When The Nations Cry (Hetalia)

De EmilyLuvsFoxs

Legends say, every World Nation Festival that happens once every 20 years, a country perishes. There is also... Mais

Wasurerarenai Arc: Chapter 1
Wasurerarenai Arc: Chapter 2
Wasurerarenai Arc: Chapter 3
Wasurerarenai Arc: Chapter 4
Wasurerarenai Arc: Chapter 5 (Final)
Watanagashi-hen Arc: Chapter 1
Watanagashi-hen Arc: Chapter 2
Watanagashi-hen Arc: Chapter 3
Watanagashi-hen Arc: Chapter 4
Watanagashi-hen Arc: Chapter 5
Watanagashi-hen Arc: Chapter 6 (Final)
Seinaru Rōma Arc: Chapter 1
Seinaru Rōma Arc: Chapter 2
Seinaru Rōma Arc: Chapter 3
Seinaru Rōma Arc: Chapter 4 (Final)
Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 1
Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 2
Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 3
Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 4
Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 5
Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 6
Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 7 (Final)
Tsumihoroboshi-hen Arc: Chapter 1
Tsumihoroboshi-hen Arc: Chapter 2
Tsumihoroboshi-hen Arc: Chapter 3
Epilogue
Sequel is out!

Tsumihoroboshi-hen Arc: Chapter 4 (End)

78 4 3
De EmilyLuvsFoxs

It was another day of the meeting, and Italy was still absent. I sighed as I knew he wouldn't shown up after what he told me a few days ago. I just hope he's okay.

"Dude what's that weird smell?" I heard America ask in the background. I glanced at where he was at.

"It smells like gasoline." England adds. Gasoline? Why would there be gasoline inside of conference room? The phone suddenly began to ring in the middle of the room. Austria picked it up and answered.

"Hello? Italy!? Where are you? It's been over a week since you missed the meetings!" Austria scolded. My eyes widen. Why was Italy calling someone from the meeting?

"Alright, I'll be outside in the moment." Austria sighed as he hanged up and walked out of the conference room. Where was Austria heading? Suddenly, everyone in the room gasped as we heard a scream. Then we saw no other then Italy walk in with a cleaver in his hand. He was holding it against Latvia's neck.

"Everyone stand up right now. I want everyone to gather in the middle of the conference room." Italy coldly demands. Everyone stood up and glared at him.

"I-Italy!" I shouted.

"Didn't you hear me? Everyone gather in the middle of the conference and get down! Or else I'll have to use this on you." Italy smirked as he slammed the cleaver on the table, making everyone scream. Fearing for our lives, me and all the other countries obliged and got on the ground in the middle of the room. Italy took some rope out of his bag and began to tie everyone's legs and hands together.

I glanced up at Italy, who literally looked dead inside.

"Italy, please! Let me go!" I begged him. He gave me a cold glare.

"How do you know if I can trust you Germany?" He asked.

"I known you for years Italy, hell you live with me. Just trust me! I-I am on your side." I stuttered. He glared at me for a few seconds then sighed.

"Fine. Your lucky that I like you Germany." He mumbled as he untied me. The phone began to ring in the room. Italy walks over to it and picks it up.

"Is this Austria?" Italy asked. So Austria was not in the building.

"You're on my side, right? That's good. At first, Germany also didn't believe me. But now, he's on my side. Right Germany?" He asked.

"Right." I replied. After a few minutes, he suddenly walked over to me with the phone in his hand.

"Germany, here. It's from Austria." He said as he handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello Germany, this is Austria. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" Austria asks on the other end.

"Alright." I replied.

"What is Italy doing now?" He asked. I glanced at Italy, as he was walking around the hostages.

"He's with the hostages." I replied.

"Germany if it's yes, say yes. If no, nod by saying yeah." Austria says.

"Do you know what Italy wants?"

"Yeah." I said while nodding.

"You're pretending to be on his side because you were threatened?"

"Yes." I replied once again. I noticed Italy giving me a cold glare. I felt shivers up my spine just from him glaring at me.

"Is Italy the only suspect?" Austria asks.

"Yes." Italy suddenly takes the phone away from me.

"See? Germany is on our side, right?" Italy asked on the phone. Italy was on the phone with Austria for nearly ten minutes.

"Grazie. Make sure you tell them." Italy says while hanging up. I notice that he was getting something from his bag. Then, I saw him splash the liquid into the floor.

"What are you doing, Italy?" I asked him.

"I'm spreading gasoline." He coldly replied.

"Are you serious!?" I shouted at him. Italy didn't reply. Instead he just gave me a cold stare with his dead honey colored eyes. Was Italy planning to set the conference room on fire? I noticed Italy grabbing the cleaver from the desk and walking towards to Japan. He hits Japan on the hand with the cleaver on the other end, that doesn't cut him.

"Italy! Stop!" I shouted at him.

"Germany. You told me you wouldn't move from that wall!" Italy growled at me, then glanced back at Japan, who was unconscious.

"I'll never forgive you for digging up the corpse and betraying me!" Italy snarled at Japan. I noticed that his forehead began to bleed.

"I trusted you!" He screamed as he kept hitting Japan's head with the cleaver.

"Stop Italy! Stop!" I screamed at him.

"Don't come any closer! If you do, then I'll blow up this room in a matter of seconds!" Italy threatened as he opened up a lighter. Everyone in the room began to panic at that. The phone suddenly rings again and Italy answers it.

"Ciao Austria. What is it?" He asked.

"Psst, Germany!" I glanced over and saw France and England who were trying to get my attention.

"What is it?" I whispered back.

"I overheard that Italy planted a bomb somewhere in the building." England whispers.

"A bomb?" My eyes widen as I nearly said it out loud.

"That wouldn't be in time! Do you really understand what I'm saying Austria?" Italy angrily asked to the other line.

"I think there's a cord somewhere. If I could find that then..." England whispers.

"Alright, leave it to me." I told him.

"Hm? What happened Germany?" Italy coldly asked me.

"Um, didn't you hear that strange sound just now?" I asked him.

"Really?"

"Ja, I'm sure." I told him.

"Then you go check it out, Germany." Italy muttered.

"Alright." I said as I headed out of the conference room.

"I don't want you to get me mad." Italy says.

"Trust me." I told him. I closed the door and ran down the hallway. I opened a door, and noticed a cord under a table. I went through each room, following where the cord went to. The cord lead to a timer inside of a closet. I went inside and walked towards the timer.

"I found it." I told myself. I picked it up, but noticed the wire was taped to the timer. I'd been set up.

"Why do you have an alarm clock, Germany? I wonder?" Italy asked coldly. Startled, I turned around to see him standing in front of the door.

"I-Italy!"

"Germany, I did trust you." He says a he walks towards me.

"You suck, Germany!" He screamed as he aimed his cleaver at me. I closed my eyes, awaiting for the worst. That was until, I saw Japan, who seemed to gain consciousness, push Italy to the ground, making him drop his lighter. I ran towards the lighter and grabbed it.

"Germany! I found where the bomb is located at!" I heard England call out to me. I notice Japan standing in front of me, and blocking Italy from getting me.

"Germany-san, hurry and go to where England-san is." Japan tells me.

"Japan!" I shouted.

"Germany-san, this isn't the first time. If I had showed a bit more effort last time, then. So definitely this time!" He says.

"Germany! Hurry up before time runs out!" England calls out for me again.

"I'm sorry Japan!" I said while running to where England was. Italy laughed manically as he glared at Japan.

"You're going to get killed. By Italy, who's absolutely furious!" Italy says.

"I'll play with you. Come on, cleaver boy." Japan said while smirking at him. I ran to where England is, who looked anxious.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"This morning during the meeting. That was the smell of gasoline! It was there before he even took us hostages." England explained.

"And the cord?"

"I saw another cord leading to the roof. A wire was hanging out on one of the second floor windows." He says.

"Danke, England. I'm leaving you in charge." I told him as I began to walk upstairs.

"Germany wait! Take this!" He shouted while tossing me Prussia's old baseball bat. I nodded as I took the bat and run upstairs. I saw where the cord was at, and headed towards the window. I climbed out from the window, landing on top of the roof. I gasped as I noticed the timer that had ten seconds left. I ran towards it and shut it off.

"I did it!" I shouted out. I notice tons of police cars along with Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, and many other countries.

"Great! Save the hostages and capture the suspect!" A policeman shouted. Everyone began to escape from out the window. It was all over. At least, I thought it was. I turned around and noticed Italy standing there, holding his cleaver.

"Italy!" I shouted.

"Well done. I can't believe you figured everything out. I'm impressed Germany. Guess it's all over now." Italy coldly says with a smirk on his face.

"This stops now Italy!" I shouted.

"I was doing my best to fight the aliens. If countries began to perish, it would be your fault Germany." He says.

"Aliens? Who in the hell believes in aliens? I know, a stupid one!" I told him. I noticed Italy growling at me.

"If you want me to believe it, there's a simple way us nations settle things." I told him.

"You're saying whoever wins is right?" Italy asked.

"That's right." I told him. Italy suddenly began to charge at me with his cleaver. I blocked his attack with my bat.

"If you lose, then you better watch out." I said, holding my bat against his cleaver.

"If you win, what are you going to do?" He angrily asked.

"If I win, you're going to be my very own maid. It's going to begin with a "good morning" in the morning and end with a "good night" at night. It's going to be filled with personal services." I growled out as I struggled the hold my grip to the bat against the cleaver. Italy just laughed manically. 

"That sounds just like the perverted Germany I know! Since you do have a thing for maids!" Italy smirked as he backed away and began to clash his cleaver with my bat. He tries to hit me, but I dodge his attack, making him hit the roof instead.

"Come on Germany dude! Kick his ass!" America shouted along with other countries cheering me on. We both clashed our weapons together once more.

"So I'm gonna ask one more time. If I win, it's going to be days full of personal service. You're going to introduce me as your master in front of everyone." I told him.

"Si, but the outfit has to be really cute." Italy says while smirking.

"Don't worry, France has a lot of maid outfits to choose from." I replied.

"I like it, I like it! I have no intention on losing, but that sounds like so much fun!" He says.

"So what about if you win?" I asked. I noticed Italy gasping at this as he backed away from me and stopped swinging his cleaver.

"If you win, then I'll believe your story. I'll believe that aliens control the world. Even when you die, I'll be by your side no matter what." I firmly told him.

"But, it's not any fun if I win." Italy muttered.

"You want to change it?" I asked.

"I want the same reward as yours!" Italy says as he smiled at me, closing his eyes.

"What!? You want me to be your maid!?" I asked.

"You don't have to be a maid. But the rest is the same. I want you to say "good morning" to me in the morning and "good night" to me at night. I want you to be really nice to me and to make things for me." He cheerfully says. I noticed that Italy was coming back to his old self.

"That way, whether you or I win, we'll always be together." Italy says. I could now see that his eyes we more colorful and more bright once again.

"That's right, we'll always be together, but it'll be different." I told him. Italy giggled and blushed.

"I'll say it first." I said as I aimed my bat at him.

"Say what?"

"This was fun." I told him.

"It has been for me too." He replied. We both begin to charge at each other with our weapons. My eyes widen as Italy had swung the bat from out of my hands and away from the building. Italy was on top of me, getting ready to swing the cleaver at me.

"Damn, you're good." I told him.

"That's it. The fight is over now, right?" He asks.

"Not yet. Not until you swing that cleaver down and finish me." I replied.

"I don't want to." I gasped as I looked at him.

"I-I don't want to!" Italy cried with tears in his eyes.

"Why did it end up like this? What went wrong? I thought I believed in everyone, but I couldn't believe in you." He sobbed.

"Why am I doing this to the people I love? Why am I about to hurt the one and only country I love the most?" Italy asked. Tears streamed down the Italian's face.

"I-Italy.." I quietly said. It hurt seeing him like this.

"I took all the good times we had and I destroyed them and don't know why! Why would I do something like that?" He asked.

"Italy, you're amazing! You were able to realize your mistake!" I told him. Italy looked down and sniffed.

"I hurt my friends. I did terrible things to Japan." He choked out.

"Then apologize to him. Plus, I'm sure Japan wouldn't mind having a scar on his forehead." I gave Italy a warm smile. He cried and laid his head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer.

"Italy. If you were feeling sad and or something upset you, then tell your friends. You know I'm always there for you Italy. No matter what. We made that promise a few years ago, and I'll never break it." I told him. I noticed that he was blushing and he looked really cute.

"G-Germany. You're right!" He cried out. He began to sob in my arms loudly as I comforted him, rubbing his back. 

Everything was finally over.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

122K 5.1K 21
For years, you lived in solitude as a peaceful country with your boss. But when a war comes up, will you be dragged in unexpectedly? (COMPATIBLE WITH...
31.5K 1.5K 16
Previously, you had troubles with your former boss while coming out of isolation as a country. That doesn't mean the troubles are over, though. (COMP...
2.1K 231 20
The nations are sick of it, they're sick and tired of watching humans rule over them, use them as pets to destroy the world. Everyone has a breaking...
1.3K 52 5
*Warning* This story deals with heavy topics like suicide and depression. You've been warned. (I'll come up with a description later)