Pup Killer

By TrasheGrl

BxB ---------- -ON HOLD- Samuel Evans or more commonly known as Pup Killer, has been secluded by his pack and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Seven

2.4K 142 30
By TrasheGrl

The rest of my weekend was spent doing chores. After I'd returned later then usual and covered in paint, Reida had yelled and screamed about responsibilities, threatening to go to the Enforcer if I continued to slack.

Sunday, Tobias had come into the basement looking for me and found me doing laundry alone. I was surprised when he started helping and chatting about random things. I'd never had fun doing my chores, they were just something that needed to be done. But Tobias seemed to make everything fun.

Today I had my appointment with Dr. Aster. What he'd given me had worn off and I blocked my wolf like I had been doing for years. Although I could feel him trying to force his way out around Tobias and I worried that he might before we made it to the doctor.

Dr. Aster had Tobias wait in the lobby, not wanting anything to distract me as we sat down in his office. He had instructed me on only letting him surface a little bit at a time. It was only enough so that I was aware he was there but even that made my head ache. What was worse, he wasn't happy. I could understand why but it made trying to reconnect so much harder.

The doctor was supervising my heart rate and when it stayed steady, he nodded for me to continue.

I sighed, imagining the wall I've built to block him and now I was taking it down brick by brick. It was odd having that constant presence there again. I had blocked this part of me years ago in fear, but he's not just a part of me, he is me.

"Tell me how you're doing, Samuel." Dr. Aster spoke softly, not wanting to distract me but also wanting to make sure I wasn't in any sort of pain.

"H– He's whining." I admitted, feeling his sadness but also his want, no, his need to see his mate. So then it's true, Tobias is really my mate. My lips lifted in a small smile.

"That can only be natural, he's been in the dark for years." I swallowed, feeling guilty but only slightly. If he would have told me what happened that night so many years ago, I wouldn't have lost my trust in him.

"Can Tobias come in?" I looked up at the doctor, trying to plead with my eyes.

"That might be too much for him so soon. Lets focus on getting him to surface some more right now." I nodded.

"I'm sorry."

I jumped a little, hearing him for the first time in so long was strange. Having another being in my head was strange but I have to remember he's a part of me, he's me. I have control over him. Well, to a extent. I obviously don't have enough control for him to tell me what happened.

"Everything okay?" I nodded. "Words, Samuel."

I wet my dry lips. "Y–yeah..." I trailed off, still listening to my wolf's whines. My head was starting to hurt now and my palms were sweating, I wiped them on my jeans.

"I think this is enough for today. I'm impressed with the progress you've made already." Dr. Aster stood from the high back chair he was sitting in and came over to remove the clip thingy on my finger. "I think it would be best if you keep him at a low level of interaction but it may be best to block him again while around your mate. He could become excited and try to force his way out again." My wolf whined louder at his suggestion, his pain brought tears to my eyes and I wiped them away before they could fall.

"I promise! I promise I'll be good. Please, please let me see our mate!"

I wiped more tears away. "Um, I think, I think he should meet Tobias." Dr. Aster raised a brow as he switched off the monitor.

"If you think that's what's best." I nodded, wanting to sooth my sad wolf. "Very well, then."

The doctor led the way out to the front where Tobias was talking with the receptionist. She was an older human that knew about us and was mated to a wolf. Tobias bounced out of his seat and smiled at me.

"Hey, how'd it go?" He asked, leaning down to press his lips against my forehead. I was just staring up at him, pretty sure if I had a tail it'd be wagging like crazy.

"Mate! So handsome. That smile."

My wolf continued gushing over the tall male but I was focusing on breathing. It was odd, I could smell the disinfectant used in all clinics and hospitals but I could also smell something that was making my mouth water.

"Um..." my nose flared slightly and I took a step towards Tobias. The scent got stronger and I breathed it in greedily. "You smell like raspberries." I giggled. "And, and something else. Something like, I don't know but it smells so good." My wolf was basically showing his belly with his tongue out.

Tobias raised a brow and glanced over at the doctor.

"His senses are playing catch up, he in a way was becoming human from suppressing his wolf for so long. It will take a little while for everything to strengthen but it will." Dr. Aster informed, tapping away on his iPad.

"It was nice meeting you sweetie." The receptionist, Mrs. Claire, called as Tobias led the way outside. I waved goodbye and walked with a bounce in my step. I'm sure my wolf was in some sort of pleasure induced heaven.

"Hungry?" Tobias asked, taking my hand in his. Tingles shot up my arm and I moaned, slapping my free hand over my mouth. Tobias looked at me with a raised brow and a sly smirk before pulling us to a stop and cupping my face in his large hands. I leaned into the touch, feeling warm.

He'd asked a question, I tried to answer. "Mhm," I hummed as his lips descended to my own. My wolf was whining for a completely different reason now. The kiss was pretty platonic compared to our other kisses but my wolf didn't know that.

We left the SUV in the parking lot and walked the short distance to Al's Diner. The day was warm and the sky clear. I spent the walk breathing in all the different scents but somehow always turning towards Tobias to breathe in his scent. It was fast becoming my favorite. I thought I'd be more focused on the fact that Tobias was holding my hand in public but it felt natural.

"Back again with this one?" Susan smiled when we entered the diner. I smiled shyly and glanced back at Tobias. We went to my regular booth with Susan following with two menus. "What can I get you boys to drink?" I was going to say water but then I looked down at the menu.

"That." I pointed at the picture of the strawberry milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

"I'll get a chocolate one." Tobias decided, flipping the menu to look at the food.

"I'll be right back with those."

I looked over the menu briefly before dropping it and looking over at Tobias. My wolf had backed off a little, I guess noticing that my head was starting to hurt again.

"Toby?" He smiled at the nickname and looked up at me. "How come only my wolf recognized you as my mate? I mean, before, I was attracted to you and wanted to be around you but it wasn't like now."

Tobias chuckled. "Wolves have mates and as Dr. Aster said, you were basically human." He shrugged "So...you find me attractive?" He wore a sly smirk and folded his arms on the table.

Warmth spread across my face but I rolled my eyes. "Well..." I dragged. "You do that thing," I timed in perfectly and Susan sat down our milkshakes before I could finish. She took our orders and menus before leaving again.

"What thing?" Tobias asked, impatient to know what I was going to say.

"Oh, nothing..." I sipped my strawberry milkshake and hummed in delight. I haven't had this in a long time. It was sweet goodness.

"Are you teasing me?" Tobias gaped, making me giggle.

"Only just a little." I held up my thumb and pointer finger to show a small space between. Tobias laughed as I ate my cherry.

"So...when did you know you were gay?" I shrugged, thinking about his question.

"Always?" I sipped my milkshake. "Probably when I was seven and watched High School Musical. I told my mom that Zac Efron was mine." Tobias choked on his milkshake, covering his mouth to keep from spraying it everywhere. I laughed at his reaction.

"But, but he's not even cute!" He whined with a pout.

"You're right, Corbin Bleu was obviously the better choice." I snickered as his eyes widened. "What about you, when did you know?"

"I was fifteen I think." I waited for him to continue but he didn't.

"Well? Why then?"

"Oh, I just realized I wasn't really into any of the females my dad suggested would make good Luna's. I always paid more attention to other boys when we'd strip down to shift or in the school locker rooms." I nodded along. "Plus I totally had a crush on some younger kid." He smirked. "I guess this explains that infatuation."

"Huh?" He'd lost me and now I was confused.

"Did you really think I enjoyed hanging out with my best friends little bro? I just wanted to talk to you." My face was burning again once I understood what he was saying.

"What?!" I squeaked, my mouth hanging open. "Impossible." I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. I mean, I'm still awkward and definitely not Alpha material but back then I was even weirder. My mom had to fight me out of my red rain jacket and I liked to collect rocks. Tobias may have been just as awkward but he was the Alpha's son and everyone wanted to be his friend.

Tobias shrugged. "I thought it was cute how you stuttered when you got all worked up over a rock."

"Oh my god." I whispered. I was so thankful I'd grown out of that. Both the stuttering and the rock obsession.

Susan brought over our food and I distracted myself with the large BLT, minus the tomatoes, and curly fries. Tobias had a cheeseburger with the cheese melting all down the sides that I decided I'd have to get next time.

"I thought you didn't like regular bacon." My nose wrinkled as Tobias spoke with a mouthful of food.

"I only like it when it's on something, like this burger." I said, taking a big bite. Tobias smirked and we continued in silence. For dessert we had a slice of apple pie each and by the time we were fighting over who would pay, I was too stuffed to put up much of a fight.

A nap sounded so good right now. Tobias was basically dragging me back towards the car. I must of been going too slow for him because he picked me up halfway and carried me against my many protests for him to put me down. It was kind of funny how short I was compared to him. My legs were just dangling, more then a foot off the ground with his arm wrapped around my waist. I eventually just dropped my head on his shoulder and breathed in his scent.

When we got home, I was prepared to go help clean up in the kitchen or clinic but Tobias held my hand and led us up to his room again. On the staircase we ran into Ian who had Oliver pinned against the wall but the way the male was moaning kept me from thinking it was something he didn't want. When they finally pulled their faces away from each other and noticed us, Oliver's face turned bright red and he slapped Ian across the cheek before storming off. My mouth was opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"Little shit." Ian growled before chasing after Oliver. Tobias was laughing and I was so confused.

Tobias' room was as clean as it was before and the windows were open, a soft breeze making the white curtains dance. I could see the whole back yard from up here and through the thick trees to the top of the Training Center. Pups were playing in the yard, those who hadn't yet shifted tossed a ball around and those shifted were wrestling and chasing each other.

I tugged on my curls and turned from the window to see Tobias sitting on his bed watching me. I offered a smile and he indicated for me to come to him. He pulled me between his muscular thighs and pressed a soft kiss against my neck.

"I want you to move up here with me." He stated. "My wolf doesn't like you being so far away from us, especially while you're sleeping."

"We've only just started to get to know each other, Toby." I pulled his thick, shoulder length hair from his signature bun so I could run my fingers through it.

"We're mates, you know these kind of relationships progress quickly." He gripped my hips, tugging me closer. "It's instinct Sam and my wolf if very..." he paused, looking for a word.

"Territorial?" I supplied.

"And dominant. He, we, want our mate close. We want our scent mixed with yours, we want everyone to know who you belong to." I tilted my head. My wolf seemed to agree with what he was saying but I also thought his words were rather possessive. Then again I found it hot. I was confused.

"I'm my own person." I reminded him, his hold growing tighter but not painful.

"You're mine, as I am yours." Put like that it didn't sound so bad. I wouldn't mind others scenting me all over him. My face heated at the thought as I played with Tobias' earring. "We don't have to do anything or go any further for now. I wouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with but I want you in my bed, Sam." I shivered as he spoke against my ear. He coaxed me until I was straddling his lap and I met his intense hazel eyes.

"Maybe, maybe we can test it tonight. I could sleep in here but if I'm uncomfortable I'm going back to my room." I bargained, making his face brighten with a smile.

"Deal!"

I giggled at his excitement and kissed his cheek. His light russet brown skin seemed to grow redder and I kissed his blushing cheek again before moving to his lips.

I don't think I'll regret this decision at all.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 306 26
*Dedicated to all the Victims in the Orlando Pulse Shooting, Your souls will always be beautiful* Ben is yours typical lonely guy. Lives alone, No fr...
26.8K 735 33
ward (w•oar•d) transitive verb. to keep watch over : guard ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ Jackson Ward is next in line to take over as Alpha for his pack, the Sylvan Ash P...
15.5K 576 33
Killer (Tyler Brenson) falls in love with his victim ( Jonathan Lee). But is the feeling mutual for Jonathan? 18 yr old Jonathan Lee and his friend...
45.4K 11.6K 69
Completed ✔️ Would you kill for love? The world is a cruel place. Evil eyes roam around dark alleys. Malicious hands trace over the corpses of the pe...