A DAY WITHOUT YOUπŸ™ƒ

By ardajahz

18+ WARNING MATURE CONTENT ....17 year old Monica meet's the new boy Jaylen...he's her first love, but is it... More

The struggleπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Bestfriends
The mall
The mall//continued
Getting ready
The partyπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
Authors note
We just met
Big news
Babymama drama
Backstaber
No time for it
One time for the b-day bih or nah?
Authors note
Unwanted guest
Night night
AUTHORS NOTE
FEELINGSSS
Unwanted guest again?

A fresh start

19 0 0
By ardajahz

MONICA POV
"Hey mom" I said walking in.
"I came to say goodbye cause I have to get to the school early to check in"
(Long story short they said their goodbyes and allat other stuff)
I got in my car and played Focus- H.E.R... it was a 5 hour ride to Winthrop university.
I got their and signed in then unpacked my things into my dorm. I then met my roommate she is soooooo pretty.

"Hi I'm royalty you be must Monica"
"Yeah hi girl you are so pretty"
"Aw thank you ,, I bought some stuff so we can decorate our room if you want"
"Yeah come on"

"We did that girl" I said giving her a high five
"Yasss bhooo but listen my bestfriend coming over to visit ima introduce you cause I want you to be in our 2/2 group now we can make it 3/3 okay?
"Ight Girl" I said adding her on social media
Knock at door
Royalty opend the door
"HEY BITCCHHHHHHHHHHH"
"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Hiii I'm majestic royalty's bestie,what's your name...?"
"Monica"
"Well Monica your pretty and I see you have good taste in clothes soooo you wanna come with me and royalty out to lunch and a party tonight?"
"Yeah sure just let me shower and change and I'll be ready"
We all took showers and got read to go eat.

We took my car and royalty plugged her phone in the aux and played Icy girl - saweetie
We pulled up at umi's ... we all ordered a chicken and rice bowl and got too know each other more. We then left and went back to the dorm to get ready for the party...I think I made a good impression on the girls because their treating me like I've know them for years..I'm glad we're friends cause they have such positive vibes and lord knows that's all I need in life cause I've been fed the fuck up lately...we did our hair and make up and went off to the party.

When we arrived to the party my heart skipped a beat when I saw Jaylen outside smoking...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 30.7K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.5M 112K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...