HIS MATCH

By cotton_blossom

•COMPLETE• Started - Jan 1, 2018 Ended - April 22, 2019 "The course of true love never did run smooth " ... More

Introduction
1. Blood Donation Camp.
2. A Dream, was it??
3. Sanyukta's Angel
4. Golden eyes.
6. I Was Worst!
7. Rescued.
8. Hired or not?
9. What the Fishnet!
10. Unbearable Touch!
11. Things He Does!
12. Making Out With The Devil!
13. Promise.
14. Tulip!
My Boyfriend's Best Friend
15. Confusion And Confession
Unsaid
Me & Him
16. Another Chance
Messed Up
PRINCESS OF KANNAUR
17. The Attack.
18. New Master!
19. Soul mate!
20. His Match
The Runaway Couple 2

5. Her Match.

3.7K 228 44
By cotton_blossom

Hello there!

Hope you're liking the story so far❤

Anonymous' pov.

"Are you sure about this? " I asked for the umpteenth time.

"Yes, yes, yes! " He exclaimed rolling his eyes causing me to run my hand through my hair in frustration.

"But, isn't she too... innocent? " I asked and he smiled sighing.

"Exactly! That's the idea. " He said in an obvious tone.

Exhaling deeply, I looked up and then at him again.

"I can't do this. " I told him and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Okay then, stay without her. " He said shrugging, increasing my frustration even more.

"You know that's not possible for me. " I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Then? " He asked crossing his arms.

"Do something Dammit! " He groaned throwing the files away from his table.

"You know I can't. " He replied getting up and picking up the files from the floor.

"Then ask him to do something. " I told him and he looked at me with a bored expression.

"Why don't you ask him yourself? " He asked causing me to exhale deeply again.

"You know I can't, that's out of my limits. " I told him getting up from the chair.

"Exactly, that's out of my limits too. And just to let you know, I've nothing to do with your case, you are your own cupid, I don't have any role here. " He clarified and looked back at the pages.

"But she's not ready. " I told him and he looked at me with narrow eyes.

"You already care for her? " He asked hiding his smile causing me to roll my eyes.

"It's not like that, I'm just worried about myself. I don't want any unnecessary drama." I said looking away and heard him chuckle.

"Yeah whatever. Anyways, if you don't want any 'drama' then prepare her yourself. Make your match fall for you, make things easier for her. " He said casually. Seriously!

"Even if she falls for me, this can never be easy for her! And you bloody know it! You are the bloody cupid, do something! " I yelled and he closed his eyes.

"Listen, I'm telling you this again. Though I'm the cupid but in your story, I've no work. Only you can help yourself. She has got you and this can never change so just help her in adjusting and digesting things. " He said it like it was no big deal but only I know what it meant to me.

"But how? You know last night when I ki-." I bit my tongue, realising what I was about to discuss with him. "I mean she's too fragile. " I corrected myself clearing my throat and he looked at me hiding his smile.

"You are asking me how to do this? C'mon, you're a charmer. Make her fall for your charm! And anyways she's going to fall for you as it's destined, you are her match too. Don't worry." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"I know she'll fall for me, but I'm just worried about how she'll adjust? My reality is even beyond her dreams and being very honest here, no normal human dreams of me! " I told him and he chuckled.

"Relax, everything will fall into place, just give your hundred percent. Do you want me to show you her file? " He asked and I gave him a nod before thinking for a minute.

"Here. " He took out her file from the drawer but before I could take it, he opened it.

His expressions changed from smiling to horror in no time as his eyes ran through the paper.

"No way! " He exclaimed holding his head in his hand.

"What happened? " I asked a bit worried from his reaction.

"I'm sorry but I don't know how this happened. " He said looking at me with horror.

"What happened, tell me dammit!" I groaned getting up from the chair.

He gulped before looking at the file and then at me again.

"She's your match, but you're not hers. " His words made my eyes widen in horror.

"What? "I asked in disbelief.

How much does he hates me?

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Sanyukta's pov.

"Can we eat something? I'm really tired! " I whined and Siya rolled her eyes.

"We haven't even started properly. " Her words made me narrow my eyes.

"Seriously? This is the tenth store Siya." I told her and she gave me 'keep quiet' look.

"I hate you. " I mouthed and she blew me a kiss causing me to roll my eyes. I looked at Addu, who was busy with her phone and an idea popped in my mind.

"You know what, continue with your shopping, I'll meet you in the food zone in half an hour. " I said with a tight smile and left before she could say something.

I decided to watch a 7D horror movie clip of ten minutes while I was waiting for them.

The queue to the ticket counter wasn't big, so I gladly stood there, scrolling through my social media feed when I felt someone push me a bit, touching my back inappropriately. I stumbled a bit, before looking back to find a guy standing behind me with his mouth wide open.

"I'm sorry. "He apologized and I gave him a nod before looking in front again.

The girl in front of me left and now it was my turn. I took the ticket of the show and headed towards the theatre when I heard a sharp cry.

Looking around I saw the guy who bumped into me earlier falling through the escalator with his body hitting the sides badly. By the time he reached the end of the escalator, his head was bleeding badly and he had lost his hand.

I covered my mouth, horrified at his condition. I was shaking with fear and my breathing became heavy. The guy was unconscious and may be dead too. Nobody could dare to touch him seeing his condition and I felt tears running down through my cheeks.

This can't be real! He was just now standing beside me and now, but how? I felt hands wrapped around me and looked beside me to find Siya and Addu.

"A-Addu." I cried and hugged her tightly.

"Shhh, it's okay. " She caressed my hair and Siya rubbed my hands whispering soothing words to me.

They know how much affected I get seeing such scenarios in front of me and I was glad they were here for me.

I closed my eyes and saw a pair of mesmerizing golden eyes. They were so beautiful, that I felt myself calm down. The impact those eyes had on me was tremendous and inhuman. I've never felt this calm before.

"Calm down, he deserved this. " I heard someone whisper and opened my eyes abruptly to find no one.

What's happening with me?

---------------------------------------------------------

What's happening? Any idea?

I don't have any 😂

Don't forget to vote comment and share if you liked the chapter.

Love
Aashi😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 15.8K 56
PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter:Sir sorry to say its time to close the...
4.5K 356 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
244K 13.2K 89
Randhir entered the room and threw a file on the bed "happy ?? You killed our child ?? " randhir yelled pulling his hair in frustration; whereas Sa...
154K 15.4K 15
When they both were forced into engagement by elders. She was 18 and he was 29. He didn't like any of this, he never want to marry some 18 year old g...