Half-Blood High

By mydadbezeus

"Welcome to Half-blood High boys! Where camp half blood is for the Summer but for the rest of the year? You g... More

Camp is for the Summer
Love Hurts
Don't be like them
The Trip
Crushes
A Man With No Place.

A King Comes To School

26 2 0
By mydadbezeus

Piper's POV:

"Like who does he think he is!?!", I glanced as Annabeth slammed her food tray on the table.  She continued to talk about Percy with her mouth full which I honestly found hilarious.

Like what's funnier then chewing on mash potatoes and roasting a dude? Classic.

"Annabeth chill, he was just messing with you." she gave me an obvious look as of saying what else would he doing? Or I know I'm just exaggerating.

"Girl just admit it." I say as I point at her with my fry fork.
"You let him get under your skin"
She looked at me as if I had befriended Gaia but I just smirked.
"You like it when he teases you or to be more precise, when he destroys your expectations of him."

"No no no no no way! Abosolutey not. Preposterous! Abosolutey ridiculous! Why would I even like such a thing?" she exclaimed as she bit down her sandwich.

I raised my eyebrow, "Well why wouldn't you? Let's admit it. You find him hot when he outsmarts you." I was gonna make some more obvious remarks when she threw me a spoon of mash potatoes. Really?

"Don't be ridiculous Piper. And beside don't act like you don't have a thing for Jason." she said as she looked at me as if she won a game of chess or something.
So she's trying to turn the tables on me hm? Ha well think again.

I rolled my eyes,"Why are we discussing boys in the first place? Don't you usually start about how the school could use some renovation?"

Her eyes immediately lit up but before she could start her little rant like a mini Daedalus the bell rang.

"Whoops, I guess it'll have to wait. We have combat practice." I swung my purse over my shoulder and walked off. Normal girls might have lipstick or other junk in there purses, but I got my cornucopia and my blade to keep it company.

Percy's POV:

Nothing makes the old bones happy then 'capture the flag' which had officially captured my heart. Heh see what I did there?

We were currently at the football field but not playing football.

We had the same game at camp but we already played it in the woods. This time we had a little bit of more fun.

Kids of Hecate would use there mist powers on creating a landscape. Each kid on each team will create obstacles for the rival team. Blue team and red team.
I looked over to Clarisse who was unfortunately on my team but since we're all grown up now she picks on me less.

"Give me your ears you pathetic children! And heed my words!" Coach Ares shouted as Coach Hedge stood behind him.

"Get your own ears! I just got mine!" I shouted which earned me a smack from Clarisse.

"As I was saying. For those who don't know what this game is well I feel bad for you. Not really. Good luck and don't die." and he walked off.
Such a great teacher.

"Jackson listen up. I'm afraid your girlfriend is on the opponents team" Clarisse pointed out while I looked at Annabeth on Luke's side.

"Great...  And she's not my girlfriend Clarisse. Geez." I folded my arms and looked the other.
"Yeah yeah dude like you don't want that. Anyways I want you to guard the flag if it's alright with you. "

I looked at her dumbfounded. Is Clarisse really being nice to me? Like really really? Am I dreaming? Am I dead?

"While I break the bones and skulls on the other team." she said as she took her spear out.
Nah she's still the same.

Leo lazily slung his shoulder over me.
"Let the games begin bro. I'll try not to try to hurt your girl."

I pouted,"Hardy har har Leo. Don't get beaten up by her."
The Hecate kids began there thing and Soon the fact football field was a rocky forest.

Leo whistled,"I guess there up to there misty tricks again? Eh? See what I did there? I'm a genius."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't start a forest fire." As I grabbed riptide and twirled it in my hand while quickly uncapping it.

Leo's POV:
I waited to attack in a tree. Holding my precious baby in my hands. Smoke bombs. After blinding the enemy I'll unleash another bomb, which is me.

"Ha they'll never know what hit em." I whispered twirling the bomb with my fingers.

"Never know what?"
I immediately turned to face the voice, my hand already engulfed in flames. But it soon died out once I realized who it was.

"Oh it's just you. What took you so long?"

Percy's POV :
It felt good to stretch the old bones. I continued on slashing through the other team.
I barely missed an arrow aimed for my head. Since there was no water here, I had to resort to my trusty pouch, making a water whip I took out the sharp shooter.

"Ha I feel like Katara!" but before I could enjoy my little victory I felt a sword on my neck. I immediately turned to see Luke with his sword out and aiming it at me.

Annabeth was just behind him, "Just give up Percy, you're outnumbered." I could feel the sadness in her voice. when she said it.

Now I could give up and be remembered as a wuss...  But why should I? If I remember correctly, I still had a bit of water left.

Throwing some water on Luke, I quickly hit the flat end of my sword at him but he backed up in the right time, bringing his sword to me while I did the same.

Only to stop.

His sword was right at my neck, "You lose Jackson.. Just give up already. "
I rolled my eyes,"Just how blind are you Luke?" I said as I pressed my sword a bit on his stomach to make him realize the position.

Luke growled, "Annabeth get the flag."
Annabeth hesistated for a moment but then she made her way to the flag. Clarisse is gonna kill me, and I wouldn't hear the end of it from Jason.

Before I could do anything I heard Annabeth scream. We both turned to look at her, just to find her being held by skeletons? 
I was about to help her when I felt the tip of Luke's sword at my back.
"Check mate Percy."

"Apparently you don't know how to play chess."

that voice...

Immediately Luke fell back and I turned to see a figure on top of him pointing his Stygian iron blade at him.
"Nico?"

                     ---------------------------
I think it was pretty apparent at who it was.(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
851K 39.6K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
950K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...