Living With Vampires

By amanda_wong_jm

An 18 year old girl who's moved to a house that her dad had gotten for her, unexpectedly discovered vampires... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Bonus chapter

2.9K 111 17
By amanda_wong_jm

2 years later

Emily's POV

It's been 2 years and I'm already 21 years old. Today is gonna be the happiest day of my life because today is our wedding. It took us months to get ready for this special day and I can't help but to thank all of my friends and my dad for helping us prepare this special day.

"Emily, you ready to collect your wedding dress?" My dad called me from downstairs.

"In a sec dad!" I replied while I grabbed my bag and left my room.

It was only the two of us left. Jason had already left to collect his wedding suit together with the guys.
______________________

"Dad, wait here. Don't go in. I don't want you to see it yet" I told dad.

"Okay, fine" he put his hands in the air.

"Haha, good" I said as I opened the car and raced to the door.

"Hello, I am Emily and I am here to collect my wedding dress" I told the lady who seems to be working here since she was nicely dressed.

"Oh, yes. Come with me" she lead me to a dressing room. A long and black bag with a zip was hanged on a hook which seems to be my dress inside.

"Are you ready to see your beautiful wedding dress?" She asks me while she holds the zipper.

"Definitely" I said in one breath, I am so excited to see it and there is no way I can take it any longer.

"Okay" she smiled as she slowly unzip the black bag, revealing my wedding dress.

It was beautiful.

"You want to try it on?" She asks.

"Definitely" I smiled.

I've picked this dress since a month ago. And it fits perfectly. I love it so much.

"It looks perfect" she smiles while looking at my dress.

"Thank you. I'd love to wear this right now but I've got to get ready" I smiled.

She nods.
____________________

"Good luck on your wedding day" she said as the handed me a bag with my dress in it.

"Thank you"
_____________________

"So where is it?" My dad curiously looked around.

"It's right here dad but you still can't see it, plus there's a zipped black bag so you can't see it" I smiled as dad's excitement turns upside down.

"Fine" he sighs.

"Don't worry, you'll get to see it at the wedding but now, I've got to go to my appointment at the saloon.

"Oh right!" My dad immediately drive there without even telling me to wear my seatbelt.

"Dad!" I shouted as he slows down.

"Oops" he nervously smiled as I wear my seatbelt.
______________________

"Hi, I'm here for my appointment" I spoke to the young girl at the counter.

"Oh, yes. Emily right?" She asks.

"Yes"

"Hi, my name is Wendy and I'll be doing your make up and hair" she took my bags and put it on a round small table.

"Thank you"

"Now, let's get to it" she says as I sat on a chair for her to do my hair.
________________________

"Oh my gosh" I gasped as it was done.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

"Like it? I love it!"

"Thank you so much!" I said as I hugged her.
___________________

"Thank you and please come again!" She smiled as I paid her.

Dad has been waiting in the car for hours now. I pity him. But I'm not done yet, I've got to get my nails and make up done.

"Next up, the spa" I told dad as I've got into the car and I also fasten my seatbelt before dad speeds up.

"Oh, and by the way. Your hair looks amazing" dad said while driving.

"Thanks dad" I smiled.
______________________

Once we've arrived, I got down from the car.

"Dad, why don't you come in. You must be bored. Plus, too much carbon monoxide isn't good for you"

"Okay"
________________

"Hello, welcome to the spa! You must be Emily. And who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Emily and this is my dad. I told him to wait here" I smiled. "Can you give him a relaxing massage? He's kinda tired" I whispered to her.

"Sure" she said as two lady behind lead him for a massage.

"Come with me and we'll begin"
____________________

She brought me into a spa room where I'll be having a relaxing spa while they paint my nails. They painted it blue with silver design.

Then she lead me to do my makeup. Bridal style since it was my wedding. It took a lot of time on it that even my dad was done after nearly an hour of relaxation.

When we were finally done, I went to see dad fresh and active, ready to go home. Good thing the massage thing worked. I wouldn't want my dad to look tired and grumpy on my wedding day.
_____________________

It's soon my wedding and I'm already in my beautiful wedding dress still looking at the mirror. My shoes where white and glittery which matches my wedding dress.

I took a huge breath as I look at the mirror one last time before I leave for my wedding. Then,  there was a knock on the door. 

It was my dad.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Definitely" I smiled as I went over and gave him a hug.

We walked to the closed door and soon,  they opened.  My dad held my hand as we walked across everyone.

And that's when I saw Jason,  my future husband. He looks amazing as always and he was smiling as he saw me walking towards him.

"Take care of my daughter" my dad said to him.

"I will,  sir" He said then turn to look at me.

"You look stunning" He said.

"You look not so bad yourself"

"We are gathered here for Jason and Emily's wedding day" the priest said.

He then continued his speech but I was too focused on Jason.  He was just so charming in his suit.

"Jason,  do you take Emily White to be your lovely wedded wife? "

"I do" He said and smiled at me.

"Emily,  do you take Jason-"

"I do" I said before he could even finish.

"Okay,  you may now kiss the bride"

And his lips crashed into mine.

I love you Jason with all my heart.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

The end! 

I'm not gonna have another story of "Living with vampires" But if you're wondering what will happen next,  they will have an after party at night then have kids! 

I know it's been too long but now the wait is over!  I've finally manage to complete my first story! 

I hope you enjoy it and to be honest,  I don't know when am I gonna make another chapter of my other story "Truth or dare" But for now,  that's it.

Goodbye to y'all!  😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 394 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...
5.8M 73.9K 26
The Lovely Bite is ON SALE ON AMAZON! Link in profile! THIS NOVEL ONLY HOLDS THE FIRST 20 CHAPTERS FOR SAMPLE. Highest Ranking in Vampire- #1~ 5/31/1...
6K 421 32
Jasmine has been a vampire for too long. Her life has slowly dwindled into just a stupid game with her 'patients.' However, things start to change wh...
2.1K 83 40
🌗 A decade ago, a blood war took place emerged from the taboos of young Romeo and Juliet; a vampire and a mortal. As the tragedy goes, tog...