The Babysitter (Clarence NYC)

By Ashantishiasia

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Mothers Day (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel To This Book?
Go Read The Sequel

Chapter 24

5.7K 137 5
By Ashantishiasia

                  Two Months Later
Deyjah Harris
Today was my baby shower and I was honestly so happy and ready for this baby to come out all at the same time.

I honestly can't wait to see what everybody put together and how our baby shower look.

Right now, I was getting Quenisha ready while Clarence got the twins ready.

I rubbed baby lotion on Quenisha body as she played with her fingers then I put another pamper on her as I sat her up.

I grabbed what I was put her on and sat it to the side.

"I love youuuu" I kissed her cheek as she giggled. "You love me?"

"Yes" She said as I smiled and kissed her cheek again.

I got her dressed in a butterfly romper with some white and gold Nike's.

"Awww you sooo pretty" I told her as she clapped. "Yayyyy"

"Dada?" She said in her baby talk.

"Yeah Dada getting the twins ready" I told her as she nodded like she really knew what I was talking about. "Let me do your hair"

I sat her in between my legs as I grabbed the comb and brush taking her hair out the messy ponytail it was in.

I combed her hair out untangling it putting pink oil moisturizer in it then finally putting her hair in a neat pony tail.

"Ahhh look at you ma ma" I told her in my baby talking voice. "You wanna put your chain on?"

She nodded happily as I smiled and grabbed her chain putting it on her neck.

"Aww you sooo cuteeeee" I tickled her as she giggled. "Go in there with dada so I can get ready"

She ran out the room going into the twins room.

I walked in the bathroom and stripped out my clothes hoping in the shower cleaning my body while thinking about my baby shower.

Our baby shower was gonna be at my cousin dance studio so it's gonna be plenty room for everyone because I know it's gonna be a lot of people.

After almost a hour of being in the shower I finally got out and wrapped a towel around my body.

I grabbed my toothbrush wet it, put toothpaste on it then wet it again.

Once I did that I begin to brush my teeth and think about all the food that was gonna be there.

"Mmm I can already taste it" I licked my lips and I rubbed my stomach.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and did my hair now all I had to do was get dressed.

I got dressed in a colorful dress with some sandals.

I walked out the room and walked in Adalynn room seeing Adalynn on her iPad and Billy putting his shoes on.

Adalynn was dressed in a long white shirt that was covered by the brown jacket she had on with some blue jeans and brown boots.

Her hair was curled up and she was just looking like a doll.

Billy was dressed in a blue and white polo shirt with some ripped zipper jeans and some blue and white Jordan's.

He had on a Cross necklace and a watch while his hair was braided.

"Y'all daddy got y'all looking good.. oh my goshhhh" I squealed as they laughed.

"Thanks.." They Both said as I smiled. "You look good too"

"Thank youuuu & you're welcome" I told them as I walked out the room.

I walked downstairs and seen Clarence holding Quenisha in his arms while sitting on the couch watching tv.

Clarence was dressed in a orange, gray and white jumpsuit with some white shoes.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a water then walked back out.

"You ready baby?" Clarence asked me.

"I am" I said going by the stairs. "Lemme go get my stuff"

I walked upstairs into me and Clarence room grabbing my purse walking out going into the Adalynn room seeing her and Billy on their iPad.

"Come on y'all let's go" I told them as they got up and walked behind me. "Billy go turn your light off in your room"

He did as he was told and turned his light off then came back and walked downstairs.

Clarence grabbed his phone and keys as we left out looking the door.

We finally pulled up to the dance studio where our baby shower was held at.

Clarence got out the car closing his door then opened the door for the kids as they got out he then grabbed Quenisha and closed their door then walked over to my side and opened my door.

"Ugh! Oh my goshhhh" I groaned as Clarence helped me out the car.

"We have one more month till lil man get here" Clarence said excitedly.

"I know right omg" I squealed as he chuckled.

My pregnancy went by sooo fast it's such a shocking that I'll be 9 months and ready to pop next month but I'm honestly ready and can't wait till he gets here.

No one knows his name just yet because we wanted it to be a surprise and we know everybody is gonna love the name just as much as we do.

We walked to the entrance as I took a deep breath getting ready for what I was about to see.

"You ok mamas?" Clarence asked me as I nodded.

"Yeah just trynna get prepared for what I'm about to see" I said as I took another deep breath and looked at him. "Ok I'm ready"

We said a quick Prayer then finally opening the door walking in.

When we walked in and seen everything I broke out in tears as Clarence grabbed me and hugged me.

"They really went all out" Clarence said as I cried.

On one side of the room there was this table that had the words HEAVEN SENT with 3 clouds beside it and a bunch of lights around it. That table had a huge blue cake, blue Koolaid, blue pretzels, Oreos that had blue icing on them, popcorn that was half blue and blue lollipops.

It was another big table that had blue balloons surrounding it with all types of food such as Mac and cheese bites, Lime and chili grilled corn, Lasagna grilled cheese bites, pizza dippers, Buffalo Chicken meatballs, pizza roses and hot wings and treats such as Reese's peanut butter balls and cupcakes.

Across the other side of the room there were a stack of presents covering the ceiling making me smile.

Everybody was here and I mean everybody.

My parents, my step parents, Clarence parents, my siblings, my step siblings, Clarence siblings and his nieces and nephews.

My friends, two of my cousins, Clarence friends and Clarence cousins.

Everything was just so beautiful and it truly had me in tears.

My family and friends, his family and friends started to come over towards us hugging us as I continued to cry like a baby.

"Aww stop all that crying Deyj" My mama said as I sniffed.

"These are tears of joy mama" I told her as everybody chuckled.

"But that baby don't know that" My mama said as she rubbed my stomach. "Lil man gone come out with a full blown attitude and be a cry baby"

Everybody laughed and just enjoyed each other's company.

Music was playing while everybody danced to it and talked to each other.

Messiah, Domani, Gregory & Wallace brought their girlfriends.

Everybody brought somebody and I just couldn't wait to eat and open gifts.

"What's up Deyj, Bros" Patty, approached us giving me a hug then dapping Clarence and CJ.

"Hey Patty" I hugged him back.

"What's up with it?" Clarence dapped him back.

"Wassup bro" CJ dapped him back then looked behind him. "You and Queen together?"

"Mane we was just kicking it one day then all of a sudden we hit it off and started hanging out a lot and bruh that's gone be my girl" Patty said as I stuck my out and laughed. "What you laughing at Deyj?"

"You used to laugh and joke about how much I got Clarence sprung and stuck to me but now look at you.. falling in love" I said as they laughed.

"Right" Clarence laughed.

"I'm loving the feeling she giving me and I hope it last" Patty said as we smiled.

"It will just keep God and Jesus First and don't let anyone have a say so in your relationship. Keep the faith, keep being you, be honest and loyal at all times and communicate" Clarence said as he nodded.

"Good looking bro" Patty shook hands with Clare and Cj. "Look at Clarebear dropping facts on the kid"

"Man gone with all that.. you getting me tight" Clarence sucked his teeth as Patty laughed. "Ma ma why you over here with us? Why you not over there talking with the girls?"

"I wanna be close to you" I pouted as I wrapped my arm with his arm.

"I'm right here baby Ian going nowhere just go talk to them and then you can come back over here" Clarence told me as I smiled and nodded.

"Ok but first give me a kiss" I told him.

He leaned down and pecked my lips three times as I grabbed his face and deepened the kiss making him wrap his arms around my body bringing me closer to his body completely forgetting that everybody was in the room.

"Aye ayeeee there's people in this room a lot of them mostly kids" Patty said as we laughed.

"Boy I almost forgot y'all was in here" I said wiping my lip gloss of Clarence lips.

"I see" Patty said as I laughed.

"Looks like you the one that's sprung" CJ joked making me laugh and buck at him.

"Shut up! We gone have to find you a girlfriend soon so you get the feeling we all getting" I told CJ as Clarence and Patty laughed.

"Please do" Cj said as I laughed and walked away.

I walked up to the girls seeing some of them talking to their boos.

"FINALLY!" Nicki said as I laughed. "We was waiting on you to walk yo ass over here"

"Girl you know I had to be under my husband for a while before coming over here" I said as they smiled big.

"Congratulations on your baby and engagement lil sis" Darius, Nicki boyfriend/babydaddy said as I smiled.

"Thank you bro" I said as I hugged him.

"Um, I wanna Introduce my bae to you Deyjah I already let him meet them" Kayla said pointing to the girls and guys.

"Ok" I smiled big.

Me and Kayla have grown to be close friends over months like she's really cool and I see us being friends for a good amount of time.

By the way Kayla has already had her 3rd baby boy. She had him a few weeks ago and he's absolutely amazing and very handsome.

"This is my boyfriend and the father of DJ and my newborn, DeSean. DeSean this is my friend Deyjah the one I been telling you about" Kayla Introduced us to each other.

"Hi, nice to meet you and congratulations on your baby, your engagement and everything you got going" DeSean said as I smiled.

"Aww thanks you too. Nice to meet you too" I said as he nodded.

"Deyj I want you to meet someone too" Curious said as I smiled and nodded. "This is my boyfriend Damon, Damon this is my sis in law Deyjah"

"Whatttt Curious got a man?" I joked as she laughed.

"I dooo" Curious stuck out her tongue and smiled as we chuckled.

"Nice to meet you" Damon, Curious boyfriend said as I smiled. "And congratulations on everything"

"Nice to meet you too and thanks" I said as I smiled.

"Alright time for the games!!" Carmen, Clarence mama yelled out as everybody clapped.

"Yesss let's play some games" CJ yelled as we all laughed.

"Ok. Mommy and Daddy come up here first" My mom said as me and Clarence walked up and stood in the front. "Ok so this first game is called Drink Up, Baby"

"You pour whatever beverage you got into a baby bottle and drink it up and guess what kinda beverage it is and whoever finishes first obviously wins. Understand?" Carmen said as everybody nodded.

Me, Clarence, CJ & Queen was all standing beside each other with a bottle in our hand ready to win this game but it was only gonna be one winner and that was gonna be me.

"1..2..3..GO" Carmen screamed as we began to drink the bottle.

As I was drinking the bottle I begin to taste what I was drinking and instantly drunk all my drink.

I slammed my bottle on the table and screamed out my answer.

"That's root beer" I screamed as the timer went off.

"Yes! That was root beer and you win" My mom screamed as I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

Clarence chuckled and clapped as he leaned over and pecked my lips.

"Aye stop allet we playing a game" CJ said as we laughed.

"This is my wife niggah" Clarence said as everybody smiled.

"Ok this next game is called Guess the baby food" Carmen yelled out as we all groaned.

"Don't give me the nasty ones" I told them as they laughed.

"We'll try to give y'all the good ones" My mom said as we chuckled.

They begun to blindfold us as my son started kicking.

"He kicking. I seen it" Olivia said as I laughed.

"He did.. he's hungry" I said as I sat in the chair.

"Let's hurry this up before she started getting cranky" Carmen said as we laughed.

"Ok. 1..2..3..GO" my mom yelled as they started feeding us baby food.

I heard gagging like someone was about to throw up making me wonder who it was.

"That's sweet potatoes" I said as I smiled.

"She right" my mom said as everybody clapped.

I continued to hear gagging as they finally threw up.

"Who is that? Is that Clare?" I asked while trynna feel where he was.

"I'm good babygirl" Clarence said as he cleared his throat. "I'm good mamas"

I smiled and nodded.

"Ok try this one" My mom said as she let me taste some other kind.

I gagged as I tasted the baby food.

I quickly took the blindfold off my eyes and grabbed the trash can throwing up.

"Ugh!!" I said as I continued to throw up.

"Deyjah you good!!" Clarence came over to me.

I threw up a lil bit more before finally wiping my mouth and speaking.

"I'm good um, that's definitely sweet peas" I said as I coughed.

"She right it's sweet peas.. you good Deyj?" My mom asked.

"Yes just don't like sweet peas.. I have to eat now or imma throw up some more" I said drinking some water while rubbing my stomach.

"Come on let's go eat ma ma" Clarence grabbed my hand and led me over to the table where the food was.

We ate and opened presents and just enjoyed each other's company.

Vote

Comment

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾

God Bless You All❤️🙏🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 14.6K 39
"๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—’๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ" โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽA Hแดแดแด…า“แด€ษชส€ส€สส Pส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
905K 37.9K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
83.3K 2.7K 48
Not good with descriptions, but it's good โค๏ธ (EDITING CURRENTLY) COMPLETED.
101K 5.5K 32
แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แดแด€ษด สœแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› ๊œฑแดส€ส€แดแดก๊œฑ แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด‹ษดแดแดก๊œฑ ษดแดแด›; แด€ษดแด… แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ แดกแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด€ แดแด€ษด แด„แดสŸแด… แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดษดสŸส ๊œฑแด€แด…. - สœแด‡ษดส€ส แดกแด€แด…๊œฑแดกแดส€แด›สœ สŸแดษดษข๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸแดแดก Comp...