Free Run : ( Chris Brown Stor...

By NooFakeIshh

In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She'... More

Free Run : ( Chris Brown Story )
Free Run ✗2
Free Run ✗3
Free Run ✗4
Free Run ✗5
Free Run ✗6
Free Run ✗7
Free Run ✗8
Free Run ✗9
Free Run ✗10
Free Run ✗11
Free Run ✗12
Free Run ✗13
Free Run ✗14
Free Run ✗15
Free Run ✗16
Free Run ✗17
Free Run ✗18
Free Run ✗19
Free Run ✗20
Free Run ✗21
Free Run ✗22
Free Run ✗23
Free Run ✗Epilogue

Free Run ✗1

53.1K 1.2K 401
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

"Come on Jocelyn, we got all the damn clothes we need to practically put a shirt on every damn homeless person in Compton, you ready to go? Asking my slow behind friend as I wanted to leave  Forever 21.

Making her way out with arms full of shopping bags she replied. "Okay damn, just let me get a cinnamon pretzel first."

Heading over to Auntie's Ann's pretzel line we stood and ordered some cinnamon sticks. As I waited for Jocelyn to get her pretzel there was two guys behind me that thought it would be funny to pinch a good chunk of my ass. I turned around with the quickness ready to slap some damn body.

"Don't you ever in your life touch my ass again!" I yelled directly in his rude ass face.

"Damn baby I'm sorry but I just couldn't help myself, that ass was just calling me." One said as if something was amusing.

"I don't give a rats ass, you don't know me so don't touch me!"

Licking his lips trying to give an LL Cool J effect but it wasn't working for him. "So what if I get to know you, then what?" The guy asking trying to flirt with me as if this was all a game to him.

I looked him like he was out of his damn mind, before I could even say anything Jocelyn stepped in. "Don't mind her, she isn't the one you should be getting to know." She stated turning her charm on.

Jocelyn and I are complete opposites, 24/7 she's thirsty for sex and she doesn't stop till she gets what she wants. Jocelyn lost her virginity at age fifteen when we were Freshmen in High School, she walked in there with an agenda wanting to let all them bitches know from the get go that she's not the one to be fucked with. Really it was all a front for the girls, because I know that her main focus was only to get with a practical guy because she wanted to make a name for herself throughout the school. so all the guys would pay attention to her and all the girls would want to be her, but her actions only made her be known as a hoe.

So if you wanted a free fuck just call up Jocelyn and she would be at your door no questions asked. I couldn't even get a guy to notice me for me, since I was friends with her they thought I got down just like her but I'm not even close to being anything like that! Any guy I liked she snatched up, but it's whatever. It's Jocelyn life and I can't do anything but sit back and watch her destroy herself, whenever I reach out it falls on deaf ears. I'm my own woman, keep my
virginity is my choice.

"Your name is Jocelyn right?" He asked.

"Yes I am baby I am, and you?"

"Not interested," quick with his witty response. I began to laugh a little because it was the first guy I seen turn down Jocelyn. "Back to you though, what's your name?"

"So you think that by changing up the topic I'm going to forget that you and your friend just touched my ass? I don't even get a real apology for that?" I spat back.

"I'm sorry for my unruly behavior, I should have been a gentlemen but I was wild for doing that to your beautiful assets. I hope if not by this minute maybe over the course of time that you can forgive me and maybe we can start over."

I smiled, That's much better. I appreciate it."

"So can I know your name or what?"

I rolled my eyes not wanting to answer but then I thought I guess we cordial enough, I'm not going to see him again so why does it even matter. "It's Brielle, and you?"

"Michael, so it is too much to ask for if I say I would like your number?"

"Yes you're pressing your luck, now I'm not interested so goodbye."

Jocelyn and I left the mall and went over to Chris's house, he was having a small little get together. Chris keeps his circle of friends low because his trust level is so small, having the type of life he lives it's hard having the people that aren't trying to use you for what you can do for them.

Once I walked into the his house Jocelyn went straight for him leaving me by myself, I went straight to the kitchen and poured me some Peach Vodka and mixed in half a can of Sprite .

"I didn't know good girls like you drink?"

I turned around to see who was talking to me and damn near spitted out my drink "How the hell did you get in here?" Shocked from his sight I asked seeing that it was Michael from the mall.

"Chris and I go way back, what you thought I followed you all the way here from the mall?"

"You could've yes." I answered crossing my arms.

"Well I didn't, I'm here to have a good time just like you." He smiled "So since I see you don't have a man on your arm how about you come chill with me, get to know me you might be surprised."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Promise you I'll my hands to myself, unless you know you wanna change that."

I smiled. "Fine, hands where I can see them. Don't even look at my ass or I will punch the shit out of you!"

He laughed "Yes Ma'am ."

In the cut separately to ourselves we talked and got to know one another a bit, he apologized again for earlier and as promised he kept his hands to himself. I glanced over his shoulder and noticed Jocelyn walking up the stairs with Chris to his room. Some of the shit Jocelyn does doesn't bother me, but the fact that she was about to fuck Chris really burned me up . . . Michael was a cool guy but I could just look at him and tell what he wanted, we talked all night and had good conversation but I just couldn't get passed his little act earlier it was disrespectful. After an hour of talking to him I went looking for Jocelyn and the bitch was gone, just left me here with no way to get home.

Chris

"Brielle, damn baby come here!" I drunkenly grabbed her close to me.

"Chris what are you doing ?" An awkward tone spoke volume.

"I just missed you so much, why – why – where you been?"

Clearly after that she could tell I was fucked up, "Okay move Chris you're drunk."

"Nah I'm – I'm not drunk, I just want to talk to you." Hanging on to her shoulder still going on and on making a damn fool of myself.

"Aight what do you want, you got me front and center."

"You look – you – you – you look so damn good tonight, when everyone goes home I want you to stay."

"Excuse me?" She let out a laugh.

"Stay the night with me."

"You obviously had too much to drink because you talking real crazy right now, I'll see you later ." Brielle said walking away.

"No Bri you don't have to leave, just stay with me. Keep me company."

"There are a million other skank ass females in here, go take your choice."

"I did already, I'm talking to you aren't I?"

"Goodnight Chris," she moved herself off me and left.

____________
______

Last night was a big ass mistake, I was intoxicated and let the alcohol basically talk for me. I'm sure Brielle knows that as well, I would never do no shit like that to her if I was sober . . . When I talked to her over the phone she seemed real pissed off though over some completely different shit, I don't even know what I did."

"So how was it last night fucking the entire town?" Questioning through our phone conversation.

"What are talking about?" Honestly I was confused.

"Nevermind, forget it."

"Nah, speak your mind I hate when you do that stupid shit, don't ask me a question and just expect me it forget it when I don't know what the hell you're talking about in the first place. What do you mean I fucked the whole town?"

"Don't play dumb Chris, it really isn't cute."

"I'm not playing dumb, I don't even know what you talking about."

"Jocelyn, you know damn well who I'm talking about! I saw you go upstairs with her and it damn sure took you a long ass time to come down."

I laughed. "Seems like you jealous, damn I didn't know I could get you like this."

"Don't even flatter yourself, I'm not jealous of her skank ass. Hope you know she fucked with every guy that was at your party and the entire town, shit the whole damn state of California."

"You shot out, how you going to do your friend like?"

"Jocelyn does me just as shitty."

"If you're not jealous then why do you care so much?" I asked with interest peaking.

"I don't care, screw the damn Easter Bunny if you want, I don't give a damn. It's your life boo boo, not mine."

"Calm your damn nerves, you doing a lot of talking for something you don't give a damn about. First of all I didn't even touch that girl, yeah we went to my room but I didn't touch her. Second, no amount of alcohol would ever make me want to have sex with her. And third she tried too but I was thinking about how that would make you feel." I stated

"Nah bro, you basically just admitted you would mess with that walking disease. No need to lie! I guess so now you care about I how I feel?" She said, I could sense that she was smiling.

I laughed. "No I damn sure wouldn't, and only because I know if I did that I would have to hear your mouth about how I shouldn't have. Just like I am right now."

She laughed, "Well you know I always have to look out for you."

"It's okay to say you love me, I won't hold it against you."

She laughed, "Boy bye! Goodbye Chris I have to go."

"Really, you going to leave me by myself? ... Aight, talk to you later then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
20K 563 32
Used to be perfect, But lately things ain't workin' You know he's messing 'round on you I know how we can reverse it You want revenge, we gon' se...
114K 5.3K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.
384 204 42
Tony Robbins once said:"Your past does not equal your future." But what if your past is still unknown? What If there are secrets hidden from the past...