Not Another Typical High Scho...

By justbedonna

There is a full scholarship winning contest for Jenkins High. Jenkins High is a co-ed boarding high school wi... More

1
2
3
Guys

Not Another Typical High School Drama

576 7 1
By justbedonna

Author's Note: Before you guys read, please vote and comment! Thanks!

This was it. I was in front of her new dorm, room 108. I couldn't go in, but after a glance at my bag full of art supplies, sudden rush of bravery came back at me.

'C'mon, Kim. You can do this. What did I come here for?' I whispered to myself.

I let out a deep sigh and slowly put the key in the key hole. After the key was completely in, Iturned it hard like a man and boom opened the window. The lights were turned off and I could see a shadowy figure in one of the beds. Acknowledging the fact that my new rommate was completely oblivious of my attendance, and being somewhat glad at the same time, I tip toed to my bed as I quietly put down my art supplies beside it. I got my tooth brush out, did the stuff that I needed to do in the washroom, and quietly went to bed.

I lied down, got myself comfortable, but I couldn't help but realized how LOUD MY NEW ROOMMATE'S SNORING WAS. I mean, I'm pretty used to the sound of snoring because of my dad back in town, but this guy was WAY over the limit. I covered my ears furiously with my pillow and somehow managed to fall asleep.

What time is it. I flung open my eyelids and checked the time. It was 10:00am, Sunday morning. My eyes growing wide and big, I checked out the bed next to mine, and the boy was still perfectly asleep. I hurried to the washroom with my squeezer to compress my boobs, washed, and got ready. I got into my black jeans and a simple plain white shirt. While I was unpacking all my stuff, my roommate slowly rised, grumbling. As he was getting up, the blanket that covered his body slowly fell on the floor and revealed his skin. Damn. There it was. This motion was literally on slow motion in my sight--he had a beautifully shaped body with the rightly toned muscles--not too much, not too little, just enough to look smoking hot. He frowned at the sunlight as he opened his eyes and my gaze met his. I was speechless. The boy's face was gorgeous. He had jet black hair, and ocean blue sparkling eyes. There I was, completely sucked in in his I-don't-quite-know-what dark powers.

"Uh, hi?" he said, breaking my awkward stare in awe. He had a deep delicious voice.

"Oh yeah, hiii," I nervously laughed like an idiot, "I'm your new roommate."

"I thought so," he slightly smiled, his face muscles not so warmed up from his long sleep. "Damien."

"I'm Charlie," I said in a manly voice. Charlie was my undercover fake boy's name.

He smiled at me once more in a tired way, got up, and went into the washroom. Jackpot! My roommate is HOT. But damn. Pity for me since he'll only see me as a guy. Sigh.

I could hear the shower water from the washroom. Oh how tempted I was to just go in and act all guyish. While I was continuing to unpack my things, there was a knock on the door followed by a "BRO. IT'S ME. OPEN UP MAN."

I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and continued unpacking my things. But the guy kept knocking on the door like some maniac until the point where it got on my nerves and I had to open the door or I would go nuts.

I flung open the door.

"YES?" I sarcastically stared at the boy. This boy had chocolate colored skin with well toned mucles. He was wearing a basketball jersey, sleeveless which showed his sporty looking arms very vividly.

"Oh hey. You must be the new roommate of my boy, Damien?"

"Mhmm. The name's Charlie."

"Cool. Mine's Brad. Anywho, I'mma come in now."

I raised my eyebrows as I moved out of the way. He must be my roommate's bestie or something. He looked around, realizing that Damien wasn't here and just sat on his bed.

"Where's my Damien boy?"

"He's in the shower."

"Hm. So what are you up to tonight?"

I shrugged, "not much. I'm sort of new in this town so uh--"

"Say wha? Where ya from, man?"

I felt weird to be called a man. "I'm from California."

"Oh," Brad laughed, "too bad there's no sun here, huh, prettyboy?"

I frowned. "Don't call me that."

"Bro, you've gotta work out man. Chicks don't dig bodies like yours. You're too... small." Then he flexed his right arm and kissed his arm muscle. "See this? This is what REAL men have."

I just ignored him and continued unpacking.

"Hey, say, the guys and I are going out to check out some chicks tonight. Wanna come?"

I thought about it for a moment but then I was way too tired from the flight all the way from California. "Naw, I'll be alright."

Shortly after, there was another maniac banging on the door. Geez, do these people not know how to KNOCK? "WHO IS IT?" I called out.

"It's probably the Matt and Will." Brad walked up to the door as he flung opened the door.

"Yo mang--" Two more guys came in the room.

"Who's this?" somebody asked from behind me. I turned around and one boy had ginger red hair with forest green eyes and the other one was... huh? Damien?

"This is Damien's new roommie," Brad answered for me.

"Charlie," I nodded.

"Oh," they both blanked out a bit to process my existance.

"I'm Matt. I live right across from your room." This boy had mad freckles.

"And I'm Will," continued the guy who looked exactly like Damien. "I'm Damien's twin."

Oh, now that explains everything.

Matt was a pretty chill looking guy except I wouldn't exactly call him "hot". He would be more like in the category of an average looking guy, but Will.... He looked just as gorgeous as Damien.

"So uh, we're taking him to Wendy's," Brad started.

"Aite," the two of 'em replied.

Wait, what is that boy saying? I said I won't go! "I said I ain't goin!"

"You're coming to Wendy's with us."

"Oh hell no--"

"C'mon. You should come. We'll show you around and all," gorgeous Will stopped me.

"Yeah," Matt joined in.

I sighed. I guess it wasn't such a bad idea since I would at least be a bit more comfortable with this town before school starts.

"Okay."

And at that very timing, Damien came out of the washroom all wet, shirtless.

"Ey guys," he casually greeted the three boys.

"Yo, let's chill here for awhile and then go to Wendy's later," Matt said.

"Agreed," Will and Brad said.

"While we're at it, let's get to know this new roommie of yours," started Will.

"Where ya from?" Matt asked me.

"California," I answered.

"Oh dang. You came from a far way."

"Yea."

***

We arrived at Wendy's. The five of us sat down close to the door so we could scan all the girls that came in. We each ordered our food and as every girl pack came in, they would smiled at our table.

"I'd say she's a 7," Brad said.

"Naw, she's more like a 5," Matt fought back.

"No man, 5 is average. Average is like Joanne in our Calc Class. No way that chick's in the same level as Joanne."

"True. Fine, let's compromise into her being a 6."

The door flung open again and five more girls came in. The boys at my table silently watch them come in the restaraunt. Boys.

"Dayum, yo, Damien! Check them out, man!" said Matt nudging Damien.

"HOO. Now that's what I'm talking about." Brad whislted.

"They're pretty cute," Damien agreed.

"Pretty cute?! PRETTY CUTE? You kidding me brah? They're HOT!" freaked Matt.

"Yeah, they're pretty okay," Will also agreed, unexcitedly.

"You Reed twins got a problem. Ey, Charlie man, you get what I'm talking about, right? Check out their booties!" Brad nudged at me in the arms.

I whistled at the girls as they came near by along with Brad. I've always wanted to try this.

"Yo, bros. Why don't you two bring those chicks to our table," Matt dared.

"Challenge accepted," Brad nodded, smiling. "Hey, Charlie boy, let's roll."

"Wha-"

Before I could finish, Brad punched me lightly on the back as a sign to let's "roll". So I just went with him without some hesitation, cuz really, what bad could really happen? I mean, I AM a guy right now.

"Hey ladies," Brad said, keeping his swag. "You girls with anyone?"

"Wanna join our table?" I winked.

The girls just laughed it off until they saw who were sitting at our table--targetting aka, the Reed boys. They're attitude completely changed after they acknoledged the fact that they could sit with the two hotties.

"Okay," the girl who seemed like a leader replied. Brad, totally oblivious to the fact that they're just coming over for the Reed boys, happily sent me a bro fist bump behind their backs.

We brought the girls to our table and the seatings changed to Damien in the corner, the leader girl, Brad, another girl, Matt, and the other girl in one row and in our row, it was me, another girl, Will, and another girl. Although each girls had one guy, they all seemed to be interested in Will and Damien except for this one girl who was next to Matt, facing me. She kept staring at me. Holy shit, is she checking me out or is she suspecting me as a girl? I'm turning damn paranoid. 

"Let's go around and introduce ourselves now, ey?" Matt wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm Matt and all the boys here and I go to Jenkins High. I'm planning to go to an engineering field."

"I'm Poppy. I go to Beems High and I love cats." Poppy had long fake bleached blond hair and caked makeup on her face. Ew. Pity on the guys for not noticing this.

"The name's Brad. I love basketball and my dream is to become a basketball player in the NBA. You girls might find me in the national television one day," Brad winked. Oh, Brad.

"I'm Courtney. I also go to Jenkins High! Ohmaigosh! Oh, and I like cheese. OMG, you guys know like french cheese? Like the really big yellow ones? Ohmaigosh, when I eat them, I feel like my ovaries are bursting out of food orgasm," Coutney laughed dumbly. She's obviously playing dumb. Oh lord, preach this child.

"Damien," Damien started cooly. "I love soccer and I plan to become a soccer player."

"Ohmaigosh, a soccer player? That is like so cool!" Courtney shreaked beside Damien. Gosh, I hate this kid. Get. Off. My. Damien. You. Little. Biotch.

"On to the next row," Brad exclaimed.

"Hi guys, I'm Maddie Lo and I just love tumblr. Tumblr's my life. Follow me, okay guys? It's ohmaigoshthisismaddielo.tumblr.com. Oh, I go to Beems High by the way."

"Hey guys, I'm Will Reed. As you guys can see, Damien and I are twins. I love cars and I'm going for car designing."

"Car designing! I know this one friend of mine who designs cars!" Courtney blurted out, annoyingly. This girl needed to shut the hell up. She was obviously all over Will and Damien.

"I'm Chelsea and I go to Beems High." I like her. Simple and on to the point. 

Gah, it was my turn already.

"Ey guys," I said, trying to sound manly as possible. "I'm Charlie and I'm an art student."

"Oh really? What do you draw?" the girl who kept staring at me asked me.

"Er, anything really. I just paint whatever I want to paint."

"Oh, that's so beautiful."

Uhm. Okay? 

She was the last one to introduce herself.

"Hi guys, I'm Jenna. I go to Jenkins High and I'm also passionate about art."

After some chats and all that, we went back to our rooms. The damn curfew was 10pm and all the students were to be in their dorms by then. Damien and I were alone once again, in our room. 

"So, hey, that Courtney girl seemed to be all over you, man," I said.

"Oh really? I didn't notice."

Wow. Really?

"That Jenna girl seemed to be interested in you," he continued.

Not really--she might have been suspecting me for my gender identity. I mean, she's an art student--she has good observations. She has a good eye, no joke.

"I think I'm going to hit the showers first," I started. This strap, squeezing my boobs weren't the most comfortable things in the world.

"Okay," he called out.

I quickly hurried into the showers. I quickly undressed myself and jumped into the showers. When I was applying shampoo in my hair, the washroom door creaked open.

DaFuq? Did I not lock the door?

Holy crap. I totally forgot!

Damien came in, but thankfully, there was a shower curtiain between us.

"Imma just brush my teeth and shit," Damien said. He was close.

Holy crap. Hoping the shadow of my figure wont show in the thin sheet of shower cutrains, I hugged my breasts to cover them. Then there was silence.

"Charlie?" Damien started.

"Yeah?" I called out nervously.

"Erm, actually nevermind."

Then he left. Phew, that was a close call.

[DAMIEN'S POV]

I just wanted to sleep because I was tired. Just to brush my teeth and wash my face, I went into the washroom where Charlie, my new roommate was showering in. There's a shower curtain and all that so me going in wasn't a problem no homo. I casually just went right in, told him that I just came here to brush my teeth and all in case he thinks of me weirdly.

As I got the toothpaste out and pasted the paste shit on my tooth brush, my feet caught something. I looked down and spotted a girl's panty.

What the hell? Is Charlie a perv or something? Or maybe he was gay?

"Charlie?" I started.

"Yeah?" he casually replied.

Er, this isn't the best time to ask him if he's gay. I'll ask him when he's not naked.

"Erm, actually nevermind," I ended and I just left the washroom with my toothbrush in my right hand. After brushing my teeth, I needed to go back in the washroom to get the shit out of my mouth. The washroom door was slightly open--I guess I forgot to close it completely. Not thinking it's a big deal, the moment I tried to go in the washroom, Charlie came out of the showers.

And there I saw from the crack of the door:

a girl.

Author's Note:

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed this story!

-Just Be Donna

Continue Reading