Behind The Sleeves //p. jm

By Entaengled

❝I will heal all those scars of yours which you are hiding behind these sleeves❞ copyrights © 2018 Entaengled... More

Intro.
1.
3.
4.
5.

2.

147 19 51
By Entaengled

Author's pov:

Walking and walking and walking, still nothing in their sights where they could at least take a break or could get a little bit of shade from the fading stinging sunlight.

After jimin started with his annoying pervert side, Kathy decided to keep her distance from him. He left her flustered when he almost kissed her. She would have if she hadn't pushed him away causing him to fall backwards. She followed walking behind him at the verge of crying and collapsing. He too was exhausted so kept whining and then finally stopped and dropped her bag from his shoulder onto the ground.

"lets just take a break, I don't think I can walk anymore and I actually can't believe at what situation I am right now", he panted while resting his hands on his kneecaps.

She sighed while wiping of the sweat from her face with the help of her sleeve of the sweater and sat there, supporting herself on her feet.

"I hate having tanned skin", he again whined causing her to give him 'are you serious' look.

"Are you really worried about that right now?" she scoffed and he ran his hand through his silver grey colored hair and licked his dry lips before pulling out the water bottle from the side pocket of the bag. She gulped at the sight of water and then kept her gaze greedily on water all the way when he attached the bottle to his lips and then detached it. He looked at her while chugging the water down and realised that she too was thirsty. He reluctantly gestured towards her if she wanted to drink water. She, even before he could say anything, took the bottle from his hand and drank it like she has been thirsty for days. Even the water was burning hot but still it was a blessing itself in this dead hot.

A smirk crept onto his lips as he moved close to her and leaned in, "you know what we just did there?" she didn't responded to him and continued staring at the only water bottle they had and now it was gone. Maybe that's how she was going to die, out of thirst of water. She thought completely ignoring him who was again at his cocky behaviour.

He kept smirking and his gaze kept lingering on her face until she looked up with questioning eyes to his question,"we just had an indirect kiss, didn't we?"

"I think we shouldn't dehydrate ourselves already by sweating so much, we are out of water, remember?", he rolled his eyes out of annoyance when she completely changed the topic and again reminded him to walk, walk and walk. He groaned and stood up, dusting off his clothes, she followed and got up as well.

She winced in the pain when he suddenly grabbed her wrist and started dragging her forward. She aggressively Jerked off her hand and glared at him which took him off guard. He hesitantly tried to speak but eventually no words left his mouth, he just seemed so lost at the moment. She was mad and hurt?

"I-I am sorry", he reluctantly said with empty expression and was obviously shocked at her sudden behaviour.

"No, I, I am sorry, I over reacted", she said when she realised the shocked expressions written all over his face. "it's just that I- I don't like such intimacy, it's weird being-" he ignored her feeling guilty and suddenly his eyes fell upon a board in a quite distance.

"it's okay. There's a board over there I just wanted to show you. let's go and check if we can find some place to take a break or a shade", jimin ignored her and beckoned her towards the board at a quiet distant place. She nodded. They dragged themselves to there with new ray of hope inside their hearts and it did bring them hope seeing a short cut path lying there which lead to a small shabby little building.

"I want to cry right now out of happiness", jimin said touching the board which had the name of the owner of the place. She let out a relieved sigh and gestured him to lead the way. The sun was already about to set. The redness far in the horizon caused the weather to cool down a bit. It wasn't as much hot as before but still the weather was getting windy and wind was quite hot.

On reaching close to the house, an old woman sitting in the veranda could be seen along with an old man who was helping the woman to wash the vegetables lying on the ground nearby them.

They approached them and jimin sheepishly smiled and beckoned Kathy to converse with them. He indeed was poor in English. "tell them we are a couple, husband and wife. We are newly wedded and were on the way to our honeymoon", he said in Korean causing her to grasp.

"but why? That's utterly unnecessary"

"stupid, they are very old and they might not let us live if they know that we are strangers and the house doesn't seem so big, so we might have to stay together", she sighed annoyingly.

"hi", jimin said turning again at the old couple.

"hello, what is that you need?", old woman got up and came to them while smiling. She seemed very kind.

He again nudged her, telling her to speak. She closed her eyes while clenching her jaws and released a sigh before speaking, "unm we are newly wedded couple and we were on the way to our honeymoon but to our dismay our car ran out of gas half way so we had to walk down here and we don't have any water or anything to eat. So if you could please help us a little bit?"she said and gasped when jimin's hand slithered down to her back to grab her waist.

She flinched and sneakily tried to remove his hands but he pinched her side a little, and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "they might suspect us, so play along if you want to stay here" he said and she promptly put her hands to her sides, letting him grab her waist.

"oh, that's really bad. Don't worry we will surely help you", she said as she gestured them to come inside their house.

"sit here" I'll get you water and something to eat", she said and both of their faces beamed at that. Jimin looked down on his wrist watch and frowned when he saw that it was already 6pm.

"its late, how are we going to get to the city tonight?"

"I don't know, that's what I am worried about. Let's ask them if they know about any bus that happens to pass by here. But first of all, I am hungry to death right now".

She just pressed her lips in a line, leaning back to the wall and closing her eyes. He looked at her face and all the tiredness was obvious on her drooped eyelids and slouched down shoulders. How her eyelids were refusing to drawn up again. He sighed but smiled when he thought to tease her again. He cockily smirked and leaned close to her to the extent that their breath were mixing now. He trailed his hand to her cheek and caressed a little. The smirk still lingering onto his plump lips.

When she realised another breath hitting on her face, she shot opened her eyes and pushed him with quite strength causing him to stumble back a little. She glared at him and scoffed, "what? Why won't you let your husband touch you?" he joked.

"husband my ass"

"hey! Keep it down what if they heard us?"

"when did they start understanding Korean? And can you please be less perverted and less annoying? I am already so much tired"

"But I think I should kiss you in front of them so they might not suspect us", he leaned back supporting himself with his hand palms on the ground and gave her a smug smile that literally creeped her out.

"they never suspected us from the first place so please stop with your damn perverted ideas"

"But I have to--", he was cut off when the old lad returned with a towel. Jimin scooted closer to her again around the table.

"you can go wash up and freshen up yourselves. The food is almost ready", they both nodded and followed behind him.
There was a tub of water and a bowl. Jimin crouched down but then was unable to figure out how to wash his face while crouching down and in a bowl.

"girl, help your husband to wash his face"

"hnm? Oh yeah" she said and hesitantly crouched down beside him and gulped while resting her hand on his nape and dried his face with towel when he splashed the water on it. He kept looking at her face making her uncomfortable as she avoided his intense gaze and moved her eyes everywhere but his beautiful face. She wiped her face and quickly moved away. He smiled and her heart fluctuated at his genuine smile when his eyes almost disappeared and turned into crescent moon shaped. He mouthed her a thankyou and she just nodded, unable to smile.

"now, come here. I'll help you wash your face", he said and she reluctantly shook her head sideways but had to give up when he saw the man sitting in the corner and looking at them.

Jimin gestured her to come forward and as she did so, he held her hair backwards as she was washing her face," roll up your sleeves they are getting wet" jimin said looking at her sweat paws soaking wet.

"N-No, it's okay"

"it's okay, I'll help you with that" jimin said and moved to roll her sleeve when she tightly gripped his wrist and gritted through her teeth, hanging her head low, "jimin please, stop"

He quickly removed his hand and hummed a little before drying her face with the same towel. She internally sighed and felt  relaxing her tensed body. Oddly, her heart was beating fastly at an insane pace at the proximity of his face. She fought down the red crimson colour creeping upto her cheeks. It was indeed after centuries that someone made her flustered inside out.

She snapped out and being aware of the presence of the man, she took his wrist while gulping at the contact with his body, and took the towel from his hand and abruptly stood up. He smiled and followed behind her back to their place, around the table on the floor.

The woman returned with food and water and their mouth started watering just at the sight of food. It wasn't a mainstream dinner but still it meant everything to them after an extremely exhausted day.

They were eating quietly when the woman started her inquiry, "for how long have you two been married?"

They looked at each other in  bewilderment and jimin told her in Korean to tell them for about one and she did so.

"so aren't you expecting anything yet?" the question caught them off guard and they both choked on their food and started coughing. She laughed seeing their shy reaction.

"no, not yet" jimin said and she fought down the lump formed in her throat and gave her a forced small smile.

"so don't be disappointed and just keep trying", she said and Kathy blushed and suddenly her appetite fell dull.

"it's just been only one month so-". She shyly said making jimin chuckle and they smiled at her.
-

After dinner, all the drained energy had returned and they guided them to their room at a corner. When she was about to leave, Kathy called her, "do you perhaps know if any any bus passes down here?"

"no, only one bus happens to pass but that only comes on the Tuesdays and Thursdays"

"What? But today was Tuesday it means that we have to wait for another two days?" jimin widened his eyes.

"but don't worry, you two can stay here until then"

"Ah, thankyou so much", she warmly smiled at them, "now sleep, you both are very tired. Good night"

"good night".

She left the room, closing the door behind her. She turned around and gulped when she found only one mattress lying on the ground and only one pillow and sheet.

"perhaps they don't have more sheets, I guess", jimin mumbled approaching the bed while she stood there frozen.

He sat on the mattress and tapped on the left side while smirking. How much she wanted to wipe that creepy smirk off his handsome face.

"come wifey, let's sleep" she rolled her eyes and walked towards the mattress and sat on it keeping the distance.

"If you touch me or tried to do any inappropriate thing, I swear I will kill you", she said warning him with pointing her finger and laid beside him, placing her arm on her eyes.

"how many times do I have to tell you that I am not a pervert. And please change your clothes, I can't sleep while sniffing to your sweaty smell" he scoffed and she again opened her eyes and realised that she really did smell bad.

"where should I change then?" she was again at her soft voice,"and please come with me to take out my clothes from my bag"

"I swear no ghost will appear there and nothing will eat you" and that said the jimin which made her even more scared. Ofcourse there wasn't any electricity connection. They used lanterns at nights.

She got up and walking towards the other corner of room, she gulped and fought the fear creeping upto her body.

She opened the bag and randomly took out a sweat shirt. She almost screamed out loud when she felt someone's presence behind her and someone's hand came in touch with her waist. She cursed when she realised that it was damn jimin.

"What the fuck?" she removed his hand and turned towards him, she couldn't see his face. It was quite dark but she was sure that he had that his signature smirk on his face.

"What happened, jagiya?"

"Are you seriously in the mood to joke around at this time. Please get away. I am so tired and I just want to sleep"

"but you know what that woman said?"

She furrowed her brows at him even if he couldn't see it in the dark, "hnm?"

"about trying again and again", he said while stepping more close to her causing her to groan in annoyance.

"shut up", she said and pushed him backwards while making her way to the other corner of the room "I will never change while you are present in this room, you pervert"

"what's even there to see?" he scoffed and mocked her and stepped out of room, leaving her with opened mouth. She looked down at her chest and heaved a sigh.

She hastily lifted up her shirt and took it off leaving herself only in her tank top and jeans.

She was about to take off the only piece of cloth from her upper body when someone back hugged her, placing his chin on her bare shoulder, grabbing her waist softly and she knew who it was. Her breath hitched and the lava of anger was building inside until he whispered huskily in her ear, "you are making it so hard for me, Kathy"

Adrenaline gushed to the body through all the veins and she found her breathing a whole mess.

"what the hell are you doing?" she was supposed to be yelling at him and pushing his body away from herself but it was all otherwise. Even those words left her mouth as barely a whisper.She wasn't doing anything. Her body was reacting at his soft touch. She was letting him do that to herself as he slowly spinned her and now she was facing him.

His hand trailed to her face, neck and her collarbones. She was breathing heavily. It was the first time that some one made her feel like this. She couldn't figure out if she actually liked it or if she wanted to push him away.

His face was getting closer and his other hand was doing its work on her waist, drawing circles. And then sneakily it made its way inside her tank top, coming in contact with her bare waist. She whimpered at his cold touch. His face was coming closer as he walked her to the wall, his hands still on her body. Instead of kissing her, he attached his lips on her neck and placed some soft butterfly kisses on her neck trailing to her shoulder which she left her shuddered.

He was trailing his lips from her neck to her jaw and pinned her to the wall softly. He was soft with her touch. The hand in her tank top was still lingering there and going up to her chest area but he eventually stopped when he felt her shivering. He panicked. She was breathing heavily. Her body was shaking and her grip on his biceps tightened. She was digging her nails in his skin.

"k-Kathy, Are you okay? I am sorr-"

"h-hold me, Jim-in. Plea- jim-in h-hold me tig-tightly", she cried unable to speak. Her chest tightened, the pain in her body was gushing. It was happening again.

Panic attack.

"I am sorry. I didn't know Kathy I was just-"

"jimin, I- I can't breathe. Jimin!!!" she breathed heavily, "just hold- me tight", she clenched her jaw and gritted through her teeth.

He quickly wrapped his shaking arms around her shaking body and pressed her against his own chest and patted his hair trying to calm her down and it was actually work. She was calming a bit and then slowly her breath was normal again.

"I am sorry"

"my clothes", she thanked that it was completely dark otherwise the scars on her body would have pushed him away too.

"Ah, yes" he quickly grabbed her clothes and handed her. She closed her eyes and let her trapped tears fall down her cheeks. She promptly wiped them off with the back of her hand and slid into her grey sweatshirt. He was embarrassed at his action, standing there unable to say anything.

"good night" she said and laid down on the mattress quietly. Closing her eyes. She didn't want him to see this sick side of her. She didn't want him to know that she was a mentally disturbed girl. She didn't want him to know that she has been harming herself. But she couldn't really keep it from him. Her body itself started to act like that, wanting everyone away from her. She wasn't even used with the idea of someone staying beside her and helping her fight through it.

"good night" the guilt in his voice was visible as he laid beside her keeping his distance from her. She was becoming a mystery to him and he always loved solving mysteries. There was no way that he was letting go of this one. He had to know that what was going inside her brain and behind her sleeves that she wasn't lifting up at any cost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 530 28
BTS Jin x Reader AU. ❝I'm Insecure, Imperfect and Incapable.❞ Jin teaches you to love yourself for who you are. Your best friend, your savior from s...
15.9K 572 18
Trigger Warning: sexual assault, abuse, neglect, suicide ideation, dissociating.
1M 38.3K 42
No amount of training had prepared you for this customer. | ©lottaery started | 100917 completed | 31117 achievements | runner up for BTS Love Myse...
16.1K 995 26
Jungkook is running from his past; Taehyung is running from who he was. © xxxlejindaryxxx 2019