Blood Memories (Blood Tiger K...

By kawaiifoxx77

Kaori and Tora are more connected then they think. Not only were they once the same person but they also shar... More

Blood Memories (Blood Tiger Sequel)
Chapter 2 - Tora
Chapter 3 - Kaori

Chapter 1 - Kaori

318 13 6
By kawaiifoxx77

Hello everyone! The chapter "name" will be whose POV the chapter will be in.

Song of the day is "We don't need to dance" By Castelle feat Nic Hanson.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me on Wattpad! <3

Entering the small apartment I remove my shoes and shuffle into the kitchen, my stomach growling and my eyes drooping after the long day.

Being a Shinobi is hard work, it's only been a few weeks since I got settled in but I could already feel my body becoming hardened and solid. Of course I've only been training so far, they're making sure my body is in peak condition before sending me out.

Smacking my lips together I open the fridge and smile at the container of leftover rice and egg sitting on the top shelf. I swipe it up and bring it to the table where I start to devour it like a ravenous wolf.

Pulling my favourite book out of my pants pocket I begin to read as I eat. Icha Icha is so raunchy and perfect, something about the horrible cliches make it my guilty pleasure.

Apparently the author is from this village but he's off training his apprentice somewhere. It's a shame really, I'd fan girl so hard if he signed my series.

I groan as a knock on the front door brings me out of my book, reluctantly I put it down and make my way to the entrance of my apartment.

Swinging open the door my eyes are met with a handsome and smiling man. His eyes looking into my own with their dark red stare. Heat rushes to my face and I break eye contact quickly.

"Hello! I'm your neighbor Shintaro. I just moved in today and thought I'd introduce myself." His voice is youthful and full of energy, putting a smile on my face as I look back up at him.

"I'm Kaori, I just moved here not too long ago as well." I respond showing him my smile and his eyes sparkle at this.

"W-Want to come in for some tea?" I open the door wider for him and he nods in response, following me to the kitchen.

I begin to boil water in the kettle as he takes a seat at the table, I watch with a horrified expression as he eyes up my Icha book.

Swiping it away and putting it into my pocket I stand there awkwardly and he laughs at me.

"It's okay Kaori, I read them too." He winks at me and my face flushes, I turn and face the kettle waiting for it to finish.

Oh my god... He's super cute, friendly, and he also reads this trashy romance series?! Looks like lady luck is on my side today!

I smile to myself and begin to pour some tea as the water finishes. Placing it on the table in front of him I watch as he inhales deeply.

"Smells great! What kind of tea is this?" he asks me as I sit across from him with my own cup.

"Oh, it's just Chai tea." Answering him I take a sip and let the hot liquid pour down my throat.

"So what brought you to Konoha?" He asks with excitement in his voice.

"I lost my memories, I woke up and didn't even know my own name but I remembered this village. I came here hoping to find out more about myself but I've also been becoming a new person too. I'm a Shinobi here now and for the first time since I woke up I feel important and at home." I respond seriously and he stares at me with a smirk on his lips.

"I had a feeling you were a ninja, I'm not but I have worked with a lot of them before. I'm a scientist." He takes another sip of his tea and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I came here for a fresh start too. My family was killed just over a year ago so I left my village to get away, it was too painful to be there." He says causing me to look at him with shock.

"Oh no that's horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you." I respond sincerely and he gives me a small smile.

"I appreciate that Kaori." He reaches across the table and gives my hand a small squeeze causing butterflies to spread around my stomach. My cheeks heat up and he thankfully pulls his hand back.

"Well we can start fresh together then!" I exclaim and his eyes light up at this.

"I'd love that! It's hard to make friends when you know no one." His answer makes me smile softly at him.

"Are you going to be working with the village shinobi while you're here?" I ask and he shakes his head while finishing his tea.

"No I'm finished with all of that, no more dangerous life for me. I plan on getting a simple job here and being content with that." He answers and smiles to himself as he places his empty cup on the table.

"Well I should get out of your hair! It's pretty late and I just wanted to introduce myself to you." He stands up and I take our empty cups and put them in the sink.

"It was my pleasure really, I'd love to hang out this week sometime if you're free." I answer and turn around to face him to see his face light up with excitement.

"I'd love that! Just stop by whenever you want, I'll be home most of the time unpacking and settling in." He says as I walk him to the front door. Opening it he stops and turns to me.

"It was great meeting you Kaori!" He gives me a closed eye smile and a little wave before disappearing out of the apartment. I shut and lock the door behind him sighing to myself.

God he was dreamy...

Making my way over to my bedroom I strip out of my dirty clothes and toss them into the bin in the corner, I grab my towel and hop into the shower. The warm water cascades down my body and I smile at the feeling.

Tomorrow I need to see him. I'm going to get answers whether he wants to give them or not. Ever since that day Kakashi has been avoiding me like the plague, I know he knows something about my past and I am determined to find out what that is.

He called me Mala... I wonder who Mala was to him...

I exit the shower and dry myself off before hopping into bed and staring out the window.

Tomorrow I'm working with Iruka at the academy. I've only met him briefly but he seems kind and warm.

I blush at my own thoughts and roll over closing my eyes and drifting off.

"Mala!!"

Opening my eyes I see devastation, the village is burning.

I roll over onto my back and see a group of ANBU staring down at me.

"I'm glad she's dead, disgusting monster."

I flinch at the harsh words of one of the men and I notice the others murmur in agreement with him.

"Tsunade should revoke Kakashi's right to being a ninja for letting her go before."

I try to shout back at them but my eyes begin to grow heavy and they close.

The smell of burning wood and the crackling of fire is all my senses pick up on.

My alarm clock screams at me to get up and I groan and roll over to smack it.

When the noise ceases I stretch out and yawn causing me to slide off the bed.

"Oof!" Landing on my butt I let out a huff and walk over to my closet to put on fresh ninja gear.

That dream last night... Could my old name had actually been Mala?

But there's no way I could be responsible for such death and destruction, I'm not that strong of a shinobi at all.

I finish getting dressed and tying my headband around my neck, then I head out the door and toward the academy for the day.

Turning down a dirt road my eyes connect with another girls and I feel a jolt inside my body causing me to freeze in place and stare, she does the same.

Her silver eyes watch my blue ones carefully for what feels like a lifetime.

"Hello..." I call out nervously and she blinks and gives me a smile.

"Hi there! Sorry you startled me!" She acts like nothing happened in those past few minutes and I try to shrug it off as well and give a small laugh.

"I'm Tora! I just got into town a couple weeks ago." She greets me with a small wave and I sigh in relief as she breaks the awkward tension.

"I'm Kaori, I just moved here as well." I respond to her and she gives me a strange look then looks down at my headband.

"Wow you're a ninja! I bet that's the coolest job ever!" She claims excitedly and I laugh at her child like behaviour.

"Yeah, I really enjoy it. It helps me feel like I belong and I'm part of a large family." I share with her and she smiles at me with her eyes sparkling.

"Maybe one day I can be a part of that family." I stare at her in shock and a warmth spreads through out my body.

"Have we... Met before?" I ask her and she stares back at me looking lost in thought.

"Nope!" She begins to walk past me but I grab her wrist to stop her.

When our skin connects we both gasp and pull back from each other.

"What... Is this?" I ask her and she stares at me with amazement.

"I-"

"Tora! Come on your shift starts soon!" Our heads snap to a pink haired woman standing outside the nearby flower shop waving in our direction.

Tora looks at me with an unsure expression then takes off running toward the woman.

I watch her leave and disappear into the shop at a loss for words. There's definitely something going on there... I chew on my lip and start walking to the academy again.

I reach it still lost in thought and almost don't hear Iruka greet me.

"Hey Kaori I was super excited to hear that you're with me today. Come and meet the class, we are going to be teaching them how to do transformation jutsus!" He exclaims and I smile and push the strange interaction with Tora from my mind.

The day goes by in a blur, Iruka is great to work with but every chance I got my mind would wander back to Tora. What is this weird connection I feel with her?

"Want to come for some ramen Kaori? My treat!" Iruka offers as we lock up his classroom and I smile.

"I'd love to!" My answer causes him to smile and rub the back of his head as we walk out side by side.

I swear I catch a small blush on his cheeks.

"So you really like it here so far?" He asks and I nod.

"It feels like a real home, I may not remember who I was a year ago but who I am now is a shinobi of the leaf village." He smiles brightly at me and we continue to joke around and talk as we walk to the ramen shop.

We sit down at Ichiraku's shop and I order my favourite, BBQ Ramen.

"Oh Hey Kaori!" I turn to see Sakura walk over and sit down beside us, Iruka smiles and waves politely.

"Hey Sakura! We just finished at the academy, how has your day been so far?" I ask between slurps and she giggles at this.

"It's been pretty good, training with Lady Tsunade is hard hard work." I nod at her answer because my mouth is still full of ramen.

We all eat and laugh together and it feels amazing.

I finish four bowls to myself and Iruka pays with a slightly deflated expression making me feel guilty.

"Goodnight Iruka! Goodnight Sakura!" I say my goodbyes and begin to walk back home, staring up at the orange and pink sky.

This village really does feel like home...

I'm interrupted from my happy thoughts as I slam into another body and fall to the ground.

"H-Hey!" I shout and stand up to scold the person but I end up staring with my mouth open like an idiot at the stupid silver haired ninja looking down at me.

Alrighty! There is chapter one for you of the rewritten version of Blood Memories! Please don't forget to vote and comment and maybe even follow me for notifications on my works! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
147K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 33.9K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...