Day Dreaming (BTS & Red Velve...

By Blue-Piscean

Don't worry, Love. None of this is a coincidence. A collection of BTS & Red Velvet one-shots More

Intro: Coincidences
WenGa: Mundane
VRene: A Fox
A/N: Dispatch
JungRi: Cherry Blossoms
SeulMin: Pink Elephants
Jungri: Cherry Blossoms Part 2
SeulMin: Pink Elephants Prologue
A/N: New Book
Nam___: Tteuksom
WenV: Vinyl
WenV: Vinyl Part 2
WenGa: Light Me Up
Seulmin: Overt is Covert (I)
SeulMin: Overt is Covert (II)
JungRi: Fanfictions
A/N: Private Chapter/s
Vrene & Jungri: Double Trouble
WenHope: The Bet
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 1
A/N: 5,000 (Read)
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 2
Jungri: Good for You (5000)
Seulmin: Take you Down
A/N: JUNGRI BOOK

WenGa: Weigh in Gold

2.1K 57 142
By Blue-Piscean

Another cupcake was gone in barely three bites. The man in question probably didn't need the additonal sugar in his system anymore. But it's not like he can complain as his girlfriend eyed him as he tried to savor every cupcake flavor she just made: Blueberry, chocolate, caramel, vanilla, red velvet.

She peered at him through sparkling eyes, eager to hear what he had to say and when the man took another big bite, she was ecstatic.

At times like this the couple would opt to stay inside than date outside. Not that they actually have a lot of instances where they dated outside the four corners of their everyday places. But when faced with constraints in schedule and the added strain to actually think of an ideal place where they'll be able to relax and drown in each other's presence, it was a no brainer that nothing is better than staying in and ordering delivery food.

Soon the two would realize that in a few days they will be immersed in their own schedules; with Seungwan having another comeback within the next month and Yoongi will be preparing for the Festa and Japan tour. Both will be dragged in a flurry of practices, shoots and performances without physical contact for more than a month.

Sometimes, they talk about how ironically, music brought them together, but mainly it pulls them apart.

They could shrug it off, simply because there was an understanding and respect for the other's craft.

But a month without physical contact with the person you love? Tragic.

"Tragic." Seungwan tsked as Yoongi bit into the first batch of cookies she made, the ones that utterly failed.

"Well. At least we know the cupcakes are good." Yoongi said giving enough praise but not disagreeing about the cookie failure.

"I think I'll have to adjust the temperature next time." She said as she placed the box of cupcakes on the edge of the kitchen isle.

"Well, I think that's enough sweets for the day." Yoongi patted his belly, showing the small bump on his stomach.

Seungwan continued to move around, wiping clean the kitchen isle where crumbs of the cookies fell. Yoongi rounded the corner and looked at the cupcakes his girlfriend made.

"Are you leaving all of these for the guys?"

"Hmm.. uh-huh." She said distractedly, not entirely focusing on Yoongi's voice.

"Did you leave some at the dorm."

"Uhm. No."

Yoongi curiously peered at the woman who seemed to be engrossed in wiping the counter clean, making Yoongi walk towards her.

It came as a surprise when strong hands suddenly anchored itself on Seungwan's waist, turning her entire body towards Yoongi's towering one. She instinctively grabbed on his shoulders, making hersef stop wobbling from the sudden movement.

This allowed Seungwan to be aware of his presence, the feel of his broad shoulders beneath her fingertips, an evidence of his recent inclination to practice judo. Within the space that they have she can faintly smell the scent of his soap, that clean, and crisp scent that was not overpowering - one of her favorite scents, especially coming from her favorite person. She felt his hands on her waist, lightly caressing the thin layer of the cropped shirt she wore, the pads of his thumbs making its way to her skin. In her head, she swayed a bit, as if dancing to a slow song only she could hear. They are in the position to slow dance anyway.

Everything was his.

Her senses were bombarded by the sensations he gave. It made her quiver, how all of him affected her and he doesn't even know.

She was lifted up with ease and placed on the counter. He rested both hands on the edge of the table and backed up a bit, their gazes locked on each other, Yoongi's head is in line with her neck. Seungwan was stiff, she can feel his breath tickle the sides of her neck.

"Yoongi?" She let's out a shaky breath.

I swear if this is my hormones acting up again. Seungwan thought to herself.

She doesn't think she'll get used to Yoongi just looking at her with those eyes. And in a second she was again immersed in their depths, he was so close she was practically sure he was going to kiss her. Unconsciously, she closed her eyes tightly, as if it's is her first time being kissed.

Except it isn't.

It definitely felt that way to Seungwan though, as the butterflies never seemed to fade, not really, it felt like they are on an endless cycle of metamorphosis.

Yoongi chuckles seeing his girlfriend's eyes tightly shut.

He really doesn't play fair.

Seungwan opens her eyes when she felt the air of his laugh hit her face.

"Yoongi!"

"What? What did I do?" He smirks, fixing a strand that escaped her bun. "I did nothing."

"Exactly." Seungwan huffs.

"Tell me and I'll do it then."

Her face heated up, "Ah! Forget it!"

"It's nice to see I can still do that to my girlfriend." He teased her, poking on her reddening cheeks that she hid behind her hands.

When she finally had the audacity to face him, he was regarding her with a curious gaze.

What is it this time?

The way he looked at her was neither the teasing type he used when he'll make fun of the faces she made in variety shows, nor the sexy smolder and bedroom eyes he would give her when he's in the mood for some loving.

It isn't of that kind.

He regarded her like he's stuck in a piece of music he is making. A look that Seungwan had always seen. The intense gaze that's neither haughty nor sexy.

It is as if she's a piece of music. With him wanting to add something, but he's afraid that he will destroy its former beauty.

It's the look he gives when he's cautious or talking strategy in his head, nonetheless, Seungwan knows it's a look that says he's about to do or say something of importance.

"Stop talking in your head."

She touched a finger between his knitted eyebrows that automatically relaxed by her prodding. Yoongi then takes the hand she used and massages it before finally intertwining with his own.

"Have you been restricted to eat again?"

A deer caught in headlights.

That's what Seungwan is. She had always marvelled at how unbelievably observant the guys is, she doesn't even know how he knew.

Silence ensues and Yoongi continues.

"The cupcakes you baked in all flavors imaginable, the cookies that you actually cannot even taste to know they're not that good." Yoongi squeezed her hand when she finally avoided eye contact, willing her to answer him, "I know you tend to cook more when you can't even eat, that's you Seungwan, when you can't even enjoy the things that you made."

"But I'm really happy to see you eat them." Seungwan pouts, feeling a bit remorseful and relieved. She's making him worry again isn't she?

"I know." A peck on her lips, "I know." And another one.

"It was a pleasure to make them." She mused, clearly upset that she felt the need to defend her baking behaviors.

Yoongi knew at that moment, he touched a nerve. Her face always showed it anyway, but he just had to, or else they'll be back to square one: like strangers who never really cared for each other. That would hurt more than seeing her cry or rant to him.

"The pleasure's all mine, baby." Yoongi gives her a hug and squeezed her lithe, trembling body.

"You know I easily gain weight. And if I can't even eat it why can't I just make it for someone who can, and will." She began sniffling. At times like these, Seungwan's just happy to be held.

All the stress accumulating from comeback preparations, the stress of maintaining, not even, a healthy weight only to look good for the cameras resulted in the eruption of unbecoming tears, on top of a kitchen counter with drops staining her boyfriend's shirt.

"Shh... it's okay." He caressed her back, he's concerned - Heck, he's terrified, she going to mutilate her body and he's anguished that there's almost nothing he can do about it.

So he held her until holding her doesn't seem to suffice anymore

"Do you think I look prettier now?"

"You're always pretty." He cooed, drawing soothing circles on her back, glad that his girlfriend is still talking or else she would have herself cooped up in self-pity, completely cutting him off.

They're getting better at talking, both of them.

"You only say that." She says with a childish lilt in her voice, almost whining, she's not sure if she wanted to hear his answer.

Insead, he placed her an armslength away, breaking the hug, "What if I do? Am I not allowed to? No one's putting words on my mouth."

She's taken aback, her hands blocking his view of her distressed face, with tears steaking her cheeks - she's a mess.

"You're beautiful. I'm going to tell you that. When you feel really pretty I'll shout it out, when you're feeling just a bit pretty I'll scream it, when you seem to be forgetting it I'll remind you and, and when you don't want to hear it I'll whisper it to you."

He cups his hand on her ear and breathes out, "You're really beautiful." Before planting a chaste kiss on her cheek, and another one on the corner of her eye.

"And if I still don't believe you then?" She innocently prods, her face seemed a bit hopeful now, but not enough for Yoongi to be relieved.

"I'll stop telling you."

How her face changed from hopeful to one of despair was disconcerting to Yoongi,

Did she really think I'll stop saying that?

"I'll stop telling you and show you."

And if she's about to ask him how, he went on to kiss her. As if no actual words would be enough anymore to tell her, so instead of words he gives her his promise, albeit a silent one.

The kiss was urgent, Yoongi pressed his lips to hers suddenly, making Seungwan momentarily dazed, he was patient, however, coaxing her quivering ones to move along his, and when she relaxed it was a sweet relief.

She gave tentative kisses on on his lips, he set the pace though, it may start off urgently he toned it down to a leisurely one,

No tongue.

He reminded himself.

It's not really about him.

She tasted like raspberries, probably from her lip balm, and she cupped his cheeks and straddled her legs allowing Yoongi to close up the space between them and she decided to tug at his lower lip, as a low groan escapes Yoongi.

Despite her concerns, Yoongi's touch always seemed to soothe her, every inch of his body becomes an oasis for her. Calming her becomes his specialty, but kissing her was a secondary option to what pacifies her the most: cuddles.

He anchors his arm around her legs and lifts her from the counter. Her legs automatically encircles his waist as her arms fly to his neck as she intakes a breath, interrupting the kiss.

"Yoongi! What are you doing?"

"Sleep. You have to rest. I'll  give you cuddles."

"Uhm. Okay." Seungwan murmured, resting her head on the nook of his neck.

"The kiss was nice though." She murmured, not really meaning for the other to hear.

When they entered his room he plopped her on the bed, with him playfully crushing her momentarily,  feeling her body underneath him, making her chuckle, before he stood up to close the curtains, making the room darken, but not pitch black.

She watched him as he moved, lying on her side and proping her head on her hand. Yoongi turned to look at her and was dazed for a second, she was stunning on his bed. He almost lost his will and dove in there with her, and probably do more than sleep.

Her hair was fixed in a loose bun, with strands framing her face, her eyes were puffy and her nose was a bit red, her lips were moist and plumped as if she's been kissed, except she has. And her figure on his bed, the dip of her waist as she laid on her side...

Damn. I did not plan this well.

Yoongi bit his lips, it's a mystery how everything about her affected him, and she doesn't even know.

Truthfully, he just wanted to cuddle, he just wanted to give her comfort, to hold her tight and tell her he loves her, but more than that he wanted her to feel loved.

Now, as she trailed her eyes on him as he walked back towards the bed he doesn't know exactly what he wants.

He just wants her, but does she want him. Now?

Seungwan pats the space beside her, willing the dawdling man to hurry towards her.

See? That's unfair. She's being unintenionally sexy.

"I'll be big spoon." He said, gesturing for her to turn her back to him. Seungwan's eyes twinkled with delight, giving the man another moment to process his thoughts and desires.

One second she's a siren, the next she's virginal and he'll feel guilty just laying his eyes on her.

"Come here first." Seungwan asked him to climb the bed.

Tentatively he did and when he was beside her mimicking her pose, he placed a huge hand on her waist slightly pushing her on her back and then she does what she was told and turned her back to him.

Yoongi went to press their bodies immediately scooting towards her, he laid his head behind hers and draped his hand on her waist while the other one snaked under her body under her breasts - a risky region. He was waiting for her to flinch but she didn't, for now it would suffice.

But Seungwan had other plans as she pressed her body more against him, seeking the heat his whole chest could provide. Yoongi bit back a groan, he's at her mercy but the woman was not attuned to the man's misery.

She seemed to have relaxed once more and her breathing was more even.

Yoongi saw a sliver of skin as her oversized crop top, slightly exposed her shoulder. He subtly tightened his hold on her stomach and stuck her closer to him. He caressed her arm with his free hand and propped himself on a pillow and began to nibble on the crook of her neck and press kisses on her shoulder - he heard a sleepy moan from her.

Seungwan was not sleepy, it was more of feeling languid and comfortable. When she felt Yoongi press kisses on her neck she was surely awake. She thought it would stop after a while but he kept on doing it which baffled her, it is as if he can't get enough of her.

And if that is so, Seungwan feels stupid for blushing by her own cringe inducing thoughts. That is until she felt a very wet kiss on her neck.

"Yoongi." She croaked, "I told you no hickeys and, ugh, is that your tongue?"

The man chuckled, he grabbed her by the waist, rendering her unable to turn.

"Stop with the licking!"

"But, baby, do you know my spirit animal?" He slurred in his speech, his voice low and guttural.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I'm a cat. Meow." He actually purred, nuzzling his head on her hair, getting drunk on her scent. Seungwan gives up in his incredulity, leaving him with all his antics and shenanigans.

But he didn't finish yet.

"But do you know what they call your skin?"

"Wha-?"

"It's milky white skin."

Seungwan was left trying to connect the dots on her own, but the man continued with his musing.

"Do you know what cats do to milk?"

"Yoon-"

"They. Lick. It." And to prove his point he gave her neck another wet kiss.

"Arrrgh." Seungwan tried to cover her neck with her free hand. "Just stop." But she chuckled, realizing the lengths the man took to make her feel less strain. "I regret giving you too much sugar, Suga."

His stage name didn't quite roll off her tongue as nicely as 'Yoongi' does.

Yoongi scrunched his nose, unamused.

"Is that your version of dirty talking?" Seungwan quips.

"Did it work?"

"Hell no."

"Then no."

She giggled, and he felt the vibrations of her body in his chest, which made his lips turn into a goofy smile.

"Yoongi." Seungwan breathes, intertwining his free hand with hers.

"I love you."

"Me too." He grins at the perfect opportunity, "I love myself too."

"Okay. That's it I'm out of here." Seungwan struggles with his hold as she tried to break free from his hug, laughing as she did.

"No~" he cooed, he made her laugh, his heart is full. She flipped her with his free hand so now she's looking at him.

"I love this." He said pointing to her forehead, meaning her intellect,

"and this" then he points to her chest,

"My boob?" She fake gasps.

"That also." So he buried his head on her chest and felt its softness, he smirked when she heard her utter a soft 'hmmm'. "But I meant your heart."

"and this." He said pointing at her wholeness.

"I love everything about you. You and your flaws included. Your weight could change, you will gain and lose some pounds, that doesn't make you less of the person I love."

"I don't own your body. No one should own it. You can do what you want with your body. But I'll try to be that someone who'll go through with you in that journey, that constant."

"I just hope you know that."

Seungwan regarded him. The way his lashes fall on his peculiarly shaped eyes, she loves those eyes and she especially like it when they spoke of the depths of his sincerity. Yoongi would always seem to have boorish and blunt things to say, he would choose to say it in the most logical, and unemotional words he could muster. But Seungwan knew however, when she looks into his eyes that he meant what he said, but regrets the way he said it.

But that's him. He's not 100% Mr. Nice guy of rainbow and sunshines. He's  rain and sun altogether, a sunshower.

She traced his lips with her fingers, skimming though his body, her hands have taken an exploratory course, wanting to just touch him and feel his warmth. She looked at his eyes as they fixated on her movements curiously but not saying anything. She placed her hand on his his chest lightly feeling thay tightness beneath it, and gently tracing her fingers in circular motions towards the nub that poked through his thin shirt. She felt him stiffen under her touch.

She tugs at the hem of his shirt.

"Can you hug me tighter, please."

"Okay." Yoongi complies hugging her closer to him.

"Tight enough?"

She shook her head: No.

This time he hugs her with his body and legs, completely engulfing her small frame.

"This?"

She nuzzled on his chest and shook her head: No. It doesn't seem to satisfy her.

"I-...uhm. I want to feel your skin." She said buried on his chest clasping the fabric of his shirt. "I want it off."

"I hope you're not joking."

"Am not." She lifts her face off his chest, gazing up his eyes.

Silently, Yoongi got up from the bed , taking the hem of his shirt over his head and into the floor. Seungwan sat up on the bed, ogling the man who immediately complied.

Seungwan bit the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from smiling. The man would not admit it but he is gorgeous, he's been working on his body with judo, emphasizing more his shoulders and core.

He tugs on the bands of his sweatpants, looking at her as if to ask 'what about these?'

"Off."

He pulled it down and let it pool on his feet.

She took a sharp intake of breath, regretting her descision, had it been too long since the last time they've done something remotely sexy that she almost forgot how he's incredibly... well hung.

He eyed his own boxer briefs then looked at Seungwan expectedly, "Uh no. Keep that." She's not mentally prepared.

If he was disappointed he did not show it on his face. He walked back to the bed

Damn. I did not plan this well.

She knew she started it, but it was honestly because she wanted to feel his skin against hers and saying that felt incredibly right at that moment. But what if he expects more than that?

"Stop talking in your head."

She still tried to give him a nod before raising both hands in the air. Asking him to undress her.

Now it's Yoongi's turn to be stupefied.

But he acted fast before Seungwan changed her mind, he pulled up her shirt as well and tossed it beside his long forgotten ones.

She not wearing anything fancy, it is the usual black, functional underwear she wears.

He's okay with that. He likes functional.

Then she kneeled on the bed to pull down her shorts past her thighs and sat down to kick it into the floor, the movement making her breasts bounce on her chest.

She had no clue as to what all that clumsy wiggling is doing to the man.

All the while, Yoongi bit his lip, not wanting to distract Seungwan who took the undressing in earnest.

However, his groin quivers with need. And when Seungwan looks up on his towering figure on the edge of the bed and extends her hand out, he almost leapt on top of her, quickly engulfing her lips with his own.

Not anymore controlled, not as catious. He asked for entrace and she didn't deny him one. She was all his open and seeking.

She's right. Skin to skin contact is still the best. But not just skin, it's her skin. Soft and silky to his touch and he revelled as he felt all her womanly softness caress his own. As they are an entanglement of heated limbs and desires.

He buries his head on the nook of her neck, savoring and drowning in her scent as she raked her fingers on his back and touseled his hair. She stretched out her neck throwing her head back when she felt him suckle, allowing him more room to indulge himself.

Her hands snaked between their bodies. Tracing his arms, then on his torso before slipping it in between their still worn underwears. She cups her hand on him and gives it a short squeeze, enough for the man on top to let out a low guttural groan, arching on top of her.

"Baby, your hands." He managed to croak out.

A smirk made its way to her rubbed lips before pushing the man on his back so she can straddle him, settling on his abdomen. Her fingers making cursory touches on his chest as she gyrated her hips, teasing him. This caused the man to throw back his head on the pillows, grabbing at her waist.

He felt her slip away however, until she was between his legs, her hands on the bands of his underwear.

Yoongi then made a decision, before all his brain get muddled and intoxicated in the pleasure she would give him.

No. No. No.

This shouldn't be about him. He had realized a pattern and he's about to show her, which would probably cost him to ruin the mood. The decision physically pained him as he suddenly sat up on the bed receiving a questioning eye from the other.

He had to tread carefully.

"Come here." He said as he motions for her move towards him. She did leisurely, like a cat,  nearing him on all fours, making the man stare at the figure in front of him.

When she's nearest him, sitting on his thighs, he let her fall back on the bed in one fell swoop.

"I want to pleasure you." He said as he hovered, above her. "Let me." He started pressing soft kisses on the valley of her breasts.

She has forgotten that she's allowed to feel gratified. That it's okay to feel pleasure, and that Yoongi, that person that makes her happy, is more than willing to give her that, in all aspects of their relationship.

Her breath hitched, she knows what he is trying to do.

It's not about reciprocating, Seungwan would argue. Love will not be reciprocated in totality. She just always gives her best in everything and whether that will be returned will be insignificant.

"Yoongi it's okay."

"You're not forcing me to, I want to. Please, Let me love you?" He rubs the back of his hands  on her cheeks. Which she caugth with her hand and gave his strong veiny hand a kiss, before shakily nodding her head.

He proceeded to kiss her again. Going from her lips to her neck, until he goes to the valley of her breasts. He moved to remove the strap of her bra, when Seungwan stopped him,

"Look." She said as she unhooked her bra from the front, a small proud smile on her lips.

"Wow. Nifty."

She chuckles at his remarks and tosses the bra on the floor as well. She inhaled suddenly when she felt his face on her chest. Pressing kisses everywhere and swirling his tongue on the tip of her nubs, gently tugging it.

She was euphoric, arching her back and grabbing at his hair. His movements make her breathless. He goes down to her stomach, pressing kisses on every inch of her skin while holding on to her hips. She bucked when she felt him cup her mound and then she was pulled towards the edge of the bed, her legs falling on the side.

Her panties were slowly pulled after, making her feel the air and clamped her thighs together.

Yoongi carresed her thighs coaxing her to part it before kneeling on the edge of the bed.

"I love these." He says as he pressed kisses on her thighs and gave one a playful bite.

Seungwan jerks at the action, "Yoongi!"

"Relax." He said caressing her, before finally parting her lips and diving into that space she gives him.

And then she was unrestrained. Pleasured and drained but loved.

Some more licks and unbecoming moans erupt from her, clutching the sheets beneath her.

Then she was coming.

She was in rapture and in a state of stupor.

She felt coldness settle between her as she was cleaned up. Then strong arms scooped her up and she was carried back to the middle of the bed and a blanket flung over her nakedness. A dip in the bed tells her Yoongi is now beside her.

"Sleep?" She asked the man with bleary eyes.

"Sleep." He shifted on his side looking at her and placing his arm on her waist. He saw her eyes, "Are you crying?"

"No? Yes? Maybe?"

"It was that bad?" He chuckles - music to her ears.

She shook her head. "Love you." She said as she looks him in the eye before it closes succumbing to the pull of sleep.

Then he places a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too."

《--------------------》

Uhhm. Hi.

This took so long.

I don't write this stuff just because.

And i just wanted to touch an issue that I deem important here.

But guys. 🙈🙈🙈 I need to hear feedback. Please?

I should go. BYE. BYE FOREVER.
😳😳😳

ANYWAY! JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE LOVED.

COI: VI.XX.MMXVIII
PUB: VII.III.MMXVIII

🍀 Divs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 5 12
Disclaimer : Photo does not belong to me! I do not own any of the members and this is strictly for entertainment purposes ONLY! These are BTS ships O...
257K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus
43.5K 2.1K 27
❝ Why do I feel that way whenever I see you smile? ❞ ― ksg ❝ I wanna know, too. So find out why and tell me, alright? ❞ ― pjm ...
Automatic. By Tsf

Fanfiction

49.7K 1.2K 21
There's a lot of drama. You've been warned.