Percy Jackson Travels to the...

By Percypotterlover

Percy and the rest of the seven are in the middle of the Giant war when suddenly, one by one, they are whiske... More

Percy Jackson Travels to the Past
Chapter 2 Katie Gardner
Chapter 3 Chris Rodriguez and Clarisse la Rue
Chapter 4 JG, PM, LV, FZ, HL
Chapter 5 Nico DiAngelo
Chapter 6 Thalia Grace
Chapter 7 Annabeth Chase
Chapter 8 Piper Mclean and Jason Grace
Chapter 9 Percy Jackson
Chapter 10 Percy.J and Luke.C
Chapter 11 The Gods of Olympus
Chapter 12 Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Chapter 13 Luke Castallean the truth revealed
Authors note
Chapter 15 The Titans Curse Part 1
Authors Note
Chapter 16 Percy's Birthday
Chapter 17 The Titan's Curse Part 2
Chapter 18 The Battle of Olympus
Chapter 19 Lunch Breaks = Food Fights
Chapter 20 The Battle of Olympus Part 1
Chapter 21 The Battle of Olympus Part 2
Chapter 22 Time to Time Travel
Chapter 23 I Hate Being Electrocuted
Chapter 24 I Just Wanted Some Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
Chapter 25 We've Got a War to Win!
Author's Note
Authors note

Chapter 14 Capture the Flag

30.4K 447 291
By Percypotterlover

Annabeth POV

 Okay so we have Percy, Jason, Thalia, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Travis, Conner, Katie, Nico, Clarisse, Chris, and I against the rest of the campers, Grover wasn't playing, he was to tired from using his nature magic. "Okay so we're out numbered but we do have more skill, experience, and power" I said to the rest of the group.  "Here's what were going to do: Piper, Thalia, Katie, and Hazel will be on defense, We'll cause a distraction and pretend to rush them head on, Percy, Jason, Nico, Clarisse, and Frank will do that, while that's happening Travis and Conner will sneak around the back and steal the flag. The Athena campers know that we wouldn't do a rush and would probably send people to capture the flag so we'll pretend that the group is Leo, Chris, and I. We'll take the people who are defending the flag, and while that's happening Travis and Conner will steal the flag." I was pretty proud of my plan. 

"Once a wise girl, always a wise girl" Percy said, I rolled my eyes but couldn't help kissing him on the cheek.  He turned beet red when Jason mimed fainting.

 "Okay so everyone got it" I questioned, they all nodded their heads. 

"LET'S GO KICK SOME BUT" Leo cheered. 

 "You know technically we're kicking our own buts because we're taking down our past selves" Piper said rolling her eyes.

 "Way to ruin the mood" Travis pouted. 

Percy POV

"Okay you guys ready" I asked.

 "Yup, let's go kick some ass!" Clarisse cheered. 

"Gods you almost swear more than Hazel's horse" I grumbled. Frank laughed having heard the story from Hazel while the other just looked confused.

 "Well I like her horse" Clarisse said seriously while Nico just shook his head. 

"Okay let's go" Jason said.

 "One, two, three" I counted and we charged. "PEANUT BUTTER" I yelled, while the rest just screamed "AHHHHHHH". Mine was way cooler. Clarisse slammed her spear into campers helmets, knocking them unconscious, Nico made giant cracks in the battle field, Jason was throwing lightning at points near the campers and flying around, and Frank had turned into an elephant and was charging around the place. I created a mini hurricane bulldozing random campers, oh it was on! 

Piper POV

So far nothing had happened, the other team was probably occupied with the rush. Suddenly I heard a war cry and campers started rushing toward us! I unsheathed my dagger and charged with the rest of the girls. I kicked one camper in the back of their knee and they crumpled, I twirled and  slammed the hilt of Katropis in another's helmet . Katie and I had ended up back to back fighting with our daggers, Hazel was fighting with her sword, and Thalia was alternating between throwing lightning and shooting arrows. I slashed a guy on the arm and he fell back , I proceeded to kick him in the chest, sending him flying. We had taken about one fourth of the army out but we needed help, there were definitely way more campers than we had expected. I pulled out my waki-talki that we were given before the game started, Chiron had thought the numbers were to uneven so he had given us an advantage. "Annabeth come in, its's Piper" Annabeth's voice came on as I side stepped a girls kick. "Annabeth we need- HAZEL WATCH OUT" I yelled cutting my self off, I threw my self into Hazel, knocking her to the ground, the arrow that was about to hit her flying over her head. 

"Piper what happened" Annbeth yelled.

 "Hazel nearly got hit with an arrow. There are to many campers we're being overwhelmed!" I yelled. I felt a flash of pain in my arm, I dropped the walki talki to see my arm dripping in blood, a large, deep, gash running down it.

 "PIPER" Thalia yelled, and shot an arrow at the camper that had slashed me. I groaned and clutched my arm, blood still flowing down, I wanted to puke. I hope Annabeth get's here, because otherwise I don't think we're going to win. 

Annabeth POV

I could hear the war cries of the campers behind us, the battle had started. "PEANUT BUTTER" I heard Percy yell and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Okay let's move forward" I said. "Ready, on three. One, Two, Three, CHARGE" Chris, Leo, and I charged. I kicked a camper in the gut, and smashed another one's helmet with my dagger. I slamed my elbow into another's throat winding him, and he backed off. Leo was of fire, literally, lighting all the campers helmets on fire, and Chris had taken out some with his sword. In a couple of minutes we had taken out about one half of the defense, mostly thanks to Leo's fire, the campers had been to stupid to take off their flaming helmets and armor. Suddelny I heard Piper's voice on the walki talki. "Annabeth come in" she said. "We need- HAZLE WATCH OUT"

 "Piper what happened" I yelled worriedly. Leo and Chris looked up confused and worried as well.  

"Hazel nearly got hit with an arrow. There are to many campers we're being overwhelmed!" Piper yelled.  Suddenly their was a scream and the walki talki went dead. 

"Guy's I have to go back to the flag, they need help on defense can you handle it here" I asked. We only had about one third of the defense left.

 "We got it Annabeth you go ahead" Chris said.

  "Yeah don't sweat it Annie" Leo added. 

"Okay thanks guys" I said gratefully, I turned around and sprinted back to the flag.

Nico POV

We were winning by a lot, the campers were no match for our powers, the only threats were our younger selves, but not to much. My younger self created a giant crack in the ground, I suddenly thought of an idea and smirked. My younger self looked confused about why I was smirking. I shadow traveled behind him, "BOO" I yelled. 

ND screamed a high girlish scream and dove behind PJ who despite the fighting was laughing his but off. PJ created a 20ft wave and threw it at Percy, the past campers looked pretty impressed. Jason and I just exchanged knowing looks, that was nothing compared to what Percy could do now. Percy just waved his hand and the 20 ft wave was swallowed up an 40ft one, the now 60ft waved was launched at PJ. I didn't hurt him, but it stunned him and he lay there spluttering. JG was getting ready to throw a lightning bolt at Jason, Jason flew up and tackled him mid throw and shot a gust of wind, launching him backwards. FZ shot and arrow at Frank, he just turned into an eagle and dodged it before turning back into human form. FZ looked shocked out of his mind. Clarisse had already gotten into a heated battle with CLR but had defeated her in a couple of minutes. "WOHOO" Percy yelled, doing a happy dance, Clarisse just whacked him on the head. I wonder how the others doing though, I hope the plan is going well. 

Annabeth's POV 

I jumped over a log and headed to the flag. I gasped, there were about quadruple the amount of campers as people on defense. My eyes widened as I saw Piper's arm, covered in blood, Katie's forehead was bloody, Thalia had a long gash on her leg, and Hazel had a busted lip. 

"Annabeth thank gods" Thalia yelled. "We need help." 

"No duh" I said as I kicked a camper in the gut and slashed another's leg.

 "We just need to hold defense until Travis and Conner get the other team's flag" I yelled. The other girls nodded.

 "Okay let's do this" Katie said, I hoped that Travis and Conner get the flag soon, I don't know how long we would be able to hold on for. 

Conner's POV

Travis and I dashed toward the trees, clangs of weapons and yells behind us. "We just have to wait until Annabeth, Leo, and Chris launch the attack on the defense" Travis said, I nodded. 

"After this we so have to go on a raid, I saw this great candy place that has 200 kinds of jelly beans" I said smirking.

 "Awesome" Travis said wistfully, probably imagining the kinds of jelly beans, Tuti Fruti was by far the best but Travis was a sucker for toasted marshmallow. My mouth started to water. Suddenly I heard a battle cry from up ahead.

 "Okay let's move out" I said, Travis nodded. We started to run stealthily through the forest until we saw the flag. 

"Okay I'm gonna sneak around and grab the flag watch my back for any campers" Travis said, I saluted him and he saluted back grinning, then dashed off. I saw a camper out of the corner of my eye look in the direction that Travis had gone, he opened his mouth to yell, but I tackled him and knocked him out before he had the chance. Suddenly Travis appeared and in his hand he clutched the red flag. 

"YES" I yelled victoriously. "WE GOT THE FLAG, WE GOT THE FLAG, IN YOUR FACES" we yelled running out of the trees, towards where the rush was happening. The guys tackled us, cheering, and Percy started doing his happy dance, Travis and I joining in, we won!

Annabeth's POV

We were doing pretty well, We had taken out about two thirds of the army but we were exhausted and I had a long, bloody, gash on my cheek from a campers sword. Suddenly I heard cheers. "WE GOT THE FLAG, WE GOT THE FLAG IN YOUR FACES" I heard Travis and Conner yelling.

"WOHOO" that was Percy.

 "We won" I yelled, I cheered and hugged the other girls, jumping and smiling. 

"The guys are going to freak out once they see us" Katie said motioning to our injuries, we had also sustained some bruises and scrapes, nothing too big but we still had the main injuries from before. Katie's bleeding forehead, Pipers bleeding arm, my bleeding and bruised cheek, Hazels busted lip, and Thalia's bleeding leg. 

"Oh gods they totally are" I said facepalming, Percy was going to panic.

 "At least I won't have to worry I don't have a boyfriend" Thalia said smugly. 

"Yeah, but you have two cousins and a brother who are all over protective" Piper pointed out.

 "Luckily Percy and Jason will to busy worrying about Annabeth and Piper but your still gonna have to deal with Nico" Katie added, Thalia groaned.

 "Come on lets go celebrate" I said smiling as we walked over to the guys and Clarisse.

"WE WON" we screamed as we met up with the guys. We were all cheering and yelling with the guys. Suddenly Leo spoke up.

 "HOLY HERA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS"  the guys took closer looks at us and gasped.

 "W-what happened" Conner stuttered looking at our injuries, I rolled my eyes. 

"What do you think happened" I asked, they still looked shocked. Jason took Pipers arm carefully and looked at the gash concern in his eyes, "Pipes" he said and hugged her gently. Percy came forward and pulled me to him stroking my cheek gently, even that light touch hurt it and I winced, he looked at me worried, and kissed me softly. Frank was tending to Hazels Lip, hugging her, and Nico was ranting about how he would kill whoever hurt Thal's leg. Travis kissed Katie and looked at her worriedly. 

"AHHHH to much romance I'm going to puke" Leo and Clarisse yelled in unison before looking at each other horrified, breaking the tension a little. 

"We should get you guys to the infirmary though" Conner said, the guys nodded in agreement.

We were walking to the infirmary, the occasional camper coming to congratulate us, when I noticed that Katie was slowing down and her forehead was bleeding even more! "Katie are you okay you don't look good" I exclaimed worriedly.

 " Thanks for that" Katie joked. Travis spun around at my words to take a closer look at Katie. "I'm fine" Katie insisted, Travis looked at her suspiciously, before turning back to the front. 

Katie POV

I lied, I was definitely not fine. I felt nauseous, and dizzy, like I was going to collapse any second. I didn't want to say anything though, the other girls were handling their injuries just fine, I didn't want to seem weak. I was a demigod I could handle it, I've been through worse.  I bet my lip, trying not to groan out lout. Annabeth looked at me suspiciously, I just smiled weakly. Suddenly I wave of pain flashed through me and I cried out in pain, me knees buckling, dark spots clouding my vision. "KATIE" I heard Annabeth yell and footsteps rushing towards me. Strong arms carried me, up and I looked up at the face of Travis Stoll before my head fell back and I fell unconscious. 

Annabeth POV

Gods I hoped Katie was okay I thought as we walked quickly to the infirmary, Travis was carrying Katie in his arms Bridal style. My cheek had been burning a little before, but now it felt like it was on fire. I started to feel dizzy and spots began to dance across my vision. "Annabeth are you okay" Conner asked me, I had started to slow down.

 "Yeah I'm fine" I said before a shot of pain flashed through my cheek and I yelped, clutching my cheek, and falling to the ground. 

"GUYS HELP" I heard Conner yell. I felt strong arms lift me up bridal style and smelt the sea, Percy. 'THUD' I turned my head around to see Piper on the ground, groaning, and clutching her arm. Jason ran over and scooped Piper up in his arms, he raised his head looking worried. Something wasn't right, sure our injuries were bad but not this bad, there must be something else going on. I felt another flash of pain and cried out, burying my face in Percy's chest, he held be tighter.

 "Somethings not right" Thalia said worriedly. Their injuries shouldn't be affecting them this badly we need to get Chiron." The others nodded, looking at us worriedly , something was wrong, that we knew, but what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 12.7K 60
In a world without demigods, Annabeth Chase has been on the waiting list to check out a book for months. As it turns out, none other than Percy Jacks...
8.7K 354 19
After the giant war Percy is set up and betrayed by Annabeth and a select group of gods that see him as a threat, as he takes his last breath Chaos o...
1.4K 60 3
❝I CAN'T BE IN LOVE WITH YOU.❞ ❝BE, JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES.❞ | In which love makes everything harder and true heroes and their stories may not have h...
65 0 7
Throughout the years, Percy and Annabeth have had more than their fair share of hell. But no matter what new terror they face, there's always one con...