with her

~2:05 pm~

From: "sex god" Mikey

it just hurts because it's our second time in michigan and i haven't met you yet. we wouldnt even be having a show if it werent for you. and it's our first headlining show in michigan

~2:05 pm~

To: "sex god" Mikey

you know if i could, i'd be there right?

~2:07 pm~

From: "sex god" Mikey

doesn't feel like you put in as much as i do in this friendship

~2:11 pm~

To: "sex god" Mikey

that's bullshit. you know that. i'm even wearing our best friend sweatshirt right now

~2:12 pm~

From: "sex god" Mikey

we have soundcheck

~2:17 pm~

To: "sex god" Mikey

whatever have a good show

I put my phone in my purse and slid into the drivers seat of the car. It was official, I was going to surprise Michael. He didn't know. I was kind of mad because of his attitude but I understood where he was coming from. I was very excited to say the least. Only Calum knew I was going. I needed at least one person to know I was going to show up and Calum and I were the closest besides Calum and I. I was going to be meeting my best friend.

I turned on the radio loudly, blasting their songs and started the three hour drive to Detroit.

***

I pulled into the parking lot of the place they were playing at when my phone started ringing.

I pulled it out checking the called ID.

*Cal-Pal is calling*

I quickly answered and I was being frantically talked at by two different people.

"Are you here yet?" Calum whispered.

"Yeah, I just pulled up," I said.

"Well, we can't get you back here right now but after the show, yeah?" Calum asked.

"Of course," I said smiling even though he couldn't see me.

"Ok, bye Sophie," he said.

I said my good-bye and hung up. I was ready to get into the building but there was still an half an hour until the doors opened. I saw a line forming. I decided to stall the most that I could. I got out of the car and adjusted my blouse and shorts, hoping that I looked decent. I quickly got in line behind a girl wearing a prom dress, dear Lord.

I hoped no one would recognize me, I didn't want Michael to know I was here until he saw me. It would be difficult for someone to spot me, I had recently dyed my hair light pink. Recently as in today.

"They're letting people in!" one girl in front of me exclaimed and of course, the line started moving forward.

We all piled into the giant room and the opening act started playing. I listened to his songs but I didn't really care. I was too excited to see the boys. The lights flashed and I danced along. I was on Calum's side and very close to the front considering I may have, slightly have, pushed. 

***

The lights dimmed and I started getting excited. The lights started flashing and everyone started cheering. The lights went very bright and the guys ran out. I started dancing with the girl next to me and clapping. They starte singing "Don't Stop". None of the fans knew this song except me because Michael had sent it to me.

"HI! We're 5 Seconds Of Summer!" Luke shouted into the microphone.

They started playing the next song and I sang along. Calum bent down with the microphone in his hand and put it in my face. I gave him a weird look.

"Sing," he mouthed.

It was during the chorus so I didn't really care. I shared the mic with the girl next to me until Calum took it back after a few seconds.

They continued into their set with songs and banter. It really surprised me how well they were doing. It brought me back to the times when Michael used to FaceTime me during their practices and Ashton didn't even have a set of drums. I missed those days but I was super proud of them.

Before I could tell, Michael ran over to Calum and nudged his head into Calum's shoulder trying to mess up Calum's solo. Calum's eyes went wide and he tried shoving Michael off.

"The colors in her hair don't seem to fade," Calum sang.

"Wrong part, idiot!" Michael yelled and I laughed. I was pretty sure I was close enough for him to hear me because his eyes wouldn't have gone wide in shock.

He turned around slowly, making eye contact with me for a brief moment. I ducked my head down and turned away, hoping he hadn't seen me.

I waited until the song ended to look up again. I looked for Michael and when I found him, he was already staring back. Shit.

They continued playing onto their next song. After the song, they started answering fan questions.

Michael ran over to where Calum was while Luke was answering a question.

"Picture," he mouthed discretely.

I quickly nodded and pulled out my phone. He bent down to my level smiling. I turned around and we quickly got a picture. I didn't have time to look at it because a bunch of girls started pushing forwards to get towards Michael.

They started plaing the final song, Heartbreak Girl, Michael seemed off at the end.

"Goodnight, Detroit!" Luke exclaimed.

"We love you!" Ashton said into his microphone.

"Have a safe trip phone and hopefully we will see you guys again soon!" Calum said grinning.

"Bye!" Michael said waving at them.

They played the final note of the song and went running off stage. The stage lights turned off and the room's lights turned on. I frowned now that it was over but the show being over wasn't the least of my problems.

Everyone left the gig place until 2 girls and I were the only ones left. My face felt flustered and I felt my blouse clinging to my back from being in the front row. I probably looked like a wreck at the moment.

"Sophie!" someone exclaimed. I looked up to see Calum running towards me. My breathing got shallow when he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hi," I said shyly.

I wasn't really sure what to do. I was nervous. I was extremely nervous. I bit on my lip out of nerves. He was going to hate me in person. I was completely different online. He was going to think I was annoying. He was going to think I was a loser. A social outcast. A bitch. I liked Michael. I liked Michael. We had been talking for so long until one day I woke up realizing that I liked him. I liked my best friend. And he didn't feel the same way.

"Michael can't wait to meet you. He hasn't stopped talking about it since he got off stage. He was even talking about how your light pink hair matched his bright pink hair," Calum rambled, "You look really pretty by the way."

"Thanks Cal," I said blushing.

"Awe, is someone nervous?" he cooed pinching my cheeks.

"I look awful Calum," I mumbled.

"No you don't," he said pouting.

"Why are you the one coming to get me and not Michael?" I asked.

"He wanted to 'freshen up' for his lady friend," Calum said wiggling his eyebrows.

I felt myself start to freak out. My breathing got shallow and I could see dark spots come into my vision. I felt dizzy and like I was going to puke or passout. I was having a panic attack.

"That's unfair! Let me go to the restroom so I can fix myself enough to look decent!" I said starting to back up a bit.

"No, you look fine," Calum said grabbing onto my hand and pulling me back.

"Fine, I wasn't going to say this Calum, but I have to pee," I said batting my eyelashes trying to look innocent and desparate.

"No you don't. C'mon. Michael's waiting," Calum sneered playfully, rolling his eyes.

"Calum, I will piss on the floor or on you. Your choice," I said giving him a look.

"Fine, I'll wait here," Calum said.

I walked out the two big doors to the lobby. I checked my surroundings and saw that no one was there. Instead of going to the left to go to the restrooms, I went to the right to the exits. I pushed open the door. The cold air hit my legs and took off running towards my car in the dark. I didn't need anyone following me. I quickly got into my car. I turned off my phone knowing that soon I'd be getting a lot of notifications from the boys. I left the guy I liked for no valid reason. I hated myself.

***

~3:02 am~

From: "sex god" Mikey

i saw u tongiht an d u fucker aoivded me faenff

~3:07 am~

To: "sex god" Mikey

and i'll nebver fogrivese myesfl for ti

☼☼☼

sup guys. thank you for reading this if you are :) it means a lot and I love it. I'd keep writing but my laptops about to die and I don't have my charger soooooo. anyways, enjoy the update and please comment, vote, share idk

goonight :)

~_HeartbreakHemmings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
47 0 15
" 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝒾 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎"
2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
788K 7.5K 107
book 2 of the 5sos preferences