His Private Girlfriend (#1)

By SilentNiaAngel

Adrian and Molly are two unlikely friends and classifying them as best friends would be an understatement. Ad... More

0| His Private Girlfriend
1| His Private Girlfriend
1|His Private Girlfriend
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 4- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 4- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 5-Part 1]
Private GirlFriend [Chapter 5-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 6- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 6- part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 2 ]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 13 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriiend [Chapter 13 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [ chapter 14 ]
Private Girlfriend [epilogue]
Bk2: Her Private Boyfriend
UNPUBLISHING
■IMPORTANT ■

Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11 part 1]

12.9K 223 9
By SilentNiaAngel

                                 |C H A P T E R E L E V E N- P A R T O N E|

I ran to into the open three-story safe house after Adrian had just told me the most horrible thing ever. How could say that to me when he knows that I’m in a tough period right now? How could he have the strength to say that to my face? So what he was right about Michael and maybe right about Andrea! That doesn’t give him the right to hurt me more than I already am. I hate him. But do I mean it? Weirdly....I don’t know anymore.

I stopped walking to take in the inside of the safe house. I have to admit that Adrian’s safe house was very beautiful, and looked very expensive with the unique designs on the floors and the walls. There was a bunch of beautiful furniture around. The living room lead to the kitchen and the dinner table, and upstairs must have been the spare rooms.

There were portraits of Adrian on the walls, and I gasped when I noticed one special portrait. It was a picture of me and Adrian. I was in my summer dress cuddling on to Adrian who was in his black and white suit. The paparazzi must have took a pic of us, and Adrian might have cut it out of a magazine and put it in a frame. I remember that day. We were so happy together. We talked, laughed, and.... kissed. I actually missed that.

“Yeah, I love that picture too,” a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around to see that it was Adrian who was smiling.

“We had a great time that day, didn’t we?” Adrian asked me but I couldn’t respond, even when I wanted to. I just stared at his perfect figure, and his perfect face. His lovely lips, and his nice round eyes that I always get lost. No, no, no, I can’t.

“I’m sorry for making you cry,” He apologized, coming closer over to me to touch me. “Could you forgive me?”

I stepped back before he could lay his hand on me. “No,” I stuttered, and ran upstairs, ignoring his yells. I could hear him coming after me so I went to the nearest room, got inside, and slammed the door shut. I locked it so he wouldn’t be able to get in.

After I was sure that the door was lock, I ran my fingers through my hair and lean on the door as tears started spill and then I got down on the floor crying. How could I be so stupid? How could get caught up in this private girlfriend thing! I shouldn’t have! I thought, kicking of my shoes.

“Are you going to sit there and cry like a baby, instead of talking this out” said Adrian coming through another door that I didn’t notice was there. I look up at him with my wet face and got up.

“Get out” I said leaning on the door as he continue to look at him. I could see the sadness in his face and the concern plaster across his handsome face.

“I’m leaving it’s my house” he said sitting on the sofa. I took a quick glance and I notice that I was in a sitting room. I glance at him and stood there staring at him. It’s been awhile since I actually got to see him this close again.

“Molly I’m sorry” he said leaning back on the couch

“For?” I asked pacing the room with my eyes.

“For getting you caught up in all this” he spoke getting up off the couch to walk towards me.

“It’s not your fault I was the one you agree to it” I said leaning against the door, pacing the floor with my eyes. As I felt his present close to me.

“Molly please don’t blame yourself for all this I one the one with the big mouth” he said simply staring at me. “Well that’s true” I answered plainly. Moving from the door when he pulled me back and covered my mouth with his. I tried to push him off or something but held me against the door so securely and tightly I could hardly move, the after a few moment of resisting I gave into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck as he pull me close to him, making me tip more on my toes to kiss him, as he wrap his hands slowly around me, as I ran my fingers through his hair, God! If felt so well, it’s been a while since I last touch him and felt his warmth. I felt when his hands went down to but and lift me up and grasp as he lean against the door and started to kiss me roughly and more demanding as he search for zip of my dress and quickly pull it down and brought his hands to breast while he continued to kiss me until he slowly moved to my neck, he started to kiss and bite into my neck softly and slowly making me moan uncontrollable.

I let out a loud moan when he bit down into my neck, sending shivers all over my body as I started to search for his shirt hem and pull it over his head and started to kiss me again. Then he move back up to my ears when he started to blow hot breath down into my body as he ran his hands down my back and gentle massaging it slowly.

“I Miss you” he breathe slowly kissing my ears as I wrap my legs tightly around him. I turn to him and stare I his deep brown eyes for awhile then I kissed him and then I started to return the same thing he was doing to my neck, when I felt him going down on the floor.

“Adrian” I moan “Yea” he answered in a short breath.

 “Bedroom” I said kissing him, “we won’t be making it to the bedroom this time” he said as he started to take control of the kiss again rolling me over on my back. So that we facing each other again. He stood there staring at me, he look so sweet and caring. Then I pulled him down and started to kiss him, as he slowly pulled away and started to kiss the top of my breast while he lift me up to pull my bra while I fight for his buckle, but he pulled my hands away and finish it himself pull off everything in one rush and then he was on my breast kissing away, while he kneeled the other and I ran my hands slowly into his hair. Until he came up back and started to kiss me slowly, demandly, sweetly and softly. Then he kisses from my lips, to my cheeks, then to my ears where he stayed awhile.

“Molly” he said running his hands down to my stomach to my panty. “’Yea” I said slowly

“I want you let out your scream of pleasure when you reach your climax and don’t bite me” he said breathing in my ears. I turn my face to him and he kissed me. “I want to hear your scream my name babe” he said so seductive and sweet. “Will you do that for me?” he asked kiss my lips once again and I nod my head a as I felt his hands in my underwear. The he slowly removed his hand and started to rub my clit through my underwear as I moan in pleasure. Then I felt myself getting wet and he lick my wet panty and then he pulled it off and replace his hands with his mouth instead. I felt when his wet tongue hit my clit and I jump and then he uses his hands to hold me down as he continues to torture me. I started to run my hand roughly through his hair roughly and I held mouth when I felt when his touch entering my center and I let out a soft scream. Then he kiss is way back up to my mouth and I pulled him into deep sweet kiss as I felt is erection on my legs.

Then he pulled way, lifted my hips and thrust into me making me scream out. Then he stood there for me to accommodate him then he started to thrust slowly in and out as he kisses me. Then he pulled away and stretches my hands to grab onto a nearby furniture foot and he quickly pulled my hands off them and grab onto him as he started to go faster and faster and then I scream out his name just like he wanted to then he collapse on me and whispered. “I love you Molly”. I wanted to say I love you too but it wouldn’t come out. I just hugged me close as tears started to fall down. And then he lean up and wipe the tears from my face and kissed my cheeks.

“You look so cute when you cry” he spoke smoothly caressing my cheeks

“You are so cheesy and hilarious” I said with a small smile. “You love it” he smiled “Yea and I missed it” I spoke staring at him. Then he came off me and lay on his back. Then I came onto him. “Ready for a next round buttercup” I spoke smiling as I kiss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 528 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
17K 400 43
With her nose in books and his brawn getting him nowhere on or off the ice, they find themselves drawn together, sharing their baggage and behaving b...
421K 16.3K 73
*Book One in the Every Other Memory Series* Elle Montgomery is a model daughter, student, sister, and friend with everything ahead of her. Her ambiti...
13.4K 376 22
I had to admit, he was cute. His eyes sparkled nervously and his lips were a lovely shade of natural red. He had his arms crossed over his chest, a g...