All my love- Why Don't We- Jo...

By xXDetailsXx11

Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He l... More

The Song
Pizza
Clowns
Pool day
Its Jakes Turn to babysit
Disney land
Tour
Jonah Birthday
Jonah's birthday pt.2
Jonah's Birthday part 3
1 month (July)
Month 2 (August)
Birthday Party
My birthday pt.2
Daddys Girl
Hes dying
The Funeral
Saying Goodbye Hurts
Bye 💖

My day

91 1 0
By xXDetailsXx11

I stand in front of The pool in my bikini I wait for Jonah. I look behind me and see him. I face the view again. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. My phone rings. I move away from Jonah and answer it.
I- Izzy JP- Jake
I-what Jake
JP-were going out I'll see you later
I-ok have fun
Jp-bye sis
I-Bye
I put my phone down and go back to Jonah. "Everyone has gone out" I say. "Can we just go inside" I say. "Sure" Jonah says. We walk inside and I get into my clothes. We go up to my room. "So how was last night?" I ask Jonah as he makes himself comfortable on my bed. I rest my head in the crook of his arm. I love these moments. "Good" he says yawning. "Tired" I ask. He nods. I close the curtains and turn the light off. I make myself comfortable in the crook of Jonah's arm and fall asleep.

I wake up and hear Jonah softly singing why don't we just love as he plays on his phone. He looks at me. "Sorry did I wake you?" He asks. "No" I reply. "We found you!!" I hear people scream as the barge into my room. I jump up. "This house is huge" Jack says. I run and bear hug them. "Jake wanted us to get you" Zach says once I let go. "I tried to keep them out, sorry" Kenzie says. I jump onto her literally jump on her. "What are you doing here?" I squeal. "Jake flew me up, I wasn't gonna miss my best friends eighteenth birthday was I" She says. "Oh right" I say. "Boys this is Kenzie, Kenzie this is Daniel, Zach, Jack, Corbyn and Jonah, otherwise known as Danny Boi Zara, Noodles, Bean and JoJo" I say. "Hey" Kenzie says. "You know your party strata in thirty minutes" Kenzie says. "Look I love you all but get out" I say. "You haven't changed" Kenzie says laughing. Jonah kisses me cheek. "But I don't wanna go" he says pouting. "Bye bye Jonah" I say and he gets up and leaves.

Kenzie and I get ready.
My outfit:

my makeup

Kenzie outfit

Kenzie makeup

————————————————————————
Sorry this was an EXTREMELY short chapter but the next one will be longer promise
Xoxo
Peace ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 6.5K 59
This was my first book so it's really bad I'm sorry 😂 -Lillian Mae Paul is 17 years old and is the sister of Logan & Jake Paul. She lives with Logan...
24.3K 624 45
Highest ranking #7 in loveatfirstsight Lily is Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She moved in with Logan to get a fresh start. She immediately gets intr...
68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...
1.4M 33.3K 62
AHHHHHH ITS #2 IN FANFICTION (nkt anymore but it was) Jake and Logan Paul's little sister decided that she was done living with her parents, so she m...