abused thug love

By QueenCeeBaby

16 Year old Britain just wants to be loved is that to much to ask. More

Part1
Part2
Follow Me On Insta
Part3
Part5
part 6
pleaase Reaad
Part 7
Part8
part9
Atteention!
ayee import
continue of part 9
...
10
ok Heres The Update
chapter 11
just a little Something
Not An Update

Part4

9K 250 21
By QueenCeeBaby

king pov

as soon as she said that I laid ha on a desk kissin ha neck she kept tryin to resist but ik she wants me

Me:when You Gone Be mine

her:.....idk u

Me:letd grt to no each other than I kissed he and slipped my tongue in het. mputh shr bit it. and laughed

I swear I wanted To slap the skin off this girl but I let it past. you no how am I going To Fuck if I hit her butsoon as I was s about to speak the bell Ringed. second period was french class with the one and only Britain so I decided to sit next To her. than all of a sudden Mrs.hangover tellz us about The trip and project. The trip is going to paris for 2weeks and to be a fake couple with the person sitting next to you. me and Britain shared the same face. while the teacher posed out the papers with our couples on there.  me and Britain switched phones to save our numbers.

I saved mine under

'BigDaddyKing'

while save hers under

'SexyAssBritain'

I chukled then she stuck my phone in her pocket and changed my screen savor. this hoe tripin

'What you doing'

she ignored me then the bell ring for luncg so I changed her screen savor to.

as we walked in the cafe she grabbed my hand and led us to a table sincr were suppose to make it look as if were dating till my main thot 'Hoeasiana' Walks up.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. IS IT GOOD OR BAD FOR INPUT AND MORE. I NEED NEW CHARACTERS AND NAMES AND AGES SO KIK ME AT (MYLOVE_FOREVER)
AND INSTAGRAM (__JULY18_CEE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 3.1K 36
[COMPLETED] Catiana Parker and Liam Rodriguez were childhood best friends, at first Catiana thought it was all just a friendship but turns out, she w...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

168K 3.8K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
1.1M 36.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
3.2M 40.6K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) ✓ Completed ✓ ⚠️ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...