my first and last - nct, mark...

By laurelynnnn

mark and donghyuck were best friends. donghyuck fell in love with mark. mark didn't fall for donghyuck. mark... More

& the start of the drama &
& recovery &
& episode 1: jessica &
& episode 2: kelly &
& episode 3: emily &
& episode 4: laura &
& episode 5: esther &

& the end of the drama &

2.1K 95 29
By laurelynnnn

*weeks after*

mark's point of view

"hey hyuckie, i have some things to tell you."

donghyuck and i were at my house, cuddling on the cough. my parents went on holiday for the whole three days weekend, so i invited my boyfriend to sleepover and stay with me for these three days.

"tell me everything markie." he said, sitting.

"i know you don't want to hear about it, but i think it is important for me to tell you... i guess you know i had girlfriends when we weren't together..."

"yeah, of course i know."

"i'd like to tell you why i dumped them. i dumped jessica because she didn't care about me and because she was selfish. i dumped kelly because she only cares about looks and she preferred her clothing to me. i dumped emily, because she was too sticky and jealous of everyone. i dumped laura because she was flirting with everybody she saw. and i dumped esther because i realized all i ever needed was you. you, you and only you."

"okay, but I don't get why you're telling me this."

"unlike all of them, you're perfect. you care about me and take care of me, you're not jealous when i talk with other persons and you like cuddling with me. you're the total opposite of all of them !" i finished.

"wow. thank you, but that's cheesy as fuck." he said with pink cheeks.

"i know, but that's why you like me..."

"no, that's why i love you..." he corrected me, crawling over me to lie his body on mine.

"i love you too." i said, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him gently on the lips.

i don't know how i managed to live without him...

he's my first and last.

& the end 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 322 6
*ORIGINAL TITLE - GROW YOUR BOYFRIEND!* 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑇𝑜 𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝐴 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑! 𝐴 5 𝐸𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝐺𝑢𝑖𝑑𝑒! 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏�...
2.2K 80 48
𝐈𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏᵖⁱⁿᵏ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ 5ᵗʰ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ? ˡᵉᵗˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ! Ⓘ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓞ︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓘ︎ Ⓑ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓒ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓢ︎ 5Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...