Love Aint Meant For a Girl Li...

By hoesandcheerios

hope you like it loves ๐Ÿฆ‹ More

Description
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
AUTHOR UPDATE<3

EIGHT

13.9K 491 67
By hoesandcheerios

Nova

It was Sunday, i decided to go to atl and me and quan still are not talking. I need to fix it yo.

I started to pack some clothes up in the bag, walking out of my room i peeped into moni's room as she was packing as well and i sat down on her bed.

"So your going huh nova"

"Yeah i decided to, shouldn't be that bad"

"Well it's our first time going on a vacation, might as well live life, free trip too remember dat" i started to laugh as i got up and left her room going to Hali's room as i knocked.

She opened the door holding araya with a towel wrapped around her.

" you know we leaving soon right nova"

"Well i think i should be telling yo ass dat"

"Nah im finna slip on this tights and a shirt, meet you downstairs the boys should be coming soon" after she said that the door bell rung.

"That's them now go on and answer it and stop worrying about quan"
                                                    How did she know?

I walked down the stairs slowly, looking through the peep hole and it was them i unlocked the door opening it slowly, zayvion walked in looking at me then back at quan and he chuckled as he ran upstairs.

I started to stretch my arms some as he walked in and looked at me, as he closed the door behind him.

"So you not gon speak"

" i was just waiting for you to say sum nova"

"You still mad?" He asked.

"Never was upset with you, you took it that way"

"I wouldn't have to think it, if you haven't made it seem that way, so you going ?"

"Sorry quan, And yes i decided to go"

"Good, YALL LETS GOO!" He yelled so they could hear him and they all ran downstairs. We all followed him outside and got in the car as he started to drive fast to the airport.

As we arrived there, we got out and headed inside to go through security and other stuff.

As everybody finished going through we started to head to the boarding area as we started to take the plane tickets out of our pockets handing it to the lady as we got on the plane.

Tbh.. i was shitting breaks i did not want to get on this plane, my stomach was turning i keep thinking about how high we were going to be up in the sky.. ughh!

Hali

We got on the plane, finding our seats and sat down, i gave araya to normoni for a few minutes as i put the stuff up, then i heard this girl whispering and i turned around and she was looking at me up and down. I tried to keep my calm but she kept doing. Everybody thinks I'm so quiet nah fuck that.

"Excuse me is there a problem?" I looked at her crossing my arms, as she sat up in her seat.

"Nah lmaoo, but um i was just looking at that fine ass nigga of yours , thinking he need to be with a bitch like me" she looked at me and smirked at zayvion.

"Bitch who the fuck, you betta watch yo mouth" i walked toward her, about to dog walk this hoe but zay and quan was holding me back and made me calm down.

That's when the Security walked in, "aye, aye,aye what's the problem"

" oh nothing sir" quan explained everything to him and he nodded his head.

"no fighting on this plane, a warning to all of you" and he walked away i grabbed araya from Moni sitting back down on the plane

Nova
After all the commotion that happened , i sighed and looked up at the flight attendant as she was talking about the safety rules once she was finished the plane lifted off of the ground and went into the air.

"You gon be Ight" i turned my head right looking at quan

"I think imma be fine" i rested my head on the window as he rubbed my back slowly.
.........
" aye, wake up" i woke up slowly as quan was shaking me

"I'm up are we here , what time is it"

" it's 1:30"

We all got off the plane, as we got our suitcases and walked out the airport and i heard Hali say

"yass we finally out of minnesota" she yelled as she made araya cry.

" oh I'm sorry baby girl," she smiled and started to rock her calming her down.

"We getting a cab or nah" zay said as he was looking at quan.

"Nah fuck a cab, i ordered a rental while we down here it should be here right about now."

The car pulled up and i was shocked it was beautiful.

"Damn this shit niiice" Hali said as she continued to rock araya.

A lady got out the car handed quan the keys as she winked at him and she walked off. I rolled my eyes he got in the car and he popped the trunk and zayvion put all the bags in the trunk getting in the front seat.

We got in the backseat and quan started to drive off and the radio started to play.

"Can't wait to see mama" Hali said

"You mean my mama"

"Boy stfu she's like a mama to me we all grew up here quan."

"Right, quan she like a mama to me too" zayvion started to laugh.

"Right" he kept on driving as he turned his head to look back at me in the seat and i winked at him to mock the lady that gave him the keys and he rolled his eyes.

We came to a complete stop and he pulled up into his Mom driveway there was already a lot of people here at her party.

"Damn there's a lot of people" i said looking around then at normoni.

"Well we ain't late.. black people always late" quan stated. It took us five minutes to find a park , we all got out the car and i was about to get the bags until quan stopped me. "We gon Get em later" i nodded .

We all walked to the door step and quan knocked on the door doing a beat. And his mother opened the door she was so beautiful.

"My baby boy is here" she yelled to everyone in the back and she pulled quan close to him and hugged him and he hugged her back as well. "Hey mama"

" mamaaa" she turned her head and seen Hali and she pulled her into the hug as well as zayvion.

"I missed y'all very much it's been a long time nie, glad y'all came down"

"You know we wouldn't miss it mama and this is araya" hali said.

"She so pretty"

"Thanks" Hali walked off with zayvion to go find some food and greet people as well as normoni.

" ma this is nova , the girl i was telling you about" quan said.

"Oh this is her Daquan she so beautiful"
   Daquan oh frl?

"Ma i don't go by that no more"

" boy i don't care,"

I interrupted their conversation " so i hope it was good things he was telling you."

"Ain't nothing to worry about sweetie, good things" she shook my hand and walked off.

Quan looked at me as he walked off , to go greet all his friends and family etc.

"Well okay then.." i whispered to myself and walked over to the dj to request a song...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 25.5K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
67.4K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™