The Best Year of my Life {Kas...

By sourmeraki

He clenched his fists. Red eyes becoming glazed. "Why'd it have to be you of all people." He growled. "Not yo... More

1 year
Number 14
Intentions
Skirmish
Picture Frame
Don't Leave Me Alone
Room 406
Opposites Attract
Best Friend?
Pinky
Will you...
Date
All I Want
Question
Thank you ~ Part 1
Thank You ~ part 2
Mourning Sickness
Q&A Time! Mommy Issues!
Where There's A Will There's A Way ~ part I
I got tagged! THRICE!!!
Where There's a Will There's a Way ~ part II - Restless
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! - Jealous
The Inevitable
Chestnut
Swoopily Dooplely Agg Look who got tagged
Rhodophobia ~ Part I
Rhodophobia ~ Part II - I Fell for You
Annoucement!! Q & A
Q and A # 2 Kacchan the Salty!
Birthday Speacial - Part I ~ Dorothy
Birthday Special - Part II ~ Butterflies🦋
Band Practice
Three Bricks in A Room Bitching
Katsudon - Part I ~ Oh Geez

✨Prompt/AU Requests✨

2.8K 110 40
By sourmeraki

Wow this is super late but without further ado I give you the prompts! I also took out the word limit because A. I love to write B. I'm a very detailed person C. I didn't wanna give you guys half-assed work. I do hope you enjoy also please read the author's note at the end.

Soulmate AU- in which one soulmate sees color upon realizing they're in love, the other when their soulmate kisses them. Katsuki has never understood his concept.

Izuku Midoriya was my fated soulmate. He was cute, nice, sweet and, caring...but fucking stupid as hell. It's been almost two years and he hadn't fucking realized it yet. I glared at him from the comfort of my desk as he talked to his friends. It pissed me off. He was supposed to be with me.

You're my fucking soulmate! You're not supposed to be with them! Can't you see it? All the beautiful colors? The colors I gave you?

Were you ignoring them?

I growled. Izuku pissed me off.

His cute ass smile.

Adorable freckles.

Fluffy hair...

"Fuck it."

I pushed myself out of my desk. "Bakugou where're ya go-...ooh~." Kirishima smirked and kept his eyes on me as I interrupted the three friends conversation.

"About damn time." I heard him mutter.

"Oh mornin' Kacchan-"

I kissed him.

When I pulled back we started at one another's eyes, his wider than mine of course because of his big jade doe eyes and complete and utter shock. Izuku began to cry which totally freaked me out...and when he smiled and hugged me...and thanked me...I realized...

...Izuku could see it too.

All the pretty colors.

Izuku and Katsuki get stuck after school and they have to make amends to survive the weekend

Meet me after class

- Deku

"Come on Kaaachaan~ You have to go!" Kirishima shook the blonde's shoulders eagerly. Katsuki of course reacted how he always did, he began to swat his red headed face away.

"Mind your own damn business Hair for Brains!" The paper wrinkled from the anger of hitting the redhead.

"Besides...

I've already made up my mind..."

...

The blonde walked up the flights of stairs till he got to the third floor. An unoccupied classroom was the class he was sent to. The door had already walked in and he could see the nerd staring at the wall.

"I'm here." Izuku jumped as he turned, laughing nervously.

"I...didn't...I didn't think you'd actually come..." Izuku took a deep breath to calm his shaky breath.

"Here goes nothing...

Kacchan...I really like you...please...go out with me?"

The room fell silent for a second or two until Katsuki finally replied.

"No."

And that's where the real silence happened.

Izuku stood there blankly. Eyes wide and mouth agape as the two glared and stared at one another. "Kacchan, I'm so sorry for bothering you-"

Metal sheets came slamming down, covering the classroom's exits in seconds. The lights turned off, replaced by red emergency lights.

-Nearby Villains - - Lockdown Commencing-

The robotic voice droned out.

"Just my fucking luck..."

"Without All Might...we'll be here all weekend..." he looked at the news on his phone. His hand was shaking. It was a matter of time before the finger was going to be pointed.

"This is your fault." The blonde accused.

And there it was.

It was his fault.

"I'm...sorry Kacchan. We should call our family...before they worry..."

"My parents aren't in town . Tell your mom you're staying the weekend with me before she really worries." He nodded.

"G-Good idea."

After hanging up he made his way to the closet to check stock on the emergency supplies.

Water
Food
Clothes
Towels
First-aid kit
One sleeping bag

Izuku fell silent, clutching the sleeping bag to his chest.

"You can have it, Kacchan."

Izuku tossed him the sleeping bag and set his backpack far away from where the blonde stood. He took off his blazer and his button up to use as a blanket, beneath he wore an All Might shirt.

Typical Deku nerd. The blonde thought.

He kept to himself, not uttering a single word. Soon enough he began to stretch, soon enough starting to do sit ups.

"Seriously we're locked in and you're still gonna work out?"

"I can't break routine Kacchan." Was his explanation. He continued his sit ups, followed by push ups, squats, and planks, repeating this another four times.

He was really dedicated to this hero thing, huh?

"I guess it'll be a light workout tonight." He mumbled softly to himself.

He grabbed a towel, some clothes and ran off to the restroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower."

...

Izuku woke up early for his morning work out and made food. He shivered soon after grabbing a hoodie that had UA's emblem on the front from the back of the closet. It was freezing in here and last night was far colder. That thin blanket did him not good. He was just thankful that his night terrors didn't kick in. He didn't need to show the blonde such a pathetic weaknesses. He'd really hate him for sure then. Izuku made some food from the instants, making sure Katsuki's was extra spicy.

"Kacchan I made you-"

"Oi speak up nerd!" He yelled harshly as he began to eat.

Katsuki could never like him.

...

Tonight was far more worse than yesterday. Izuku had night terrors. Katsuki woke up to screams he knew by impulse. Within seconds he was out of the bag and ready to fight.

Who was hurting his Deku?

"Kacchan..." he called out with closed eyes as he reached out to nothing but the air above him.

"Don't leave...I love you..."

Katsuki sighed in relief, looking at Deku with worried gaze.

"It's only a dream." He grumbled, taking him to the surprisingly large sleeping bag that was now shared. "You're freezing, Deku."

"Kacchan?" Deku stirred, still half asleep as he snuggled closer.

"What a lovely dream...Kacchan." He mused happily.

"This is not a fucking dream. You looked cold, that's all...listen...I'm sorry...for all the things I've done...and what I did was wrong. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it but you're working hard to be were you are and I respect that. But I have one question. Why don't you hate me? You're supposed to hate me. Why don't you?"

Izuku only giggled. "Because you're a big cute dummy. Never in my life have I seen someone so determined. I never seen anyone want to be a hero as much as you do. You work so hard and the results show effortlessly. You're passionate. You're so cool. But lastly, you're Kacchan." He smiled. The real hero is you Deku, he thought to himself.

"Kacchan?"

"What?"

"Please go out with me."

...

The doors had opened Sunday morning. Just as Izuku was packing their things.

Izuku had rolled out of the sleeping bag that morning before beginning to put things away. The blonde only seemed to stir and grumbled at the metal clanking and the sudden exposure to the sun. Never had Izuku been glad to see a color other than red, sure the light had made the blonde's eyes mesmerizing but they already had that affect on him. Just as he was about to finish, Kastuski's arms snaked around him. "Deku." He muttered into his back. Izuku only giggled.

The two walked hand in hand out of the classroom. Each now holding the title of boyfriend.

He had finally said the words that Izuku had been dying to hear since the third grade.

"Yes."

Waterpark AU class 1-A field trip— "don't you dare point that sprinkler at me don't you fucking dare-"

"Don't you dare point that sprinkler at me don't you fucking dar-" The blonde's yells were muffled by the water shooting out from the dolphin statue/sprinkler in disguise. "Fucking intelligent ass fish."

"Mammal."

The last of the water fell to a pathetic drip. "Looks like your out of ammo there Deku. You know how much I don't like getting wet." Izuku giggled, cranking the handle in order to 'reload'. "Then why come to the water park?" His hands began to pop and crackle.

"N-Now Kacchan. No running." His shaking hand pointed to the sign that stood next to him. He grinned evilly. "Oh I won't." His explosions propelled him forward. At first Izuku didn't think much of it. His best chance was to fire the sprinkler to stop the blondes explosions and duck. If he ducked the blonde would fall into the pool giving him enough time to escape to the concession stand and buy the two some snow cones so he could cool down. If he didn't fall into the pool in an attempt to catch him, he'd hit the 'fish'. He just needed to time the duck perfectly. It was full proof.

He fired the sprinkler directly at the blonde and he somehow dodged before it was even fired. He landed on the dolphin, using it as a boost to flip and summersault into the pool. When he was directly above Izuku he grabbed him by the torso, pulling him down with him. "You really shouldn't mumble your plans."

Crap.

To make their splash more evident he let off another blast. He clicked his tongue rather mad at how small that blast was. The water was washing away his sweat.

None the less the splash was rather spectacular one. Kastuki floated, hands behind his head as he smirked. He waited for his boyfriend to surface. "Oi Deku how does revenge feel?"

Izuku of course never never surfaced.

"Shit I took it too damn far. I'm in deep shit when he can breathe again!"

"Boo!" Izuku scared the shit out of the blonde, who sunk like a rock momentarily as he freaked out.and he was breathing again.

"Damn you!"

Izuku giggled, slipping his hand into wet blonde locks and pressing their foreheads against one another. "It feels good Kacchan."

"Uraraka now!" The brunette pressed her fingers together. "Release!" A water gun that had been floating for the past two minutes fell into Izuku's hand as he shot the blonde at point blank.

And that was how Katsuki ended up smelling nothing but chlorine for three days straight.

sick! Deku AU x overprotective! Kacchan

"Forget it."

"But Kaccha-"

"You so much as lift a finger for anything other than sneezing and coughing I will personally drag your ass back into bed and withdraw on giving you the All Might figure." Izuku frowned kicking his legs up and rolling to the blonde. "I'm not that sick. Come on Kacchan it's combat training today. Please...I can just watch." The blonde sighed rubbing his temples together.

"Izuku, if you go to school you're telling Aizawa. And if you don't feel so well you go straight to Recovery Girl."

The coughing boy nodded eagerly.

"You got it Kacchan!"

...

The moment the pair walked in the blonde gave Izuku a cold stare. Izuku jumped before calling out to the twinki-I mean Aizawa.

"Aizawa sensei-"

"Izuku!" The brunette and the class rep basically kidnapped his boyfriend. Katsuki growled as he watched him be dragged away. Just as he was about to claim what was rightfully his Kirishima and Denki sandwiched him.

"Are you ready for combat training?" Katsuki only growled in response.

...

"Izuku and Tokoyami."

The two heroes in training stepped forward, onto the mat. It was a no quirk match to work on combat specifically. Izuku's knees wobbled, why did it feel like the floor was so close to his face?

"Start!"

Izuku went in for the first punch, missing terribly as Tokoyami dodged without much effort.

"What's up with Midoriya? He looks like shit." Just as Katsuki was about to counter, he remembered.

Izuku was sick.

Ten seconds had nearly passed yet it seemed as if it had gone for hours, for Izuku, that is. The boy squinted as Tokoyami began to blur and blend in with the wall behind them. Black spots blinded his vision. "Hey...no...quirks..." the dark spots only seemed to grow as his body went limp.

"Dammit Deku." Katsu muttered under his breath right after catching him. The blonde pushed his curly locks to the side, it was such a mess. Cold sweat covered his forehead as he shook.

"Kacchan is he-"

"Don't call me that you fucking bastards."

His hands began to crackle and pop with fury before suddenly stopping.

"Don't. Unless you want to hurt your classmate there. You know, the one you're holding right now?" Katsuki grumbled at Aizawa.

"I won't hurt him. So why don't you start fucking blinking?"

"And why don't you take him to the infirmary? You can stay there as well cool off a bit. Heroes must keep their composure." Just as the blonde was about to retaliate Izuku stirred uncomfortably in his sleep. "Kacchan...take...me...home."

Everyone awed at the lovely couple.

They were just too cute.

...

"You're never going to school sick every again. Ya hear me?"

Izuku giggled, now tucked snuggly in bed.

"Under two conditions. You take care of me and you come here and cuddle the sickness away!"

And so that night, Katsuki stayed the night and the two cuddled until Saturday morning.

[a/n: I am taking a break, a mini hiatus, if you will. After the q and a I will not be updating till middle or late July. I need a break. I am super stressed, exhausted and on the verge of going crazy. Although I'm already out of school I still have my summer classes which is requiring an essay a day and if I don't just take a break I just know both my health and the quality of this book will deteriorate. I hope you understand and I apologize. Thank you for reading. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.5K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
12.7K 1.6K 45
HELP I WROTE THIS IN GR7 😭 Currently editing. Deku leaves Japan when he is around 10 years old. He comes back 7 years later hoping to meet Bakugo...
201K 5.7K 68
A Todobakudeku story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "W-what do I h-have to do?"he asked "You'll be our personal little maid"I said and his eyes widened "you will not...
14.4K 443 21
Izuku and Katsuki have been friends since Katsuki saved Izuku from some bullies when they were 10 years old. Throughout middle school they started to...