✨Prompt/AU Requests✨

Wow this is super late but without further ado I give you the prompts! I also took out the word limit because A. I love to write B. I'm a very detailed person C. I didn't wanna give you guys half-assed work. I do hope you enjoy also please read the author's note at the end.

Soulmate AU- in which one soulmate sees color upon realizing they're in love, the other when their soulmate kisses them. Katsuki has never understood his concept.

Izuku Midoriya was my fated soulmate. He was cute, nice, sweet and, caring...but fucking stupid as hell. It's been almost two years and he hadn't fucking realized it yet. I glared at him from the comfort of my desk as he talked to his friends. It pissed me off. He was supposed to be with me.

You're my fucking soulmate! You're not supposed to be with them! Can't you see it? All the beautiful colors? The colors I gave you?

Were you ignoring them?

I growled. Izuku pissed me off.

His cute ass smile.

Adorable freckles.

Fluffy hair...

"Fuck it."

I pushed myself out of my desk. "Bakugou where're ya go-...ooh~." Kirishima smirked and kept his eyes on me as I interrupted the three friends conversation.

"About damn time." I heard him mutter.

"Oh mornin' Kacchan-"

I kissed him.

When I pulled back we started at one another's eyes, his wider than mine of course because of his big jade doe eyes and complete and utter shock. Izuku began to cry which totally freaked me out...and when he smiled and hugged me...and thanked me...I realized...

...Izuku could see it too.

All the pretty colors.

Izuku and Katsuki get stuck after school and they have to make amends to survive the weekend

Meet me after class

- Deku

"Come on Kaaachaan~ You have to go!" Kirishima shook the blonde's shoulders eagerly. Katsuki of course reacted how he always did, he began to swat his red headed face away.

"Mind your own damn business Hair for Brains!" The paper wrinkled from the anger of hitting the redhead.

"Besides...

I've already made up my mind..."

...

The blonde walked up the flights of stairs till he got to the third floor. An unoccupied classroom was the class he was sent to. The door had already walked in and he could see the nerd staring at the wall.

"I'm here." Izuku jumped as he turned, laughing nervously.

"I...didn't...I didn't think you'd actually come..." Izuku took a deep breath to calm his shaky breath.

"Here goes nothing...

Kacchan...I really like you...please...go out with me?"

The room fell silent for a second or two until Katsuki finally replied.

"No."