South Park Oneshots?

By Weldy12

Oneshots? References? Lemons? Something related to South Park? Yes....what. (I'm just bored and don't know... More

dire aids
Some chapters dont need a title
Butters x Craig's Group!Reader
Stan of Many Moons x Reader
Tweek Tweak x Reader
Kyan
Cartman x Reader
Lol bout 200 reads
Clyde x PC!Reader
Butters x Nelly
Damn 500 reads
Bebe x Wendy
Woah 3k reads?
Jimmy x Fem!Ad!Reader
Craig x GuineaPig!Reader x Tweek
Jimmy x Fem!Ad!Reader Part 2
Eric x Fem!Bullied!Reader
Lola x Jenny Lemon

Dovahkiin x Nazi Zombie!Reader

1.5K 22 18
By Weldy12

A/N: stick of truth times (duh)
Setting: forest
When: A bit after Kyle's Presentation on Clyde's Fortress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Douchbag's POV)

Where is Y/N?

I was looking around town for about 30 minutes. Y/N didn't look at anyone let alone talk at all. She was trying to hide her face and any skin with her (Sot clothing). After the meeting, she was the first to leave Kyle's house.

I go over to Stark's pond. Nothing.

Guess I have to wander into the lost forest.

~quick dragonshout on some rats and battles with Nazi Zombies and dogs~

I look around more and more. Leaving the forest wasn't a concern. Finding Y/N was top priority.

I look behind some bushes. There she was!

I snap a twig at my foot and Y/N quickly turns around.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Y/N was a Nazi Zombie...and she was crying.

She and I knew we both liked each other when we saw each other in the KKK (or the Kingdom of the Drow Elves).

I was in total shock. How, and why?

Is she now gonna kill me? How is she crying.

"I'm sorry Douchebag..."

She stands up.

"I got bitten on the arm when we were together at the Abortion Clinic. Khloe Kardashian's fetus got me. I don't know how my body is fine on control but...my skin is green and I have no pulse...."

I hug Y/N.

She cries more and hugs me tightly.

I kiss her on the forehead.

"HEIL!"

I don't back off. Y/N is Y/N. Zombie or not.

"geh weg von mir! ich bin gefährlich."

I still keep the embrace.

I look at her face. She looks at mine.

I kiss her on the lips. She hesitated...then gave in.

We kissed and kissed. I dominated and rightfully claimed Y/N mine.

We separated with faces of red. Our tongues were hanging out of our mouths and visible white breath steamed into the air.

I patted her back and we hugged again.

Wonder what the rest of the folks will react when Y/N is now a Nazi Zombie. They will probably kill her. I'm not letting that happen.

We kissed again.

We later sat on a bench staring into Stark's Pond hand in hand.

I check my phone with my free hand and post that me and Y/N are a thing.

-Cartman, Kyle, Butters, and 20 others like this

I posted another post: Y/N is my girlfriend, even if she is a Nazi Zombie.

Well...that was dumb of me to post, but the guys would have found out one way or another

....

This is how they reacted:

(Later in Dov's or your house in the backyard)

I stood in front of Y/N protectively while Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Jimmy, Token, Craig, Tweek,....basically the main characters except Butters.

"She is a Nazi zombie!" Kyle shouted. "She must die!"

I got out my Holy Poker of the Faithful.

Y/N got out her (weapon of choice).

Butters was like the only one that supported us fully. "Guys..this could b-be a prank....like that g-g-green skin c-could be make up," Butters mumbles with rubbing his thumbs together.

"Butters got damnit!" The wizard shouts. "Y/N is a zombie! You can even tell by that armband of hers!"

"B-but how is she not rogue and attacking Commander Douchebag?"

I got in a defensive position expecting the worst.

"Then Douchebag must be a zombie himself." Stan replies. "Wonder how.."

That's a good one....

"I-I c-can't fight douchebag and Y/N..."

"Fine Paladin," Grand Wizard speaks. "We will handle this," Cartman smirks as he gets out a 'magic missile' and some popcorn. "I'll fight last."

A major battle was about to start.
My once allies begin preparing.

"NO QUARTER!" (Kyle's Rally)

"There once was a Maiden from Stonebury Hallow..." (Jimmy's song of buffness)

"Red Rocket! WOLF BROTHER, HEED MY CALL!" (Stan's call sparky) (or mark for death)

~long ass fight~

After a long fight, only one person remained. The Grand Wizard. Of course.

"Cartman stop this!" Butters interrupted. "I won't let Douchebag get hurt anymore!"

"Out of my way Butters!"

"No!" Butters shouts. "I won't let you  hurt our friend!"

Butters gets out his hammer then strikes down at Cartman.

Cartman easily blocks with his wand.
"How dare you attack your king, Paladin."

Cartman then pushes Butters back against the wooden fence of the backyard.

"BULLSHIT!"

"CRAP!"

"JEW!"

"GAY!"

"FUCK!"

"ASSHOLE!"

"PISS!"

"JERK!"

"HELL!"

Cartman then aims his hands at Butters and completely destroyed him with his lightning strikes.

Butters was defeated with just one move....

"Forgive me......douchebag..."

Cartman looks back at me.

"Y/N must die."

I shake my head.

Y/N, injured from fighting, tugs my shirt.

I look back and hug Y/N.

After tough fighting, Cartman had the upper hand being he had full health from the start. His abilities were too strong and it seemed like he had an unlimited supply of health potions stored in his ass.

Seeing the situation, Y/N tugs on my shirt again.

I look back confused.

Y/N had a saddening look.

I tilt my head.

Cartman gasped as well as everyone else.

Y/N bit me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 626 6
"SEXUAl CNTENT +18" كان بإمكاني توقع كل شيء في حياتي الا الوقوف عاجزه امام رجل يكبرني باضعاف عمري والاسوء من ذالك انه كان والدي بطريقه مختلفه بحيث ا...
180K 15.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
42.5K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
272K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc