Let Go √ [ Rewrite ]

taejjv द्वारा

[°finished °] He says "I will never let you go" but what if I want him to let me go? ( Rewriting this story... अधिक

Warning (important)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15

12

999 60 2
taejjv द्वारा

Warning

• rape but not detailed

_____________________________________

Park Jimin.

Taehyung love him. He admired him. He respect him.

Before this all happened. Before he met Jeongguk.

He was Taehyung's hope. Friend. Soulmate.

They've been together for years. They love each other. Or was his love for Jimin was just one sided?

They were unspreadable. Always together. Until Jimin had to move.

They were only twelve when they were separated.

Taehyung cried that day, his small hand desperately reaching out for Jimin.

His father and mother tried to calm him down.

" J-Jiminie!! "

He screamed. His throat hurt because of his scream but Taehyung doesn't care. He won't stop until Jimin come back.

" Taetae! "

Jimin screamed as well. His chubby hand reaching for Taehyung but was stopped by his father.

" we need to go chim. "

His Father had said before dragging him away. Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes.

" I'll miss you!! "

He screamed before he was practically thrown into the car by his father.

" Promise me you'll comeback!! "

Taehyung screamed back. His voice were raspy and hoarse.

" I will!!! "

Jimin answered although he was not sure whether he will come back or not. But he'll make sure he find Taehyung. No matter what.

Because Taehyung was his first love after all.

The day Jimin left was one year before Taehyung's mother died. One year before Taehyung's life turned upside down.

Taehyung's mother died exactly one year after he left. She committed suicide and Taehyung was the one who found her.

Imagine how he felt when he entered his home and was greeted with the sight of his own mother staring at him with rope wrapped tightly around her neck.

His father fall into depression. He poured down the bitter alcohol into his throat to forget. He beat Taehyung until Taehyung's skin turned blue because Taehyung reminded him of his wife.

Out of all his children, Taehyung was the one who resembled his mother  the most.

His skin was as tan as his mother's. His lips as plump and as red as hers. His eyes, his smile, his laugh, his face. Every part of him resembled his mother.

Some says he was the exact copy of his mother. The only difference was his voice that was deeper that his mother's, his height and his body.

Taehyung's father hated him so much for this. He blamed Taehyung for her death when he was at fault

He was so possessive and abusive. Taehyung had seen him beat his mother just because she looked at another man for too long.

He had heard his mother's screams when his father forced himself into her.

His mother always smiled and said that she was okay. But Taehyung could see the purple marks all over her skin and he could see that his mother's smile doesn't reached her eyes anymore.

After one year of her death, his siblings left him with his father. Not even once looking back when he begged them to stay.

Taehyung was left alone.

At the age of fourteen, Taehyung already started to work. His father kept drinking his pain away and always end up passing out. He need to work to feed them both.

He worked as a waiter at a small cafe and as a cashier at a convenience store not far from his house.

His father touched him for the first time when he was sixteen. Forcing himself into him. Taehyung had screamed so loud that his throat hurt.

His arms was tied up and he was bleeding. Taehyung felt like vomiting when he felt sticky liquid dripped down his thigh.

After that day, his father continued to touch him. He even sold him to his friends for a night. He forced Taehyung to quit his job and sold his body to strangers instead.

Taehyung hated it so much. He hated the feeling of hands gripping his body without his consent.

But he couldn't do anything. He couldn't resist even if he wanted to.

Taehyung met Jimin again when he was nineteen. Jimin knew his job. He knew he sold his body to men every night.

But he never judged Taehyung. He still treated Taehyung like Taehyung was a human and not a toy to fuck with.

Taehyung loved him. He trusted him.

Taehyung wondered why do everyone that he loved ended up hurting him?

A year after he met Jeongguk, he met Jimin once again. Turns out Jimin was Jeongguk's friend.

Taehyung thought Jimin was just acting all this time. Because he was Jeongguk's friend after all.

But he treated Taehyung the same way he used to treat him. So Taehyung trusted him.

That's why he ran away from Jeongguk and went to Jimin.

He escaped with Jimin's help.

Taehyung thought he was finally free. He doesn't need to do anything he doesn't want anymore.

Taehyung thought he will be happy living with Jimin.

Jimin promised him a happy life. Taehyung trusted him.

Taehyung learned that he should stop trusting others too much.

" J-Jimin! "

Taehyung gasped when Jimin pushed him on the bed.

Tears brimmed Taehyung's eyes. Jimin looked down at him with a smile, his eyes formed a pretty crescent moon.

Taehyung had always loved his smile. His precious little Jiminie had such a pretty smile. Taehyung envied his smile. It was prettier than his ugly boxy smile.

But now Taehyung hated it so so much. He despise it. He wanted to rip the smile off Jimin's face.

" Oh poor little Taehyungie.. You never expect this, do you? "

Jimin slurred out. He ran his finger through Taehyung's soft hair, tugging it lightly. Taehyung winced in pain. Jimin's smile widened.

Jimin had always loved Taehyung. So so much that he felt like he was going crazy.

He loved Taehyung so much that he wanted to break Taehyung. He wanted to break Taehyung like no one had ever did before.

He wanted to ruin the boy. Make him cry. Make him scream.

Jimin loved Taehyung so much to the point that he turned crazy.

Taehyung's tears streamed down his face. Jimin wiped them off gently.

" Why? "

He sobbed out. Jimin pecked his lips.
He gazed into Taehyung's teary eyes.

" It's because I love you.. So so much. God Tae you don't have any idea about how much I love you! "

Jimin answered with a wide smile. His smile sent shiver down Taehyung's spine.

" You don't know how many times I imagine you like this. Under me and completely weak. "

Jimin whispered. His hand slipped inside Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung tensed up. He slapped Jimin's hands away. Jimin's eyes darkened. His smile replaced wih a frown. He grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pushed them down.

" Don't even think about escaping baby. You don't want to know what I'll do if you make me mad. "

He warned. His grip tightened. Taehyung trembled in pain and fear. He nodded. Jimin smile again.

" Good.. "

He undo his own belt and kissed Taehyung's neck.

" Now let me taste you.. "

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

123K 3.2K 17
Complete- "Ugh. I fucking hate you. You're the worst." "Am I? Am I really? Or are you just saying that I am because you don't want to admit that you...
50.4K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
193K 10.3K 21
8 years after V's controlling wife forces him to quit BTS. Can anyone save him? //Trigger Warning// -Abusive and destructive relationships -Strong la...
194K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...