Pup Killer

By TrasheGrl

BxB ---------- -ON HOLD- Samuel Evans or more commonly known as Pup Killer, has been secluded by his pack and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Three

2.6K 159 25
By TrasheGrl

I remember waking once only to scream and thrash in pain. Someone was holding me down against a bed, the male above me was speaking but I couldn't make out anything he was saying. All I could think about was the pain. It hurt, it hurt and I wanted it to stop. Another male joined the first, trying to keep my arm still but he couldn't. He was saying something to the other. A large hand gripped my jaw tightly and I tried to focus on the intense hazel eyes above me. The small prick in my arm was nothing compared to the pain radiating through my whole body. Darkness consumed me once again.

Breathing hurt. My whole body ached and my nerves felt raw. It wasn't as bad as before, my brain didn't feel like it was turning to mush but was instead cloudy. I couldn't swallow because my mouth was dry and my throat sore.

"You said he would wake." Someone was growling. That's what woke me. I didn't like the sound of his distress but now I just wanted him to shut up because the noice hurt my head.

"He will wake when his body allows it. He's lucky to still be alive, suppressing a wolf for so long is unheard of. The last known shifter to suppress her wolf died within a year."

Another growl. I was scared to move, the sheet covering me was almost too much. I started with something small and wiggled my fingers. I whimpered from the burning that shot up my arm. Someone was there, a light touch on my fingers. It was hesitant but when I didn't cry out, a larger hand incased my smaller one. Surprisingly, there wasn't any pain besides the slight raw feeling. The warm hand seemed to sooth the ache though and I gripped it in return, searching for more relief.

"Samuel?" I did whimper from the sound of my name. I was scared I too would forget it.

"The morphine is probably wearing off now, I'll send in a nurse." A door clicked shut softly and I tried to pry my heavy eyes open. It was a mistake. Pain shot through my head from the blinding light and my grip on the hand tightened.

"It's okay," the deep voice soothed beside my ear, a hand pushing back curls. Even though the gentle touch didn't physically hurt me, it made me uncomfortable. "The nurse will be here soon to help with the pain."

Not even seconds later I heard the door open and feet shuffling closer. Someone was on my other side and unlike the male's soothing touch, this persons sent pinpricks across my skin.

"He'll be a little woozy once this kicks in, we doubled the dosage because his increased body temperature will burn it off quicker. It's only until his body stops trying to heal itself and then we'll lower it again." The female's words made my head pulse and I didn't understand most of what she'd said. What are they doing to me? Are they torturing me before they grow bored and kill me?

Don't be stupid, if they were doing that they wouldn't be trying to take the pain away. And the hand rough with calluses wouldn't be holding my hand so gently.

"I'll be right back with some water, I'm sure he's thirsty." She did just that and I was thankful when someone directed a straw to my mouth.

"Lights." I croaked eventually, making the male jump up and move across the room before returning to my side and gently reclaiming my hand.

"They're off." He reassured in that same deep, smooth voice. I only dared to open my eyes to slits and peaked at the male beside me. His thick brows were furrowed and he looked like he hadn't shaved. Although he could easily pull the look off, he was effortlessly handsome. It was quite unfair truthfully. His jaw was strong, his nose straight, his russet brown skin clear aside from the scar on his top lip. Lips that I found myself staring at but not for long because I turned to look around the room.

I was in one of the rooms in the clinic. I'd worked in here multiple times, cleaning bed pans, blood and collecting laundry. Even though wolves heal faster than a human, it's not instant and most scratches from claws alone need stitches. Newly shifted pups are prone to injuries, being clumsy with their claws and new canines. That's why the clinic was added to the East wing of the house.

"What happened?" My voice was raspy, like I'd been screaming. My eyes were becoming heavy again, probably from the morphine and I knew I'd be asleep again soon.

"The doctor said your wolf surfaced after being denied control for a stretched amount of time. He wasn't sure how long but longer then any wolf should be." I was pretty sure that tone was scolding. I hummed, too tired to get any words out. My eyes shut and I couldn't help the small lift of my lips at his annoyed grumble that contradicted his gentle touch as he pushed my curls back.

I fell asleep wondering why the Alpha's Heir was sitting beside my bedside but also secretly wishing he'd still be there when I woke again.

He wasn't. The next time I woke the room was filled with natural light from the window. My eyes instantly went to the empty chair pulled close to the bed. I was disappointed but no one would ever know. I was glad my body didn't hurt like it had, there was still dull aches but nothing I couldn't deal with. It felt good to stretch but I had to use the potty.

The door opened while I was pushing myself up, trying to get out of the bed. I stared wide eyed at the male in the doorway, feeling like I'd been caught doing something I wasn't supposed to. The clear amusement on his freshly shaved face kept me from freaking out though and I just fell back against the bed.

"Need something? Water? Food?" Those sounded good but my bladder was a more pressing matter.

"Bathroom." I cleared my throat and blinked at the male as he moved to the side of the bed. We were silent for a minute, the only sound was the hum of the bed rising so I was sitting up.

"You have in a catheter." I don't think my eyes could have gotten any bigger as heat spread across my face.

"Get it out!" I squeaked embarrassingly. He smirked and pulled the chair even closer before sitting.

"The doctor will be here soon." His hand found mine under the sheet and I unconsciously returned the gentle squeeze. "Are you in any pain, Samuel?" I assumed the pleasurable warmth that spread through my chest every time he said my name, was because I hadn't heard it in so long. The only time I heard it was when I went into town and a human greeted me.

"I'm fine." I finally answered after a short pause. He raised a thick brow and I shifted under his intense hazel eyes. His wavy brown hair that was darker then my own was pulled back in a low bun, making his jaw look sharper. A single earring dangled from his left ear, a cross. I wondered how that was even possible. With our healing piercings and tattoos were impossible.

He must of noticed where my attention was because he answered my silent question. "Silver needle." He smirked, leaning against the bed to be closer.

"Wouldn't that have hurt?" I questioned, glancing between the platinum earring and his eyes.

"Like hell." He chuckled softly and my grip unconsciously tightened on his hand at the sound. "It was worth it though, don't you think?" I swallowed, knowing he was fishing for a complement, and ignored him. His smile only grew and I was thankful when the door opened.

I only knew Doctor Aster through passing. I rarely see him in the clinic at the pack house. He owns his own practice in town, caring for both wolves and the unknowing humans around the small town. He came to the weekly pack meets and to the clinic when there were severe injuries.

"Ah, Its good to see you up now Samuel." He glanced up from the iPad he was holding and gave a genuine smile. I was uncomfortable because I wasn't use to other wolves treating me kindly. Usually I'd be ignored or have ugly words spit at me. I was positive the kindness would only be there in the Heir's presence. "How are you feeling? Any nausea or lightheadedness?"

I shook my head and glanced at Tobias who understood the silent plea.

"Can the catheter be removed yet?" My face burned.

"I don't see why not." The doctor smiled and looked back down at his iPad. "You'll need some assistants getting up and down the first few times, I'm sure Tobias here wouldn't mind the task."

"Nope." He assured with a wink. If my face wasn't already in risk of catching fire, I'm sure it would have heated then.

"Great." Doctor Aster moved to the counter and sat his iPad down before washing his hands. "Let's get this out of the way and then we can check your vitals." I looked between the two males in the room. Oh gods.

"I'll wait in the hall." I released a breath I hadn't noticed I was holding. His thumb brushed over the top of my hand before removing it and standing. The door clicked shut behind him.

After surviving through the embarrassing ordeal, Tobias returned and helped me walk on stiff legs to the adjoining bathroom. I wondered why his eyes were glazed over until I caught sight of myself in the mirror and noticed the back of my gown was open. I quickly held it closed and glared at him. Then I realized who I was glaring at and quickly dropped my eyes to the floor.

I shivered when his fingers trailed the curved of my neck and then along my jaw before he gripped my chin and lifted my head. His other hand slipped around my waist and pressed into the small of my back, causing me to bump against him where he held me there.

"You have nothing to fear from me." I blinked up at him. Surely I was hallucinating. He just smiled and removed my hand from holding the back of my gown. His fingers brushed against my bare bottom and from the smug smile on his face, I was positive it was done intentionally.

"I can use the bathroom myself!" I yelped, noticing he was pushing me back towards the toilet. Tobias chuckled and raised his hands in surrender before backing out of the bathroom. He shut the door but not completely.

I did my business and washed my hands, tying the back of my gown and eyeing myself in the mirror. I could use a shower but I was pushing it just standing here. My legs were increasingly trembling and when I stumbled out of the bathroom, Tobias lifted me from the ground. I gasped, clinging to his shoulders as he sat me on the bed. He seemed reluctant to let go, his head lowering and his nose going to the crease of my neck. My hold on his shoulders tightened.

"W– What are you doing?" He grunted in answer and pressed into the small of my back, causing me to arch so that our chests were pressed together. My hands slid down his shoulders to his biceps, I was totally feeling up his hard muscles.

"You smell like cinnamon and chocolate." His voice was all growly and deep. My eyes closed, not really understanding the pleasure he made me feel.

"Why...why are you acting like this?" What I didn't ask was why was I responding to him like this. I should have been fighting his blatant advances and struggling to get out of his hold, not holding onto his muscles and trying to pull him closer to me.

"Because you're my mate." He pressed a kiss against my neck and I bit my lip to contain any sounds that were working their way out of my mouth.

"M– mate?!" I finally attempted to push him back when his words registered but I got sidetracked by the feeling of his hard chest under my palms. I didn't realize I was basically groping his pecs until he pulled his head back and smirked down at me. I pulled my hands away like I'd been burned, my face heating. "There's no way, you're, you're the future alpha! And I'm... I'm just,"

"My mate." He offered when I paused for a word. I shook my head in denial and he smirked, moving away to sit in the chair.

We didn't get to say anymore because Doctor Aster returned. The male checked my temperature, blood pressure, heart rate and breathing. I jumped when he pressed the cold thingy against my chest and he smile apologetically. Tobias watched him from his seat, looking uninterested and relaxed but I had a feeling he'd hurt the doctor if he did something to me.

"It's very dangerous what you've done, Samuel. Blocking your wolf the way you have can be life threatening." I played with my fingers nervously at his disappointed tone. "At the moment I've suppressed your wolf with Zysefine, a similar suppressant to those given to Ferals. We're going to have to slowly allow your wolf interaction to insure both you and he the least amount of pain. A sort of physical therapy if you will." He was tapping away on his iPad as a nurse entered with with a tray of food.

At the sight of red meats, my mouth watered and I perked up. It'd been a long time since I've had any meat here. Usually I just get the scraps of meals and what no one would notice was missing. She sat it on the over bed table before rolling it over to me. I hesitated briefly, glancing at Tobias for approval. The male gave a slight nod and I took a bite of the steak cut in strips.

I relaxed some when the doctor and nurse left. Tobias had to leave but promised to come back. I didn't know if he did because after I'd finished eating, I curled up on the bed and fell asleep.
_______________________________

Thoughts?

I know it's got a slow start but the story's already written and I'm not changing it now.

Au revoir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 24.1K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
520K 19.6K 69
Easton Knight is your stereotypical Alpha. Extremely handsome with a deep voice, broad shoulders, and a sleeky tall figure. But he is also ruthless...
7.9M 264K 36
❤Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much to his surprise the omega happens upon a...
9.5K 306 26
*Dedicated to all the Victims in the Orlando Pulse Shooting, Your souls will always be beautiful* Ben is yours typical lonely guy. Lives alone, No fr...