The Alpha Saved Me (Editing A...

By ChocoholicLover

Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. At times, you get dragged down to the deepest pits of your mind, the un... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Pic Of Blake)
Chapter 2 (Pic Of Alexis)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Pic Of Isabella)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 30

15.9K 310 21
By ChocoholicLover

WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BOYXBOY!!!!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING SUCH THINGS THAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND WHAT IS IMPORTANT WILL BE EXPLAINED BELOW!!!!! BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN IMAGINE HAYDEN AS A GIRL! 

------------------------------

Recap:

I unsurely put out my hand, not sure if he would accept. Hurt crossed his face and he grabbed my hand. “I’ll get you to trust me.” He said determinedly. 

I smiled, not even doubting his words. One day I will. But right now, the pain was still fresh. The reminder of what he could do, what he could make me want to do to myself. 

“Come on,” I said leading us back to the pack house. 

He gave me a smile, yet his eyes seem worried. I just gave him an encouraging smile. I know that the business with Than wasn’t over. I wasn’t an idiot, of course I knew why the Alpha was here. But all I have to say is bring it on. You will regret the day you threatened us. 

Chapter 30:

Hayden’s POV:

I watched as Alec gave an unsure smile to Isabella before rushing off to find Alexis. I sighed in relief, finally. It was annoying seeing him always moody and angry. Although I am happy he’s finally found his mate. Something that makes him happy. 

He spent the five years taking care of me,  putting my safety and me before everything. Alec never thought about himself. But now, he deserved to have that person that would be there for him, take care of him the way he should be. 

Sighing, I stood up giving a smile to Isabella and Blake, who seemed to be in a discussion about something important. “I have to go now.” I told them as they looked up. 

“No, no. You don’t have to leave! Stay for a while.” She said warmly. 

I shook my head, “No it’s okay.” Isabelle nodded, waving a goodbye before turning back to Blake. 

Stepping out of the house with a slight spring in my steps, breathing in the fresh air with a smile. It felt good, to let someone else know. Like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders for those few seconds before another weight was added as I thought of the consequences of my actions. 

Maybe I shouldn’t have told them... but when I thought of Alexis and Alec, I changed my mind. No, it was worth it. Although there are consequences to every action, and mine were fraught with grave. 

He could go after them at any second. He could be watching every move. His cold, black eyes calculating. I doubt he believed Blake, he’s smart. Smarter than you think. 

There’s no saying what Than would do. He’s no longer sane, not much any way. Ever since he’s lost his mate, it’s like he’s capable of doing anything. 

Jogging slightly, I made my way towards the small apartment me and Alec shared. The only reason we managed to survive the past few years was because of the money our parents left us and our jobs. 

Pressing the elevator button, I reached the fifth floor before getting out and making my way towards the apartment.

 The hallways walls were once green but now a greenish yellow, paint peeling off it at some points. Lights above me flickered on and off, the floors creaking.

I thought it would be the usual, typical, routine we always had when we moved. But it wasn’t. I had managed to gain some education going to school but moving a lot had put its toll on it.

 Sighing--something I seemed to be doing a lot--I dug through the back pocket of me jeans and fished out the keys. Sliding it into the keyhole, I was just about to open the door when I felt someone grab my shoulders and slam me against it. 

Panic swept through me in the second as I immediately thought of Than before I relaxed when I saw Travis’s face before freezing as I watched him lean closer, his arm against the door above me. His breath fanning across my lips, his green eyes mesmerizing. He must have followed me. 

Blushing, I stuttered. “T-Travis.” He grinned, running his nose along my neck. “Hmm.” I shuddered, wherever he touched left a burning ache. I gripped his forearm ready to push him away but as soon as I felt the muscles,  I couldn’t help to pull him closer. 

My right hand left his arm and scrambled to find the door knob. Feeling the cold metal I clutched it tightly before turning it. 

My eyes widened unexpectedly as I felt myself fall as the door swung open behind me. Just as I was about to hit the ground, Travis flipped up so he hit the floor instead and I was safe on top of him, my legs straddling his hips. A groan escaped his lips as he sat up. I couldn’t help the shiver that ran through me as I heard him. 

Getting off him quickly, shaking my head to clear my foggy thoughts. I walked towards the door, closing it before locking it with a click. 

“What are you doing here?” I asked softly, leaning against the door as he stood up. 

“I heard.” He replied, his dark eyes piercing me. I clenched my fingers into a fist as I looked away, knowing exactly what he heard. Travis took as step forward causing me to take a step back, feeling too vulnerable. It was as if I was bare to him. He could see every scar, mistake, regret and ugliness. Everything I wish I could take back and lock in a box, the hate that swallowed me sometimes. 

“Hayden,” He said. “I’m sorry.” His green eyes, filled with pain... pain for me. For what I had to go through. He stepped closer, tugging lightly on my arm. 

I willingly let myself get pulled to his arms, wanting the comfort. Travis’s arms circled around me, drawing me closer. 

I fisted his T-shirt in my hands, willing myself not to fall apart. It was too easy to, the warmth of him and the light kisses on my head, tempting me. To spill on my troubles, my sins onto him. 

“How’d you find out?” The second I asked that question, I realized how stupid it was. Of course he heard from Blake and Isabella. His eyes now held a glint in them, it make him seem dangerous. It would have been frightening if I hadn’t known it was for me. 

“I can’t believe what bastard would do that.” He growled, sitting down on the couch and pulling me on his lap. “Shh, it’s okay.” I murmured, rubbing his arm soothingly, “What’s done is done. Might as well try to get over it.” “Yeah but-” He tried arguing but I placed a finger on his lips stopping him. 

“You know I used to dream about my mate,” I started. “Wondering who she would be, considering I was 11, I still hadn’t figured out my sexuality yet. But I would think about how we’d meet and what it would be like together, with my mate. After the attack though it put a stop on those thoughts. Although somewhere deep in me I would think, is he going to save me. Maybe he would take away my troubles.”

A slight smile lifted my lips as I continued. “But I had never thought that the second I met him... that I would protect him. Not the other way around. I couldn’t let him harm you, not now and not ever. So I ignored you, fighting the urge to hug you and kiss you every time I saw you. Now though, I don’t think I can fight it anymore.” 

He grinned, his eyes shining. “I think, I don’t want you to fight either.” I chuckled, holding his face in my hands. Nuzzling his nose with mine. 

I was so happy, so incredibly happy. Was this what it was like with a mate? How complete I felt, like nothing in the world could bring me down when I was with him. I never thought I could feel this way. 

“So... you’re giving me a chance?” He asked, hopeful. “No.” I answered with a straight face, seeing his face fall. “You had that chance from the very beginning.  I just didn’t tell you.” 

He brightened up again, “You cheeky-” But before he could finish I had placed my lips on his, feeling the soft yet hard delicious lips. His tongue licked my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth slightly giving him access. 

I moaned as his tongue touched mine, so wet and warm. He tasted so good. 

Our tongues fought for dominance before I submitted, digging my nails into his shoulder as the pleasure got too much. I pulled myself closer but it wasn’t enough, I wanted to be closer though I doubt that was possible. Everywhere burned and I yearned for him. 

“Travis!” I moaned as I pulled away, his lips making his was down my jaw and neck finding that spot that made me gasp. He sucked and nipped making me go crazy for him, my pants tightening. He grinded on me and we both groaned at it. 

Soon we pulled apart, both of us panting. 

I stared at him. How did I get so lucky? He was perfect. Everything you would want in a mate. “I’m sorry.” I whispered, looking up from under my lashes. He gave me a confused look. “Why?” 

“I shouldn’t have avoided you, even though it was for your sake. You can protect yourself plenty and now when I look back it seems so stupid after all the hurt and pain it caused. Though I really did have you in my best interest when I did it.  Me and Alec, had both only tried to do what we thought was best.” 

“Hey, hey.” Travis said soothingly. “It’s okay. I understand.” 

“Do you?” I replied. “Have you thoughts about the aftermath of what I’ve done. Than will find out you close to me, he will want to cause me the same pain my father did to him. Take away someone he cared for. A person could die Travis. People could die. What if it was you?”

Pain wracked through me as I really thought about the possibilities. I had put everyone in danger: Alexis, Travis and even Blake and Isabella. I can’t bare the thought of Travis dying, it was too much. Not when I just found him. 

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, grow old together and maybe adopt a baby. Find out about each other, what he likes and what he doesn’t. Each information about him like a treasure being uncovered. 

“Hey it’s going to be alright.” He firmly said, gripping my arms and staring in my eyes. But I wasn’t listening, I was too much in a panic. A mental imagine of Travis on the floor, blood pouring out his throat and eyes unseeing. Knowing I caused it, I could've prevented it. My throat closed up, hysteria building up. His death kept flashing in my head. I whimpered, no... no! 

Bodies laid everywhere. Alexis, Isabella, Blake and Travis... they're eyes staring at me accusingly. As if saying it was my fault they were dead! Blood spilling everywhere. Than standing there, a maniac grin on his face. 

“Hayden... Hayden!” He shook me. I snapped out of it quickly, gulping in air. Trying to stop shaking. Squeezing my eyes shut, get out! Trying to push the images out. 

 Travis clutched my closer to him before lying on his side so I was facing him. My legs tangled in his. He stroked my cheek, giving me a small kiss. “It’s going to be okay. We’ll fight though this. You’ve been fighting against Than for 5 years, what’s to say you can’t do it now. You’ll also have people backing you up this time, don’t think you can get rid of us because we’re staying whether you like it or not.”

I couldn’t hide the happiness at his last sentence, the panic slowly leaving me as I realised he was right. I wasn’t alone, I had Travis and everyone else. 

Although I couldn’t shake the feeling of dread in me. Yes, I may not be alone. They would be there for me and Alec, I know that. We weren’t solitary anymore, we had gotten what we had always dreamed of and wanted. But what did we have to sacrifice in return...

------------------------------------

DONE!!! *phew* I was in such a rush to get this out and finish it on time so I hope you ignore the mistakes. I will edit it so... yeah. Hope you enjoyed!!!! 

WHAT HAPPENED: Okay so basically Hayden and Travis got together but because of what Hayden did it put everyone in danger so he was really worried but Travis calmed him down but he still had a bad feeling. 

Okay I know that was a sucky explanation but... well it pretty much sums it up. I’ve noticed when I rant about votes... you guys vote more! lol no I’m not gonna rant but I have to say, pretty surprised about the amount of comments!!! Pleasantly surprised!!!! Cause I love comments and all so anyway love you guys!!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 696 28
Shyanne Beeker has a hard time being the Omega in her pack. She's practically invisible now, but she has learned to deal with it. When she meets a tr...
404K 18.2K 32
Cecilia Rain is a wolf with the Gift of Nature, but her Gift is different than others. While most wolves can only access Nature, Social, Warrior or H...
1.9K 82 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...
56.2K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...