The Babysitter (Clarence NYC)

Od Ashantishiasia

Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy Mothers Day (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sequel To This Book?
Go Read The Sequel

Chapter 23

5K 161 23
Od Ashantishiasia

Deyjah Harris
I laid in the bed looking at my ring smiling from ear to ear still in shock that I'm engaged at the age of 19 with a baby on the way.

All I could do was thank God and Jesus for Blessing me with a wonderful man because I was enjoying my life right now and nothing could mess it up.

My phone rung as I seen Amiyah name run across the screen as I answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Oh my goshhhhh you're getting married! I'm gonna cry"

"No don't cry you know I'm emotional I'll cry in a minute"

"I'm just sooo happy for you like I can't believe mean girl Deyjah is getting married"

"I know right! I still can't believe it it's all like a dream"

"Clarence is a good and patient man to deal with you"

I started laughing as she laughed along with me.

"It takes extra patience to deal with you Dey but I love you sooo much and I wish y'all the best congratulations from me and Tony"

I started crying as she quickly spoke.

"Aww Deyjah don't cryyyyy"

"I just love y'all so much the support is sooo real and I appreciate y'all so much"

"You know we got you! You my heart, my bestie & my spirit animal"

"I love you sooo much Amiyah thank you for everything and you and Tony will be the first people who get an invitation to our wedding"

"OMG! Yessss I can't wait! Your wedding is gonna be soo big"

"I know right oh my gosh"

"But I know your probably busy so imma let you get back to what you was doing"

"Ok I'll talk to you later love you"

"Love you moreeeee"

"Alright bye"

"Bye"

I hung the phone up and sat my phone down and begin to watch tv.

As I'm watching tv my phone begins to go off like I'm talking bout, Twitter and instagram notifications.

I clicked on Twitter and seen Clarence babymama throwing shots at me making me sigh.

@Thatgirljojo: Bitch think she winning now since he proposed 🤣 baby it ain't gonna last! Watch🤷🏾‍♀️

@Thatgirljojo: Y'all I'm not being messy or ugly I'm just saying she think she doing something🤷🏾‍♀️ if you mad because of what I said fight me🤣

I scrolled down and read some of the responses her tweet got.

@Iloveme: Well she is winning if he proposed..

@Briunnaisprincess: But she is..

I laughed and shook my head exiting out of Twitter not even finna entertain her she obviously want some attention from us.

Ten minutes later I got another notification from Twitter seeing it was from Zonnique.

Oh no.

@Zonnique: Why don't you ever @ her? Why are your tweets always indirect when you're mentioning her? Are you scared that she'll wanna actually fight you? You're wasting your time sweetie by throwing shade at her because we're not gonna let her fight you! Deyjah would tear you apart and that's just the truth! You way too old to be acting like this you have three kids.. is this what you wanna teach them? Your ways? If so, you need to seek some serious help cause at this point it's not even funny anymore! I'm tired of you throwing shots at my sister because your mad at her and Clarence relationship.. your mad because Clarence is marrying my sister and he didn't marry you so you wanna ruin their day with your non sense! Be happy for somebody for a change congratulate them on their baby and marriage that gonna happen whether you like it or not🤷🏾‍♀️ you're mad because he wasn't as happy as he is with Deyjah when he was with you! You're 24 worrying about a 19 year old whose with your baby daddy. GROW UP🤨

@Zonnique: Oh and since you mentioned it yes I'm mad and I wanna fight so what's your address?

"Oh no oh nooo" I exited out of Twitter and quickly called Zonnique only to get sent to voicemail. "Answer the phone Zonnique"

I called once again only to get sent to voicemail once again making me get angry.

The reason why I'm angry that she's not picking up is because when Zonnique wanna fight she'll fight you and she'll have all her friends behind her for if anybody else wanna run up.

I don't have time for the drama I'm about to have my baby in three more months and I'm about to get married soon I'm happy and I don't want anything or anybody to ruin that! I'm grown and mature enough to ignore Joyce because at the end of the day she's not gonna fight me if I pulled up to her house ready to fight she's all bark and no bite that's why I ignore her because what she say towards me it doesn't get to me she just want attention and the last thing I want is my family giving it to her by replying to her and wanting to fight her.

I called my daddy phone hoping he isn't busy so he'll pick up.

"Hello? Hello? Daddy?"

"Hello? Hey babygirl what's going on?"

"Hey daddy how y'all doing?"

"We good baby come see us we miss you"

"I miss y'all too I'm gonna come see y'all soon but I wanted to ask you something?"

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"Daddy where is Zonnique right now?"

"She just left baby why?"

"Oh my gosh dad she's about to go fight Clarence baby mama"

"What? For what?"

"Because his baby mama was throwing shade at me on Twitter and Zonnique asked for her address and you just told me she just left so that tells me that she is about to go fight Joyce"

"Oh my goodness are you serious? Wait lemme go tell Tiny"

"Dad imma call you back"

"Ok"

I hung up as soon as he said ok then I called Clarence.

When I called Clare he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello? Hey baby you good?"

"Yes I'm good baby but Nique is on her way to your baby mama house to fight her"

"What?"

"Clarence Zonnique is finna fight Joyce"

"Oh my gosh Dey my kids are with their mom"

"Oh my gosh Clare the kids!! What if they seen their mom get beat up"

I started crying as I thought about the kids.

"Aye aye baby stop! Stop allet crying the kids are perfectly fine you know your sister wouldn't let them see that.. I need to leave work"

"No stay there and I mean it! I'm finna go over there and see if they been there"

"Are you sure? Joyce don't like you and if she dare lay a finger on you"

"Clarence I don't like her either but it's ok I can hold my own she not finna touch me I promise I'm good. You just stay at work"

"Ok mamas be careful I love you"

"I will and I love you too husband"

He chuckled as we said 'Talk to you laters' to each other once again and hung up.

I quickly put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and keys.

I walked out the door locking it behind me getting into my car heading to Joyce house.

15 minutes later I finally arrived to Joyce house seeing Joyce on the ground trying to get up.

"No no nooo" I said as I quickly got out the car rushing over to her. "Oh my gosh are you ok?"

She had a bloody nose, bloody lips, a black eye and a few scratches on her chin.

"Ugh I can't get up! My body hurts" She cried.

"Come on" I tried to help her up but she stayed still for a minute.

"You can't help me! You're pregnant let me do it by myself" She argued as I rolled my eyes.

"Well it's clear that you can't do it so be quiet and let me help you" I told her as she sighed.

I helped her up as we went inside her house.

I sat her on the couch as she groaned loudly.

"Where's your first aid kit?" I asked her as pointed upstairs.

"In my bathroom" She said as I started to go upstairs. "The bathroom in my room"

I nodded and proceeded to go upstairs to get the first aid kit.

When I got up there I went in her room going inside her bathroom looking under the sink seeing the first aid kit.

I grabbed the first aid kit and went back downstairs seeing her laying there trying to get up.

I slowly sat on the couch helping her get up.

I took out the cotton balls and alcohol and begin cleaning her face as I looked at her.

Joyce is a beautiful woman and she's a incredible mom she just has nasty ways and she's very jealous of other people's success and stuff and hopefully she stops that.

"Are the kids here?" I asked her hoping she said no.

"No, they're with my mom" she said as I sighed in relief.

"Thank you God, Thank you Jesus" I Thanked God and Jesus.

She stayed quiet as I continued to clean her up.

"First I wanna say, I'm sorry for what my sister and her friends did I promise I didn't have anything to do with this" I told her and apologized for what Zonnique and her friends did.

"It's ok I deserved this 100 percent" she started as she begins to cry. "Deyjah I'm so sorry for everything I said and did to you I promise I'm not a bad person I'm just jealous of you because you're mad beautiful and everything you got going for yourself I wanted it and that's a hard thing to say because I've never acted like this before but with you it's like your so perfect you barely have flaws and I just wanted to be where you are! I was jealous of you and Clarence relationship, Jealous because he's more happier with you than when he was with me. He proposed to you when we never even talked about marriage it hurt me and the only thing that I could think of doing was throw shade towards you and I'm sorry for that. Despite all the things I said and did you still love and take care of my kids and I appreciate you for that"

When she got done I was completely speechless but I knew I had to say something quick.

"First let me say, I'm far from perfect only God and Jesus is perfect not me and I have many flaws that I may not show but I have them. Joyce your gonna find a man who loves you and worship the ground you walk on but you have to get out of your ways because no man is gonna wanna be with a woman who do what you do and I'm just being straight up with you!" I told her as she nodded. "And I know y'all talked about marriage at least once"

"Twice actually but after that second time we didn't talk about it anymore so I don't even count that because he didn't pop the big question" She said as I looked at her.

"You know sometimes God sends a person in your life to be a Blessing or a lesson and Clarence was your lesson" I told her as she looked at me.

"And he was your Blessing" Joyce said as I nodded while looking at her.

"Yes he is. But Joyce you'll find somebody so just be patient" I told her as she nodded.

"I know and thank you so much for coming and helping me" She sincerely said as I smiled.

"You're welcome I'm just surprised nobody helped you" I said as she looked down.

"All of my neighbors are gone.. nobody's home and even if they was you still would've came before they walked outside and helped me" She said.

"How is that?" I asked her.

"Because they have kids and are married so it takes them more time to come out and help anyone because they have their own family to worry about.. plus you came like 5-10 minutes after your sister left soo" She said as I nodded. "But thanks so much for coming it would've been terrible if my kids came while I was still outside on the ground"

"Oh my gosh to even think about the kids being here while that was happening" I sighed deeply. "But you're welcome. I had to come help you even though you was talking all out the side of your neck Ian that type of person to just allow something like this to happen"

"So were cool?" She asked as she looked at me.

"We cool" I said as we hugged a little.

We sat and talked about a little bit more and got to know each other and she's actually a pretty cool girl.

She congratulated us on our baby and marriage.

After we talked I left and went home ready to eat and sleep.

Trust me when I see Nique Imma tell her bout herself.

Vote

Comment

Keep God First And You'll Never Be Last❤️🙏🏾

God And Jesus Loves You All❤️🙏🏾

God Bless You All❤️🙏🏾

Be Safe Out Here❤️🙏🏾

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.8K 1.6K 29
𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆/𝗻 𝗹/𝗻'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿-𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝘃...
928K 38.6K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
251K 2K 30
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨...𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 one night 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨....
1.9K 88 24
"Just Some Bad Neighbours" ©️LGMercy, 2018.