The Unclaimed Daughter of Sir...

By KayCeeBlakey

Siera Black has lived a very unremarkable and poor life. At 11 years old she gets the letter from Hogwarts, t... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 31

4K 148 57
By KayCeeBlakey

Siera's hands trembled violently as she stared down at the note, her eyes unable to concentrate on the words for a moment.

George read the note over her shoulder and she heard the sharp intake of his breath as he comprehended what the note meant.

Not only was Siera's father in danger, but some of his closest friends and two of his siblings were going straight into the fire.

"Siera, please tell me you aren't going to do what I think you are going to do.."

Siera dropped the note and took a deep breath, turning away from the two for a moment.

When seh turned back, her face was a mask of dedication.

"Fred, go track down the Order, you know their hiding spots best." She ordered him.

She could tell that Fred was surprised, and George was hesitant. He didn't want her to get into dangerous situations, but this was her dad that she was talking about. 

"We have to help you guys. I'm tired of standing back and letting my friends risk their lives."

"How will you help them by putting yourself right into the middle of it?" George asked her, his entire demeanor pleading for her to stay.

"I will not risk losing my dad, pretty much the only real family I have left, because I don't want to get hurt. Do you want to sit here, in complete safety, while Ron and Ginny could be fighting for their lvies right now?"

George looked into her eyes and she could see the love, unease, and guilt in his expression. Finally, he looked away from her in defeat.

"We can go."

"Thank you George." Siera laid a hand on his arm for a moment and then turned back to Fred.

"You know what to do?"

"Aye aye, Captain. What about you two?" 

Siera grabbed George's arm, "We will be helping our friends. Hurry."

Siera closed her eyes, the familiar feeling of being pulled inside out unsettling her when she opened her eyes to reveal that they stood in a deserted alley, just across the street from the Ministry.

George groaned and stepped back from her, "I hate being apparated by other people," he whined, frowning at her as if it were all her fault.

She chuckled and shook her head at him.

"Where's the nearest entrance?" She asked him after peering around the corner to make sure no one was in the immediate vicinity.

George joined her in checking if the coast was clear and then took her hand.

"It's this way."

Siera and George sprinted across the street to a bright red telephone booth

He stepped into it, and after a moment of hesitation Siera followed him. 

The box seemed like any other regular telephone booth, but she knew that it wasn't.

It seemed to her that even though she had been aware of magic for six years, it never ceased to amaze her.

She almost wished that her first visit to the Ministry of Magic was under better circumstances, so that she could pay attention to how the entrance worked.

As it was she was too anxious to get into the Ministry already.

When the telephone booth finally came to a halt in the foyer of the ministry they were surprised to find it completely deserted.

"Where do we go?" George asked her in a whisper, after they looked around for a while to see if there were any clues.

Then, Siera suddenly remembered Harry telling her about his most recent dreams.

"Harry has been having dreams about some place called the Department of Mysteries." Siera murmured, looking up at George, "have you ever heard of that?"

"Fred and I may have listened in on a few of Dad's meetings... this way." His face was in that familiar expression of mischeviousness. 

They were off again, George leading Siera through the quiet, dark halls of the Ministry.

After descending nine stories, Siera was beginning to feel as if Ginny had told them to go to the wrong place.

They eventually made their way down a cold corridor, barelyt big enough to fit the two of them side by side, to a single door at the end.

Siera took a deep breath and opened the door, raising her wand just in case. George did the same, his body slanted in front of hers like a shield.

The door opened to reveal a room with twelve doors, each one no different than the next.

"Which one do we go through?" George asked, circling the room warily.

"Wait! Did you hear that?!" Siera asked, striding to one of the doors.

"That was Ginny! Ginny?!" George yelled, slamming a door open.

He was almost bulldozed over as Ginny, Ron and Luna run from a room that is falling around them.

"George, Siera?" Ginny asked, limping over. Her face was deathly pale, and her limps were quaking as she collapsed against her brother.

"Are you okay?" George asked, not even hesitating before he scooped her up into his arms.

"I think I broke my ankle." Ginny told them, her face twisted in pain.

"We can't stay in here," Luna informed them, "let's go this way." 

They opened another door and entered into a large room that was mostly empty except for a few desks and a tank that was so big Hagrid coold wade in. The water inside of it was a deep green with small white objects swirling around in it.

"Where are we?" Ron asked, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open, an expression that could only be described as complete confusion.

No one answered him, as he only strode over the the tank and stared at it as if they were fishes in a dentist's office.

George sat Ginny down on a desk and started to look at her ankle. He was extremely gentle, soothing his sister so well that it warmed Siera's heart.

"Harry had a vision that Sirius was being tortured." Luna whispered to Siera, "but when we arrived Sirius wasn't here." 

Siera knitted her brows, the worry in her chest easing the tiniest bit "at all?"

"He was never here." Luna stressed, "It was a trick."

The door creaked open and George leapt in front of Ginny while Siera and Luna pointed their wands to the door.

"It's just us," Harry told them shutting the door and lowering his own wand.

Hermione was limp in Neville's arms, but otherwise the three seemed to be uninjured.

They barely had a minute to regroup before they began to hear sounds form the entrance room, alerting them that there were Deatheaters waiting.

"We have to seal the doors!" Luna said, pointing her wand at the doors in haste.

Siera, George, Neville and Harry joined her and tried to seal the door, but the Deatheaters, who were not only more experienced and hardened than them, but were also desperate to please their master.

The door burst open and seemed to fill with the light of curses as they came through, their faces filled with twisted pleasure.

Siera was vaguely aware of Luna falling to the floor, along with Ginny in the first few seconds.

Ron could be heard gagging as a brain strangled him, and Siera felt a certain sense of hopelessness curl itself around her heart.

They hadn't even lasted a few seconds against the Death Eaters! 

Out of the corner of her eye Harry turned and ran to a door, holding a small crystal ball in his hands.

She saw the Deatheaters follow hungrily, only a couple staying back to deal with the rest of them.

Siera's eyes widened as she saw one of them heading straight for her.

She raised her wand and fired off a stunning curse, barely dodging out of the way of every color of the rainbow lights around her.

She ducked down behind a desk and peeked around it at her friends.

She saw Luna, Ron, and Ginny lying on the floor and she couldn't help but bite back a frustrated sob.

She closed her eyes and gathered up all the courage she could find in her heart and shot up from the desk, hitting a Death Eater in the chest with a curse, knocking him back against a wall with a painful sounding crash.

She caught sight of George, then, who had bound the legs of  two of the Death Eaters, one of which had been walking towards Siera.

Siera got up and made a dash to George, whose back was to the last remaining Death Eater, who started to shout what she knew was a killing curse, but before he could finish a beam of white light soared over Siera and hit him in the head, causing him to stumble back and fall down, as if he were asleep.

Siera turned and saw Lupin holding his wand up and staring proudly at his handiwork. 

"Got here in just the nick of time, didn't I?"

"Lupin!" Siera yelled hugging him, so glad to see him she could almost burst.

Then, she realized that if Lupin was in the Ministry, then so was Sirius.

"Harry and Neville went into that room!" Siera shouted, pointing to the room and beginning to run towards it.

"Siera, no! It's dangerous." Lupin went to grab her but she slipped through his hands and into the room, completely ignoring him

She gasped at what she saw, The Order was fighting with the Death eaters, and it wasn't like they were sparring at school.

The room was a cacophony of multiple curses being fired at once, some people already lie on the floor, questionably dead or alive. The faces of The Order were all focused but stressed.

She scanned the crowd and finally caught sight of Sirius. She felt Lupin grabbing for the back of her shirt, but she was already making a beeline for him, her only thought in mind to make sure she was near him.

"Siera, stop!" She heard George yelling, but her mind could barely focus on what was happening around her, it was if she had tunnel vision. She was vaguely aware that she was hyperventilating as she ran to Sirius.

When Sirius turned and saw her true panic came alive in his eyes. When she finally made it to him, her heart beating so fast she could barely hear past it.

"Are you mad?" He asked her, "Stay back!" He pushed her behind him but she fought back, needing to make sure that he was injured or something.

"Dad, please!" She yelled at him, trying to make him understand that she couldn't lose him, that she needed him in her life for longer than a couple years.

He couldn't just risk his life like it was nothing and leaver her alone in the world! He was the only family she had left.

"Siera, I said no!" He pushed her down again and this time she stayed for a moment as he turned around, his eyes focusing on Harry for a moment.

Siera raised herself to her knees in time to meet eyes with none other than Bellatrix Lestrange.

"NO!" Siera screamed soundlessly, scrambling into a standing position.

Bellatrix smiled, and her lips formed the words. Instinctively, Siera knew what was going to happen.

A harsh beam of emerald light cut through the air, straight towards them, intent on it's target.

Sirius turned, he had just been looking at Harry, and he saw the light coming towards them.

Siera felt her arm spring up and with a strength she hadn't known she possessed she threw him to the ground, her head turning at the last second, waiting to be struck.

But instead she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and a chest blocked her vision she screamed as she looked up into George's beautiful cinnamon eyes that widened in terror, and felt George's body bow from the force of being hit.

He fell to the ground and she followed him, her hands wrapping themselves into his shirt as she took in his face, which was now relaxed, as if he had accepted the fact that he had just taken a death blow for her.

"GEORGE!" She wailed, unable to to believe that he was gone. "Please, George, no!"

She shook him, her body shaking so badly that she could barely move him.

"Don't leave me, please!"

Sirius finally grabbed for her then, recovering from the shock and understanding what had just happened.

Siera ripped herself from her grip and collapsed on top of George, her body convulsing with silent screams as she begged him not to die.

"Siera, come here." She saw Lupin in front of her, but didn't really.

The Death Eaters were vanishing around them and The Order were surrounding them, murmuring to each other.,

Lupin peeled her away from George and she was too weak to fight him off.

Sirius leaned over George, and put his hand on George's cheek.

"Thank you." He said, his voice clogged with tears.

A/N: Don't worry, this is NOT the end! There is still much more to be covered.

Who hates me right now? Don't worry guys ;3 just trust me.

30 votes until next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 897 27
"You're Sirius Black's daughter?" There it was again, to which the girl rolled her eyes and shook her head "I'm not" she replied Ellena Cyra Black l...
4.1K 173 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...
2.3M 79.4K 42
Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Harry Potter Fanfiction reading list! -- When your mind is all you can trust, what happens when your memorie...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...