Cyber Bullying [Luwoo/Woocas]

By MinSungMom

You're ugly. You have no friends. __________________________________ When you get bullied by someone, you thi... More

0.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Not an Update!! I'm surri
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
I'm going to have a crash and burn
Twenty
LISTEN
β™‘10k readsβ™‘
Twenty-one

Fourteen

900 52 55
By MinSungMom

(!!!Kind of Unedited!!!)

Yukhei confessed to me that he bullied other people just because they were like a person, he fell in love with a long time ago. This whole situation got me messed up. Yukhei said that I'm like the person he used to like.

Should I be offended?

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff for the second History class. My school loves history, that's why they decided to give us 2 hours of history. I went back to my seat and opened the text book. The teacher came in and looked at me in disappointment.

Every teacher was apparently talking about my detention, that's what Taeyong told me. I looked at my phone for the last time until my Teacher talked about the second world war and after 5 minutes he started fighting with one of the students. "Austria started the world war, since Hitler is from austria!" the one student screamed.

"So what? Hitler moved to Germany and went to poland so that he could start the world war!" he fired back at her. This went for more than 20 minutes, some of us were annoyed the others were laughing at this fight.

I felt yukhei staring at me which was quiet uncomfortable for me. Maybe he noticed something, who knows. I put out my phone since the teacher is still arguing with that one student and texted Yukhei aka Unknown.

EXOIsBæ
Just don't mind me

EXOIsBæ
U just hate me isn't it right?

EXOIsBæ
No wonder why u r bullying me

EXOIsBæ
Gotta nice shirt today

EXOIsBæ
Why do you hate me

EXOIsBæ
Or is it just because I'm gay?

EXOIsBæ
Or ugly??

Once the bell rang I laughed at my own hints I gave him. He wouldn't recognise them anyway but atleast I've tried. Taeyong took me by the hand and we left the school building. Yukhei catched up to us and was walking next to me now. I knew that Taeyong wasn't to happy about it, but he wanted me to tell Yukhei first before he tells him.

To be honest, I didn't wanted to act like it wasn't me the whole time. I wanted to tell him that, but I'm scared that he would beat me up or do something, worse. "Yukhei?" I said looking at yukhei now who was looking at Taeyong in anger and sadness.  "Hmm?", is the only thing he replied. I stopped my movements and turned around to look at his face. His face is so beautiful, it's like looking at a prince. "Let's meet each other after school tomorrow" I didn't ask him, I ordered him to do it. He nodded and I felt Taeyong feeling kind of proud and worried.

Once I reached my home, I hugged Taeyong and Yukhei and went inside the house. The two others left without saying a word which left me guilty. It was my fault that they were kind of pissed at each other. When I arrived at the kitchen, I got a notification that someone sent me a message. I was hoping that it was yukhei or unknown but instead it was an other account.

BeeBooBoi
Hi cutie ;)

EXOIsBæ
Fuck off.. I'm already pissed.. Who tf r u?

BeeBooBoi
Wow! No need to be r00d

BeeBooBoi
I know who you are

BeeBooBoi
You're Jungwoo

BeeBooBoi
I know that yukhei is "bullying" you on Instagram

BeeBooBoi
But let me tell you that

BeeBooBoi
Don't break his heart or I'll break your arm

BeeBooBoi
Understood?

EXOIsBæ
I don't care

EXOIsBæ
I have no reason to hurt him.. So mind your own business will ya?

EXOIsBæ
Thanks ;)

BeeBooBoi
Be careful what you say

BeeBooBoi
Yukhei doesn't know that you're Jungwoo

BeeBooBoi
But I could tell him

BeeBooBoi
And the sweet hints u left him- cute

EXOIsBæ
Do whatever you want

EXOIsBæ
I told him to meet me tomorrow after school so that I could tell him

EXOIsBæ
Now leave you're just wasting my time

I threw my phone across the room. What a child, he thinks he could play "the one who will be your nightmare" guy, and failed harder than Yukhei's exam last week. The money that my mom left me was still on the counter and I realized that the fridge was empty, so I had to buy some groceries to survive in this world. I grabbed my Jacket and my slippers and left my house, of course I looked the door and took the emergency keys.

This guy was really scary so I rather get my groceries stolen by that guy who texted me, than my house. My mom was pretty enjoying the time at my aunties place, she didn't even sent me a message.

I entered the store and I wanted to buy some instant ramyun with some snacks. The reason was I wad too lazy to make myself some food, even tho I'm good at cooking. I reached out for my favourite ramyun but instead I was holding a large hand whichcwas familiar to me. It was Yukhei's hand and once I looked up it got confirmed.  Yukhei also looked at me and smiled, as if he was a little child who saw his best friend.

"How are you Jungie? Haven't seen you in ages" he joked. Why do I even have friends like him? It was one of those moments where I could just look at him in the eyes and appreciate his look. I completely ignored the fact that he didn't use honorifics but I didn't care about that. "I'm fine. I was just hungry and the fridge was empty. What about you?".

The devilish smile on his face told me that he was about to hit on me. "Oh, I just missed you. By the way Jungwoo, u forgot something".

Oh my god- This is the end

"Wait, nevermind. I have to wait 5 more days" he said. I was confused and already regretted, what I told him but what could it possibly be?

After the two of us payed for the groceries we left and talked about games and all that kind of stuff. He recently fell in love with a game called 'Detroit: Become Human', he recommended me that one. Once I reached my house again I looked at yukhei and went in for a hug, which he accepted and hugged me too. His scent was so good, it's like chocolate mixed with lavender, it was like a drug to me.

He pulled away and left me after saying goodbye. I took out my keys and unlocked the door and went inside, took my slippers of and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, I remembered what I told Yukhei, 'I'll ask you out in 2 weeks..-maybe'. I told him that when I asked him if he would like to meet me but he thought it was a date and I said that. Why am I like this? The fear of tomorrow suddenly came over me and I went through all of the situation that could happen.

Tomorrow is going to be a mess.

_______________________________________

Give it to you.. My- nunununun nunpit..

Waddup sweethearts?

How are you all doing? I hope you're doing great :)))❤❤❤👍

Well I'm trying to update as fast as I can do that I can finish this story and drop the next luwoo story, which is almost done. :))❤

See ya later sweeties!

Love ya!❤💓💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 936 45
β™‘ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
85.2K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
449K 20K 47
(μ΄λ™ν˜) quarantine was the worst thing everyone could ever go through but having access to the internet made things a tad bit more tolerable. *cringe w...
851K 45.5K 44
❝get out of my dms pls❞ ❝-and lemme get in yo pants instead ;)❞ in which a guy dm's a girl terrible pickup lines on twitter #5 fanfiction | dec.20.20...