Capitulation ➳ Harry Styles A...

By HGstyles

..........❈ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏғ Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇꜱ ❈.......... ***ⓌⒶⓇⓃⒾⓃⒼ*** •°✦ ᴛʜɪs... More

~~⁂❤ Cast ❤⁂~~
Chapter 1: First Job
Chapter 2: Who's who
Chapter 3: Marked
Chapter 4: Call and Text
Chapter 5: Danger
Chapter 6: Surprise
Chapter 7: New Savior
Chapter 8: Sweet Trouble
Chapter 9: You're Officially Mine
Chapter 10: Everything's New
Chapter 11: Heart Rush
Chapter 12: Too Cool for School
Chapter 13: Harry or Drogo?
Chapter 14: Rival
Chapter 15: Capitulation
Chapter 16: The Chase
Chapter 17: Revealed Identity
Chapter 18: Night Class
Chapter 19: Dear Sarah
Chapter 20: We Meet Again
Chapter 21: The Unexpected Return
Chapter 22: New Chase
Chapter 23: Revealed Truth
Chapter 24: Back Home
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: Broken (Shit Just Got Real/Best Part)
Chapter 27: Bloody Start
Chapter 28: Bloody Week (Girl's Favorite Part)
Chapter 29: Fun Danger
Chapter 30: Dangerous Moments
Chapter 31: Dangerously in Love (Hot Part)
Chapter 32: Broken Hearts
Chapter 34: Spaces
IMPORTANT

Chapter 33: Sweet Creature

51 8 42
By HGstyles

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ ---------------

"We have a choice: to live or to exist."

---------------- ❊ ༻❃༺ ❊ --------------- 

*Harry's P.O.V.*

     I'm sitting on the edge of the roof, looking up to those lovely stars – shining freely in the sky, thinking of what I have done. I can't believe I did that atrocious thing to her. I've kept telling people that "It only takes a second to call a girl fat and she'll take a lifetime trying to starve herself." But what did do? I didn't call her fat, but I broke her heart and I know she'll take a lifetime trying to avoid me for sure.

    I lost another precious girl. I thought I can get her to like me but, the past – the past is still pushing me back down to where the most horrible part of my life happens. If only I can kill myself right now then that would be great – but I can't. I'm such a horrible living vampire ever. 

    Why can't I just be like my cousin Drogo – who's living freely without any problems, that his only problem is worrying about the diary I trusted to him. I wonder what that diary looks like now. It's been thousands of years when I lend that diary to him, but if that book is with me right now, then I can add the part where I broke a girl's heart for the first time in this era.

    I released a long shallow sigh and lowered my gaze down to the forest. It was so quiet and dark that the only thing I can hear is the sound of crickets everywhere. But after a second, I sensed something weird – lurking in the forest. Until suddenly, I heard some loud footsteps through the woods. I furrowed my brow and cautiously crawled to the edge of the roof to get a better look.

     I can strongly sense a human and two vampires. I can also smell something extraordinary – it has a scent of a dog. Everything is starting to smell suspicious, so I didn't hesitate to jump off the roof, directly into the woods. I can hear their footsteps getting closer. So, I quickly climbed the tree and crouched on the branches. This is it, they're almost here.

     "Liam? Where are they exactly?" I heard a familiar voice that came from a girl – which realization suddenly hits me. It was her, the girl who I wounded its heart.

     Liam? What is he doing here?

    "They're in the city. All of them – having a nice coffee in the diner." I heard a conversant male voice answered. That's when they all loomed out of the dark, with a huge Cerberus. They were just strolling and chatting, together with Drogo – who just kept his head low while kicking some pebbles out of the way while they all walk in peace. I then suddenly sucked in a breath when I saw Raven, my only Raven– hugging Liam from behind.

    I released a frustrated growl while I kept my eyes and ears connected to their actions. I can't help but to get jealous. She is the only human I have ever loved – the only human. I've been with other girls before but they are all vampires and acts like a bitch, unlike Raven– who is totally perfect to be a living mortal, so innocent and pure.

    "You seem deep in thoughts. Is there anything bothering you?" I heard Liam sighed. I narrowed my eyes down at Raven and waited for her answer.

     "It's just..." She paused for a second before releasing a long sigh, "I miss Harry." She mumbled. My eyes widened at her answer and so as my heart shattering to bits. I can feel the pain in her voice which pained me a lot. She still misses me after what I did. I really don't want to hurt her but I really need to protect her and obey what my boss wants to happen. If only my boss isn't that powerful then I should have ripped off his head ages ago, but I can't do anything to be free from his grasp. I'm forever imprisoned in his hands. 

    "Will you give him a chance?" Liam questioned Raven, making me roll my hands into a fist.

     I heard Raven sighed, "I don't know, Liam. I'm tired being with him. I want to be free." She muttered.

     Ouch

     I frustratedly chewed the inside of my cheeks before quietly jumping off the tree. I am so mad – madly in love and mad at myself. This is all his fault – my boss. I guess sooner or later, I need to find a way to kill him so that I can do everything I want to do.

     "We're a few blocks away. I guess we need to send my dog away before anyone could see him." Liam announced and pets the Cerberus' heads. He hopped down and looked up at Raven, he reached both his hands up to help her down. She smiled and gently hopped down – landing right in front of Liam.

     I can feel my cold blood is starting to boil after realizing she is standing right in front of Liam with his hands around her waist. I furrowed my eyebrows and I felt my eyes burning. I can feel my fangs showing and my eyes are starting to glow red. I am so furious – but I imagined Raven getting angrier once she sees me. 

    I need to control myself. I slowly closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm me down. Slowly, my teeth are going back to normal and so as my eyes. I darted my gaze back at Liam and Raven, but they aren't around anymore. I looked around and found them quickly strolling out the forest with Drogo following them from behind.

     I took a deep shaky breath before following their tracks. I quickly stooped down behind the vacant bench – located right in front of the diner. I peeped my head up and saw them entering the diner. After a few seconds, I clearly heard many voices cheering happily. I sighed and quietly ran behind the diner to climb the roof without being noticed. Once I landed on the roof, I quietly went to the edge of the roof, right above Raven and her companies. I'm really going to listen to their conversation no matter what. 

*Raven's P.O.V.*

      "Raven!!! Finally, you're here!!" Beatrix and the lads cheered – quickly giving me a huge bear hug. I felt so alive and happy that I am finally back to where I used to be – thanks to Liam.

     "I'm so happy to see you all." I sniffled as tears of joy started to trickle down my cheeks, but I immediately wiped them off.

     "Ah! Raven!" I turned around to see Ms. Philip and Joe approaching me with open arms. They instantly wrapped their arms around me.

     "We all miss you, Raven. We totally miss you." They whispered and suddenly broke the hug. I smiled widely while looking at everybody. 

     "Isn't it a coincidence? That it's my first time to go back and all of you are totally here?" I stated. They all smiled and turned their gazes on Liam with sync.

    I frowned confusedly and glanced at Liam. He smiled and took a step forward right in front of me with his hands formally behind him, making me hold my breath.

     "Yes Raven, I'm the one who set these all up – for you. I wanted to regain your trust. I also wanted to bring back the memory when we first met. Yes, we haven't bonded for like a month, but I know we felt something mutual. I hope I can make it up to you." He sincerely smiled before revealing a bouquet of flowers that he's been hiding behind him. My heart is beating so hard that I can't think of what to do. 

    I looked at the flowers before gazing up at him, "L-Liam, y-you know I'm n-not ready for this." I stuttered. I expect him to be disappointed but he just quietly chuckled.

    He nodded, "I know Raven, this is my peace offering and I hope you will accept it." He explained. He's sweet and charming but... what will Harry feel after this... I mean it's just a peace offering, right? There's nothing bad about it, right?

    "Sure Liam, I forgive you." I forced a smile and accepted the flowers in my arms. After a second, everyone started cheering and I can feel my cheeks are starting to burn, creating a dark shade of red.

    "Kiss kiss kiss!!!" everyone cheered. I quickly shot them a confused look and before I know it – I felt a hand towed my chin and my lips instantly crushed on Liam's lips. That's when everyone cheered loudly once again. My eyes are as wide as an owl and I am stunned. I didn't respond to the kiss and I can feel my stomach churning.

     After a second, he pulled away. I'm totally stunned, until suddenly, we heard a very loud thud coming from the roof – reliving me back to reality.

     "What was that?" Everyone started murmuring nervously while looking around with fearful eyes. My heart is literally skipping a beat and sweat is starting to form on the forehead.

    "Everyone, calm down, let me check it out." Liam volunteered before he started to walk out of the diner. I was about to follow him but he immediately stopped me and wave his hand at me dismissively. I gulped down the lump in my throat before closing the diner's door and taking a step back – all eyes are still locked on Liam.

    "God, please not those Crawlers again." An old lady prayed nervously. Some agreed and some stayed positive. I took a deep breath while approaching Beatrix and the lads.

    "Shit, I guess they're back." Zayn muttered underneath his breath with his eyes lowered on his cup – nervously stirring on his coffee. 

    "Don't worry lad, we're safe here don't worry." Niall patted Zayn's back for reassurance.

    "Yeah lad! We're here don't worry." Louis smiled widely before taking a sip of his coffee.

    "Raven? I have bad news and uhmm where's Harry?" My breath hitched when Beatrix mentioned his name.

    I shrugged, "Long story, but what is the bad news?" I sighed and darted my gaze on her.

    "A-are you sure you're going to be okay if I say this?" She asked, concern filling her voice. I nodded and gave her a stern look.

    "I-it's y-your mom, Raven. She's missing." Suddenly, my heart fell and so as my jaw. 

    Did I hear her right?

    "What?!" My voice cracked and I can feel that I am going to break down any moment.

    "Shh, don't worry. We got this. Maybe she's just around. We can find her as soon as possible, okay." She sweetly spoke and I nodded. I bit my trembling lip and took a few deep breaths.

     "Thank you." I simply said and looked at her. I turn my head back to Liam – who is still busy looking around. Unexpectedly, something rapidly hovered over him – resulting them both to fall violently on the ground.

     "Liam!" I screamed – making everyone snap their heads out the window, until their eyes widened with fear.

    "We need to help him!" I exclaimed and squeezed my way out of the table. I quickly ran to the door, but immediately stopped by multiple hands grabbing my arms and waist. I didn't waste time to look who it was as I struggled my way out of their grasp.

    "Let me go! I need to save Liam! I need to look for mom!" I screamed. Now that I've almost slipped out of their grasp, a hideous creature banged on the glass door – making us squeal and jerk back.

     "Death's Crawlers!!" Someone screamed and everyone started to panic as they were running around the diner to find somewhere to hide.

     "Hide in the kitchen everybody! Go! Go! Go!" I turned around to see Joe, Beatrix and the lads trying to haul everybody in the kitchen.

    I turned around to face the door once again. The crawler is still there – banging and scratching on the door.

    "Fuck off!" I screamed at the creature until suddenly, it released an ear-piercing growl – making me shut my eyes tightly and cover my ear. It was so loud that it totally hurts my ears and head.

     "Stop!!" I screamed once again, the scream is literally going to tear me to pieces but after a second, the growling stopped. I surprisingly shot my gaze up and felt my heart stopped when I realized who stopped the crawler's scream. He looked down at me before dropping the crawler's corpse on the ground.

     "H-Harry?" I breathed heavily – shaking from fear. He didn't respond, but he only stared down at me with a blank expression. 

     "Raven?!" I heard Joe called out behind. I quickly looked at Joe – who is looking down at me with a bewildered look. My eyes suddenly widened when I realize there's a shotgun in his hands. I quickly gazed back at Harry but he wasn't there anymore.

     "Raven! Come on!" Joe suddenly pulled me up on my feet and started hauling me to the kitchen.

     "I-I need to find Liam and Mom!" I exclaimed. Beatrix suddenly appeared beside me and grabbed my arm.

     "Are you crazy?! Are you totally out of your mind?! Look how stunned you were! And now you're going out for Liam and your mom?!" she exclaimed in front of my face. I gave her a death glare since her words totally hurt my feelings. 

     "Yes Beatrix, I'm totally out of my mind." I growled through my gritted teeth. 

     I need to do this.

     All I can feel right now is hatred and numbness. I need to fight these things off. I need to protect my friends, find mom and help Liam...and Harry.

     "Give me the gun." I suddenly snapped my head and glared at Joe – who frowned and took a step back.

     "Please Joe give it to me." I begged but he shook his head instantly.

     "You don't even know how to use this," He argued back. I smirked devilishly and glared at him.

    "You have no idea," I spoke clearly.

     He stared at me blankly – hesitated at first but when I stared at him with pleading eyes, he barely handed me the gun and the bag of bullets.

     "Please take care of my baby," Joe requested – pointing at the gun.

     I chuckled, "Well, since there are many out there – I'll try my best to take care of this." I smiled, and that's when I turned on my heel and walked out of the kitchen. My heart is totally racing, but I need to do this. I can be the reason for all of this, I can feel that they are after me – that they invaded this small town to find me. I can't be sure about this but I can feel it. I'm the prey.

     "Raven! Be careful!" I heard Beatrix yelled from behind. I glanced at her and gave her a warming smile.

     I stood in front of the door – to where I can fully see the riot happening outside. I held the shotgun tightly before cocking the fore-end.

    "Die Bitches," I murmured before kicking the door wide open and instantly stepping my foot out the door. Suddenly, I saw Liam lying on the ground with a crawler hovering on top of him.

     "Liam!" I screamed and I can feel the adrenaline rushing inside me. I ran over him and didn't hesitate to pull the trigger – creating a massive sound. The crawler lifelessly fell on top of Liam but he instantly pushed it to his side.

    "What? What the – Raven?!" He was shocked. I smiled down at him and reached out my hand to help him up – which he accepted instantly and brushed himself off once he stood up. I didn't waste any time as I quickly reloaded my gun.

     "Raven, you shouldn't be out here. There are –" I heard a growl beside me. I quickly cocked the gun and instantly shot the crawler – who flew a meter away from us.

     "Now, there is no time, you need to get back inside." Liam pleaded but I shook my head.

     "Th-this is f-for," I tried to hold back the tears as I bit my lip.

    "F-for M-mom," my voice broke but I tried to keep my cool. Liam's eyes widened but the moment was cut short when another loud growl was heard from behind him.

    "Liam dock!" I screamed. He instantly dropped on the floor as I cocked the gun and pulled the trigger right before the crawler would hover over me.

    "Bingo!" I shouted happily. Liam quickly stood up and stared at me in awe.

    "Since when did you know how to use that gun." Liam breathed out. I shrugged and didn't even answer – to the fact that I also forgot when I started using guns. 

    I don't think I'm a rebel before...am I?

    "Raven?!" I heard a man called out my name – making me turn around immediately.

    I gasped, "Harry!" I shouted once I saw flocks of crawlers hovering on top of him – tears are starting to sting in my eyes.

    "Harry! No!" I started sprinting in his direction, but Liam quickly ran over to Harry and started pushing away all the crawlers. My heart is totally pounding inside my chest as I heard Harry's bloody scream under those crawlers.

    "No!" I cocked my shotgun before firing on the pile of crawlers – trying my best to help Liam and Harry. I shakily reloaded the gun and started firing but they are too many. 

    I really feel we are in a zombie apocalypse... Or is it?

    I am actually panicking right now – looking around to find something useful but before I could do the next move, I heard Harry's faint growls. I looked at them and Liam finally pulled Harry out of the mob. Now the crawlers are staring angrily at them.

    "Raven! Run!" They both shouted in sync before attacking the mob once again. Now, the screams are coming from the crawlers. I am definitely terrified – but I need to do this for mom.

    "No!" I argued back. I turned to my left and saw a whole gallon of gas right beside a truck. I quickly ran after it and grabbed the gas.

    "Liam! Harry! Get out of the way!" I shouted. They both looked at me while fighting. They instantly realized what I was planning so they quickly moved away. I swiftly threw the gas as far as I could and right before it landed, I hurriedly shot it – creating a massive fire came pouring down those creatures. After a second, the fire quickly spreads all over the mob as screams and growls were echoing the whole city. It might not kill them but at least it can slow them down.

    "Let's go." Liam ran beside me and tugged my arm. Harry and Liam are on my side while we ran back to the diner.

     "Raven!" Beatrix exclaimed as she ran her way out of the kitchen and welcomed me with a tight hug. 

    "Oh god I'm glad you're okay." She shakily breathed out. I can feel how worried she is, so I need to calm her down.

    "Don't worry, those crawlers are dumb to even notice me," I jokingly said while I rub small circles on her back. She successfully giggled and wiped the tears staining on her cheeks as she broke the hug.

    "Don't you ever leave me like that again," she giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheeks. I chuckled once again before turning to look at Liam and Harry. Surprisingly, they are in the corner having a deep conversation.

    What are they talking about?

    I stared at them for a second but shrugged it off and bring my attention to the lads. "Lads! Are you guys okay?" I cheered while I entered their little circle.

   "You are so badass out there, Raven! You totally rock that shit!" Louis excitedly spoke and I can see enthusiasm in his eyes.

    "You are so awesome – I agree," Zayn coolly said with a brief nod.

    "I don't think I can survive that long out there," Niall nervously chuckled and looked down.

    "Aww don't worry Ni, I can teach you those moves someday." I patted his back and that's when the lads stared at me with a curious look. 

    "Say, since when and how did you learn how to fight?" Zayn asked with a furrowed brow. I pursed my lip and tried to think back about my past.

    "Uhmm...I don't know...? I guess I just have the guts...I think?" I questioned myself. I tried thinking deeper but I can't remember anything when I was a kid after dad died. I think I really need to find mom and ask her about my childhood after dad passed away.

    Niall huffed, "That's weird, I can still remember the things I did when I was a kid. It all started when-" everyone started cutting him off his sentence.

    "You already said that for the hundredth time Ni, even that time you caught your dog fucking a stuff toy in your living room." Louis rolled his eyes and that's when everyone started laughing – including me. 

    "Well, let me go check on Liam and Harry. They've been talking alone in the corner and that never happens." I smiled and rose up to my feet. I headed straight behind Liam and Harry.

     I cleared my throat, "So, what are you guys talking about?" I interrupted and they both turned around.

    "I uhmm, we were.." Harry lost his words but Liam answered for him.

    "We were just trying to do a..." Liam scratched his head, "we are just wondering if we can work together to protect you, you know." Liam trailed off before glancing back at Harry nervously.

    I rolled my eyes, "Like seriously? First, I know how to use a gun.. I saved your asses.. I know how to fight but still.. why do I need to be protected for fuck's sake!" I exclaimed and threw my hands in the air.

     "Like seriously? I ain't no kid anymore! There are soft, innocent girls out there that needed more help than I do!" I shouted.

    "Yes, we know but like we said, there is a reason why we chose to protect you." Liam tried to calm me down but it didn't work.

    "Yeah, the 'reason'." I rolled my eyes and stormed off from the conversation. I immediately went to Beatrix. I then suddenly realized – where's Drogo?

    "Hey Beatrix! Did you see Drogo?" I asked once I sat in front of her. She looked at me and shook her head.

    "I didn't see him. You and Liam just arrived without him though," She said. 

    Where did he go?

    I looked around and he isn't in the kitchen. I sneakily walked out the kitchen and looked around – still not here. I stepped closer to the door and only saw those crawlers limply walking around – fire covering their body. I cringed from the sight but suddenly, my eye caught something. I squinted my eyes and saw two figures standing near the forest. I can't see them clearly due to darkness – but the street light unexpectedly lit up.

    The two guys are having a deep conversation. I stared at them for a minute and finally saw the guy with white hair.

    "Drogo?" I whispered. I squinted my eyes again and finally saw him clearly under the light. I sighed in relief and shifted my eyes on the guy he's talking. It does look familiar but I wasn't sure. 

    It looks like my dad.

.

.

.

.

___(⁀*°•.¸❋❤❋¸.•°*⁀)___

Another looong chapter everyone! Hope you like it! Thank you guys so much for your support! 

Thank you for reaching this chapter! Really really really hope you guys like the plot. 

Please just let me know if I have any errors. It would mean a lot to me if you point it out!

Thank youuuuuuu!!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! 

❤️ Love love love xx ❤️ 

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 1 5
Synopsis She was Born a Slave in a barbaric and savage world. All she has is her unique thinking of asking about her life. A trait that is seemingly...
188 11 11
The girls who came to chase their dreams are chasing a mystery which is attached to the forbidden past? Will they be successful because of their true...
990 203 45
♠️ C O M P L E T E D ♠️ Enjoy x ••• My sleep was disturbed by a low mumbling. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was still dark out. I looked up...
337 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...