Pup Killer

By TrasheGrl

BxB ---------- -ON HOLD- Samuel Evans or more commonly known as Pup Killer, has been secluded by his pack and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Two

2.5K 167 35
By TrasheGrl

The stinging slap across my cheek brings tears to my eyes. I don't let them fall and I bite my lip to keep it from trembling. I keep my eyes on the ground, not daring to look up at the higher ranked wolf.

"You call this clean?" She growled, shoving a shirt in front of my face. I swallow and look at the white shirt. It's a male's button up, I don't see anything until she points out the red smudge on the collar. "We allow you to clean our things, my mate expected this to return to him clean. Not stained!" Another slap has my cheek burning.

Other Omegas are staring. She'd come storming into the basement demanding to know who cleaned their clothes. Iris pointed to me when the higher ranked female turned to her. I hadn't been the one to clean the shirt but I could also tell that it had been recently worn. I might not have been able to smell the male's sweat or body odor because of my weak nose, but I could tell by the wrinkles.

"What is this? Tell me now." I looked at the red smudge on the collar of the shirt before braving a glance at the female.

"It's lipstick." I told her honestly. "And the shirt has been worn, surely you can smell that." I don't know where the nerve to say that came from. Annoyance perhaps. I was tired of higher ranked wolves abusing those of lower rank, not just me but all omegas. We shouldn't be expected to be responsible for all of their problems. They are more then capable enough to wash their own clothes, clean their own rooms, prepare their own meals. Hell, we were basically washing their asses for them.

Before the now red faced female could respond either in harsh words or another hit, the Alpha spoke through the pack link. His son was returning and everyone was expected at the Pack Meeting this week. He wanted those in the pack house to greet the Heir upon his arrival. The female growled and threw the shirt at me before marching off.

I waited until the room was cleared before following. Reida grumbled to herself in front of me, moving slowly up the stairs. The front of the house was crowded with wolves and I spotted Oliver, I lifted my hand to wave but dropped it when his eyes narrowed more than usual. I frowned and moved into the shadows by the marble stairs.

Everyone was chatting excitedly, happy for the return of their future alpha. I wasn't really sure where he went for three years but I've heard some say something about intensive alpha training. Whatever that was.

A female was in front of me with her pup. The little pup smiled up at me with her missing front teeth, I returned the smile but her mother turned around to see me before growling and dragging her pup away. I didn't risk looking up again.

I tugged on my brown curls before pulling the hood on my hoodie over them. The green hoodie was much too big but it was soft and I like cuddly, warm things.

The crowd of wolves quieted down as I heard tires on the gravel driveway. I couldn't see because everyone around me are freaking giants but there was nothing really to see. I understand that he's been gone for three years and everyone wants to welcome home their future alpha but I didn't really know him anymore. When we were kids, he'd play with David and I but then the Alpha forbid me from being around other pups and then he was gone most of the time.

The car stopped and the wolves pressed forward, growing loud again. I shrunk back and hovered near the stairs, ready to dart back inside and hide in my room.

The wolves moved aside as a tall male pressed through, laughing and heading towards the stairs.

I froze at the sight of him. He looked just like David. His hair was the same sandy blond and his skin held the same tan from being in the sun. I was positive that if David had lived, he would have looked just like this male.

Cold gray eyes leveled on me and I shrunk back, instantly recognizing the male as his older brother, Garret. His face was blank for a moment until he realized who he was looking at and sneered. Another male joined him, this one even bigger and less lean with bulging muscles and clean kept stubble. He wore a bright smile despite his intimidating appearance. He threw a huge arm around Garret and pulled him along into the house.

I exhaled shakily, finally free from the male's hard eyes. I was shivering under my too big hoodie. There was no way I'd live more then a week now.

The Alpha and Luna appeared with a male between then. Tobias, the Heir, didn't look like the tall lanky pup I remember. He was still tall, even taller than his father now but he wasn't so skinny. His black shirt was stretched across his broad shoulders and wide chest, his waist narrowed like those action figures we use to play with. Only he didn't look so ridiculous. He didn't look ridiculous at all. My eyes lifted from where I'd been staring at his strong thighs. His hazel eyes were already on me and they didn't hold any malice, instead he looked surprised.

My brows furrowed in confusion. It'd been so long since anyone had looked at me without some kind of hatred that I found myself questioning why he wasn't.

I watched as his nose flared slightly before his strong jaw clenched. Thinking he was upset that a low ranking wolf had met his eyes, I lowered my head. I could still feel his eyes on me but when I risked looking up again, the crowd of wolves following the Alpha family blocked my view.

Later that day, I was sitting on my bed eating a piece of toast and dusting the crumbs off the book I was reading. On my free days, I like to go to the library and spend hours looking through books. I never got to finish school because I wasn't allowed near other pups. That's what I hated most, I liked school, I liked to learn and they took it away.

A tap on the door made me jump and the thick textbook fell on the floor. I stuffed the rest of my toast in my mouth, not wanting it to be wasted because I won't get another piece until morning. Someone knocked again, louder this time.

I scurried off the bed and pulled the door open slowly, my cheeks full of bread. I about choked when I looked up at the tall male that easily towered over me. He was smiling but is bulking muscles were intimidating. When I just blinked up at him and tried to swallow the dry bread, he scratched his beard awkwardly.

"Ugh, I think you're the one he sent me to find." Confused and not really knowing who the male was, I stayed silent and made sure my eyes didn't meet his. I knew he'd come with the Alpha Heir but I don't recall him ever being in the pack. "Well come on then, he's waiting." I was hesitant to follow. What if he was taking me to my death? That thought had me shutting my door and struggling to push my small dresser in front of it.

I knew they would come for me once I turned eighteen. Oliver's words about them killing me kept repeating in my head until I was shaking and balled up on my bed. The male knocked on the door for a minute until all was silent. That scared me more. What if he was going to get warriors? What if he was going to get the Alpha?

I don't want to die. If the Alpha wants me dead, there's no way out of it. Unless I went Rogue. Rogues eventually turn Feral if they are without a pack for long though. Maybe if I went Rogue, I can find another pack. One that treats omegas as equals. That's better then dying, right?

Another knock on the door had me jumping off the bed. If I was going to get away, I'd have to fight. I'm not very good at it and I don't like to but I did learn some things training with Oliver.

I could hear voices on the other side of the door but they were too low for me to make out what was being said. The knob turned but the door only opened about a inch because the dresser was in the way.

"Samuel?" I froze at the sound of my name. My mom was the last wolf to ever call me that. I thought over the years it had been forgotten. "That's your name, right?" I embarrassingly whimpered and had to bite my lip to contain the sound. "Samuel, I just want to talk. Can you open the door?" I shook my head even though the person couldn't see me. I tugged on my brown curls with both hands, eyes frantically searching the room for something-anything that could help me.

The person behind the door seemed to loose their patience and pushed the door open. The dresser slid across the floor as if it didn't weigh anything. I rushed to my fallen textbook and as the door opened, I threw it with all my strength at the persons head. I aimed high enough and the book smacked against the male's face.

In his shock, he froze and it gave me the seconds I needed to slip out around the male's legs. The huge male that had come first was too surprised to grab me when I darted past. My escape was futile because I was lifted off my feet and pressed against the wall.

I was breathing hard, trying to wiggle away. I couldn't kick because the male had his legs between my own and both of my thin wrist were held in a large hand.

"No! Please, I don't want to die!" I cried, continuing to try and wiggle away.

"Die? What the hell are you going on about?" His deep voice clearly held his confusion and it weakened my fight. "Calm down." At the command, I instantly complied, becoming slack and letting the male hold me up.

It wasn't until my heart had slowed some that I noticed the tingling warmth where the large hand was around my wrist, and how my body was involuntarily pressing against the hard chest. I risked looking up at the male and felt the blood drain out of my face. If he wasn't going to kill me, surely he would now. Only his eyes seemed dazed and his arm wrapped around my waist was pulling me closer to him.

I hit the Heir in the face with a textbook. I'll be publicly shamed and executed. I was shaking now.

"Hello, mate." He growled beside my ear. I gasped as for the first time in six years I felt my wolf break down the barrier I'd put up to block him.

A blood curdling scream tore from my throats as I felt my wolf force himself into my mind. My hands dug into my curls and pulled, trying to take away some of the pressure on my brain. The Heir jumped back in surprise, dropping me to the floor where I curled up into a fetal position. My scream turned into sobbing cries.

I can't...I can't take it. Stop, make it stop.

"Mate." Was the first word my wolf had spoken in years and it was too much. My eyes rolled and the world around me became black.
_______________________________

Well...Thoughts?

Everything I write just seems horribly boring when I reread.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 576 33
Killer (Tyler Brenson) falls in love with his victim ( Jonathan Lee). But is the feeling mutual for Jonathan? 18 yr old Jonathan Lee and his friend...
255K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
3K 115 35
An uncommon occurance splits a pack in two, generations ago, when 2 alphas are born out of the same pack, the Blood Rose pack. The 2nd Alpha, the son...
7.9M 264K 36
❀Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much to his surprise the omega happens upon a...