my prince

By vbatgirly

This story is about my favorite ship (shuuneki ) ;) Bl story , if you don't like it , don't read it Have f... More

your name
my obsession
your heart
my fault
your sweetness
my darkness
your forgiveness
my love
your suspicions
your delicacy
my suspicions

my feelings

634 24 9
By vbatgirly

~my prince~

<chapter 10>

    A car drove really close to the mansion , it was shuu's car , the gates opened and shuu drove inside , he parked the car and got all kaneki's bags out , kaneki didn't say a word the whole ride , didn't even look at tsukiyama , shuu didn't know if ken was mad at him or not , why would he be mad though ? , he saved him .

     He walked close to kaneki and showed him the way , the mansion was huge , even with kaneki being mad for some reason , really liked the view and said how beautiful this place looked , shuu smiled .

    " after you , mon cher~" shuu said as they were in front of a huge door , one of the servants opened for them , ken walked in with shuu , he gave the bags to that servant and told him to put these bags in his room , then he turned to kaneki .

    " welcome , please , make yourself at home " shuu smiles sweetly to ken , he feels so welcomed and he almost smiled back at tsuki .

     " I don't know if I can ... , but thanks "

     " don't mention it , and don't worry , love , you will be alright , it's much safer here in the mansion , don't think too much , mon cher " shuu said and kissed kaneki on the cheek , ken shows no reaction , shuu feels something off .

    " let me show you to my room , I have your books and things there-"

    " why bother ? , you can devour me here and now " ken said looking down at the ground .  
        This shocked shuu , he knew ken has started to trust him now but it seems he has never trusted him at all after what he said , leaving shuu hurt but it's not kaneki's fault .. trust takes time .. but why kaneki was acting all trusting around him then ? .. it must be that touka , she got to his head .

    " ken , who said that ? Touka again ? Didn't I tell you not to talk with her ? " shuu is the one feeling mad now .

    " she only says the truth and I can talk to her as much as I want , she is my friend-"

    " that is not the matter , the problem is , she always makes up theories about how I will betray you in the end , I never thought she will ever get into your head like that " shuu said feeling know disappointed .

    " okay then , know tell me , why did you arrive late ? "

    " I had to fight off the doves who were following you "

     " and what did you do with them ?"

     " I killed them of course "

      " what !? What did you do ?! "

      " calm down , I did nothing wrong ! , I had to , they know a lot about you , they have seen your face ! " shuu can't take this ,why is he acting like that ?

      " b-but .. "

      " ken , I had to , they would have killed you if I wasn't there "

      " you think I'm weak now ? "

      " touka had been a bad influence on you " ah mon Dieu..

      " don't change the topic !"

     " what topic ? , listen , I came to your apartment to pick you up and go on our date , but then I had been informed about the dove's movements and that they had found a ghoul suspected in the murder of an investigator , I had a bad feeling , so I went to pick you up a bit early , but I found them , right there , they were about to attack , I had to do something fast , ken , you understand now ? "

      " how can you kill people so easily ?! " ken said and shuu stayed silent

      " you enjoyed tearing their flesh didn't you ?"

      " and having me as an excuse .. you are worse than I thought "

     " you still want to eat me , I know it , you don't need to hide it anymore .. I bit you served them at the ghoul restaurant !"

     " ken ? , I thought you trusted me .. "

     "I could never trust you!"

     Shuu stayed silent , he didn't want to anger ken or himself more , it's going to be a loong night .

     The night didn't pass yet , but it felt so long with all the fights they get into  , touka's suspicions and ken's nightmares had collided together bringing out the worst of kaneki when panicking , he can't help it ..

     Ken didn't go to that library he longed to see , he was in a bad mood , which reflected upon shuu , tsukiyama didn't know what to do or what happened to him , he wished his father was here so he can ask him , he was on another business trip, shuu asked him if he would like to meet kaneki but he said this one was really important ..

        what troubled shuu is that his lover wasn't in the right mind today , he hated this behavior , he was getting childish and acting more and more like a child , shuu feels like he might snap at any moment but fortunately kaneki walked upstairs to tsuki's room and didn't come down .

     At first kaneki didn't pay attention to shuu's room , but now , he took a closer look upon it , it has a very unique style of decoration , European kaneki guessed , oh and at the center of the room there was his bed , ken blushed , he walked around admiring the room for minutes , everything there was what ken would never be able to buy with his own money for years , everything in here was expensive , ken saw some books on a Lonely shelf , he picked up a book from that shelf and opened it , he couldn't read anything, it was written in a language he didn't know ... maybe English ?  ..there was a beautiful small vase on a small table with colorful flowers and roses , they all had a nice smell , actually the whole room smelled nice , just like tsuki..

     Tsukiyama sat down on the couch , technically fell on the couch ,ken made him so frustrated he said he wanted to go back , if not to his apartment then to anteiku , shuu instantly said no and warned kaneki if he came out of this door he wouldn't like the results , but ken snorted and went upstairs , ken never was this grumpy before , and he shouldn't be , shuu saved him from the doves and brought him to the mansion where he can have anything he wishes for but no , he chooses to blame shuu for killing those humans who tried to kill him , and he knows that pretty well .

     Shuu lets out a sigh " at least he is save in here " he says and stands up to check on ken , he missed him .. well , he can't stay mad at him for long right ? , he said it himself and went upstairs to see him .

      " ken ? " shuu knocks on the door three , four , five times , ken doesn't respond , " ken , I will open the door " shuu opens the door and no one was in the room , no . One.

      Shuu stood in shock , ken was here a moment ago .. he might be in the bathroom ... no , not there , .. maybe in the library ! , yes .... no .. not there..

      He tells the servants all to look for him , shuu then searches the whole mansion , he might be lost .. or  .. ah the garden , he looks around the garden , no , nothing , nothing , his kaneki is no where to be found , shuu starts to panic  ,  did the doves take him ? Did they follow them here ? .. or worse .. did kaneki go out on his own ? Agh!

     " I knew this will happen , what is wrong with him today ?" Shuu says to himself , he promised himself he will spank some sense into him when he finds him

      When shuu warned ken about going out of the door , ken then went upstairs to shuu's room and got out of the window , he doesn't want to stay here .. but why ? , .. he wants to see the others and make sure they were okay , and he wanted to stay away of shuu to think ..

     " I don't know who to believe anymore.."

     " ..touka my friend or shuu my boyfriend ... well , touka never lies to me .. but maybe she was ' making theories ' like shuu said , .. shuu broke my trust though .. who can I believe ? "

    Ken stood there for a second , he was walking for an hour now , he decided to go back but he is afraid of shuu , he warned him .. but anyway , he was out already ,he started to walk again .

     After minutes of walking he found a land a little bit higher close to a cliff ken walks closer and sits there , watching the clear night sky with stars and the moon in the center ..

    " tsuki .. " ken says , he is on the verge of crying

    I believe touka only says this because she wants to protect me .. and .. and tsuki proved himself several times right ? , I mean .. he wouldn't have saved me .. and he had the right moment to devour me but .. he didn't ..

     I want to go back .. to him .. but he will never forgive me for what I said .. stupid stupid! I shouldn't have said these things , I know he has changed yet I said all that ... I'm sorry ..

   .

   .

    . 

        .

              .
                  Ken sat over the edge , his eyes burn , and his heart already burnt for what he did , he shouldn't have listened to whatever touka or his nightmares or ..rize said to him .. but happened , rize for the resent two weeks didn't shut up about how gross she thinks he was and how pitiful and naive he was , she never shut up .. but he couldn't hear her now , he knows what he wants now ..

     Ken looked at the moon , just a little tear has escaped his eye , will shuu ever forgive me ? ...
                                                     .
                                                  .
                                            .
                                      .
                               .
                          .
                        .

                    .

               .

           .

              .

                  .
           .

     .

     .

           .
              .
                 .

                      .

                       .

                   .
                 .
               .

           . 
             .

      "Kaneki !! " shuu screams

      Ken turns around , shuu run to him and hugged him so tightly , shuu lets out a deep breath and kisses his forehead ,

       "You made me worried sick about you !  Don't ever do this again !! "

      then he feels kaneki shaking in his arms  , he let out a small sob .

    " ken ?. .. mon amour , are you okay ?"

     He is already crying in shuu's arms now , shuu just held him up and hugged him tighter .

     " shh it's okay , ken , please don't cry "

     " i-i'm sorry .. I didn't mean to hurt you .. never .. , I'm sorry , shuu "

     " it's okay , ken "

~~~~~~~

      Shuu got in the car with him , they drove back , to the mansion , they got there safe and as they got inside , the servants greeted them and asked if he was okay , they were friendly ..

      Tsukiyama told the servants not to come near his room right now , he told them kaneki would like to retire for tonight , a servant has already prepared a guest room for him , but shuu wants him close to him , ken pretty much wants the same .

    They went upstairs together to shuu's room , shuu sat on the bed , ken looked at him and blushed ..

      " ken, I want to ask you something .." shuu said

      Nervously kaneki answered " ..like what ..? "

      " did you bring your pajamas ? " he asks innocently

       Ken just gave him a look then looked inside the bag

       Nothing , nope

        " well ... guess I forgot .."

        " don't worry then , I will get you something " shuu said and got ken a nice cute a little long blue shirt , it looked comfortable

         Ken took his clothes off , he was nervous but he shouldn't be around shuu , he quickly puts on that long blue shirt shuu gave him it reached a land bit above the middle of his thigh , he took of his pants , he was so grateful for the long shirt ..and it was so comfortable too .

        " thank you , it's nice " ken thanked him

         Shuu overwhelmed by the boy's cuteness in his own blue shirt , he was so cute ! ,  he can't imagine something cutter than him .

      " you are more than welcome , mon amour~ , ah , the bathroom is right there if you want anything "

       " oh , thanks " ken goes to the bathroom , just as he closes the door , shuu started to 'get ready for bed'  , so he takes of this shirt and suit pants and then only put on pajama pants .

      Ken got out of the bathroom to find shuu on the bed shirtless and reading the book that ken had seen , ..He looked hot ... with his hair pulled back and the way he sat against the headboard  ... He looked so hot ...

      Wait ! Am I going to share the bed with him ?!..

____________________________________________________________________

See ya 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 344 90
this is a story between Kamukura and nagito Other ships are included if you don't like any of the ships in this story you don't have to read it
105K 2.1K 22
i have created this bc i am bored even tho i still need to finish the other story but guess i can do two at the same time, also dont read if you aint...
12.9K 153 53
This will just be a collection of ship oneshots. I will not write smut as it makes me uncomfortable but there will be angst, fluff, and more Angst...
41.1K 813 15
I know I'm weird for shipping this but I have no regrets writing this book So if this ship isn't really you're thing, don't read ;D 🐐 + 🐈 = ❤️